Date Night Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Caracal Yokai

Golden Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:04 am
This will never end, 'cause I want more.
More, give me more, give me more.

Bambi was a little concerned about Inori’s nudity…but they were alone, it seemed. So…the blushing on her cheeks wasn’t as bad as it would have been under different circumstances. The deer was comfortable in her own skin mostly in private, and the vixen had a way of making her even more comfortable in it whenever they were together…but wasn’t that the way it usually was during intimate moments shared between lovers? Bambi would assume so…considering Inori was her first and thus only lover in her relatively short life.

The stars in the sky were indeed beautiful…and the unfamiliarity of the constellations reminded the deer of lost she felt when she found herself beneath the stars of Tir na n-Org. But what was that, something glowing red? But it faded. Wait…now there was blue? Green…indigo…?! Wait, the faded red had come back…no…that was somewhere else…? Bambi sat up with a jolt, unsure of what she was seeing. It was only then that she realized that the field was littered with colorful fireflies. The sight caused her to gasp, her heart fluttering in shock of the dancing colors. It was like being in a carnival, only there was no creepy circus music or games to play! Just a technicolored light show that lit up the field beneath a blanket of stars.

The deer hadn’t realized that she had been holding her breath, which only made her heart pound even more. A cough, a brief cough that reminded her of her need to breathe, but such breaths remained shallow out of fear of disturbing the wonder that was spread out before them. Carefully, cautiously…she turned to see if the lights were reflected upon the water of the lake. Questions filled her mind. How was it that they came to be so colorful? Was it based off of what they ate? Or gender? Or age? Were they magical? What was it about this realm that made them different from any other realm? But it was her complete and utter awe of it all that left her speechless. Utterly and hopelessly speechless.

We just can't stop believing.
Because we have to try.

Vucas

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:39 am
User Image
< ^ Inori ^ >
< ^ ~ The Nine-Tailed Kitsune ~ ^ >

Inori chuckled as her love suddenly sat up. The Kitsune sat up herself to gaze upon her awed expression. In response she planted a kiss on her Deer's cheek. "I knew you love this." She commented, giving Bambi a knowing look.

"It's even more beautiful over the lake." She told her love, pointing over toward the reflection where all the various colored lights of the fireflies were being projected and bounced off of the lake's surface. "And if you look around, the fireflies are lighting up the trees. Trees with leaves of similar colors to that of the fireflies."

Number of Tails: 9

Pleasantly Ridiculous

Vucas
Captain

Timid Shapeshifter

A Caracal Yokai

Golden Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:05 am

Bambi continued to remain speechless…lost in her own thoughts until Inori drew her out with a kiss upon her cheek. A few blinks, a look of confusion, and a gasped “What…?” after all the vixen had to say. It took her a moment to process it all, she was just so overwhelmed with the sights and beauty.

Her own silence finally caught up with her, causing her to blush deeply when she realized just how awkward she felt about it all. “I do love it.” The deer said breathlessly. She didn’t want to leave it, even though it would disappear once the sun rose…or, perhaps even before then as the fireflies found their mates and grew dim as their ritualistic passions were spent. And even the thought of why fireflies shined so brightly to begin with made Bambi blush even more…because it pretty much meant that the kitsune brought her out to witness one colorful orgy! And that thought alone just felt weird and awkward to Bambi, because it was generally something that rarely ever crossed her mind.

Oh dear gods! The fact that Marvin Gaye’s ‘Let’s Get It On’ started to play in the girl’s head was not helping matters at all! With the hallucination kicking in, the beautiful mixture of colored lights and brilliant white stars turned out into a scene of a people slowly dancing and groping each other. Her face had a mixed expression of broken confusion and that of a deer in headlights. Half way through the song, as some of the visuals were getting to be a bit too graphic to describe, Bambi eventually whimpered out “…t-tost…”, causing her scars and eyes to glow. Everything reverted back to normal, but there was just a small part of her that felt slightly jaded from how her hallucinations manipulated the otherwise picturesque scene.

Turning towards Inori…her skin and hair majestically lit up by the glowing lights, Bambi gulped. Somewhere deep inside, she would have found the moment perfect enough to make love to the kitsune. But that hallucination that lingered in her memory had just about ruined the moment. Gently, the deer closed the kimono back around the vixen, before wrapping her arms around her love in a humble way of requesting some comfort. While her expression would calm as her thoughts focused on more tender and loving moments shared between the two, Bambi would remain quiet for some time before whispering “Thank you.”

Because we have to try.

Vucas

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:19 pm
User Image
< ^ Inori ^ >
< ^ ~ The Nine-Tailed Kitsune ~ ^ >

Inori was pleased with herself and leaned into her love as she gazed upon the area's beauty. The vixen was sure to get what she wanted tonight. Or at least, that's what she thought at first when she saw her Deer start to get distracted. It must have been the hallucinations again.

She waited for it to pass, watching all the while Bambi's expression become more and more flustered. When she spoke and dispelled the visions that danced across her eyes, she turned to her and closed up her kimono which caused the fox to give a disappointed sigh. Ah, well.

"You're welcome." She replied, embracing Bambi in return. She nuzzled against the top of Bambi's head and kept a comforting grip. This is what her love wanted right now, and that is what she could receive. Sure, she didn't get the intimate moment she wanted, but this was just as good.

Number of Tails: 9

Pleasantly Ridiculous

Vucas
Captain

Timid Shapeshifter

A Caracal Yokai

Golden Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:17 pm

And for that consideration, Bambi was eternally grateful for being with Inori. The kitsune never pushed her to do something the deer wasn’t comfortable with. Whether either one of them would know it or not, but Bambi would reward Inori’s patience later on, perhaps after some quiet slumber beneath the stars, in the wee hours of the morning when the light show had faded some. What would cause the change…? A good night’s rest? Or just for the fact that the deer woke up next to the woman she loved? Who’s to say…the deer’s mind worked in mysterious ways…

Because we have to try.

Vucas

Mini-Adventures

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out