Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[BOOTH] Art Attack! (COVERED IN PAINT) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
penemueIntuition rolled 4 6-sided dice: 5, 2, 3, 5 Total: 15 (4-24)

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:29 pm
        Score: 0

"Well, what about your puns?"
        Mahmud stopped the lei spinning for a moment to think about what was going on. Poe didn't know what cool things he did? But practically anything Poe did was cool! "OH! Look look look!"

Fishing in his pocket, it took a little while before Mahmud pulled out three shiny geodes. "I won these at a booth!" There was a twinkling brown one, a sparkling green one, and a shining blue one. "See? I got the green one, 'cuz I thought of you dude! Now its like you're visiting my house whenever-- OH!"

Before he forgot, Mahmud turned to the paintball section of the booth and took it up again. "Gotta do this, right? This time for sure..." Once more, Mahmud whiffed it. Three times in a row, he really wasn't having any luck... "... woah. My aim SUCKS?" With a nervous laugh, he handed it over to Poe. "You try it, you've got better aim than I do... oh!" Thats right! He had something cool that happened, too! "Have you gone to the Bikini Booth yet?" A big, silly grin came right back. "They have like, theeeee sparkliest bikinis and stuff! I want it super bad! I won the obstacle course though."

Mmm, what other good memories were there? "Oh! Polair gave me a hug, and it was awesome... and I'm learning a TON at that Lightseekers booth? You should totally try it too! They teach survival stuff, it'd probably be super useful! Then there was this cooking place and I don't know how I feel about that lady who runs it but..." On and on he rambled, excitedly blathering about his nights to Poe, feeling safe and comfortable around him. "OH! And I got my makeup done! You should totally get your makeup done, its fun!"

Booth Tickets: 1 Art Attack 3/18, 1 Bikini 3/18, 1 Around the World 3/18
        Reach for the Stars 3/19
        Starlight 3/20, Bikini Bootcamp 3/20, Cuthroat Kitchen 3/20, Art Attack 3/20

purplerosesbeauty

Per the guide/rules of this shop, Mahmud is RPing this Bloodfest AS A TEEN. The guidelines can be found here! TY! : D  
Green Minuet rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:56 am
Quote:
Lei All Your Love On Me
I'm entering into the ticket raffle!

Autumn accepted the lei with grace. Once more she marvelled at Amonee's floral aesthetic. She wondered if he had ever considered flower arrangements. She opened her mouth to ask him, but the boy was dashing away. Some other time.  

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

Green Minuet rolled 4 6-sided dice: 4, 3, 4, 6 Total: 17 (4-24)

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:57 am
      Ⅱ Autumn Vikare

Score: 6

Autumn burst into laughter as Caiden shook the paint from his hair, like a woofbeast shaking water from its coat. She raised a hand to shield herself from any stray splatter. “It could be. It depends on how many more paint balloons I get to throw at you though,” she teased. She bounced a spare she had held onto in her palm, eyeing the orangeblood with an impish smile. Caiden was unfazed and continued on, a whirlwind of energy. Happy to listen to him ramble, Autumn tossed the balloon back into the bucket.

“I'll have to consider it,” she responded as soon as he left an opening for her to speak. “I'm very busy though, and I worry that I might not be able to take care of it properly.” She winked.

“I'm doing well enough. Have you been to many of the other booths?”

Micillia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:23 am
omg im good at rollover T.T  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Micillia rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:28 pm
Lei
Green Minuet
Skyli Peep
purplerosesbeauty
Unaru

Art Attack
KitsuneAura

KitsuneAura
TICKET

purplerosesbeauty
TICKET

Micillia generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 5!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:30 pm
Lei
Green Minuet
Skyli Peep
purplerosesbeauty
Unaru

Unaru

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:34 pm
Suddenly from the balloon barrel there came a series of loud pops and a frightened squeal. A moment later a harassed looking nutbeast crawled out over the side, leaving a rainbow coloured smear behind it. Shaking the paint from its coat (thoroughly dousing some of the merchandise and the patrons), it took off running, toppling over some leis as it went.  
Green Minuet rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:35 pm
Lei All Your Love On Me

Autumn clapped her hands together, as Amonee presented her with another lei. Wings fluttering, she performed a twirl, in part with delight and in to show off. “It's so pretty~!” she gushed, floating back to the ground. She dropped back on her heels. “This one is my absolute favourite” She touched the petals fondly.

“You do such a lovely job, both here and at the Nightly Blend. I've been impressed with your ability to manage both at the same time. You don't have a clone stashed somewhere, do you?” she teased. Almost as soon as she finished speaking however, she remembered what she had overheard a couple nights ago. Her brow furrowed. “Are you managing all right?”

Yamashii

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

Green Minuet rolled 4 6-sided dice: 2, 2, 2, 3 Total: 9 (4-24)

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:36 pm
      Ⅱ Autumn Vikare

Score: 3

Sometime after her conversation with Caiden, Autumn returned to pelt more balloons at him. The wily orangeblood dodged every one though. Autumn poked her tongue out him in mock anger.  
DraconicFeline rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:05 am
Sephos Arbola

A greenblood with pronged horns edged into the booth. He looked out of place among the beachgoing crowd - too dressed, for one thing and too uneasy for another. He carried several large bags, including a basket at his back, clearly able to bear the weight. As he made his way deeper into the booth, he slowly - very slowly - began to relax.

He made a beeline to the leis, looking around for the proprietor. "Hey... You're Amonee, right?" he said, relaxing slightly as he found him. "Could you, uh, tell me where Nucleo is?"

He was immediately handed a purple lei. "... Thanks." he said awkwardly, trying to put it on. His horns got in the way, and they ended up decorated, like tree branches and tinsel. "I was supposed to give you some flowers." he said, taking down his basket off of his shoulders. His words were sluggish and awkward, like he was out of practice using them.

"Do yuh want some?" he asked, tilting the basket for Amonee to see. It was full of carefully packed flowers, surprisingly unbruised by their travel.

Yamashii lol

(Rock get, but put into Keionx's lap instead and trading her three rocks in for PONY)

Quote:
Lei All Your Love On Me

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:32 pm
Green Minuet

Look at you!
Ticket for the 22nd  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:35 am
DraconicFeline
Ticket!

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Unaru rolled 4 6-sided dice: 5, 3, 1, 6 Total: 15 (4-24)

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:45 pm
Hawkin seemed to be having some trouble finding any REALLY exciting or dangerous booths at this years Bloodfest. However, at least this one would let him chuck paint balls at targets and trolls. So far his luck had been pretty polarized. He was curious how he'd do tonight.
Deciding to throw caution to the wind, the tealblood stood with his back facing the targets and tossed them backwards, blindly. Hey, it would hopefully add some excitement at least.
Another negative? And nothing else. Hawk rolled his eye and sighed a bit, maybe this wasn't quite his thing either.

Score: -1  
Sami-Fire rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:03 pm
Quote:
Lei All Your Love On Me

Dairah decided that a return to the booth with the pretty flowers was in order after her little break. She stopped by and began to shuffle some of the leis around. "That one's not in the right pile," she said with a smile. As she sorted, she took a blue and orange lei, because it felt like her vibe. Or something. She just liked that one, okay?  

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers