Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Corruption U/C

Back to Guilds

An evil known as The Corruption infects the land. Will the shinobi world overcome the corruption, or be consumed? 

Tags: Naruto, Corruption, LGBTQ+, Role playing, Roleplay 

Reply Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]
Member Suggestions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:59 pm
VIII-IX-MCMXCI
season change!!!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:02 am
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--
VIII-IX-MCMXCI
season change!!!
we're thinking of having timeskips instead of the calendar and season changes this go round

oops i mean  

Bodhisattva Empress

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:01 pm
So can these be placed under our skills since these are general skills?

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Special:BrowseData/Jutsu?Classification=General_skill

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:47 am
rules on breaking genjutsu  

Bodhisattva Empress

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:58 pm
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--

Kyeonji
Hello, VIII-IX-MCMXCI

Involving your recent post in Fuji - City Street, I'm going to have to ask you to kindly either completely edit the post or delete it due to numerous reasons. Mostly the involvement of; cars and machine guns which, while the latter isn't completely non-existing in the Naruto-Verse, the former definitely is in the way you've worded it.

She has something to say, but won't say it. Maybe you guys discussed?This is not enough information for an edit or to understand a concept. I want to get this out of the way since this is a constant issue. If you are going to address me then do so, but this is silly look at what information i have:
1. cars
2. machine guns
3. the way i worded it

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:17 pm
VIII-IX-MCMXCI
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--

Kyeonji
Hello, VIII-IX-MCMXCI

Involving your recent post in Fuji - City Street, I'm going to have to ask you to kindly either completely edit the post or delete it due to numerous reasons. Mostly the involvement of; cars and machine guns which, while the latter isn't completely non-existing in the Naruto-Verse, the former definitely is in the way you've worded it.

She has something to say, but won't say it. Maybe you guys discussed?This is not enough information for an edit or to understand a concept. I want to get this out of the way since this is a constant issue. If you are going to address me then do so, but this is silly look at what information i have:
1. cars
2. machine guns
3. the way i worded it

Hello, VIII-IX-MCMXCI

Well, this isn't much of a surprise since I was hoping to have kept this on a one on one conversation, but allow me to further expend what I meant by your post.

I'm fairly sure you understand what I mean about cars, although I'm unsure what you mean by constant issue, or silly information that you have.

You have multiple scenes in your post where you mention a car being present in the environment, unfortunately, and I'm fairly sure you understand that vehicles in the Naruto-verse are limited with the newest developments being Trains and a Airship, cars in the Naruto-Universe do not exist unfortunately, while you are capable of crafting vehicles, it's just that... You have to go through the process of manually crafting those vehicles.

The other portion, guns, also follow the same thing that I've personally messaged to you as well; while they have been seen before in few instantes along with us having a method of crafting them, it still requires to be crafted in order to even have them.

As such, since your post does not follow any of these rules, I've asked that you either edit it to fit accordingly or to delete and repost something new and appropriate, simple, there's likely more to be mentioned but now isn't the time and I'd rather not have an entire "Yuumei" scenerio that it presumably seems that you're either consciously or subconsciously reattempting, if not then I apologize for the assumption.  

Nohkiyoe

Timid Seeker

3,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:50 pm
Kyeonji
VIII-IX-MCMXCI
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--

Kyeonji
Hello, VIII-IX-MCMXCI

1. cars
2. machine guns
3. the way i worded it

Hello, VIII-IX-MCMXCI

Well, this isn't much of a surprise since I was hoping to have kept this on a one on one conversation, but allow me to further expend what I meant by your post.

I'm fairly sure you understand what I mean about cars, although I'm unsure what you mean by constant issue, or silly information that you have.

You have multiple scenes in your post where you mention a car being present in the environment, unfortunately, and I'm fairly sure you understand that vehicles in the Naruto-verse are limited with the newest developments being Trains and a Airship, cars in the Naruto-Universe do not exist unfortunately, while you are capable of crafting vehicles, it's just that... You have to go through the process of manually crafting those vehicles.

The other portion, guns, also follow the same thing that I've personally messaged to you as well; while they have been seen before in few instantes along with us having a method of crafting them, it still requires to be crafted in order to even have them.

As such, since your post does not follow any of these rules, I've asked that you either edit it to fit accordingly or to delete and repost something new and appropriate, simple, there's likely more to be mentioned but now isn't the time and I'd rather not have an entire "Yuumei" scenerio that it presumably seems that you're either consciously or subconsciously reattempting, if not then I apologize for the assumption.

See you're rude and sensitive so I don't want to talk to you. Please make your exit before this turns into something big.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:57 pm
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--

I promised not to violate your mods, but if they keep behaving like this the deal is off.  

Bodhisattva Empress

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:26 pm
VIII-IX-MCMXCI
Kyeonji
VIII-IX-MCMXCI
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--

Kyeonji
Hello, VIII-IX-MCMXCI

1. cars
2. machine guns
3. the way i worded it

Hello, VIII-IX-MCMXCI

See you're rude and sensitive so I don't want to talk to you. Please make your exit before this turns into something big.

I'll address you respectfully one more time, but after this I am done. I feel I have to get this off my chest.

1. Your first response is the one I quoted for colby and the second quote is your response to that. You don't sound approachable at all and I am trying to avoid the conflict you have brought with you.

2. I'm glad you are so sure of yourself. That is not a response you give to someone who asks a question.
ME: I dont know what you mean
YOU: you know damn well what i mean

Gee thanks

3. I don't have a car; who says that they are my cars that I am driving? It's a story and this is role play. This is also not a weapon im using on anyone nor am I interacting with anyone so you are going extremely out of your way.

4. I dont have a gun; who says that they are my guns that I am shooting? It's a story and this is role play. This is also not a weapon im using on anyone nor am I interacting with anyone so you are going extremely out of your way.

5. Yes you asked me to edit and i took it to a public chat for you to realize that maybe you should add some detail other than car, machine gun, and edit my wording... sounds like you want me to just delete which isn't your call to make. If you are going to tell me to edit or delete give me info on how to edit.

YOU: edit car wording, edit machine gun wording..

ME: ah, i see the vision *goes telepathic*

6. If now isn't the time to explain then how will I edit? I'm confused as to why you even messaged me if you thought I wasnt worth the light of day to explain machine gun and car worded improperly.

7. I did not say anything mean to you, so I don't know why you are mentioning Yuumei's situation. I called Yuumei a lot of things; what have I called you?

This is very unprofessional of you and I did not initiating whatever is occurring right now, you did and you are catalyzing it with statements like those.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:33 am
VIII-IX-MCMXCI

Alright, I'll be a bit more specific about what I meant about "I'm sure you know what I mean", clearly it was wrong of me to assume that there was an equal level of understanding about the situation involving your recent post.

Car

➤ This is something that canonically does not exist in the standard series and is even greatly limited in the RP itself, the most that was allowed as a Land-based Vehicle are Motorcycles which require crafting. Even if your character doesn't own the vehicle, they are noted to be using it without having gone through the process, you even went out of the way to make NPC's with these vehicles as if they are regular things, which, unfortunately, they aren't.

If you were wanting to have NPC's use these things, I would suggest contacting a Crew before making such a post before putting it out there, which, albeit it might be a big assumption, might cause someone to just assume that cars are just a natural thing, machine guns just casually exist, and that anybody can just make their own NPC's and do what they like without running it through a Crew. If you had contacted R31gn prior to making that post and he green-lit it, then by all mean you've had permission and as such proceed onward.

Guns

➤ This one is the same as above, but I can also add why I'm going out of my way. It's simple, I don't want things to get out of hand and as such, I tend to my best to oversee that people aren't utilizing or spreading false information. It's as I've said, if I were to simply skim over that post and not bring up the issue of cars and machine guns, then someone might end up assuming that. "Huh, wonder if I can have a Mercedes Benz and an AR-15. Maybe even have an entire gang of NPC's with armored cars and guns? What's that, I can't? But how come they had it in their post?" That sort of situation, albeit hypothetical, is still something I would rather avoid from potentially coming up.

As to what I meant by a Yuumei situation is by bringing something that was originally meant to be between one person to another person and doing this, bringing in another person and generally putting it out in public, last year on October you put both Yuumei and I completely out there when, at the very least Yuumei's conversation with you could've remained between both of you at least from this statement of yours.

Quote:
No-no, no-no, no! it's too late for PM's as you had requested prior yet flamed me on announcements shortly after...

While I'm not saying Yuumei isn't at fault on one end, it doesn't mean you're safe either. You also brought back a previous issue from nearly a year ago that was already closed between whatever was occurring between Yuumei and yourself. This one is starting to recall back a previous situation, I brought this up between you and I, yet now you're bringing this up between myself, R31gn, everyone else, and yourself as well.  

Nohkiyoe

Timid Seeker

3,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:58 pm
Kyeonji
VIII-IX-MCMXCI

Alright, I'll be a bit more specific about what I meant about "I'm sure you know what I mean", clearly it was wrong of me to assume that there was an equal level of understanding about the situation involving your recent post.

Car

➤ This is something that canonically does not exist in the standard series and is even greatly limited in the RP itself, the most that was allowed as a Land-based Vehicle are Motorcycles which require crafting. Even if your character doesn't own the vehicle, they are noted to be using it without having gone through the process, you even went out of the way to make NPC's with these vehicles as if they are regular things, which, unfortunately, they aren't.

If you were wanting to have NPC's use these things, I would suggest contacting a Crew before making such a post before putting it out there, which, albeit it might be a big assumption, might cause someone to just assume that cars are just a natural thing, machine guns just casually exist, and that anybody can just make their own NPC's and do what they like without running it through a Crew. If you had contacted R31gn prior to making that post and he green-lit it, then by all mean you've had permission and as such proceed onward.

Guns

➤ This one is the same as above, but I can also add why I'm going out of my way. It's simple, I don't want things to get out of hand and as such, I tend to my best to oversee that people aren't utilizing or spreading false information. It's as I've said, if I were to simply skim over that post and not bring up the issue of cars and machine guns, then someone might end up assuming that. "Huh, wonder if I can have a Mercedes Benz and an AR-15. Maybe even have an entire gang of NPC's with armored cars and guns? What's that, I can't? But how come they had it in their post?" That sort of situation, albeit hypothetical, is still something I would rather avoid from potentially coming up.

As to what I meant by a Yuumei situation is by bringing something that was originally meant to be between one person to another person and doing this, bringing in another person and generally putting it out in public, last year on October you put both Yuumei and I completely out there when, at the very least Yuumei's conversation with you could've remained between both of you at least from this statement of yours.

Quote:
No-no, no-no, no! it's too late for PM's as you had requested prior yet flamed me on announcements shortly after...

While I'm not saying Yuumei isn't at fault on one end, it doesn't mean you're safe either. You also brought back a previous issue from nearly a year ago that was already closed between whatever was occurring between Yuumei and yourself. This one is starting to recall back a previous situation, I brought this up between you and I, yet now you're bringing this up between myself, R31gn, everyone else, and yourself as well.

My point is going to be demonstrated through a time line

my argument with yuumei (1yr ago)

New rule made and takes effect (a day after)

Rule doesnt apply to any prior offenses but mine (same day)

Banned (same day)

My offenses on public display (about a year later)

The deleted members suggestion argument reposted (about a year later)

I complain (months ago)

You told me to leave it alone (same day or a day later)

You bring it up now

and am I supposed to entertain it? Because this between me and Yuumei and I already explained the situation and had my charges disputed the way I needed it to be. What do I gain from going back and forth with you on a situation only Yuumei and I can fully discuss with clarity?

As to why Im putting your message publicly, I can sense when someone has a bone to pick with me. Here we are arguing over whether or not Yuumei is my butt buddy and whether or not im telepathic.

If you want a one on one, just say nice things and try to be helpful. All I get is condescending talk, riddles, and blame. I have even been insulted by crew and no action taken, so I dont play with you guys i just make my point. Usually someones feelings get hurt,

I used to name call because several times mods have name called or insulted me and when i reported it no one cared even when I was a mod. I dont do it now because im supposed to be nice to you guys according to my deal but its not so easy i see now.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:21 pm
Kyeonji
VIII-IX-MCMXCI

Car

Guns

According to this rule there is no where to role play because the city doesnt even have any listed structures. Am I supposed to role play in white space?

Bodhisattva Empress

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:25 pm
Kyeonji
User Image

The City of Fuji is tight and cramp, the city is packed with the survivors of the Corruption. The streets are filled with runaway criminals that tend to steal from shops at random times, otherwise Fuji's street is filled with various locations to shop and generally relax.

1. so i have a cramp city full of white space

2. city packed with survivors but i have to role play by myself in white space and hope the NPC role play back.

3. hope the runnaway criminals filling the white space reply

4. i might have to go into a shop filled with white space to catch them stealing but not replying

5. i have to find various shops in white space

6. The only part i can do is generally relax... oh wait no i cant.

Not to be bitchy but i still havent gotten my profile or customs completed and I've probably gotten more complaints than characters who actually exist.

You want an interesting fact? My profile and my customs have been pending longer than any of you have been mods lol  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:58 am
My statement of Yuumei was a reference to a previous event that had occurred, well, rather previously albeit much, much previously. I brought the issue between yourself and I out of respect to not put you out in public, if you wanted to have a further clarification as to what I meant, we could've done that in the same manner that I had brought up my issue regarding your post. I could've brought it out in public, but that generally didn't feel nor would it look appropriate since its an issue, albeit it a one-way issue, that could've been resolved between two individual. You and only you wanted to bring in a third-party (R31gn) into the situation.

I never intention come off as condescending but then again, translating information in emotion through this medium can be downloaded in many different forms depending on how you feel about another individual. I don't blame people for something unless I have an actual reason or proven fact that they can be blamed for something. I'm not entirely if I've ever insulted you, actually, yes I have come off as insulting during one of our interaction but I believe I reiterated my wording and or apologized in the way I've worded it. As for your previous interaction with older mods, I wasn't in that circle until either during your time as Crew or a brief moment after your departure as a Crew.

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Locations: Fuji

Within Fuji Safe Zone you have a sub-total of currently active [7] location that can be explored and much more that can be discovered through interaction, which I've stated before is a major point in the current establish RP-Storyline Revamp. The more you explore, the more you interact, the more you learn, and the more places you'll be able to enter and such.

There isn't such a thing as a White Space, there are active missions and at the moment Event Mission that encourages interaction and discovery. If you have a specific thing you'd like to work with your RPC you're always free to contact me to work something out, this is why we have a Discord Channel where I spend nearly 95% of the time interacting with members to establish story-line and character development that can benefit both them and the Story.

You have a Cramp City filled with people in which you are capable of interacting with and all you need to do is either specify this interaction, either you can inform me; "Hey, Kyeonji my character [Inser Name Here] will be interacting with [Insert Name Here] as an NPC in order to do [Insert Objective Here], something along those lines or just... Talk to me so we can figure out what it is you're aiming to have your RPC do." Obvious its a bit more specific than that quote, but it's a rough summary of what normally should be done through this platform, but it's likely far easier through the other platform where I can get back and forth much quicker.

Nothing to do

You don't have to Roleplay with yourself unless that's what you want to do, NPC's at least the ones that I utilize interact as much as the Character they are interacting with. They aren't one-dimensional and generally have personalities and a history that could be uncovered, you get as much as you give in a sort of way. If you're posting something specifically in the City Street Section then I'll likely do something to allow some sort of engagement if nothing is occurring, which, if you've been following recent events in Fuji.... There's a lot going on all over Fuji.

Shops can be interacted with, depending on what shop you're talking about, but either way with 0 Ryo you won't be doing much shopping to begin with. There's no reason why you can't relax, well, there is a raging battle occurring but that can be avoided by just... Not being near the engagement areas or hiding away, your call.

Profile and Clan

As for your Profile and Clan Request; look, I've tried my hand at helping and its difficult because of the level of intensity you're aiming at. We and more specifically and likely highly at fault here, I don't want broken and overpowered characters due to either their utility, at D-rank everything shouldn't be a breeze in the park where you can solo, 1v1 me and catch these hands, type of fight with no chance of an actual struggle unless I pull some overly strong and generally specific NPC. I personally view that as bad since I'm aiming to develop a story and not to just throw random battles at people for the sake of a random battle, I structured it so that there are enough things that can be explored, secrets that can be uncovered, locations that can be revealed, etc... etc..

You have a Clan fixed around Gravity based Techniques which, by themselves, can be overly powerful for a D-rank to the point you technically could solo everything at D-rank without me having to structure an NPC specifically to remotely be a "Challenge" to your RPC. The same Clan also has techniques that aren't related to the Clan Gravity-Based Techniques, other Techniques also have these strange structures that don't necessarily fit with the theme of the RP-series. Either way, I don't want to delve to deep into that category since that just brings up an entire sub-section of conversation that's better left for the person who currently is dealing with your Clan (R31gn).

I personally just thought it'll be much easier to just make a Hyuuga or some standard Shinobi instead, nobody is perfect and even now I'm gradually and steadily seeing one person breaking the mold of reinstating their broken Character... So, yeah, scratching that topic and throwing it into the dumpster.

VIII-IX-MCMXCI

Nohkiyoe

Timid Seeker

3,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:20 pm
Kyeonji
My statement of Yuumei was a reference to a previous event that had occurred, well, rather previously albeit much, much previously. I brought the issue between yourself and I out of respect to not put you out in public, if you wanted to have a further clarification as to what I meant, we could've done that in the same manner that I had brought up my issue regarding your post. I could've brought it out in public, but that generally didn't feel nor would it look appropriate since its an issue, albeit it a one-way issue, that could've been resolved between two individual. You and only you wanted to bring in a third-party (R31gn) into the situation.

I never intention come off as condescending but then again, translating information in emotion through this medium can be downloaded in many different forms depending on how you feel about another individual. I don't blame people for something unless I have an actual reason or proven fact that they can be blamed for something. I'm not entirely if I've ever insulted you, actually, yes I have come off as insulting during one of our interaction but I believe I reiterated my wording and or apologized in the way I've worded it. As for your previous interaction with older mods, I wasn't in that circle until either during your time as Crew or a brief moment after your departure as a Crew.

Locations: Fuji

Within Fuji Safe Zone you have a sub-total of currently active [7] location that can be explored and much more that can be discovered through interaction, which I've stated before is a major point in the current establish RP-Storyline Revamp. The more you explore, the more you interact, the more you learn, and the more places you'll be able to enter and such.

There isn't such a thing as a White Space, there are active missions and at the moment Event Mission that encourages interaction and discovery. If you have a specific thing you'd like to work with your RPC you're always free to contact me to work something out, this is why we have a Discord Channel where I spend nearly 95% of the time interacting with members to establish story-line and character development that can benefit both them and the Story.

You have a Cramp City filled with people in which you are capable of interacting with and all you need to do is either specify this interaction, either you can inform me; "Hey, Kyeonji my character [Inser Name Here] will be interacting with [Insert Name Here] as an NPC in order to do [Insert Objective Here], something along those lines or just... Talk to me so we can figure out what it is you're aiming to have your RPC do." Obvious its a bit more specific than that quote, but it's a rough summary of what normally should be done through this platform, but it's likely far easier through the other platform where I can get back and forth much quicker.

Nothing to do

You don't have to Roleplay with yourself unless that's what you want to do, NPC's at least the ones that I utilize interact as much as the Character they are interacting with. They aren't one-dimensional and generally have personalities and a history that could be uncovered, you get as much as you give in a sort of way. If you're posting something specifically in the City Street Section then I'll likely do something to allow some sort of engagement if nothing is occurring, which, if you've been following recent events in Fuji.... There's a lot going on all over Fuji.

Shops can be interacted with, depending on what shop you're talking about, but either way with 0 Ryo you won't be doing much shopping to begin with. There's no reason why you can't relax, well, there is a raging battle occurring but that can be avoided by just... Not being near the engagement areas or hiding away, your call.

Profile and Clan

As for your Profile and Clan Request; look, I've tried my hand at helping and its difficult because of the level of intensity you're aiming at. We and more specifically and likely highly at fault here, I don't want broken and overpowered characters due to either their utility, at D-rank everything shouldn't be a breeze in the park where you can solo, 1v1 me and catch these hands, type of fight with no chance of an actual struggle unless I pull some overly strong and generally specific NPC. I personally view that as bad since I'm aiming to develop a story and not to just throw random battles at people for the sake of a random battle, I structured it so that there are enough things that can be explored, secrets that can be uncovered, locations that can be revealed, etc... etc..

You have a Clan fixed around Gravity based Techniques which, by themselves, can be overly powerful for a D-rank to the point you technically could solo everything at D-rank without me having to structure an NPC specifically to remotely be a "Challenge" to your RPC. The same Clan also has techniques that aren't related to the Clan Gravity-Based Techniques, other Techniques also have these strange structures that don't necessarily fit with the theme of the RP-series. Either way, I don't want to delve to deep into that category since that just brings up an entire sub-section of conversation that's better left for the person who currently is dealing with your Clan (R31gn).

I personally just thought it'll be much easier to just make a Hyuuga or some standard Shinobi instead, nobody is perfect and even now I'm gradually and steadily seeing one person breaking the mold of reinstating their broken Character... So, yeah, scratching that topic and throwing it into the dumpster.

VIII-IX-MCMXCI

i see what ur saying but if i have to rely on u guys then i shudnt post.  
Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff