Welcome to Gaia! ::

.|| Tendaji ||.

Back to Guilds

HQ for the B/C Shop "Tendaji" 

Tags: Roleplay, Tendaji, B/C Shop 

Reply ◈ Archives
.|| Chapter 8: The Grand Market ||. OVER! Thanks Everyone! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:43 am
Elyessi

Eira - Post 2

Eira watched as the members of her group started to scatter about, a bit of a smile on her face as they did so. It was good to see them having fun in such a manner, especially Gyuri and Borra. It was good to see the big man actually doing more then just starring such thought to herself. Lifting her hand she gave them all a little wave before she turned, about to start forward herself when she found herself face to face with another woman... and a rather interesting one at that. To think the rumors that someone from the island of Yael being around were actually true she thought to herself.

Giving a smile Eira said, "No apologies necessary, I wasn't really paying any attention myself." So this was what the Yaeli looked like, huh? Now it made Eira want to see what one of their men looked like as she was certain that they must be quite handsome. She'd definitely have to keep an eye out on the off chance that one might be around.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:53 am
jayoku

Rishima - Post 2

Glancing around Rishima found himself admitting, "I can't say I am sure either... from the looks of things I guess we just wander around, buy some things, and otherwise enjoy ourselves?" If that were the case it was actually kind of... nice. That they had no obligations one way or the other, they could do whatever they wanted, and Rishima being without a weapon wouldn't really factor in today. That was a thought that actually brought a content look to his features as it came to him, his antennae bouncing a bit.

"I am fine with just meandering around, seeing the sights,doing a bit of light shopping?" He might be able to find something nice for Gerraden... though admittedly shopping for a gift for him when he was nearby might prove difficult. Not that it had to be a surprise, in fact he could just keep an eye on him, get a feel for what he was interested in, and go from there when it came to buying him something?

As Gerraden took his hand Rishima laced their fingers together, giving his hand a squeeze, and started forward in an arbitrary direction. Given how crowded the place was there really seemed no real starting point... so just going forward in any direction seemed as though it would lead them to something interesting. Glancing toward Gerr he asked, "Is there anything that you're wanting, Gerr? Anything at all?"  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:07 am
jayoku

Gyuri - Post 2

He'd agreed? Wonderful! He was quite excited over the fact that Borra was actually agreeing to come with him for a walk. Of course then he was asking which direction he wanted to go in and Gyuri looked a bit like a beast that was face to face with a hunter. Which direction? He hadn't really thought that far ahead. He gave a bit of a shrug before he said, "Any direction is fine by me." All that matter to Gyuri was that he got to walk around with Borra. Maybe... maybe he'd be able to get up the courage to do more then just walk about with him? Something that he had been meaning to do for ages now.

After glancing around for a time he finally made a motion with one hand toward one direction, "That way, maybe?" He could hear music in that direction so perhaps there would be something that would interest Borra over there? He didn't know a lot about music himself save for knowing the kind that he liked. He could sit and listen to Borra play for hours but when it came to the details, like how he cared for his lute or where he got his sheet music, those things he wasn't certain of. Maybe they could find such things for Borra where other musicians were located? All these things and more were racing through his head but none of it came out as Gyuri had never been a man of many words... something that tended to trip him up when it came to anything and everything that had to do with Borra.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:23 am
jayoku

Makani - Post 2

As Sin'qua took his hand, pulling him closer to her, he said with a chuckle, "Well now, you needn't sound so pleased with the fact that I am so out of sorts Sin'qua. I might think that you're enjoying it." Not that he really minded all that much. She seemed more then happy to help him out and he was more then happy to have that help, in this crowd especially. After he wrapped his arms around one of hers he allowed the magic swirling around him to die down, something that Sin'qua would be able to sense being a mage herself.

"Since it's rather difficult for me to 'see' much more then a blur of energy around me I think I will rely solely on you for now, Sin'qua." It would save him a lot of magical energy and a lot of headaches. He knew that he could trust her, so he'd let her take the lead, "Since you're currently in charge I will let you lead the way... just no leading me off into the middle of no where for now. I would like to enjoy the Grand Market for at least a little while before you kidnap me." That part said with a wide grin that went well with his ever closed 'fox eyes'.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:31 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Lixes - Post 2

Turning back to his brother as the other started to scold him for rushing Miqwe a bit he found himself glancing down at the strange beast. After a moment he gave a smile and said, "Come on, the little guy is braver then you give him credit for. Isn't that right, Bitty? You're a brave little monster!" He gave the little beast a smile, finding him to be somewhere between cute and really weird looking... it was hard to say exactly what he was. What mattered most was the fact that Drexl loved him so much.

Lixes watched his brother seemed to suddenly give pause, following his gaze, and spotted a certain someone out there with... the heck? He stepped in closer to Drexl, lifting up on his tip toes, and said, "Huh, that is... strange, huh? They look rather similar, don't they?" Different modes of dress, but otherwise their coloring seemed to be pretty spot on to one another. It made him and Drexl look pretty odd, huh? The two of them were nearly polar opposites but Jerami looked just like his sisters. Giving his brother a nudge he said jokingly, "So long as you don't mix them up, right? That would definitely displease your 'princess'."

Laughing at his own joke for a moment he turned his attention to Miqwe and said, "Come on, Bitty! Let's lead Drexl on before he spends the rest of the day starring."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:55 am
Kesmi

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Aysun - Post 2

Aysun was walking along, with Sinnika at his side, taking in everything around him. It was interesting to see so many people in one place and it was also a bit overwhelming in a way. It wasn't that he disliked people it was just that he spent so much of his time far from any villages, just him and his pack, with Aysun working on building a house of his own. This was a vast change of pace but not bad, just different. He meant to make the most of it and he suddenly found himself starring at a rather interesting looking janarim. It almost made him feel bad because he was thinking that maybe he could have brought Maw... but if he brought Maw then Sunshine would have insisted on coming along and if he brought both of them he wouldn't have been able to leave Volos behind. The way that he'd done things was for the best.

Talking a few steps forward toward the janarim he found himself inspecting it before giving a smile, "You're a striking beast, aren't you? I don't think that I've seen one as bright as you before. Definitely not with so much gold." He told the beast. He was kind of the opposite of his own janarim as he was a bright color where as Maw was quite dark in color. After a time of fawning over the janarim something in his mind clicked, remind him that the janarim wasn't exactly visiting the market on its own, was it? Glancing toward the one that it was traveling with he said, "Ahh... excuse me! I found myself a bit in awe of him." He felt like he should explain given he'd sort of ignored the beast's handler, instead giving all his attention to the janarim instead.

Just as he was about to apologize further there was a sudden squeak as Flower was suddenly tackled off of his head by another sprite, one that Aysun knew quite well. It meant that Issaly was around. Giving his sprite a glance where he was flying at the moment, chattering with his friend he said, "If would be so kind, Flower, go with Therus and lead Issaly over?" A request that was met with a chirp from the sprite before he went racing off with his friend. Aysun watched them go for a moment before turning back to the one that he'd been talking with before the appearance of the dark blue sprite.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:02 am
Zafine the crow

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Callistos - Post 2

Li was glancing from side to side, excitement filling him as he took in everything that was going on around him. There was a lot of chatter as various people were talking, lots of sellers hocking their wares, music in the distance, the sounds of beasts, and he was in the midst of it all! There was so much going on that he didn't even know what he should do first. He had a lot on his list for 'things to do' but the order of those things he wasn't all that sure about. Glancing about he caught the sight of someone familiar to him, a particular red head that he'd met on a couple of occasions who had one of those odd serpents coiled around her like a scarf.

Lifting a hand, giving her a wave, though he wasn't sure if she'd notice he called, "Hey Lilif! Long time no see!" He barely gotten the words out of his mouth when he went crashing into someone, not having been paying any attention to what was in front of him. Taking a couple steps back he said, "I am so sorry! I wasn't paying any attention and... ahh... Uli? Aren't I blessed by Chi today, I am spotting all of my friends."

Lifting a hand he brushed back a stray lock of his friend's hair before looking down at the sling he wore, leaning in to take a peek, "Is that your 'baby' in there?" He asked, giving a little chuckle, as though Uli actually had a little one of his own already. It seemed at a glance that it was how he was treating the strange looking little kitten.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:10 am
jayoku

Jacinthus - Post 1

Jacinthus was taking it all in, finding the Grand Market to be... a bit too crowded for his tastes. It was loud, it was cluttered, and it was certainly not Yera, not by a long shot. Were it anyone else but Korra that wanted to come here he would never have come... but telling his daughter 'no' was one of those things that he just couldn't do. She wanted to visit Sauti, which was the land that she'd originally come from, and he couldn't deny such a request. Visiting the homeland of her tribe was one of those things that made sense for her to ask for. On top of that he knew full well that if he was ever going to get rare books on healing and herbs for Takoda it would be at this sort of market place. He might even be able to finally get his hands on a book from Yael. While the odds of him going to such a place for herbs was low he wanted him to have the book on hand, even if it was more of a show piece then anything else.

Turning to his daughter as he set to poking at one of the markings that he had on his person, seemingly trying to see if she could get it to come off he said, "It's stuck on pretty firmly, Korra." The marks were as surprising to Jacin as they were anyone else, something that had appeared by a mere touch of the strange woman that he'd met... but it wasn't something that he could talk to Korra about. It was a secret of sorts that he was meant to protect, able only to share the experience with Takoda who had gone through something similar.

"What to do first? Well, I am wanting to seek out rare books for your other parent's collection if you want to help me out with that? Other then that this trip is meant for you, Korra, so we will do whatever it is that you want to do while we are here in Sauti."  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:23 am
Karothdra - Post 1

Karothdra’s gaze swept over the crowd. She hadn’t been surrounded by so many people since she’d left home. Still, she’d at least cleaned up to look decent for the event; she was Oban after all and had her pride to keep in check. She was accompanied by the same Alkidike she’d met a few days earlier. They’d both been heading the same way and she liked the company and she would be foolish if she didn’t admit that she was curious about the Alkidikes and their cultures. Still for now, she would enjoy the market and perhaps indulge in a little something for herself.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:25 am
Solari - Post 1

Solari made a face, but a happy face. There was so much around her that she could take and boy was she glad she’d found out about this thing. She had already planned the whole thing.

First, there was scouting to be done, she was going to try and get to see everything. Nothing in depth, but she wanted to know what she could find and what she wanted to take. Then Solari went and did a deeper scouting. This time,she only went back to the locations where she wanted something. She observed and watched and made decisions based on what she saw. The rest of the event was meant for the taking. She had little to no other plans then just stealing and eating and having fun.

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:30 am
Nasuri - Post 1

Oh how exciting! She couldn’t believe they were finally here! She was a little sad to leave almost her whole family back home, but was glad Aeuri and Itotia had decided to come as well. She was glad it was Itotia who had come too; anyone else would have followed them around all day and ruined their fun. No though, bag in hand Nasuri gave her brother a smile.

“What shall we do first?”

There were so many strangers here! More than she’d ever seen in Oba! Her eyes kept looking around and she was happy to note no one gave them second looks or stared too long. Here, out here, being a Hyrbrid seemed to not bother anyone at all. For once, no one paid them any mind and Nasuri felt relief for that.

Elyessi
Aeuri

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:31 am
Ujana - Post One

This was the first time since the extremist's war that Ujana had bothered crossing in to Sauti, and honestly, she wasn't very impressed.

The main reason for that being the chill.

She rubbed her hands up and down her crossed arms, trying to stimulate some warmth into her sun tanned skin. Even Tale had felt a little cold compared to Oba's heat, but this...? This was insane. And a few of the leaflings she traveled with had even mentioned popping into Zena for a bit once this was all over. Ujana snorted at that. There was no way she was going that far North; not now, not ever!

What she needed was a clothing vendor and a big, thick coat or at the very least a big, thick body to cuddle up to.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:37 am
Taijana - Post One

The plethora of color and different races was close to being overwhelming for the young yaeli. Taijana kept her fingers buried within the pockets of the coat she'd purchased for the trip northward, fiddling with little stones she'd placed within to keep her mind away from anxious things.

Walking past the stalls and seeing what all Sauti had to offer was...terrifying. As wonderful as it all was, there was a foreign element to it that made her wary of it all. Cloth wasn't supposed to come in such bright, gaudy colors! And the windlings...how could anyone be that pale?!

One vendor dropped his bolt of cloth when he spotted her glowing eyes and for a moment they simply looked at each other, both slightly fearful and mostly curious of the other. That is, before Taijana squeaked and ran.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:42 am
Callum - Post One

"Ah, do you smell that Sol? Sauti cooking at it's finest!"
Callum fanned the aromas into his nostrils and basked in the glow before exhaling on a rather contented sigh.

There was absolutely no way he was going to miss the grand market, and since his son was conveniently staying in Sauti for the time being it seemed the perfect opportunity to reconnect with the boy.

The swordsman looped one arm around his boy's, all but dragging him down the fairways to look at each and every stall in as much detail as possible. He knew it was likely only annoying him, though Callum didn't seem to care.

"Look here! Jewelry from Matori; do you think Baba would like a sea glass bracelet? Sol? Are you paying attention?"

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:48 am
Sol - Post One
"Hrm? Yeah, I'm listening. Very nice."

Sol didn't know which was worse; shopping with Papa or shopping with Ygraine. At least when they had each other the two could fan over the latest wares with equal amounts of enthusiasm. Sol, however, just didn't see the point. He would much rather have been spending his time back at the inn honing his magical skills.

He smiled and nodded when Callum asked him another question, but as soon as the older man's attention was on something else Sol turned his gaze elsewhere.

There were a lot of Obans here; Obans that Papa clearly avoided. Not that Sol minded; his family had a nasty history with their country and the less he had to talk to them the better.

◈ Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff