Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
[META] Chittentown Manufacturing Facilities Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:16 pm
Hemera sighed, leaning on a broom. As of late, she had taken it upon herself to clean up after all the break-ins that continued to occur. Drone security was certainly useless, and she had to keep an eye out. For Panili. For everyone. Even if some others clearly didn't seem to care about that. Vigilance, they needed vigilance.

...And, admittedly, she held onto some guilt after attacking Civisect previously. Such petty fighting, the brutality of competition, when they should be working together-

Her train of thought crashed suddenly, her attention torn as she heard something definitely off-kilter down the hall. Immediately assuming the worst, she dropped the broom and broke into a run.

purplerosesbeauty
*Writes something super generic wooooo*

purplerosesbeauty rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:30 pm
Eostre could hear the trolls in the facility. They must hear her too. She gently slammed her fist into her opposite hand, ready for anything that'd come. The blueblood had done a fair bit of damage herself, but she knew that she could do a bit more. She found some wires and pulled them out, careful not to shock herself before moving on.

The sound of pounding feet came closer. Someone was coming after her. Let them come! Eostre knew she could take them on. Taking a seat on top of a stack of boxes, she decided to wait, ankles crossed gingerly.

Hivestuck
Raiding!
Name: Eostre Diazzi
Target: Base 1

Gl!tch~
aha this is also p generic + weird but w/e now they can have battle!!

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:34 pm
Quote:
Forera moved from Facility 2 to Facility 1!!

It wasn't a good start to a arrive at a place and have it turn out to be completely wrecked the moment she arrived there. Forera could feel her frustration begin to accumulate slowly, each broken piece and wrecked material beginning to get her blood boiling.

They needed to get revenge. A few quick orders to the drones improved their defensives, but the only thing that would leave a lasting effect and actually leave. "HEY YOU! Tall kid with the colors!" Forera growled, heading over to the brown blooded kid who arrived on scene. "How'sbout you come with me and help me get a little revenge on these Civisect suckers? They totally wrecked it all here and I'm sick of them coming at us and bullying us! We've gotta take initiative! They just suck!"

Gl!tch~
Micillia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:41 pm
Quote:
Luxara has moved to facility 1!

How was it always a fresh mess when she made it to the facilities? Luxara kicked away some of the debris. What was the point of the drones if they weren't on top of any of this? s**t. She continued on her way, idly checking out the damage. Did the team's great and mighty head have any opinions on this? Maybe, if it wasn't as clear as rebels versus royalists, no one really cared. Fair enough.

She continued walking on in while listening to Forera call out to some other troll. "What, you're not going to invite me?" she asked from the shadows. What a lovely, mysterious entrance. "You need a spotter in case s**t goes sideways."

quite uneventful

Micillia

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Caiden looked around at all the damage. Broken glass, wood splinters, so much wonderful stuff was broken now. The boy startled as someone yelled the brownblood over. Caiden turned to CamoDad real quick. "Hey Dad! Looks like there is something going on, ima go check it out. Um, maybe you should wait outside, its kinda all yucky in here..." Caiden waved goodby to his father. He didn't want to make CamoDad see all the brutality that trolls inflicted on eachother. His dad had enough to worry about as it was.

Caiden neared the girl that had called out his name."Hi!" He greeted enthusiastically. "Im Caiden!" The boy said. Then another mysterious figure came out of the shadows. "WOW! Hi! That was cool!" The boy exclaimed, a look of surprise and wonder on his face. "We could, um, OH! Draw terrible stuff on their building! Thatll make um think twice, right?" Caiden could see it, the building covered in drawings of yucky things, like cabbage, and stingey bees.

quite uneventful

Gl!tch~

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:51 am
Quote:
Forera moved from Facility 1 to Facility 3!!

"Hehehe, Caiden huh? I'm Perore," Forera's lips curled into a smile at his offer, before she chuckled a little and rubbed her neck. "It might make them look, but it won't effect them. They can just paint over it." Forera lifted a random pipe she'd found before giving it a few test swings. She looked at it, looked at Caiden, then offered it to him. "Here. This might be more useful for their stuff. Just go wild on the machines!" She mentioned cheerfully, before looking at the new addition to their group and making a face. "Bleh. You're right, but whatever. I'll be right back, I'm gonna check if the drones in Facility 3've done their job. For all we know, it's probably already been raided!"

Gl!tch~
Micillia

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:09 am
Quote:
Forera turned 30 laborers into material and shipped all of it off!!

Forera walked through the empty plains, feeling powerful and cool with the thought that they'd raid those suckers and ruin their bases. It gave her an elated feeling, enough to make the tealblood burst into a run and bust into the facility with eagerness in her step. "HEY!" She slammed in, releasing a loud salute to the drones in the facility. Maybe she could do something worthwhile in here? They seemed like they could use some instruction. She rounded all the drones up and gave them strict orders-- It was time to move everything to the main hub. "Move it! Let's DO THIS!"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:23 am
Quote:
Forera moved from Facility 3 to Facility 1, turned 30 labors into material and shipped that off to the Central Hub

Everything seemed to be in working order. One last look over proved that Forera knew what she was doing, even though she wasn't even supporting either team. At least, it was what she told herself, so as to not feel like everything she was doing was a waste of time. Forera rubbed her neck. Maybe it was time to head back, get the raid started. That way they could plan it out and maybe teach the poor, innocent Caiden a thing or two about wrecking s**t up. But first... "Yo, I'm back! But I'm gonna go send our s**t back to the hub. Since like, we totally need more s**t with which to build it right? Right."

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:11 pm
[[sorry, thread mix up @0@ apologies, disregard]]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:30 pm
Quote:
Buffel has moved to facility 3!

”The pleasure’s mine, Miss. You can call me Buffel!", Buffel did his usual pantomime of a tip of the hat in her direction.

As they made their way to the facility, Buffel listened to their respective introductions and explained his gun-for-hire business. It wasn’t often he got to describe it in a way that wasn’t a sales pitch. Upon reaching the facility, he asked the obvious.

”So what exactly is the plan? Run in and kick up a fuss and hightail it before we get got?”

Unaru

saihen

tenaciousgadabout

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:36 pm
Quote:
Rianon has moved from the hub, to Facility 3

"Great to meet the both of ya," Ri said, as she skipped her way to Facility 3 with the other kids. She seemed so full of energy, now that she was actually doing something.
Once the little gaggle of kids had made it to their facility, the greenblood turned about and went over her thoughts. "So, when we get close enough I'm pretty sure I can get us into their facility. It's hard to explain exactly, but I can move us from place to place, like teleporting. I figure, we show up out of nowhere, make some noise, then leave the same way we got in. They won't have a clue what hit them!" Rianon readjusted her shawl, looking at Buffel and Akkira. She'd teleported two adults at once before, so doing the same with two kids shouldn't take too much out of her. Still, she guessed by the time they got out of there she might be a little exhausted. They'd be far out enough though that she hoped she wouldn't have to worry about it.
"Anything either of ya'll wanna add?"

tenaciousgadabout

saihen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:02 pm
Quote:
Akkira has moved from the hub to facility 3!

The smells of the facility were different from the main hub. Not much different, but it was definitely a different smell. Akkira opened her arms as though that would help her take in the scents and sounds only to sort of let her arms drop and bend forward just so that she can sort of rock back.

"This place smells great doesn't it???" If by great you mean the smell of stinky bodies as well as grease and other chemically smells, sure smells great Akkira. The young redblood could hear a scoff behind her but chose to ignore it. The redblood sorta chuckled, "Teleporting, that's a little hard to believe, but if you're sure you can do it I'll trust you, like I said I'm pretty sure I'll have some back up help if I tell them I want it," Probably, they only sometimes listened to her.

"So, we ready to go bust something up? [/colors]" She's so ready for this.

Unaru

tenaciousgadabout

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

tenaciousgadabout

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:10 pm
”Sounds right proper to me. Just one thing though,” he noted, raising one finger.

”Now I know we might just be runts to the people runnin’ this whole Space Exploration thing, but our size doesn’t prove nothin’. If we’re gonna be bustin’ this place, we’re doin’ it as a team and makin’ sure everybody knows us Little Busters did it, okay?”

Considering how things might go down, he added,”Unless we muck it up, then we don’t gotta tell anybody, heh.”

saihen

Unaru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:58 pm
Sephos moves from Central Hub to Facility 3

It was the bureaucrat bots that were the last straw. They'd hemmed Sephos in, hounding him with things he didn't understand, in their unnatural bodies of metal and electronics. He was tempted to grab a pipe and start swinging frantically in frustrated terror, but his lusus picked him up before any such things could happen. Maku, apparently, had very good timing.

Sephos snuggled into Maku's flower-drenched hair and pointed. "... I wan' to go to a different place..." he sniffled. Maku avoided the robots easily. Where did his charge want to go? "To the facility thing... Over that way." Well, Maku was game! He set off to the facility with wide, slow, patient strides.

---

When they arrived, Sephos noticed a familiar face as well as two... not so familiar ones. "Hey." he said to Buffel, glancing at the others, "It's you." He couldn't remember if he'd gotten the down-to-Alternia troll's name, but he did know that this guy was all right. "What are you doing?

Saihen
Hello

unaru
New Friends!

tenaciousgadabout
=D

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:44 am
Akkira placed a hand on the side of her head, her spongeclots were still ringing, but hey she accomplished in stealing from unprepared losers and making fun of them while she was at it. All in all a great night.

The redlood turned her head slightly as a new troll came up to greet the group of succesful hellions.
"Where have you been? You just up and vanished!" came the hiss of a voice near her head. it was the usual tag along.

"Where have I been where have you been?" Akkira responded haughtily. "We just made the other team suffer a bit and you were nowhwre to be found! You missed all the fun!" she swung her arm to playfully punch the troll she was talking too only for her hand not to hit anything. Disappointed Akkira scrunched up her face. "Sooooo, tell me, What have you been up to besides playing back seat life driver or whatever?"

"Me? WELL, it seems there is some ruckus in the central hub," Akkira paused to listen to the troll, irritated when the troll didn't continue past just 'ruckus at the centered.

"Okay? What about the ruckus? You have to tell me more than just that," she listened carefully to the troll divulge the troubles that were going down in the hub in as good a detail as possible.
She reached over to pat Buffel and Rianon on their shoulders, or as best she could manage then she jabbed her thumb where she thought the troll that she had been talking to was, unbeknownst to her that NO ONE ELSE could hear the tag along let alone see them

"Hey, I had a good time... but I was just told something big is going down in the hub, so I'm going to go check it out if you want to come with me, come on if not and I'll catch you guys later. let me know if you want to cause some more damage," Akkira turns on her heal and leaves her new comrades for the time being.

DraconicFeline
pats We shall be friends FOR NOW, i want to fight

unaru
Watch the crazy troll as she leaves and talks to herself

tenaciousgadabout
Nice shooting buff boy wonder

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers