Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[B] Renovations [Order Mauvian ORP] (End PG 8!?) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 9:18 am
Mlinzi (i really do need to do his journal T.T)

She talked to him! May all the stars in heaven witness this because she talked to him! He totally had a shot with her. With a shrug of his shoulders, trying to appear as nonchalant as possible but failing miserably... he looked more like 'awww shucks ma'am' little kid. "It's what they always suggest on the tv. It seems to work. There was this one show-" He was about to ramble on about one of his shows when it seemed someone, or something, had a different idea.

First the computers started to act weird, well weirder, then they stopped working all together, along with the lights. The room was plunged into darkness and the first thing Mel said was, "I didn't do it! I didn't touch anything, I swear!" A blue light flickered on, casting strange shadows everywhere and making everyone look funny. "Now this is just weird." His golden eyes sweeping the entire space, not even really registering the blip on his mental radar, it was just too cool the way everything looked bathed in the blue light.

((tl;dr - Mel tries and fails to act cool, all hell brakes loose (shop post), announces to room that he didn't break anything))

Kaefaux
Mel is a few fries short of a happy meal >.>' so she will always be questioning him XD

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 10:29 am
Even as distressed as she was over the idea of the Negaverse being behind this, Ash did not miss the way the albino puffed up at her, or the things she said. Her already upset face tipped over into a scowl, and if she’d had hackles, they would have risen. As it was, her tail was definitely puffing and her green eyes narrowed.

“It was a dumb question.” Ash asserted and any grace she might have had went right out the window under stress. She twitched as a paw was lashed at her, but from feet away, there was no possible harm it could do. Her pert little nose lifted, hands clenched by her hips, and she sniffed in distaste as a large hand come down on her shoulder.

“I am hardly a kitten at five years old.” She said, mostly ignoring Snowball trying to calm her while she said what she wanted to say. “And I’ll wager I have years of experience over you at being an awakened Guardian. I’ve awakened fifteen senshi, I’ll have you know. So maybe seniors like you should learn some respect for someone with more knowledge, hmm? Tsk. Don’t go about complaining about someone else’s manners if you’re not going to use your own.”

She crossed her arms beneath her bust with a snappy motion, half turning to eye Snowball with a wary eye for his promise to throw her over his shoulder. Her lip jutted out, just a little, at him.

“I guess you might be right, but…” She mewed, before the lights suddenly cut out. The Burmilla yelped in the sudden darkness, her eyes wide when the blue light flickered on. Her gaze was drawn to the boarded up hole at the back of the room and she shifted nervously.

“What… what was that?”

LP
Novacracker
Kaefaux
LokisRose

Whimsical Blue
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 11:33 am
"I'd expect a better attitude. There are no dumb question, justy dumb answers." Miss Kitty was muffled by Brody's bulk, but she didn't dare move the giuant maine coon- nor try. "Fifteen? So that's fifteen senshi you've prepared to get killed. Good job, hyumnan-killer." Miss Kitty drawled. She didn't pay Ash any further mind -- if she did, she'd probably try to get free, and try to tear the female's throat from her body. As far as she was concerned, Ash was no better than Chaos, as she did not seem to care to explain anything to the new senshi she awakened.

Miss Kitty did. The rest... Toimlin probably did, or tried, and Brody?.... Brody was too sweet to really hate. The rest... If she had her ferret-children with her, or even Sandalwood.... BLOOD. For now, she settled under Brody and began to groom the large Maine Coon fondly, if not pointyedly, to assure him he was fine. She didn't even care about the blueprints, but the dark? That made her purtr, even with a single light, and purr loudly. Part of it was foir Brody, the smaller Abyssinian nuzzling at him as she purred, as if trying to soothe the large cat softly.

Lety's find Tomlin, Brody. You'll like him, he's a good cat.

Whimsical Blue

Kitty's stuck under Brody and going to ignore Ash now.

Redbud-Tree
BRODY NEEDS ALL THE PURRS AND GROOMS.

LokisRose
Mentioned Tomlin!

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 3:28 pm
[Liryn]

"Ah thank you" Liryn said cheerfully to Snowball at the compliment about his hair - because he rather liked the hair too.

Then again he liked being in his humanoid form because the other form came with hands - and having hands made some things sooo much easier.

Unfortunately it also came with a huge increase in aura which made poking into things unnoticed practically impossible so it kind of swung in roundabouts–

But on the whole Liryn rather liked having hands.

Whilst Ash's point about disconnecting the computers was a valid one, Liryn found himself a little loathe to do so...

Well okay make that a lot loathe to do so.

Because what if..

What if it was really a call for help of some kind rather than the Negaverse.

The snarled words from the unfamiliar albino mauvian (
Miss Kitty) distracted him briefly from his perusal of the screen, his purplish eyes unhappy - because whilst Ash was kind of being Ash - the other mauvian seemed to be kind of spoiling for a fight...

And now really wasn't the time for fighting - at least not as far as he was concerned.

Another mauvian (
Broderick), this one larger, seemed to be keeping the albino cat kind of contained and both Snowball and another mauvian (Réalta) were both making pretty valid points about why shutting down the system wouldn't be a good idea and so Liryn turned his attention back to the screens.

He was in time see the static fade as they suddenly died, a frown slipping onto his face as he took a few steps forward...

Only to stare startled as something appeared back on screen - the 'something' looking almost like blueprints of some sort - although they were gone too quickly for him to get more than a short glance.

And whilst
Tomlin's mention of a previous attempt to try and reach Mau or the fact that there may be schematics on file somewhere may have caught his curiosity on another day, on a more normal day, Liryn was rather distracted by the sudden mental blip.

"I'll help" he told Tomlin as the other used his claws on the board - because the 'blip' whatever it was - seemed to be coming from behind the boarded up section of wall–

And whilst perhaps it would mayhaps have been more sensible to wait on trying to check things out - Liryn was not always good at thinking things through...

In fact he was generally bad at it.

Purplish eyes looked amongst the stuff nearby to see if he could find something to help the ginger furred mauvian with boards away - preferably something narrow - like mayhaps a piece of piping or something.

Guardian Cosmos
Liryn is looking to see if he can find something to help Tomlin prise the boards away

NovaCracker
(for mention)
Whimsical Blue
(for mention)
Redbud-Tree
(for mention)
LP
Kaefaux
(for mention)
LokisRose

litian

Spacey Kitten

20,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 7:53 pm
Hania

When one of the others chimed in agreeing that they needed to know where to find the person in distress(Snowball), Hania gave the other Mauvian a nod in thanks. He didn't dwell on that long though as the computer screens blanked, catching his attention in time for him to see the blueprints. "Did anyone else catch what the blueprints looked like?" He asked anyone paying attention as the room darkened as the power cut out.

Once the emergency lights came back on and the mental blip of something came from the wall he was torn between attempting to replicate the blueprints the best he could and helping to open the hole like some of the other's were doing.

LP
Mention <3

Quote:
Open to interactions

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 8:33 pm

Réalta

The corner of her muzzle twitched a bit in a smile at the odd behavior of the other Savannah (Mel), though she gave a small nod as he gave his unorthodox explanation--and then things sort of distracted her.

Her attempts to stabilize the message were fruitless, but the screen before her flicked off, or at least, seemed to as it went dark. She stared in bewilderment at the blue paw-print and schematics. "Has this ever happened before? Did someone restart the systems?" It didn't look like a reboot process though.

Especially seeing that the schematics seemed to show the HQ, and that some were... damaged? "I believe they were the schematics for this building?" she said in response to a dark tom's (Hania) inquiry, though she wasn't entirely sure herself. Another tom's (Tomlin) confirmation that someone might be stuck made her hiss softly in frustration at this turn of events, hopping down from the now useless computer as the lights went off. So not only was there apparently a corruption in the system, judging by the code, but there was a structural damage as well.

"I do not suppose anyone here is familiar with a carpenter, hm?" Though looking at the patch job over a hole in the wall through the dim light, she figured they might have. Sort of.

The energy signature made her mind itch and she came up beside the orange tom (Tomlin) to assist in trying to pry off the boards. "What caused this damage in the first place? What was down here?" And should they be unleashing it?

"Can you two use any of these tools left here?" She called that to the two humanoid Mau (Ash and Snowball) unsure if just claws and feline strength would be enough for this. One was already looking for something to assist (Liryn) and she was grateful for it.

Guardian Cosmos
tugging on boards

Fiction1119
ok but at least he's adorable u__u; <3

LokisRose

WhimsicalBlue

LP

litian

Natsuko-neko

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 9:19 pm
Snowball hadn't realized that the lights had went out for a little bit because he was more concerned with keeping Ash and Miss Kitty from tangling. Though when he realized he looked around, "My . . . that's a problem."

Though it didn't go unnoticed that someone had said that there might be Schematics left on the computer. Hmm, that might be an adventure for another time though.

Ash looked as if she didn't like the fact the lights went out, "Looks like we lost power." His ears twitched when someone said something about critical damage. "Welp, do you think that youma caused more damage to the center than we thought?"

He had laid a hand on Ash's shoulder for a moment before sighing. It seemed that there was a strange blip and the others seemed to think it was coming from the hole. "Oh! Right." He looked around, "There . . . should still be some hammers and pry bars from when we boarded that up I'm sure. . . . "

Then the question of what caused this happened to be asked. "Ahah, a youma. . . . . uh . . . some how got in? Or was asleep in here?? We're not totally sure how it happened; it just sort of. . . did?"

He was digging for the tools left behind in one of the random cabinets they had. "We should really get in here and label these things. Or bring it into this century. Both might help . . . . " He looked at Ash, "Right? Getting nice new displays for the consoles maybe, more energy efficient?"

He finally found them and offered out to Ash and Liryn. "Here we gooo, Lets get these back off . .. . " He sighed, maybe they should just frame it and put a picture over that instead of the boards? Or a secret door and make it storage or something, he didn't really know what to do with it. "I really don't think we left anyone behind from that though. . . . they'd have to be asleep for a long time."

Guardian Cosmos

Fiction1119

LokisRose

Kaefaux

WhimsicalBlue

litian

Natsuko-neko

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 9:24 pm
The combined efforts of the cats working, had been enough to pry a few boards away--enough that they could squeeze through, one at a time. The passageway was dark--eerily so. Cobwebs and dust were illuminated by the glow of the backup light, but after only a few feet in it was totally dark.

The strange pulsating signature flared again, like a beacon summoning them. It would be unwise to venture through the passageway without some sort of light; there were probably some small flashlights tucked away for emergencies.

It would be best to travel as a team; there's no telling what could be down the passageway, and there's safety in numbers!

Quote:
Prompts for this roleplay will appear ~every 24 hours. You are free to join at any point in the roleplay, so late starters are welcome! Missing a prompt does not exclude you from participation.

Also, please quote the Mule if there's interactions that you'd like a response to. And please note, since there's been some requests for more information on the command layout, a blurb has been added to the first post!

kuropeco
- Wendell

Grymoire
- Sumi

Kolina
- Magnus

Whimsical Blue
- Ash

Kaefaux
- Realta

litian
- Liryn

Strickenized
- Faust

Merurulince
- Etolie

NovaCracker
- Miss Kitty

Redbud-Tree
- Broderick

tatterpixie
- Pyewacket

LokisRose
- Tomlin

Natsuko-neko
- Hania

Fiction1119
- Mlinzi

LP
- Snowball

Skye Starrfyre
- Eta

Guardian Cosmos
Crew

Strickenized

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 10:03 pm
"Well sheeit." The lilac kitty, the one as big as he was, turned his comment into something that sounded legitimately intelligent. Not that Faust thought ill of himself by any means, but he understood that his prestige lay not in idle thought, but in action. And many theories were, indeed, tossed around - some including guardians helping the Negaverse - but Faust paid those little heed. It was all conjecture anyway, and he usually left that s**t to Thraen. Who wasn probably waiting outside the door having a damned heart attack about not being able to pet the cats.

But that was why Faust had to babysit him.

One of the other cats caught on, finding Faust's statement potentially accurate. of course, Faust puffed up on his own pride through this recognition and stood a little taller (or as much as a cat could manage). More s**t happened with the screens, drawing attention to letters and numbers that Faust couldn't read anyway; they weren't of interest to the black Mauvian. Others chose to attack the boards instead, and cat claws did wonders to pry enough off that they could actually slip inside. Faust was doubly impressed - he didn't even have to contribute.

"To hell with whatever's on screen," Faust declared to the pair who acknowledged him, and any others who may be listening. "Some weird s**t's goin' on down there and I ain't about to sit around with my lack o' thumbs up my a** and stare at some damn screen. If there's somethin' in this building, I'm gonna find it - and I'm gonna kick its a** right back up every damn staircase in this joint for interrupting my goddamn nap. Nyan up ladies, we got work to do."

Faust paused only a moment to survey for an entourage before he started toward the passage himself. Ash would probably stay behind to blubber about her precious electronics, but he was gonna get this s**t done.

And go the hell home.

kaefaux
lokisrose
whimsical blue
mention (last paragraph)

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 8:02 am
Tomlin

Tomlin followed the conversation as he applied his claws to the problem in front of him, shifting out of the way to allow Réalta space to get a grip as well.

Blueprints? Schematics for their building? He was liking this less and less. And he hoped like hell none of their own had been stuck down here since the youma got dusted. That was a long time to be trapped.

The board came loose under their paws, but the application of tools by their hand-endowed members made the job a lot quicker. Tomlin stared into a space so dark that even superior feline vision couldn’t pierce it. The energy signal was calling him on, but the idea of being trapped was in his head now. The narrow, enclosed space they were unearthing? No problem. The thought of being backed into a tunnel with no exit, no escape…?

He made no objection when the large black cat moved past him into the darkness. Black on black. He’d be invisible if he got too far ahead.

“A torch would be good right about now,” Tomlin said, craning his neck to shoot a quick smile up at (the unusually tall) Liryn. “Anything in that cabinet have its own power source?”

Kaefaux
- Realta

litian
- Liryn

Strickenized
- Faust

LP
- Snowball

LokisRose

Interstellar Cat

17,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cool Cat 500

litian

Spacey Kitten

20,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 2:10 pm
[Liryn]

The pry bar and hammer combo that Snowball handed him was a lot better than the piece of piping that Liryn had been envisioning when he had started to rummage in search of something to help Tomlin and the other mauvian with him (Réalta) prise the boards off and he had taken them with a nodded thanks before stepping up to put them to use on the nearest board.

It had taken a combined effort - but eventually between them enough of the boards were prised away to create a way through.

The glow of the backup light revealed a cobweb-strewn passageway and one that - if the motes of dust reflected in the dim glow of light was anything to go by - had not been used in some time.

The backup light only illuminated so much however, the space beyond too dark for Liryn to see what lay ahead.

But the strange energy signal seemed to be coming from that direction, the weird pulsing signature chosing that particular moment to pulse once again and Liryn knew that meant that he in turn was going to be heading in that direction.

Tomlin's question about a flashlight was a good one however, a part of Liryn mourning the fact that whatever was messing up the system was also messing up the flashlight app that he had spent so long working on - the flashlight app that he still hadn't had a chance to ask
Ash to have a look at.

Although Liryn was still planning to - just not...

Not today.

"I don't know" he admitted as he turned away from the hole, missing the Kurilian bobtail (
Faust) heading in the direction of the revealed passageway as he did.

"But I'll check. Do you think that a Moon Pearl would work in a pinch if not?"

Although given that it was neither on or around the full moon there was a very large chance that the pearls wouldn't be a particularly great alternative light source - and by great make that virtually useless...

But Liryn figured that there was no harm in checking for both.

Guardian Cosmos
Liryn is checking the moon pearl jar and also trying to see if he can find a flashlight

LP
Kaefaux
(for mention)
LokisRose
Whimsical Blue
(for mention)
Strickenized
(for mention)

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 5:01 pm
Miss Kitty yawned, stretching out under Brody. Blueprints? Meh. She didn't even want to try to move Brody, and she groomed the other Mauvian. If she was stuck, she was staying with Brody.

The female was far more relaxed with the maine coon close, and simply watched everyone futsing about, trying to get into the hole. Could she fiut? Oh, easily. Would she?....

Not without significant motivation.

Redbud-Tree

Doting on the sleepy buddy

[quot]
Motivation would require a swiftly fulfilled watermelon and marshmallow treat and probably some ego stroking but Kitty is open for convincing. Uhm.

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 7:30 pm
Hania

His eyes darted over to see the starry Savannah cat(Realta) when she answered his question. "That's what it looked like to me. I was just wondering if enough had seen it so we could replicate it if we need to." He said with a thoughtful look. "Provided that we don't end up finding it when we find whatever is giving off those pings anyway." He was momentarily derailed from that thought when the tom who had agreed with him earlier(Snowball) mentioned how the command center had been damaged by a youma, not having known that either. "How long ago did this happen? And did anyone check to make sure there weren't more hidden away?" He asked when he moved closer to try and help open the hole.

Once they got some of the boards off he looked at the hole and his ears flicked back and forth before he turned and heading for any drawers low to the ground he could search. Hopefully someone could find a few lights that could be used. "Miner head bands would be useful right about now." He said as he looked.

Kaefaux
*Steals teh kitteh*

LP

Guardian Cosmos
Searching low drawers if there are any <3

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 7:55 pm
Ash’s fingers wrung together, watching the other cats begin to move towards the boarded up hole in the wall. What had come out of them last time had not been pleasant and she wasn’t eager to opening it up and see what else might be back there.

She heard the comment behind her back and she scowled, her dainty ears pressed back into her hair.

All of my senshi are alive, thank you very much. And its human, though I guess I’m not surprised you can’t say it right. It is our job to awaken senshi and prepare them to protect themselves. That is what I have done, and four of them have even reached Eternal rank.” She said to the air in front of her, though it was directed very pointedly backwards.

I wonder how many of -yours- have survived…” She murmured, scooting over to follow Snowball when he moved.

“I haven’t seen the power go out before, or the computers act like this.” She said at a more normal volume. There was a suggestion that she use the tools stacked near the wall and her nose wrinkled in distaste, her ears drooping.

Her? Dirty her hands? Goodness, no. But… there weren’t many of them with the physical strength or leverage of a human like body. She tentatively took the crowbar she was handed, but she couldn’t hide the look she gave it, her mouth pinched like she tasted something sour.

“New displays would be nice.” She conceded. Maybe nice, clean holographic ones…

Luckily, most of the other cats managed well enough with out her help and she was able to gratefully discard the tool as a hole opened up. Her hands scrubbed her thighs as she approached and slipped inside with the rest, picking her way delicately through the dirt and debris. Reaching, she touched her visor and it glowed to life, spreading a faint purple light around them. More than enough for cat eyes, or at least for her.

LP
Novacracker
Kaefaux

Whimsical Blue
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 9:11 pm
Snowball gave a small chuckle as they worked together to get the boards off. Though one of the cats, a fairly pitch black cat marched forward into the pitch black of the unusual passageway, Snowball sighed because the youma that had hid in there had been fairly HUGE. At least from what he remembered, he wasn't sure what it looked like from a human perspective.

"Well . . . hm a torch? I don't have one of those . . . persay, but I think I have a couple of flashlights . ." He paused as he mentally took inventory of what he kept in his small space pocket before pulling out two, fairly tiny looking key chain flash lights. They had LED bulbs. "Ain't much but it's better than nothing? I could tie them to someone's head if they wanted?"

Snowball was more than happy to offer them to the cats without hands, at least the buttons could be pressed and the light stay on. "Maybe there's more in the drawers?" Granted there were already others looking, including Lyrin.

"Couldn't hurt to try the moon pearls!" Snowball agreed "Every little bit of light is better than none."

Snowball heard the question about how long ago did the youma attack happen, "Eh been about two years? When we were making the ear pieces for ourselves, if anyone doesn't have one, I'd be happy to help with it. The information on how to build one is on the computer. I thought it'd be more useful for us to have a communication device."

He smiled at Ash when she said new displays would be nice, "I saw some really awesome gaming screens, I mean we could totally make better things, but it's something we could always get one of and tear it apart to see what it looks like?"

He waited until he made sure whoever wanted the flash lights had them before he would follow Ash and the group, besides he could always catch up.

Whimsical Blue

Natsuko-neko

litian

LokisRose

Strickenized
Mention

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers