Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)
[≈] Halls of White || Hospital Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:58 am
User Image

User Image

"Hold your arms up and out at your sides, and keep them there for a few moments." The nurse told him, or was she a doctor then? He imagined a former ANBU agent would be ranked pretty highly in ability. Doing as he was told, Takeda extended his arms out, face contorting in a sort of half-wince as he prepared for the oncoming pain. As it was, anything that built up pressure in his arms or strain tended to hurt quite badly. The occasional twitching that his arms had been doing stopped completely after about half a minute in that stance, eyes looking to the doctor as she ran her hand gently over one of his arms. "I can't get a good examination like this, you're not exactly a normal patient. Mind taking your shirt off?" The genin blinked flashing red eyes, averting his gaze as she stepped back, one of his hands moving to the bottom of his shirt, then the other. He could feel her amusement at his discomfort "Dakchyeo..." He muttered in his native language, telling her to shut up even though she wasn't actually saying anything. It was as if he was hearing her thoughts instead. First he unzipped his jacket and shrugged it off before removing his shirt, revealing a body mostly cleared of scars save for a few small ones, and muscles that barely shone through from his six months physical training. He saw that she was looking with a fair bit of surprise and shot back a glare, not knowing what her issue was. "What?" He simply asked, before she looked back up to him. "You...are a jiongu, right?"

That was a pretty odd question, and his glare turned to a look of skepticism. "Are there any other human beings that use tendrils?" He asked, with some annoyance seeping through his tone, gesturing her to get straight to the point instead of asking ridiculous questions. "All Jiongu are meant to have stitches. You don't have a single one on you." She told him, and he gave a slow nod in understanding. "My dad, he had them. I was born without them. Something about my mom being born of the void release bloodline and him being a jiongu. I took after my dad, but I guess I just ended up kind of...weird. Here." He said, extending one of his arms outwards again. Rather than threads, a dark circle appeared on his wrist like a bracelet, darker than the night. It hurt a bit given that his tendrils were in a relaxation period, but he extended that circle so that it enveloped his entire arm like a sleeve in that darkness. "I meant what I said by tendrils. I don't have threads. I'd let you examine, but they're recovering right now and I'm pretty sure they wouldn't agree with coming out." He told her, resulting in her giving him the skeptic look that time around. As he drew the darkness away, she stepped close to examine once more, sliding the palm of her hand over his arm.

It was then that he felt a sort of...invasive feeling, kind of like she was sucking something from him but also like some sort of harm was being done. "Relax. It's a diagnostic jutsu of mine." She told him, as if sensing the tension build up in him. "It's odd. Your tenketsu isn't normal at all. Where most people have sort of "dots", you have lines that trace out your entire body with the exception of your head, but even then..." She rose a hand up to his cheek, gently scratching it as if she was trying to peel off some kind of sticker. "What's this marking on your cheeks, beneath your eyes. Is it the same as the stuff you just showed me on your arm?" She asked, and he responded with a curt "No" that made her own eyes narrow in a glare. Sighing out, he continued. "Just something else I was born with. They don't do anything as far as I know." He told her, though he ended up feeling that invasive touch again. "There's a humongous teneketsu buildup here. From what I can tell through the rest of your body, you can't use elemental chakra from your own heart, but instead draw it from others. Seems like...this is the reason you can't use your own element, but the buildup lets me imagine that it's the key to the movement of your body as well. If it was altered you'd probably use your element, but be less proficient in physical combat to a large extent. You should consider pouring chakra into this spot sometimes to see what happens."

Well, that was news to him, eyes blinking at that knowledge. Though if it was detrimental to his physical prowess, he'd probably consider wearing masks in combat more often, to make sure that spot didn't suffer damage. "It also appears to be what's linking to the change in color of your eyes. Last time your eyes were gold and green, but this time they're flashing from black to red. Do you know what's causing the change? Has it happened before?" She asked, but he merely parted his lips in a bit of surprise and thought back. He actually didn't know what color his eyes were at the moment, but he was familiar with it from the time that his father cut apart his tendrils when he was a child. "When that happens, it means I'm in "crisis." It's a sign that I can't really fight anymore, and I need to recover. But...in order to recover fast, I'll um...I need a heart to absorb." He told her, but she merely nodded back, not taken aback in the slightest. She must've worked with normal Jiongu in the past. "Your body is seriously rotted on the inside, along with suffering from damage. Without a daily cleansing from Eiseijutsu for at least two months, you'll probably never fight again. While I understand that a heart can put you back to full health immediately, that's a rare organ that we can't just hand out. There's plenty of civilians and Shinobi alike in this and other villages who need them for medical reasons, and it won't pass to just give it to someone who'll heal in a matter of months. I understand that your kind generally hunt for what sustains you, but you'll need to stay at the Hospital for now. Once you're able to actually fight again, I'll let the Mizukage know. Then it'll be for him to decide whether or not you can perform a mission that'll allow you to claim a heart for yourself."

Takeda gulped initially when she told him that if he didn't stay, he'd never be able to fight again. It wasn't a tough decision, and he had no room to get angry over it. It wasn't like he actually expected them to just hand him a heart and he'd be on his way. While two months was a long time as well, it wasn't like he couldn't take on the occasional small mission or work on his training. He imagined it'd be next to impossible to use his sword until he was fully healed though, so he'd need to focus on Taijutsu. "Okay."

---- Awhile later ------

Takeda entered the room that held Shadow and Kagerou, having asked a doctor where the green-haired girl was. He was wearing a new dark shirt and pants, his others sent away for cleaning since they were covered in blood, and it was evident in multiple ways that he showered recently. Apparently he'd gotten in just as Shadow was waking back up. Not wanting to disturb to much, he simply said the name of the person he needed to see. "Kagerou." If she paid him mind, he'd gesture with a flick of the head to come over to him. He'd need to discuss that for one, she'd have the place to herself for awhile, and two, he'd need her to fetch something for him from said place.

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ () ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
Takeda Shirai ˟ Of Severed Hearts
xxxxxxxxxK I R I G A K U R ExxxG E N I NxxxDxxxR A N KVANDASKA
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ () ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯
VxVANDABukijutsu - Taikutsu - Jiongu - 260/260 - 320/320 - 2x Hearts

Royal Burrito

HeadlessKoko

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:58 am
      User Image

❀❀❀
                                                    ____Miki Uchiha
                                                    | Genin | Kiri | Buki | Sensor | Katon, Fuuton | Chakra [400/400] Stamina [200/200]| Normal theme |BT |

_____________________________ If I change and I start to fade
                                                    _____________________________And all the green in my eyes desaturate
                                                    _____________________________ it's my head not my heart that's strayed
                                                    post layout by apo-chan

Break freexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back at this place again it seemed, This bottomless pit of water. Just floating at the base surface Miki 's cold lifeless eye's glared at the ceiling of darkness if it could be called a ceiling. From the looks of it, The ceiling just went on and on." Miki.. Its breakfast time honey." It was a muffled voice of her step mother repeating the same line as before. Just how long has this genjutsu lasted or whatever it was. Sinking down into the oh so ever lake of water. Scenario's changing back any forth. First the dinner table much like before and now apartment building with breakfast on the table.

Mind dream again

A child like version of Miki sat at beside her older sister while the present lend against the wall behind both. Her parents on the other side smiling away drinking coffee. "I helplessly looked at my child like self again. Her happy face covered in food and just purely giggling away. Happiness..so care free It was sickening just to watch these old memories of traitors They left me here in this pain, suffering. Is this what living was like right? Looking to my right towards the entrance door they began to leave one by one but not my younger self.. noo she stayed behind face of happiness turning sour. The room grew dark, blood ran down the walls was I in hell after all? "
                                                    "Please take a seat." Well this was different from before my dream's normally didn't interact with me. Doing as my younger self wished I took a seat a silver platter formed in front of us.
                                                    "It hurts huh? Knowing when you go through something that kills you inside but you act, think, dream like it doesn't affect you. Maybe it's time to remember and let go ." Remember and let go what did she mean? I remembered everything.. every inch and piece . Before I could even ask her hands slide on to the lid lifting it up to reavel a bloody cat like creature with the name Kira painted in blood.

A slight hiccup of a headache itched ever so closely in my brain. I knew this animal... yeah my dear only friend she saved me from the fall.. using her body to lesson the impact. How could I forget her. She was everything to me I promised to look out for her. But I failed... How could someone like me show their face to the mother of this wonderful child.

Leaning over with shaking hand's Miki attempted to grasp Kira but was halted with the words trick or treat echoing all around before coming from a single location. Her younger self was replaced by Steve slamming the lid down. Standing up in a furious rage Miki leapt over the table to the him.
                                                    "Trick it is." He said rasing the lid realing that master of his along side those evil hands. Tugging away at Miki's arm while the floor under yanked her leg away. This was no longer a dream was it? No This was my nightmare sort of fitting for a murder.

Ending back right in place, Just drifting in a pitch black space Miki stared blankly at the void before turning her head to the left. a light was flashing ahead with a voices but one stood out the most. "keep your head up and remember that the night is always darkest before the light." With those words Miki slowly opened her eye lids her eye's had been green up until now. Now they had been red with a singular black dot on the outer part of the iris though dim looking. Everything was all blurry and bright. Looking of to the left figures had been in the distance? or closer. A female toned in somewhat.
                                                    " Koan.?" " She said in a low exhausted like sound. Trying to lift up grunt followed with a hiss of pain trailed out of her mouth. Her body felt like it was on fire again was she dream still. Shakily lifting her arms it finally hit again. Only the right was remaining while the left was just gone. Tears rolled down the side's of her cheeks.

Miki didn't even have to move her leg she felt the other was gone as well.
                                                    " This is real." She muttered to herself quietly staring deeply at her missing arm.

Jutsu used

HeadlessKoko

Royal Burrito

Quote:

" We are not born the enemy just picked by fate."

OOC: n/a

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:52 pm
User Imagex━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ [ • Ν o z o ɱ ɩ • Α Ь ʋ ɾ α ɱ е • ] ━━━
xxxPeople who are [[ loyal ]] to their ⇨ soul ⇦
xxxxxxxxxxxxare the strongest beings to ever existxx ----
━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━

Nozomi almost stumbled once she entered into the hospital, people were rushing in and out. She yelped in surprise when a medic had gotten ahold of her and asked if anyone checked her over. With a shake of her head, the medic scoffed angrily as they did a diagnosis. She was clear. Physically, she was fine. Save for her arms being a bit sore performing that jutsu. With a deep sigh, she glanced around. Kageoru was a medic right? She should be here along with the others. Her heart pounded against her chest. Though the cloth with the dried blood on it, so light, it felt like she was carrying a ticking time bomb. Her stomach twisted so tight, she wanted to vomit. Why did she feel so guilty..? What she was carrying... maybe she should throw it away. Forget all about it. No, not throw it away but burn it. Every last fabric of it. No. She needed to know. If he was doing what she was thinking..

Please. Let her be wrong. Let it be animals.. she still needed to know. Her eyelids closed for a moment as she gathered her thoughts, inhaled and exhaled few times. Once she calmed down, the red haired Aburame went on a search for Kageoru. She checked around. Realized that she should try the trauma room, she saw them. Kageoru and... Takeda. Her eyes were filled with guilt as she stopped in her footsteps. With a soft exhale through her lips behind her mask, she turned away and decided to see if someone needed help... away from the trauma room for now.

Kirigakure
Bloodline [ Aburame ] | Genjutsu | Genin
| 340/480 Chakra | 205/225 Stamina |
1450/1450 Kikaichu

♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥

Actions:

Butterfly Kisses - Nozomi is able to cast her genjutsu, if they are touch based, through her insects. She makes the handsigns, but the jutsu is delivered by the insects. Example, if Nozomi have six insects on six people, all would be affected by her genjutsu. It would cost 2 ranks less per person to use. Such as if the technique is A-rank, it would cost C-rank chakra per person. While the cost of the technique drops two rank, so does the power.

Class Discipline/Personal Attribute:

Mother's Heart - Nozomi is able to communicate with anything living that is of the Arthropoda phylum order. She can gather Intel from the Arthropoda phylum creatures that is within 10 meters radius, usually used to track someone down.

Items:
Choker of Devouring
Full Power neutral | 2/10
Chakra Store neutral | 0 // 100
Stamina Store neutral | 0 // 100

Out Of Caffeine

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Of course Kagerou wasn't the only one in the room. Two nurses were also present while Kagerou glanced between the two. She was just starting to think that maybe she should check on Takeda since neither of these two looked like they would wake up soon. That and while she kind of wanted to be there when they woke, she didn't actually have a good enough reason to do so. She didn't mind not having a reason, personally, but she knew that she would come off as suspicious if anyone asked her.

Before Kagerou could decide to leave, she heard stirring from Shadow's bed. Her head jerked to look at it. The bells she had worn during Miki's surgery were pocketed safely in her pouch out of respect for the hospital's status as a place of rest and healing. Confusion, suspicion, and panic reigned in those wide, blue eyes. Kagerou instinctively wanted to help, but she stilled herself from rushing forwards. The two nurses and not her were the experts in this field.

Kagerou was fully ready to hold back the urge to help and let the nurses go through their job. she guessed from what she had seen and heard, . Kagerou barely knew how to handle psych ward patients, much less the differences between handling specific symptoms. She really was in no place to be striding in and trying to help. was how Kagerou firmly convinced herself to stand back and watch. Then those eyes, full of questions, went and snapped to her. The gaze did not pass like Kagerou had expected it to. However, shortly after he looked at her, it felt like Shadow's thoughts had drawn inwards instead of focusing on her. Still, the feel of eyes, regardless of whether or not they were really looking at her, shook Kagerou's resolve.

The nurses, being the nice people they were, put down the shot upon seeing Shadow calm down. However, they appeared undecided on how to approach next. Kagerou wasn't sure either, so she winged it. At this point, she was starting to regret not doing anything, and she didn't want that sensation to linger. She grabbed the nearest chair and carried it to Shadow's bed, lifting the legs off the floor so that they wouldn't scrape. With a solid but careful, "thunk," and a short, "skrch," it was set on the ground right besides Shadow's bed. Upon this seat, Kagerou sat herself down and lifted her legs up to cross them above the ground, making it clear without being loud that she intended to be at Shadow's side for a while.

Earlier, Kagerou had noted that despite fixing his gaze on her, Shadow seemed more focused on something within than without. She assumed that this was just thinking to sort out a muddled mess of thoughts, having no idea that Shadow hosted another self within his own. Besides, there was little Kagerou could offer herself, which was why she was just going to sit here silently for the most part. She gave the other kid a smile, a friendly wave, and an openly honest, "Hi there, I'm Kagerou. I don't know you very well but if you want someone to talk to, then I'm here." If Shadow wanted to talk, then she'd be the option that was around his age and hadn't just tried to inject him with who knows what,

At least, that was the plan. However, before Kagerou's stare at Shadow's ears--her eyes had settled on observing them before too long because she found them very interesting, very fluffy, and most definitely very really tempting to pat and touch--could drag on for too long, another visitor entered the room. In fact, it was so tempting to pat the ears that she nonchalantly stuffed her hands between her crossed legs, resting them on the chair and beneath her calves. Anyways, back to the visitor, who so happened to be Takeda. He entered, and of course Kagerou looked over to see who it was. Without so much as a greeting but maybe a bit of a glance, Takeda simply called for Kagerou's name and waved her over. It was too much trouble to extricate her hands from beneath her legs, so Kagerou couldn't execute an actual face-palm, but her face went through all the motions of one without the hand: exaggerated grimace and eyes that closed as her dropped forwards in a single jerk. Kagerou wasn't really blaming Takeda for his badly timed entrance. She wasn't blaming anyone for it, but badly timed was badly timed. was the question that this scene came down to, One side was asking for her right now. The other side she had just offered to be around for. Ignoring either would leave a sour aftertaste.

In the middle of this dilemma, the nurses started moving. This time, it wasn't at Shadow, but past him and further into the room. Kagerou's head lifted to see what the cause was, though she had already guessed correctly before her eyes beheld a stirring Miki. Kagerou saw moving lips and muttering. Although, she couldn't make out what had been said.

There were questions Kagerou still wanted to ask Miki and she was still worried about both Miki and Shadow. None of that had changed. However, Miki appeared to be fairly lucid in the few short moments that Kagerou watched her. she figured about Miki and Shadow, which meant that there really wasn't anything that she could do specifically. Turning back to Shadow, Kagerou helplessly smiled and shrugged, "Actually, sorry. I guess I have to go now, but I have the feeling we'll see other again. By the way, the guy at the door is Takeda. The girl on the other bed is Miki. This is Kirigakure, the village hidden in the mist. Our Mizukage, the leader of the village, is Jack Snipe. Most of us live in a giant tree and the rest of the village, including this hospital is built over a giant lake. Again, I'm Kagerou, and according to the chart hanging on the foot of your bed, your name is Shadow Hyung-… no… Huns-… no… Hunny-… no… Hunyistir! There! I don't think I pronounced that right, though! Anyways, see you around." She ended on a bright note, trying to be funny towards the end. There wasn't any laughing, not even a little, but she smiled wide to show her teeth and crinkle the edges of her eyes. Hopefully, as rushed and sparse as the information was, it would help reduce the uneasiness Shadow felt. It still stung having to go back on her word so soon, but not as much anymore. She unfolded her legs, stood back up, carried the chair to where it had been before, and then joined Takeda at the door.

Because Kagerou didn't feel any need to hide her emotions, she gave her teammate her short pout with one comically puffed cheek as she left the room with him. At least, she assumed he wanted to talk outside judging from his curt and unobtrusive greeting. She acknowledged that he had that much consideration. The pout, born more out of a whim than any actual hard feelings didn't last long.

Just as she left, brushing by Takeda to go through the door, Kagerou glimpsed a familiar face hidden all too quickly by a swish of vibrant red hair. her movements paused for a bit as she decided between calling out and remaining silent. However, Nozomi, if it was the girl, was briskly walking away with a strong sense of purpose, Kagerou finished moving out and turned to settle with her own tasks and work, starting with Takeda.

"Ahhhh…," she stuffed her hands into the pockets of her clothes, the clean ones she had packed in preparation for the Lonely Island adventure that never happened, and stretched her back and shoulders after turning to Takeda once they were outside. The pout was gone with the stretch and there was Kagerou's usual smile, this one questioning but also analytical. Her face and eyes made it obvious that she was giving Takeda a once over before the obvious question was asked, "So… How are you feeling? Are the flibberty gibberty things doing well?". Somehow, it sort of felt offensive to call Takeda's extra limbs "tentacles" as she had whispered in a rush a while back. Of course, Kagerou figured that Takeda hadn't called her out just so he could hear her ask about his flibberty gibberts as she had just dubbed them. However, she figured that whatever he had to ask, he'll ask without needing any prompting from her. She'll ask what she wanted to and he could do the same.

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

ஐ ♪~♫-~♫♪♫~~-♪♪♫ ❧ a c t i v e s ☙ ♫♪♪-~~♫♪♫~-♫~♪ ஐ

xxx

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

ஐ ♪~♫-~♫♪♫~~-♪♪♫ ❧ c h a k r a ☙ ♫♪♪-~~♫♪♫~-♫~♪ ஐ

Chakra Pool: 375/435
Stamina Pool: 65/65

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

ஐ ♪~♫-~♫♪♫~~-♪♪♫ ❧ p a s s i v e s ☙ ♫♪♪-~~♫♪♫~-♫~♪ ஐ

• Specialist -The user chooses to specializing in healing medical techniques and gains a great boost to their chakra control in that area. At Chunnin, they gain a -5 chakra reduction to perform techniques in their specialty. at Jounin, -10, at Konin -15 at Sannin -20. To clarify, they they gain a -5 chakra reduction every rank, to a maximum of -20 at sannin. All medical jutsu are still learnable by both sides, but the chakra control only applies to the chosen side.

• Grand Performance - The user can perform both types of arts (ninjutsu and genjutsu) through their performance or instrument, often casting them at the same time (must pay for both techniques). Can perform D rank techniques through instrument at gennin, C at Chunnin, B at jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin.

• Learn Medical techniques one (1) post faster.

• Learn ninjutsu (1) post faster.

• Learn genjutsu one (1) post faster.

• D"eye"versity - Through the use of custom techs, Kagerou can swap between the normally limited abilities and techniques for her sharingan, potentially giving her access to all eye abilities and mangekyou techs. She can never have more than the written limits at any one time (e.g. access to all eye abilities but cannot use more than two at a time). In addition to learning the required custom and whatever additional requirements that custom might have, Kagerou needs to fulfill certain conditions for a safe swap. Each Sharingan ability or technique swapped must be retrained and adjusted to, a process that takes twenty [20] posts at first for each Sharingan ability/technique, is reduced by two [2] posts every time the Sharingan ability/technique is safely retrained, and can take a minimum of six [6] posts per Sharingan ability/technique. If necessary, Kagerou can perform a riskier, instant swap on the fly without the readjustment period, but these swaps can only last for up to five [5] posts and disables the Sharingan, which needs to recover from the strain, for twice [x2] the number of posts that the swap lasted for. Techniques learned with the 'To Copy' Sharingan ability, which can be swapped out, are not forgotten but must be retrained every time Kagerou safely swaps to the 'To Copy' ability. Instant swaps to the 'To Copy' ability give Kagerou all of her copied techniques without needing to retrain them. For every time Kagerou safely swaps to her 'To Copy' ability, her copied techniques take two [2] less posts to retrain, going down to a minimum of one [1] post to retrain each copied technique.

• Miracle Performance - Kagerou can perform healing eiseijutsu through her performance/instrument as if it was ninjutsu of the same rank. When performing healing medical techniques, she can target anyone who can hear her music with the jutsu. I.e. she no longer has to be within touch range of the target to use healing hands.

The Good Host - 1/2 off all implant chakra requirements.

Mind and Body - A sound soul resides in a sound mind and a sound body. To ensure the health of all three, Kagerou must master every aspect of medicine. Kagerou gains an additional medical field type. The additional type needs to be trained separately from the first.

Evergreen Growth - Life always finds a way, especially when it's helped by someone who truly cherishes it. Plants cultivated by Kagerou grow as if the soil they are nourished by is +1 grade higher than it actually is. Unfertilized soil yields crops in 2 rl weeks. Low-grade fertilizer yields crops in 1 week. High-grade fertilizer reaches a new level of fast and yields crops in 4 days. (Post-acceptance note: I just realized that there is an Evergreen religion in this guild. I did not mean for this to be a religious PA in any way. It's just botany. I hope that's not a problem.)

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:02 pm
User Image
Good luck when you wake up and realize all that you've lost. xxxxxxxxxx Shining lies are what you're made of. I hope it's worth the price that it costs.
Funny how history ends in an instant, how something so close can end up so distant.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

F I F T E E N S I L E N T G U A R D I A N xxxxx S h a d o w H ú n y i s t í r xxxxx O I N I N N I N J U T S U - P U P P E T E E R U K Y O

[x] My gaze remained fixed on the green-haired girl as she shuffled about the room, moving a chair over to the side of my bed to have a seat. I pulled my legs back up from the edge and tucked them into my chest, hugging them awkwardly with one arm. Glancing uncomfortably at the two women whispering in the corner while watching me, I listened to the girl speak. Her name was Kagerou. She didn't know me, but offered to talk if I wanted to. Unlike the nurses, her instant reaction hadn't been to try to inject me with some sort of sedative, but I still couldn't seem to summon the words to respond. I felt a nagging sensation of familiarity, the first I'd felt since waking, but I couldn't place why or where.

Shifting nervously, I turned back to Kagerou. Her presence was somehow comforting, though I think just about anyone's would have been in that moment. Focused on her, I found that I'd stopped shaking for the moment, but my thoughts were still a jumbled mess of new information. Especially as another person spoke. Looking toward the door, my gaze fell on a dark-haired boy. His eyes caught my attention more than anything else; red irises with black sclera. That... wasn't normal... right? He seemed to have no interest in my existence, gesturing with a jerk of his head instead for the girl next to me to follow him, so they could speak, I guessed. And then the nurses moved, drawing my attention away yet again. There was so much happening that I couldn't keep track of it all.

Kagerou piped up again, explaining that she was sorry, that she had to go, along with a bunch of information that took a moment to process. The boy with the strange eyes was Takeda. The girl whom the pair of women just approached was Miki. Kirigakure--hidden in mist? Village leader Jack Snipe. And then something about a giant tree and a lake, and the mention of Shadow once more... my name, right? She stumbled a few times over the surname but eventually managed Hun-yih-steer before she gave a wide grin and hurried to leave. That's when the recognition clicked, sort of, and I finally found my voice again. "K-Kagerou...!" The word came out rather pathetically, but loud enough to hopefully make her pause briefly. "I heard you... your voice, I think. Somewhere. The first time I remember coming around..." I trailed off, wondering if she had any idea what I was even talking about. No, that couldn't be. She said she didn't know me, so it couldn't have been her. Maybe just a similar voice. Feeling embarrassed suddenly, heat rushing to my cheeks, I hid my face with my arm, and looked toward my right, to the girl--Miki, right?--while the nurses looked her over.

It seemed that she had woken, though why they fussed over her waking more than mine wasn't apparent until she'd tried to sit up. My eyes widened slightly and I felt a knot in my throat. Her left arm was missing, wrapped in heavy bandaging, as though it had happened very recently. Like me, but mine seemed to be much older, given the prosthetic? That didn't sound right. Given the joints and hinges on it, it seemed like it was supposed to move, but I couldn't even twitch the fingers. Likewise, although I couldn't see her leg--or the lack thereof--the blanket where it should have been was flat past the thigh. Even through the overwhelming confusion I felt, a small spark of wonder as to what happened made itself known. I shook it away, a physical shudder passing through me. This was a hospital, after all. Stuff like that happened. But... she must have been in her mid-teens like Kagerou. To lose so much so young brought the sense of curiosity back.

Though I suppose I'd had about as much luck it seemed. My gaze feel back to the mechanical arm.

[She was your genin, you know.]

Once more my eyes shot around the room in search of the masculine voice, but again I found no source. The boy who'd come to speak to Kagerou was now out in the hall, and only Miki, the two nurses, and myself remained in the actual room itself. Right... I had a voice in my head. I was more than certain that would go over fantastically whenever someone decided to visit for an evaluation. Settling down slightly, my left hand moved to my right shoulder, rubbing it subconsciously. Genin? I recognized the term but not what it meant.

[Something happened that changed the village, made it filled with dreams and nightmares. She was a victim of one of those nightmares. So are you, in a way. You helped save the village.]

He apparently had every intention of keeping things vague. I frowned slightly but didn't move otherwise. It certainly didn't feel like I was any sort of 'hero'. If that were the case, where were family and friends? Aside of the nurses trying to drug me to calm me, and the kind gesture of the green-haired girl, no one had noticed or approached me. To be fair, I almost attacked the first person who did. But part of me couldn't help wondering if maybe this wouldn't all be so overwhelming if I had someone, anyone who knew me. Maybe... visiting hours were over? A-and they would be there in the morning? But it was light outside.

The voice in my head was silent and I'd started trembling again, fear taking hold, but this time from the thought of being alone. Pulling the blanket out from under me, I wrapped it as well as I could with one hand around me and laid on my side, facing away from the small commotion on the bed beside me. Maybe attempting to sleep would calm my thoughts and help bring back my memories.

I'm scared to get close and I hate being alone.

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:

HeadlessKoko

Codekasu

Otterly Obsessed

Lanfaer

[ a c ] 32720 x|x [ r y o ] 10330 x|x [ c h a k r a ] 1085 / 1085 x|x [ s t a m i n a ] 435 / 435

[ m o o d ] scared x|x [ h e a l t h ] queasy x|x [ i n j u r i e s ] none

Artwork and character © Royal Burrito.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:16 am
User Image

User Image

Takeda waited for the time being, arms crossed, not really paying much attention to the conversation between Kagerou and Shadow. He did, however, put together from what he did hear that the boy must've had some sort of amnesia. How else would he not know about Kirigakure, his own home? It was strange, but everything that happened that day wasn't normal. His eyes caught the sight of the other girl, Miki, noticing that she was moving. Her lips moved but he couldn't catch what she said. Seeing the state she was in made him wince a bit, and feel a bit sour inside. After all, if he ever lost a limb, he could just reattach it to himself with a mere chakra cost. Maybe I should try figuring something out. Some way to use that ability so I can help others instead of just myself with it. He wondered, before turning his eyes away from the room, looking away to see if anything else was happening outside. More wounded could come in at any second after all. When he looked over though, it was business as usual. Confused, crowded people with medical staff who couldn't catch a break. Such was their job though. They were probably used to rushes like the one happening. "Just how many people would've died if Jack and Shadow didn't save the village. How much of this village would've even been left?" He pondered quietly to himself, speaking his thoughts out loud. "Makes me wonder as well if there are any other Shinobi out there who need medical care." The last thought was a little more morbid and made him think about going on a small search of the village to be sure of that, but he knew he couldn't leave the Hospital for awhile in his condition. Besides, ANBU were probably already ten steps ahead of him and already handling that.

Hearing footsteps approaching, he looked over to see that Kagerou finished up her conversation with Shadow. As she approached there was a pout on her lips for some reason, and he blinked at her, parting his lips to ask what the issue was before hearing the younger boy call out the girls name. Looking away as not to intrude, he took a brief notice that Shadow definitely wasn't himself. Not only had he spoken more then that he had ever heard prior to his hospitalization, but he'd never sounded so weak and uncertain in anything he did say. "I need her for a second, Shadow." He said, giving back a quick glance before looking out the door agai-

Oh.

He couldn't help the bit of cold bitterness that seeped through his veins, or the way he slightly clenched his fists when he saw Nozomi walking away. Can't even approach me and deal with the consequences. Huh...what I should expect from someone who couldn't even make a move when it counted. He thought sourly, his eyes burning daggers into the red-heads back before he closed them with a sigh. No use bothering with that anymore. He needed to get out what he had to say so that Kagerou could attend to Shadow. She happened to be the one who spoke first though, asking about his....what? "Just call them tendrils for now." He told her, uncrossing his arms so one can move up and scratch his cheek, wondering exactly what he should say first. It was probably smartest to start with answering her question, to be polite, he figured. "They're not so good. Something about rotting and damage that could permanently stop me from fighting if I don't stay for a few months. Said they'd be cleaning out my tenketsu daily. So I guess you'll have the apartment to yourself for awhile." He frowned a small bit after those words, not liking the idea of being held up somewhere for so long. He guessed he could help around the hospital to keep from being too bored, but it'd suck to not have access to his day-to-day activities.

"I need something from my room. I left it there because I didn't want it to get torn up worse than it is already. It's a red scarf that should be on top of my bed. Umm...while you're out, if you come back with a map sometime, there's a location I want to mark for you too. It's up to you if you want to do it, but there's a certain glowing flower that I try to collect whenever I can. If you bring me back a few, or even just one, I'd be, ah...pretty grateful." She didn't really need to go out of her way for either of his requests, but they both held some manner of sentimental value to him. For the scarf, it was something he had since he was a kid. For the flowers, he'd been picking them ever since he first found them, despite the strange location. It was all entirely optional. He wouldn't hold it against her if she couldn't do it. "Then something a bit more important. Whenever you end up seeing Jack again, can you ask him to lend me some Taijutsu scrolls for me to train while I'm here? And if he can keep my weapon safe until I can use it again?" It was probably more than he had ever talked to Kagerou, and he was already asking favors of her. He felt pretty bad for it, but somewhere in the back of his mind he felt that it'd be best to try and find a way to make up for it later.

Takeda Shirai ˟ Of Severed Hearts
xxxxxxxxxK I R I G A K U R ExxxG E N I NxxxDxxxR A N KVANDASKA
⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯
VxVANDABukijutsu - Taikutsu - Jiongu - 260/260 - 320/320 - 2x Hearts

Royal Burrito

HeadlessKoko

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Amidst everything else that Kagerou did as she left the room, she paused briefly as Shadow hoped. However, by the time she turned around and gave Shadow a parting smile, he had already buried his head in his arms. She was going to give him a wink to confirm his suspicions, but his head turned to look at Miki without passing a single glance at her. It was a lonely, heart-wrenching sight. She promised to herself that she would figure something out later. As it was, she had made Takeda wait too long.

Thus, Kagerou followed through with her actions as she had intended to from the beginning. She caught a glimpse of possibly Nozomi, ignored it for the time being, and turned to converse with Takeda. Of course her smile didn't last through the news that Takeda would need to be hospitalized long-term. She just thoughtfully looked at him with a neutral expression that drifted between relief that he would recover and sympathies for having to stay holed up in the hospital for so long. The smile eventually found its way back to her face, though as Kagerou listened carefully to Takeda's requests. Of course she would do as he asked. Retrieving personal belongings for a hospital patient was pretty routine. The only thing that would really cause a dent in her time would be picking the flower, but she was also interested in what kind of flower this must be for it to glow, . Kagerou expected the requests involving Jack to be the trickiest. To her, he still felt like the Mizukage first and her teacher second. She didn't want to interrupt his responsibilities as the village's leader, especially now, and had wholly intended to not initiate any sort of contact with him. Then again, Takeda sounded like he would be fine as long as Kagerou just kept his request to Jack in her mind on the off chance she happened to meet him. If that was the case, then no problem. Although, the feeling that she should try to actively seek out the Mizukage's attention for her squad mate's sake still lingered.

"Hmm. Hmmm," Kagerou would hum as she thought after Takeda finished speaking, but the musical suspense wouldn't last long. It was easy for her to accept, so without having to take much time to think, she readily answered, "Of course. Red scarf. Map for flowers. Taijutsu scrolls and permission to train from Jack-sensei. Also from Jack-sensei, keeping, I'm guessing, that gigantic sword of yours safe? Got it." Kagerou counted off all five points on her fingers. However, she wasn't done yet. She didn't mean for this to be an exchange of favors or anything, so like Takeda, what she asked was something she would like him to do but not something that his acceptance or denial was going to affect how she ran the errands he asked her to do. "While I go and do that," Kagerou half-turned, getting ready to leave so that Takeda wouldn't be pressured to give her an answer, and held that pose while she asked her request, "Could you check up on Shadow again? The poor kid felt like he could really use company. Oh, and tell him that he probably was right about hearing my voice." She went from half turn to full turn and took a few steps before pausing again. "Ah!" she loudly called out last minute as she turned halfway back around, hoping to regain Takeda's attention in case he decided to move on to his next task quickly, "Also, I'm not sure, but I have the feeling that Jack-sensei will probably visit Shadow some time, so that'll help you, hm?". The advice was given both to be helpful and as a form of persuasion, a fact that was reflected in honest Kagerou's final smile before she turned and really left.

On the way out of the hospital, she passed through, of course, the waiting room. While she didn't know it yet, there was a very high chance that she was likely to bump into someone she knew on her way out.

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

xxx

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

Chakra Pool: 375/435

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

• Specialist -The user chooses to specializing in healing medical techniques and gains a great boost to their chakra control in that area. At Chunnin, they gain a -5 chakra reduction to perform techniques in their specialty. at Jounin, -10, at Konin -15 at Sannin -20. To clarify, they they gain a -5 chakra reduction every rank, to a maximum of -20 at sannin. All medical jutsu are still learnable by both sides, but the chakra control only applies to the chosen side.

• Grand Performance - The user can perform both types of arts (ninjutsu and genjutsu) through their performance or instrument, often casting them at the same time (must pay for both techniques). Can perform D rank techniques through instrument at gennin, C at Chunnin, B at jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin.

• D"eye"versity - Through the use of custom techs, Kagerou can swap between the normally limited abilities and techniques for her sharingan, potentially giving her access to all eye abilities and mangekyou techs. She can never have more than the written limits at any one time (e.g. access to all eye abilities but cannot use more than two at a time). In addition to learning the required custom and whatever additional requirements that custom might have, Kagerou needs to fulfill certain conditions for a safe swap. Each Sharingan ability or technique swapped must be retrained and adjusted to, a process that takes twenty [20] posts at first for each Sharingan ability/technique, is reduced by two [2] posts every time the Sharingan ability/technique is safely retrained, and can take a minimum of six [6] posts per Sharingan ability/technique. If necessary, Kagerou can perform a riskier, instant swap on the fly without the readjustment period, but these swaps can only last for up to five [5] posts and disables the Sharingan, which needs to recover from the strain, for twice [x2] the number of posts that the swap lasted for. Techniques learned with the 'To Copy' Sharingan ability, which can be swapped out, are not forgotten but must be retrained every time Kagerou safely swaps to the 'To Copy' ability. Instant swaps to the 'To Copy' ability give Kagerou all of her copied techniques without needing to retrain them. For every time Kagerou safely swaps to her 'To Copy' ability, her copied techniques take two [2] less posts to retrain, going down to a minimum of one [1] post to retrain each copied technique.

• Miracle Performance - Kagerou can perform healing eiseijutsu through her performance/instrument as if it was ninjutsu of the same rank. When performing healing medical techniques, she can target anyone who can hear her music with the jutsu. I.e. she no longer has to be within touch range of the target to use healing hands.

Mind and Body - A sound soul resides in a sound mind and a sound body. To ensure the health of all three, Kagerou must master every aspect of medicine. Kagerou gains an additional medical field type. The additional type needs to be trained separately from the first.

Evergreen Growth - Life always finds a way, especially when it's helped by someone who truly cherishes it. Plants cultivated by Kagerou grow as if the soil they are nourished by is +1 grade higher than it actually is. Unfertilized soil yields crops in 2 rl weeks. Low-grade fertilizer yields crops in 1 week. High-grade fertilizer reaches a new level of fast and yields crops in 4 days. (Post-acceptance note: I just realized that there is an Evergreen religion in this guild. I did not mean for this to be a religious PA in any way. It's just botany. I hope that's not a problem.)

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:10 pm
      User Image

❀❀❀
                                                    ____Miki Uchiha
                                                    | Genin | Kiri | Buki | Sensor | Katon, Fuuton | Chakra [400/400] Stamina [200/200]| Normal theme |BT |

post layout by apo-chan

Spaced in and out only pieces voices across the room to her side gained enough attention for Miki to look away from her self and more towards Shadow?. It was still hard to make out figures at moment but his name was said by a three female voices one stood out from all the blurriness. "Green hair?" It was a simple thought upon thousands being created and honestly would be forgotten. A sudden jump, surprise maybe as two of the women approached her bedside. Both smiling with pleased looks. " Miki Uchiha. We are certainly surprised to see you a wake much earlier than expected, How are you feeling?" One of the nurse's spoke while the other while the other checked a clip board marking something down.

Eyes drifting back down to her own body now Miki stared off in space again. Saying nothing to the one asking question or bothering to look at them Miki slowly lift her hand to her throat. It was dry almost to the point of being locked after just speaking well mumbling. The nurse asking question moved closer to the bed taking a seat on it. " Are you thirsty by any chance Can we get you something to drink?" As she said this her hand reach forward to pat the girl's shoulder. In a instant Miki's eye's shot open with heavy breathing.
                                                    " N-n-NO don't touch me.. Please just get away."It was horsed scream but she forced her air pipe's to work. Lifting her hand off Miki's shoulder the nurse still kept it close enough in concern. Eyeing the hand flash's of what happened appeared back and forth. Her chest kept pumping faster. Was this Hyperventilation yes most definitely." Please Miki calm done we are here to help you." Both nurse said one after another. Both making attempt to lay her back down. the nurse on her left brought out a needle with some hope to keep her calm." Stay away!"

All hell broke loose as Miki saw the nurse inched closer with the needle. Tilting her body to the side her arm griping the pillow behind her. Wit the pillow she whipped it to her left smacking the needle to the floor along with let the pillow fly across the room towards Shadows way. Next was the other nurse Miki lifted the cover off her body tossing it over the women while rolling to the right off the bed. Two loud thuds echoed follow by a whimpering groan. First was Miki landing on her wound's the other was medical tray. Slowly adjusting her self to lean on the wall Miki held on to her self curled up in the corner shaking with repeating words of sorry coming from her lips.

Jutsu used

HeadlessKoko

Royal Burrito

Quote:

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:37 pm
User Image

Noémi Clementine Lelièvre ll Mystic Hero :: Blood Bender ll Doton - Suiton ll Kirigakure :: D-Genin ll Aburame, Walking Hive

Noemi sighed after being ignored by the third nurse in a row. it was a simple request, all she wanted to do was find a person she didn't know the name of and whos only defining characteristic was the kitty ears and wooden arm. Surely people would know who her hero by those rather odd features. Well to be fair that wasn't the major problem, she had only gotten to tell the first nurse about the ears before they left to take care of some disturbance... and the other two just out right pretended she wasn't there. Felling quite crossed she returned to her seat in the waiting room. Feeling her time was better suited trying to find someone she recognized to help her than the rude staff. 'Whats a girl got to do around here to get talked to? Be stabbed?' She thought morbidly, closing her eyes for a moment as she washed those thoughts away. Opening her multicolored eyes she was greeted with the sight of another person she didn't know the name of, but this one at least acknowledged she existed most of the time. "Oh! Salut! Miss green nurse!" She yelled to the nurse as she got out of her seat. She made her way over to the nurse with as must restraint as she could must, she was going stir crazy after all. "You would not beelieve how much trouble hive been having trying to get some information on my savoir!" She hummed out, now in the green haired nurses face, "The one we came in with. Hm? With the cute kitty ears? Would you happen to know where he is?" She was rocking on her heels at this point now enthralled with the idea that she might finally have her questions answered. Her eyes dancing with hope as she smiled at the nurse expectantly, hands held behind her back. However before she would let the nurse answer realization struck her. "Je suis désolé. That is to say, I am sorry. Where are my manners. It would bee... beenefice to exchange names, non? Noémi Clementine Lelièvre, a pleasure to finally have the time for an introduction." She said in a sing song tone, before visibly zipping her lips to let the nurse get a word in edge wise. Hoping she wasn't being too impatient, which was likely.

Chakra Pool:: [255 //255]
Stamina Pool:: [345 //345]
Kikaichu Pool:: [0,000 //2,000]

Quote; "It had flaws, but what does that matter when it comes to matters of the heart? We love what we love. Reason does not enter into it. In many ways, unwise love is the truest love. Anyone can love a thing because. That's as easy as putting a penny in your pocket. But to love something despite. To know the flaws and love them too. That is rare and pure and perfect." :: Patrick Rothfuss

Noémi's Theme; Dollhouse :: Melanie Martinez

HeadlessKoko

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kagerou's first reaction was to laugh. The introduction was amusing, to say the least, and a welcome light after everything that had just happened. Her second reaction was to, without warning, thoughtfully repeat, "Noémi Clementine Lelièvre. Noémi Clementine Lelièvre. Noémi Clementine Lelièvre," a few times to get the rather twisting pronunciation down before introducing herself, "Good to know your name, Noemi. I'm Kagerou." The colorful girl had taken Kagerou aback at first as she had been neither expected nor subtle about what she wanted. However, as usual, Kagerou adapted to the change in flow quickly. She'd already decided that she liked this girl. It was easy to smile around her and there was how she helped Kagerou, Takeda, and Shadow down to the hospital earlier.

Before tackling Noemi's question, Kagerou couldn't hold back a small joke, "You seem to be quite the busy bee. Heh." Then, of course, the puns just had to keep on coming, "So, you're looking for your sabeeor? Who (ter)mite that be? You seem very antsy about it." Thankfully, that was all she had. "Ahh," Kagerou signaled the end of her fooling off, "Heh. I couldn't help myself, but enough jokes for now. Um…"

Her smile, persistent as it was, didn't drop, but it lessened as a pensive expression settled on Kagerou's face. She shrugged her shoulders as she thought, readjusting the backpack she had stored away in a hospital locker before beginning work at the hospital and had picked up again now that she was about to return to her room. It wasn't like Kagerou didn't want to share information with Noemi. It was just that the same reasons that kept Noemi from getting the information she wanted from the hospital staff also ran through Kagerou's mind.

Being in the fragile mental state Shadow was, it might not be the best idea to send someone so exciting into his room. Kagerou thought to herself, She had waited in Shadow's room simply because she was curious about him. Then, she had asked Takeda to deliver a message to Shadow on her behalf. Excuses and reasons aside, she basically went and did what Noemi wanted to do. She had no right to be any kind of gatekeeper to Shadow's room and Noemi did sort of deserve to know where Shadow's room was.

Kagerou calmed herself. She didn't regret having done what she had done, even if it felt a bit rude and intrusive now that she looked back on it. Without hesitation, Kagerou lifted both hands and placed them on Noemi's shoulders, gripping them tightly if they hit their target. The movement was smooth but not rushed or sudden. Noemi had plenty of time to pull back and make Kagerou look awkward, but Kagerou didn't mean any harm. She just had no sense of personal space.

Making sure to keep a firm hold on the girl so she wouldn't run off at the first sound of Shadow's room number, Kagerou gave Noemi the answer she wanted: name, room number, room location, and even who Shadow was sharing his room with another. In addition, she added, "BUT. Now, listen to me. This is important. Right now, Shadow and Miki are not in the best state, I'd imagine. Think carefully before running in. If you're not sure if it's a good idea, then why not help me for a bit? I need to go out and bring some things back to the hospital for someone else. We can grab some fruits and stuff and bring them back for Shadow and the others on the way back. After some time, I'm sure that they'll be in a much better condition to handle visitors."

Kagerou had no intention to hold Noemi back from anything, so she released the other kunoichi's shoulders as soon as she finished talking. There was a small shrug as if to ask what Noemi was going to do. In the end, Kagerou trusted easily and she trusted Noemi to do what she truly thought was best. Kagerou's intuition told her that this bubbly mass of pink and brown and white genuinely thought of Shadow as her savior. Regardless of Noemi's answer or how it was delivered, Kagerou would walk the rest of the way outside of the hospital with a small smile. If Noemi did choose to tag along, Kagerou wouldn't waste any time in explaining what her plans were going to be.

Exit to The Sero | Apartments

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

xxx

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

Chakra Pool: 390/435

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:24 pm
User Image
Good luck when you wake up and realize all that you've lost. xxxxxxxxxx Shining lies are what you're made of. I hope it's worth the price that it costs.
Funny how history ends in an instant, how something so close can end up so distant.

F I F T E E N S I L E N T G U A R D I A N xxxxx S h a d o w H ú n y i s t í r xxxxx O I N I N N I N J U T S U - P U P P E T E E R U K Y O

[x] I didn't get far in my attempt to sleep--not that I was particularly tired anyway--as on the bed behind me, the girl Miki screamed and thrashed in sudden panic. Her voice was laced with it, her breathing labored, as the nurses tried to calm her similarly to how they had me. Maybe if they'd stop pointing needles at people things might actually get done. I pulled the blanket over my face, bearing no intention of interfering with whatever was happening.

And then I got hit by something light.

And then something heavy hit the floor.

Uncovering my head cautiously, I found the pillow that had rebounded off of my side and onto the floor. I turned to look at the other bed, where the nurses were already moving to help the injured girl, who pressed herself against the wall, curling into a ball. Frowning deeply, I pushed myself upright and hopped off the cot, careful not to get the limp arm at my side caught on anything. "That didn't work the first time..." The pair looked at me in slight confusion. "Give her some space to calm down before she hurts herself worse." They looked displeased that they couldn't do their jobs, but they backed off nonetheless. Huh. Shrugging it off I stepped carefully over to Miki, getting a good look at her for the first time. Long pale hair was a stark contrast to the black locks that I could barely keep out of my own eyes. Her's were golden. She looked like she must have been around my height, were she standing, and had a similar build--I think. It was hard to tell given I had yet to actually see myself.

The tile was cold under bare feet; I'd been too riled up before to notice. I couldn't imagine it felt any better for her, wearing nothing but a smock and bandages. Thankfully, they seemed to have left the clothes I was wearing on me, other than shoes. I knelt down a couple feet from her to stay out of her personal space, but close enough I could speak softly. Except what was I supposed to say? It was a problem that I'd run into twice now in the short time I'd been awake. My mind kept telling me to observe rather than interfere but my heart wanted to help. My gaze moved to the bandages padding the place where here left arm should have been, and I tried my best to make light of the situation. I lifted the limp mechanical arm up between us, wiggling it slightly to make the fingers flop about. "I... guess we're not so different, huh?" Giving her a cheesy sort of grin that felt forced but not, I once more felt heat rush to my face.

I wondered if she knew me. It was hard to tell who did and who just knew my name. Letting the awkward smile slide off my face, I sat down fully, crossing my legs and gently placing my right 'arm' in my lap. Subconsciously picking at a crack on the under side of the forearm, I watched the shivering girl for a moment to see if she calmed down at all before trying again. "It's Miki, isn't it? How's it written?" My attempt at taking her mind off her situation. Kanji and hiragana in names could be just about anything the parents wanted them to mean, giving some strange pronunciations to completely different words. Since my name was 'Shadow', it seemed maybe I was a foreigner, so my name would have a katakana spelling when written: シャドー. Maybe? I pictured the symbols for the pure fact that they came to mind so easily. As if written many times before. Like... envisioning muscle memory, if that were possible. At this point, it felt necessary to cling to what little I could gather. My name was Shadow Hunyistir. I was in the hospital in the village of Kirigakure. I guessed it was my home, since people knew of me, if they didn't know me personally. The girl in front of me was my 'genin' at some point. If she was a 'junior', did that mean that I bore some sort of title as well?

I halted my thoughts and, with them, stopped my leg from shaking as I verged on negative emotions I was trying to hold back. It was already hard enough not to panic without thinking about what I did and didn't know. For now, focus on what's in front of me, and that was a terrified teen who was about as lost and confused as I was.

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:

Codekasu

Lanfaer

[ a c ] 32720 x|x [ r y o ] 10330 x|x [ c h a k r a ] 1085 / 1085 x|x [ s t a m i n a ] 435 / 435

[ m o o d ] nervous x|x [ h e a l t h ] fine x|x [ i n j u r i e s ] none

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:48 pm
User Image

Noémi Clementine Lelièvre ll Monk :: Blood Bender ll Doton - Suiton ll Kirigakure :: D-Genin ll Aburame, Walking Hive

Noémi's smiled seemed to grow as the woman repeated her name in different ways, getting a feel for the uncommon name she would assume. 'Kagerou? I finally get out of someone!' She thought happily, her heels rocking faster before being put to a stop. Her eyes widened as Kagerou started laying the puns down, her hands drifting to cover her mouth as a squeal escaped her lips. "That was beeautiful! Someone who appreciates the, how you say... puns!" Her hands hand moved from her mouth as she clapped lightly. Alas the fun times were to come to an end as Kagerou decided to get serious. Nodding, she placed her hands back behind her back and stared as the girl in front of her weighed her choice whether or not to give the busy bee the information she sought. Her rocking in place was brought to a swift end as her new friendly acquaintance firmly placed her hands on Noémi's shoulders and held her in place. Tilting her head to the side she asked a silent question before Kagerou gifted her everything she wanted to know and more. 'So my hero's name is Shadow? What a wonderful name.' She thought as her smile grew before the dreaded 'but' was added to the gift. Her smile flickered ever so slightly the longer the caveat went on before it was reduced to the smile she had before the fin and games began, only with a somber touch to the corners of her lips. "I... I beelieve that to bee for the best," She said followed by a sigh of defeat, her puns lacking the energy of before, "Oui, I know I can be a little... much." Taking a deep breath she patted her cheeks to get rid of the glum that was attempting to claw its way into her fame, her radiant smile coming back in full force. "Onwards!" She yelled perhaps a little to loud as she skipped after Kagerou, and out of the building ready to prove her worth.

Chakra Pool:: [255 //255]
Stamina Pool:: [345 //345]
Kikaichu Pool:: [0,000 //2,000]

Quote; "It had flaws, but what does that matter when it comes to matters of the heart? We love what we love. Reason does not enter into it. In many ways, unwise love is the truest love. Anyone can love a thing because. That's as easy as putting a penny in your pocket. But to love something despite. To know the flaws and love them too. That is rare and pure and perfect." :: Patrick Rothfuss

Noémi's Theme; Dollhouse :: Melanie Martinez

HeadlessKoko

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:11 am
User Image
Father | Jounin | Twenty-threexxxxxxxxx֎ Inka Hizara ֍xxxxxxxxx Explosives | Broken hearted | Runaway
Chakra: 815/860 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Stamina: 545/545 xxxxxx

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

[・・・] It was only on the condition that he could oversee the Genin being sorted off for medical evaluation did the Jounin allow any for himself. For the first twenty minutes of Inka's arrival to the hospital he just stood in the lobby, not letting any Genin leave his sight unless it was to be taken by a worker of the hospital to be treated or evaluated. Unfortunetly, the nurse attending to him was making that far too difficult by constantly obscuring his vision while treating the second degree burns on his face. The pain was only acknowledged via hissed curses and involuntary flinching due to the sensitive place of the burns, being so close to taking out his left eye - as the nurse so gently pointed out. Inka couldn't summon the energy to care - he was too busy trying to keep an eye on the brats he had brought in. He had a sneaking suspiscion that some had forgone the treatment. Inka's own shoulder was living proof that, no, you get healed proper or you risk living with a disadvatage for the rest of your life. "Bloody kids..." He grunted, his head forcibly turned once again as a salve was thickly smeared onto his burn.

[ entry : kage office ]

[ Quotes ]
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

[ Jutsu Used ]
... [ ... ] | Rank [ . ] | Cost [ ... ] | ... : ...

[ Attributes ]
Strengths:
• Agility; evasion and speed.
• Fireworks; heat, fires, & explosions boost his mood.
• Flexibility; body contortions and weapon use.
• Grit; close distance combat.
• Volatiles; implementing and altering explosives.

Weaknesses:
• Chills; sensitivity, cold causes bones to go sore.
• Bruising; injuries greatly hinder.
• Defeatism; easily goes into a negative attitude when losing.
• Muscle; only enough strength to lift own body weight.
• Conflict; gets into arguments easily.

Fears:
• Hanabi; his little sister - her hate, being blamed for her death.
• Suffocation; being buried alive.
• Family; losing them.

Class Disciplines :
• Use weapon, not handsigns, to cast Ninjutsu up to B-rank.
• Can utilize physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
• Perform Ninjutsu up to S-rank on instrument. No handsigns.

Reductions:
• Learn Bukijutsu techniques three [3] post faster.
• Learn ninjutsu [3] posts faster.
• Learn genjutsu [3] posts faster.
• 25% price reductions for shopping.

Bukijutsu Attributes:
• Offensive Style [ Two-fer-One ] : Two daggers for Bukijutsu compatible
• Mokuhi [ Keep Silent ] : Footsteps no longer make noise, no matter what surface. However, running still makes a very, very light patter.

Personal Attributes:
• Last Resort : When a fatal strike is headed towards Inka's way he can use an emergency reserve of chakra and stamina to disrupt the attack but in doing so he must immediately flee.
• Family Legacy : Katon jutsu is not beaten by Suiton jutsu one rank lower, and cancels out Suiton jutsu of same rank.
• Paternal : Should Inka believe his son is in danger his attacks increase in power by a moderate amount.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:48 pm
      User Image

❀❀❀
                                                    ____Miki Uchiha
                                                    | Genin | Kiri | Buki | Sensor | Katon, Fuuton | Chakra [400/400] Stamina [200/200]| Normal theme |BT | sharingan awakend One-Tomoe

post layout by apo-chan

A light rocking back and forth clamed the teen down somewhat. Her heavy breathing decreasing but still noticeable by her chest. Miki's voice grow silent feeling the nurse's presence away from her thankfully due to Shadow's help. Space was much needed for her own safety and theirs. Miki's long white hair shuffled about. Hearing the sound of someone drawing near she peaked one eye out. It was still fuzzy but still manageable to make out who it was. Looking up at him Miki gripped on the her hospital gown questioning why he was here what it was that he wanted from her.

Now this was shockingly different walking over and wiggling his mechanical arm with a light comment to add. This was not shadow was it? No That last time and few times he was much more distant. He must have been one of her hallucinations. Miki tried to give a half smile but it was no use her will just returning although the grin received did help.
                                                    "So- Sorry about the pillow. I panicked."

Miki looked away towards the nurses they had both been watching the two from the side. Her hazel golden eye's mixed with the dim ish red had fully mixed together until both eyes became red. With a slight jump her eye's drifted back to Shadow as he said her name asking a question about it. Written? This was something odd no one really asked that before."It's written in symbols.. mostly two but the meaning behind it is beautiful hope. Something I am not." Miki mumbled the last part. Staring deeply at the boy questions filled her head." Shadow s-sensei do you remember what happened at the inn or before leaving Kumotake and Kirama me." It was a random yes her thought process just shot something forward. Placing her hand on the floor Miki kept it there to keep her balance. It was starting to take a toll on her body.

Jutsu used

Quote:

Royal Burrito

Quote:

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:38 pm
User Image

[x] My attempt at being funny earned a half-smile in return, and she seemed to relax a bit. With it though came confusion. Although she didn't vocalize it, I caught the glint of it in her eyes, and my curiosity peaked once more. But she quickly changed the subject and apologized for throwing a pillow at me. I gave her a one shouldered shrug. "I'm sure it hurt less than falling off the bed." After all, any jarring motion was probably painful for her if her wounds were still fresh and worse yet would be landing on them. A pillow was a pillow. Aside from startling me, it wasn't exactly heavy enough to hurt. Shifting uncomfortably, I glanced off to the side, watching the pair of nurses watching nervously nearby before the finally turned away to move to the next patients on their rounds. "Are you, um... alright? As alright as can be, given..." I stopped myself. No, stupid, take her mind off of it.

Ah, she continued though, fixing my mistake. The Kanji of her name meant 'beautiful hope', something she claimed she was not under her breath. I looked back at her from the corner of my eye, but she was staring at me with crimson eyes--were they red before? She asked if I remembered what happened regarding an inn, and mentioned 'Kumotake' and 'Kirama'. I couldn't recall hearing either name previously. And she called me 'sensei'. I felt my heart sink, the emotions I'd attempted to hide creeping to the surface. It felt like a gaping hole opened in my chest.

But still I pushed it aside and pushed myself up to my feet with a peek around the room. I found what I was looking for in the form of a pen and clipboard on a nearby counter, which I retrieved before sitting in front of Miki once more. I flipped one of the important looking pieces of paper over and leaned forward to write on it. The pen felt awkward in my left hand, as if not used to the motion. Did I lose my dominant hand? Regardless, I marked out the name the girl mentioned. '美' for beauty and '希' for hope to form the name Miki. "S-see? I disagree. Things may seem dismal now, but I'm sure you'll figure something out." My hand was shaking. Why? Tightening my grip on the utensil, I wrote out my name further on the page, 'シャドー'. "At least your name looks nice," I mentioned with a nervous laugh.

But by that point I couldn't stop the trembling. I closed my fist around the pen and bit my bottom lip hard enough that it hurt. I couldn't look at her. But I couldn't avoid answering her question; it wasn't right to, especially if she knew me. The voice in my head had hinted as much, but 'genin' meant little without some sort of context. Miki's mention of 'sensei' told me that I must have been higher than her, or was at least respected. "I... My voice failed me, and I grasped for the words that I needed. "I remember a couple of voices from somewhere. But before I woke up here in the hospital... There's nothing. Not my name, my birthday or how old I am. My parents, or friends... just... emptiness. And I..." I'm scared. The words came out in barely above a whisper before I trailed off entirely. My senses were being bombarded by information that gave no sense of familiarity. I had some sort of history with this pale-haired girl who'd experienced death's door and I couldn't remember any of it. It hurt, hurt so much it was hard to breathe.

Drawing in a deep, shuttering breath, I finally managed to lift my gaze to meet hers. How did I explain to someone what I was experiencing? I carried the muscle memory and scars of someone who had gone through many a trial, but recollection was gone. As one who picked out the details in everything around me and committed them to memory, how did I just forget so much history? I guessed that I was maybe in my mid-teens like Miki, but I had no way to be certain. Pretty much everything at this point was a hypothesis that had yet to be confirmed, and I needed someone who could give me those answers. I could keep trying to avoid it, but it was overwhelming me. "Who was I?"

[Lan is gonna post next. So hold off on posting til he does. =)]

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:

Codekasu

Lanfaer

[ m o o d ] nervous x|x [ h e a l t h ] fine x|x [ i n j u r i e s ] none

♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games