Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Classrooms & Clubs
Music Studio Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 2:38 pm
User Image

User Image

Music Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Classroom l Company ➤: Scarlett Vivier l Item/s ➤: Music/Lyric Sheet(Homework)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Kazi shock, "Nope no fancy costume or dresses, how you are is fine already." he informed there wouldn't be a dress code just casual wear will be more preferable. Though he should of mentioned a dressing code, it would had added more atmosphere to the song but that thought was too late to bring back.

He stared down at her when she asked him multiple question. "Vell...See it as mourrrning forrr dead especially people at land of frrree home of brrrave. You see zere vas a horrific incident zat happened in America but not here. As I see even zough ve are in U.K ve still have to show some respect towards the ones zat lost zeir lives to zee incident. Zey haven't found any evidence or clues to zee psycho path and zee bodies of the people haven't been found, nothing. Just painted ze streets red." Even though Kazi doesn't live or has been to America he does show kindness and sympathy to mourn for the dead knowing most of his students are from different nationalities this would come as heartbreaking to some. "Hopefully it vouldn't happen around here..." he added wearily.

"Throw me to the wolves
And I'll returning leading the
pack"

Theme - Dark Choral Music - The Ashes Will Be Woken

Out.Of.Chains:

lil_lexa

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 3:08 pm
XxIce_ReaperxX

User Image

Scarlett Vivier

[Age: 18][Species: Shapeshifter][Weapons: Japanese Sais]

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Scarlett listened to Kazimir explain what had happened this morning in pure horror. She had been traveling all day to get to school, she hadn't heard a thing about this. Her legs began to shake. She had just come from America to the U.K. to go to school this day. How could she have not heard a thing about this? It seemed unbelievable for something like that to transpire. Kazimir said that he hoped something like that wouldn't happen around here, and her gaze quickly went back up to his.

"I...I'm sorry, this is my first time hearing of this. I...it's a bit shocking. I just flew here from America, got off the plane today." Scarlett wasn't sure exactly where in America it had happened, but no matter what state it was in, it was too close to home. She mentally shook herself, trying to focus on the here and now. "I can't believe something like this has happened...Thank you for telling me, I needed to know." Images of her family being taken away or massacred and left in the streets flooded her mind, and that is what made her legs give way. Scarlett was a strong individual, but the thought of her family being in such danger was what broke her.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

[Relationship Status: Single][Current Form: Human][Thoughts: Wh-what...?]

lil_lexa

Romantic Lover

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 12:30 pm
User Image

User Image

Music Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Classroom l Company ➤: Scarlett Vivier l Item/s ➤: Music/Lyric Sheet(Homework)

Kazi notice the tone of her voice when she spoke, it seemed like she was in a similar position as Shinda. He would also be devastated if something like that happened in Russia while his only over a miles away from his home country. He would want to know every single detail what happened? Which part of Russia? Is the old man okay? What if his not? I have to take care of Valeria alone? Those were the kind of thoughts that would happen if he was in Scarlett and Shinda's shoes. It's better to find out sooner or later than keeping it a secret.

Kazi nodded at Scarlett and pity the girl for what she's going through, he stared in shock when she was about to fall but then he quickly reached over and caught her by the arm to prevent from hitting the ground. "Woah zere." he was now concerned. He guided the girl to one of the seats for her to sit down for this information to digest. "Zat's vhy I vant I choir, so zee ones zat are sad kan embrace ze comfort its mourning rituals kan provide." He tried to comfort her while he sat beside her.

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains: Keep in mind my time zone is different ^^;;

lil_lexa

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 12:54 pm
XxIce_ReaperxX

((OOC: Oh, what's your time zone? Mine is EST))

User Image

Scarlett Vivier

Scarlett felt strong arm catch her, and she leaned on him a little for support until he guided her to a chair to sit in. She took a deep breath and tried to relax her buzzing mind. Kazimir explained to her why he wanted to have the choir sing tonight, and she nodded in understanding. Now that she was calming down, she looked up at him and gave him a shy smile. "Thank you, that does help." She hoped she hadn't become a burden, especially because of the concerned look in her teacher's eyes. The shifter took another deep breath, this time she could smell Kazimir's scent once again since he was a bit closer. His wolf-ish scent was familiar to her, it reminded her of her clan back home. It was quite comforting, as were his words.

"I'm going to sing with everything I have tonight," It may not do anything to help the fallen and missing, but it can bring hope and comfort to those left behind. It was a way to honor them. Scarlett felt her determination and strength coming back to her, no longer letting fear rule her thoughts. She looked up into Kazimir's eyes and smiled. It was the strength of those left behind that would get the nation and the world through the incident. "I'm glad you thought of doing this tonight. I'm going to practice extra hard before then." A determined gleam was in her emerald eyes and the fire was back in her heart.

[Relationship Status: Single][Current Form: Human][Thoughts: Have to calm down...]

lil_lexa

Romantic Lover

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 1:24 pm
User Image

User Image

Music Teacher l Mood ➤: Curious l Location ➤: Classroom l Company ➤: Scarlett Vivier l Item/s ➤: Music/Lyric Sheet(Homework)

Kazi smiled widely revealing his pearly white sharp fangs, "Zat's vat I like to hear!" he said with glee and reached over and playfully ruffled the fox's red hair, honestly he becomes a softy and a shoulder to cry on when he sees someone in an unsettling or gloomy mood. "I'm expecting great results like ze one I have encountered earlier." he noted the time when he walked into the room with beautiful melody. He kept his hopes up the same thing will happen tonight.

His nose suddenly twitch at Scarlett and he furrowed his brows in confusion, he looked to Scarlett. From his view she looked like a part fox in his eyes but her scent was slightly different than her appearance. She had a fox scent but something else was behind it, "Sorry zis has been bugging me...are you one of those...kistune or you are just part fox?" he asked in curiosity he doesn't see much people that are part and almost mistook a student to be a part swan so he had to make sure he doesn't offend anyone. Especially his students.

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains: Mine is UTC+02:00( GMT+2 )

lil_lexa

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 9:05 am
XxIce_ReaperxX

((I'm so sorry for the late post, omg it's been crazy busy and have barely been home this weekend))

User Image

Scarlett Vivier

Scarlett smiled and blushed cutely when Kazimir ruffled her hair, making her fox ears flop a little from the movement. She nodded when he told her that he was expecting great results from her. "Yes, sir!" Her mood was definitely lifting back up, especially now that she had a direction to go. Kazimir looked at her suddenly, and she looked up at him curiously. After a moment he asked about if she was a kitsune or part fox. It was nice to have him ask her instead of her starting the conversation with an authority figure. Her fox tail swished back and forth slowly, moving happily as she answered his question.

"I'm actually a shapeshifter. In my clan, we take on the attributes of an animal we feel closest too while in human form. Mine is a fox. I can turn into any mammal that I want." It wasn't a secret, but she liked that she was telling her teacher this before anyone else. She wasn't sure if she should tell him about the cursed part of her gift yet, but she would decide that if the opportunity arose. Her nose twitched cutely when she caught another whiff of his scent, and her fox ears lowered a little in a shy way as she decided to ask him a question as well. "I hope you don't mind, but I would like to ask the same kind of question. You smell a lot like a wolf, are you a shapeshifter as well?"

[Relationship Status: Single][Current Form: Human][Thoughts: Feeling a little better]

lil_lexa

Romantic Lover

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 10:49 am
User Image

User Image

Kazi's mouth shaped as an 'o' at her explanation, that explains it. He was relieved that she chose a fox instead of a cat, lion, tiger, leopard, or anything that is from the felidae family. He was relieved though she can still change into those animals if she wanted to.

Kazi raised a brow when she asked if he was a shapeshifter as well. He tilted his head, "Vell I change under ze full moon. Does zat count?" he asked, revealing himself as a werewolf. He let out a laugh, "Niet, I'm not shapeshifter but I'm not zee same as other verevolves zat go crazy under ze full moon." he explained. He wasn't sure if he wanted to tell the whole story about what type of werewolf he is but decided to give her a vague description that he wasn't like the common werewolf people hear or read about. He turned his head to the side and gaze at the window beside Scarlett's head. "If I vere you I vould start practising.~" he noted that night was about to fall.

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains: It's alright ^^

lil_lexa

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 11:07 am
XxIce_ReaperxX

User Image

Scarlett Vivier

So he was a werewolf, but a more unique kind. She definitely wanted to hear more about it, but that was probably a story for a different time. He also had to change under the full moon, and Scarlett couldn't help but wonder if they could run together since they both had to change. The redhead gave him a smile. "Thank you for telling me. Honestly, I'm glad there is someone here who is at least a little similar to me." She began to wonder what kind of wolf he turned into, but her thoughts were interrupted when he mentioned that she should start practicing. Her gaze went to the window and she let out a gasp. How did time fly by so quickly??

Scarlett stood up and faced Kazimir, giving him a sweet smile.
"Thank you for everything, I will get to practicing right away! I will see you tonight." She grabbed her things, and dashed out of the room, knowing she didn't have as much time as she thought she would to practice.

[Exit to Girl's Dorms]

[Relationship Status: Single][Current Form: Human][Thoughts: It got dark fast!]

lil_lexa

Romantic Lover

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 8:26 am
User Image

User Image

Music Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Classroom l Company ➤: No One l Item/s ➤: Music/Lyric Sheet(Homework)

Kazi smiled at the student, and waved towards her as she made her way. Kazi waited for awhile incase any other new students might show up. After for awhile he finally looked to the window and saw night has fallen. Gving him his cue to leave.
+Exits+

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 9:28 pm
User Image

Scarlett Vivier

[Enter]

Scarlett had taken her time walking to class, only going at a stroll. Despite that, she was still the first one to class! With a small yawn, she sat down in one of the front seats and put her bag under her chair. Her fox ears were drooping a little since she was still a bit groggy, but she was sure that she would perk up a bit once class started. Indeed she was early, but it was better than being late.

[Relationship Status: Single][Current Form: Human][Thoughts: It's early...]

lil_lexa

Romantic Lover

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 8:22 am
𝓔 𝓛 𝓘 𝓩 𝓐 𝓑 𝓔 𝓣 𝓗

𝑒𝓁𝓏𝒶

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Indifferent ← 𝓶𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝕝 𝔀𝒆𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 → Suit

𝓌𝑒'𝓇𝑒 𝓀𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇𝓈....

Elizabeth had bought an umbrella on her way back, so her coat wasn't that all drenched, just... a little wet around the shoulders. Still, she could've done much worse. She found the campus easy to navigate around, the map was as straightforward as it could get. Sure it had little twists and bends, but she memorized it in under a minute none the less.

She had found out that the first class for today was music, and had doubled timed towards the music studio, that was surprising to say the least. For an academy to have it's own studio. Elizabeth entered the supposed room, she was instantly greeted by a dozen pictures of artists of a bygone era, a chill ran down her spine, the eyes of the long dead artists were boring into her soul, as if glaring at her. She shook her head, and tried to ignore the growing apprehension. There was already a student(?) inside, the lecturer's brow arched.

Standing in the room was a fox-like human, long red hair flowing freely down her exposed back, a great crimson bushy tail flicking side to side; poking out from tight short..shorts.. Was all Elizabeth could describe the clothing. 'Hello.' She greeted the foxy student.

....𝓈𝑜 𝓌𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓈 𝓌𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒

← 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓻𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝕝 𝓸.𝓸.𝓬 →

[quote"lil_lexa"]

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 3:14 pm
User Image
l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Music Class l Company ➤: Scarlett & ???? l Item/s ➤: Sword

Ciri hurried into the music room, thinking she was late. To her surprise, she was on time! She saw Scarlett and Yuki already in the room and walked over to them. Hey Scarlett! Ciri also noticed a woman with light hair and wore a suit. I don't think she is a student... Ciri thought as she stared at the woman. Ciri turned back to Scarlett with a smile. I'm glad you made it on time! Since your new I wasn't sure if you knew where to go..

Current Theme➤: ~Castle~

lil_lexa

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 3:18 pm
User Image
User Image

Amnesic Student l Mood ➤: Broken(50%) l Location ➤: Classroom l Company ➤: Student & Teacher l Item/s ➤: Mr. Teddy(Sticking out of Backpack), Pendant & Master Plan l Attire ➤:Dress & Cape with Hood(Like in Pic) l Mp3 Player/Earphones ➤: Salem's Secret
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ♪♫ ◟¶(⁄•˅̥•∖)⁋ ♪♬

Yuki walked into the classroom and was surprised she already met a student already seated though the redhead looked a bit sleepy though, she took note of the girl's choice of seat. Usually she would seat in the front row but she took second row seat behind the fox girl. She glanced over and saw a teacher that REALLY looks like duplicate of one of Disney's characters. Either she's Elsa or one hell of a cosplayer, the angel decided to stay quiet about it and wait for the music teacher to do all the talking. She has a feeling Kazimir is going to let them sing very specific song a dedicated to the teacher if he caught sight of her.

Yuki placed her bag on the flower besides and took her already made stapled together a very thick booklet of notes she did in the common room, all in 15 minutes. She looked like a very studious and prodigious student with that in her hands to hold such notes for one class. She looked through her, she glanced up and finally saw Ciri walked in. She observed the girl for awhile with a plain blank look.

♪♫ ◟¶(⁄•˅̥•∖)⁋♪♬ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"A cold and maddening descent
Descending down so far
Fall farther 'til there's nothing left
I'm left here in the dark
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:
User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

lil_lexa

Kawakas

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 1:53 pm
Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

User Image

Scarlett Vivier

Scarlett looked up when she heard someone say hello to her, and she gave the girl a smile. She didn't recognize her from last night, so she must be a new student that just came in today. "Good morning. I'm Scarlett. I'm assuming you are new to the school?" The shifter may be a newbie, but at least she wasn't the newest anymore.

Ciri came in then and greeted her. Scarlett's ears pricked up a bit more at the sight of her new friend, finally getting at least a little energy this early in the morning.
"Hey, Ciri! Yeah I actually came here yesterday to pick up the sheet music for the choir last night, so it's pretty much the only room I really know so far." She pat one of the seats next to her to indicate that she should sit next to her.

The redhead noticed another girl who at down in the second row behind her, and now she was wondering if she had taken someone's seat. She was new after all, she couldn't know who sat where. It made her a little self conscious, but the girl didn't say anything so she didn't either.

[Relationship Status: Single][Current Form: Human][Thoughts: When is class starting?]

lil_lexa

Romantic Lover

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 2:20 pm
User Image
l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Music Class l Company ➤: Scarlett, Yuki & ???? l Item/s ➤: Sword

Ciri smiled as she sat next to Scarlett. She was hoping during the school year she could become better friends with this girl. Haha well we have almost all the same classes, so just follow me! Ill help you out!

Ciri turned around to face Yuki, and gave the girl a smile. Their first day together wasn't all that great, but maybe things could turn around. Hey Yuki, what did you think about Nemesis's class? He's kind of an a*****e... I defiantly am going to dread his class from now on. She gave the white haired girl a grin. She turned back to Scarlett one more. Were both in his assassination class.

Current Theme➤: ~Castle~

lil_lexa

Kawakas

XxIce_ReaperxX

Classrooms & Clubs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items