B  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:32 am
I'm gonna go with B!  

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

catmagick

Magical Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:32 am

A: You give your slip to someone else. That funnel cake in your stomach is no longer sitting so well, so you politely excuse yourself from the line and head towards the nearest bathroom to find out if it was nerves or rancid carnival food.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:34 am
STOP  

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:35 am
I choose you, Option A!

Edit: MY internet went out >^<  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:38 am
A: You give your slip to someone else. That funnel cake in your stomach is no longer sitting so well, so you politely excuse yourself from the line and head towards the nearest bathroom to find out if it was nerves or rancid carnival food.
----------When you exit the bathroom with your stomach finally settled you hear a woman muttering about a dactyl that went off and bit a patron. Well, with them being yanked around like that, it’s a wonder they hadn’t bitten back sooner. The bird had probably just taken a little n** at someone who pulled at them wrong and you decide that maybe attractions with plant eaters would be a little more your speed. CORRECT
B: You need another moment to think. You ask the operator for another second and he says that he’ll give you two. This isn’t the first time that he’s had to accommodate for nervous guests. You stare at the fearsome creatures before you and weight the risks and the benefits.
----------It isn’t until someone screams that you are pulled from your thoughts. In front of you, a larger than life dinosaur is standing, munching on a chunk of your arm. You are choppered off to the nearest hospital for stitches. So much for that vacation… INCORRECT
C: Hell yes let’s ride this monster! You hand the operator your Turbo Slip and run up for the pterodactyl, read to begin your airborne adventure!
----------You’ve approached the pterodactyl too fast, and on top of that, the dactyl is already upset from being yanked around a moment earlier. It lets out on terrible shriek before taking a bite out of your arm. You are choppered off to the nearest hospital for stitches. So much for that vacation… INCORRECT

[AstoriaFallen]

[catmagick]

Kivras
I'll give it to you, it wasn't your fault.

The triceratops and you are having a moment. She is placidly eating her lettuce as you munch on your salad at the gate. You have held her gaze for almost a full three minutes and you feel like you have really made a solid connection with this gentle giant. She knocks her horn against the bars of the gate in confirmation of your silent hope and you smile at her, swearing that she smiles back. Behind you, those guards from before are hurrying around a corner back behind the scenes. You always have been a curious person, and once you notice that the gate that they passed through is open, the longing to know grows unbearable.

A: Ah to hell with it. We all know where you are going to end up eventually, so may as well get it out of the way now. You say good bye to your new friend with a soft pat on her horn and breeze through the gate door.
B: Stay with your new found friend. Nothing is wrong with the world so long as you are able to keep staring into those big sweet eyes of hers.  

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:40 am
A. Let's go out with a bang baby!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:41 am
B: Stay with your new found friend. Nothing is wrong with the world so long as you are able to keep staring into those big sweet eyes of hers.  

catmagick

Magical Kitten

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:43 am
I choose you, Option B!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:51 am
A: Ah to hell with it. We all know where you are going to end up eventually, so may as well get it out of the way now. You say good bye to your new friend with a soft pat on her horn and breeze through the gate door.
----------If you act like you know what you are doing, no one will ever question you. You walk through the gate, salad in hand, and walk like you’ve got somewhere to be. People smile and nod, but they don’t stop you. CORRECT
----------You spend the rest of the day with this sweet beast, convinced that the world had finally achieve absolute peace. That is, until the crap hit the fan, when you were the last person prepared and the first to become dino chow. INCORRECT

[AstoriaFallen]
I am an adult and I can handle this. #lies

WELL THAT WAS FAST LOL
You guys missed out on some awesome gifs like
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
and

And also this guy.
And my wife Claudia Black because Sweeny is watching too much Farscape gonk

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUT that is neither here nor there.

Congrats [AstoriaFallen] for her survival instincts! She has won the respect of this lovely gal!
User Image

But stand by for a special surprise!!!!!!!  

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:53 am
crying crying I'm so happy.

-lurks to see what the surprises are-  
Sweenys_Revenge generated a random number between 1 and 12 ... 10!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:54 am
One of you has won the respect and / or pity of this gorgeous lady!
User Image

1. cursedandwandering
  2. [Mistress Morbid]
  3. -MoomoolatteCha-
  4. [Eternal Xantara]
  5. [AstoriaFallen]
  6. [catmagick]
  7. ~Twilight...Angel~
  8. sage_the_vampirc_angel
  9. [Mameha Otome]
  10. Cheyriddle4
  11. Kivras
  12. Niyaru Delacroix

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:56 am
Cheyriddle4

This T-Rex seems to have taken a liking to you and will follow you home today!

(If you don't want her you can bow out and I'll reroll)  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff