xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm going numb I've been highjacked
xxxxxxxxxxxxxIt's a f●●king drag xxxx
I x taste x you x on x my x lips x and

get rid of you, So I say damn your kiss
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
and the awful things you do, You're worse than nicotine

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zerena smiled back to the ginger and his boyfriend, as he watched them. She did know her away around the camera, thanks to Ian, of course, so she could take a amazing shot. Focusing on the two, snapped the shot and looked at it with a smile. She was proud of them two boys who lifted each other when needed, but they could put up a hell of fight between them sometimes. Did you really need a picture?" Mickey said looking to the ginger who rested his head on his shoulder. Placing the camera on the table, the female looked over to Brendon as the two of them, left the other two to themselves. "Um, sure. I'll let Ian know. Well if I'm not modeling." She said blushing slightly and rubbing the back of her neck. She never really modeled before only just random selfies and photos for fun
OOC ::

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:49 am
User Image
User Image
"We know a little about a lot of things, just enough to make us dangerous."

Ian heard his boyfriend's question "Yes. I needed this photo." he said. Zerena would know why she was in on all of his plans and had helped him come up with an idea on how to ask him to move in. Taking the camera back he pulled up the photo and smiled to himself. He mainly showed Z some with the camera when they were just wandering around and she wanted a picture of something that way she could get it perfect without needing him. He would probably get her one as a gift sooner or later. "So you model also or does Ian just want to take pictures of you?" Brendon asked before pulling out his phone and unlocking it. Passing it over to her he would let her put her number in that way there was no chance of getting it wrong.

Ghost Girl xo

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

Ghost Girl xo

Interesting Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:20 pm
☆ Zerena ♥ Marie ♥ Rhodes ☆

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCross x my x heart x and xhope x tox diex
Burn my lungs and
curse my eyes

xxxxxxxxxxMake you feel, make you feel better
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Zerena couldn't wait till Ian asked Mickey to move in together. She did sort of look up to them as they made it through thick and thin, with Mickey's temper and Ian's problems. She just happen to be a bachelorette, looking for love in all the wrong places, well, tinder was one of them, there she met her ex, one for a year and two months, who couldn't call her to break up, then dating a younger female, who had almost the same facial features, except she was blonde, and Zerena was not. "Ian just takes pictures of me. I can never model. I prefer doing makeup and staying behind the camera. No one would wanna see me on the cover of Glamour or Vogue." She said as she the phone from Brendon and typed in her number, before dialing it, getting Brendon's number. "You know, I used to always want to do the tucks on stage with you a few years back. Being a dancer and gymnast and all, I'd do them, pretending I was up with you doing them." She admitted, turning red in the face.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:55 am
User Image
User Image

Ian watched Zerena and Brendon some before picking up his camera and snapping a quick photo when a light blush had settled on her cheeks. Brendon nodded hearing her before saying "That's understandable that you prefer being behind the scenes. But you never know some people might like seeing you on those covers." Ian and Mickey were just listening to the conversation between the two and Ian couldn't help but feel sorry since it was pretty obvious they were flirting but neither of them seemed to pick up on it. It was pretty sad considering the two were being pretty obvious. "You could always do them tonight no one's going to stop you." Brendon said before his phone light up signaling he had a text. Looking at it he saw it was from his manager letting him know that their practice started in 20 minutes.

Ghost Girl xo

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

Ghost Girl xo

Interesting Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:01 pm

User Image

Burn my lungs and
curse my eyes

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Zerena nodded a bit at his comment about being on covers. She imagined it, yes, but in no way was that ever going to happen. Ever. Can you two be any more obvious?" Mickey chimed in with a tone of almost annoyance. It seemed Ian and Mickey to notice their flirtatious nature to each other and not the two flirting? "What do you mean Mickey?" The female asked, raising an eyebrow to the male across the table. You and twinkletoes" Mickey started before Zerena kicked his leg lightly I mean Brendon, are like, super flirty to each other." He finished glaring the female down for the hit "No, we're not." She managed to say before seeing Brendon's phone lit up "You're pretty popular." She said focusing on the singer, and not the couple as Mickey was complaining to Ian about Zerena kicking his leg under the table.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:58 pm
User Image
User Image

Ian laughed softly as he heard his boyfriend call out the two of them. It was pretty obvious and the fact neither of them could tell they were flirting was astounding. "You two are pretty obvious, me and Ian might have been pretty oblivious to us flirting at first but you two are worse." he said. It took one of them offering to buy coffee for the two for them to realize that they were both interested. He was looking forward for the show since he would have more time with Mickey. "If you don't have anything to do today you can hang out with me and Z before the show." Ian offered. He really didn't want Ian to go back there, he never really liked when Ian went home. His family was so dysfunctional, Ian only hoped that the two of them living together wouldn't make things worse. "Well yeah, look how fast the shows sold out." Brendon joked "But it's just my manager we'redoing rehearsals soon so I need to get to that." he said before smiling to Zerena.

Ghost Girl xo

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

Ghost Girl xo

Interesting Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:47 pm

User Image

Burn my lungs and
curse my eyes

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Zerena chuckled "Oh I remember you two when y'all flirted. Mickey you were mean to him. Mom always said boys who were me to you, did like ya." She said, in a almost southern way, seeing Mickey only to roll his eye back to the two. "Well also I was dealing with dad in jail/" The dark hair male mumbled only Ian could hear it. "Those shows did. Especially New York. Congrats on that." She said with a smile, but it faded slight hearing he had to go "Don't wanna keep ya waiting. You'll see me later anyways." She said with a slight smile Z you look like you're losing the best thing that happened to you." Mickey snickered to her, as the expression didn't really show that. More she was upset she was leaving.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:52 pm
User Image
User Image

Ian looked over to Z, she had heard her phone go off so she wanted to take a break from the pictures to check it. Seeing the way she was looking at her phone he took a picture of her before looking to his boyfriend. "How much you want to bet it's Brendon?" he asked before kissing his cheek. He really couldn't wait to ask Mickey to move in with him he almost wanted to ask him right now. Brendon had just finished practice and talking to the venue about where the three needed to be when he texted her. He wasn't sure how long it would take for her to reply but he let her know where they needed to be, what time and that Ian could bring his nice camera.

Ghost Girl xo

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

Ghost Girl xo

Interesting Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:04 pm

User Image

Burn my lungs and
curse my eyes

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Zerena was modeling around for Ian, the gray hair flowing around. She stopped as her phone went off, and smiled like crazy, knowing it was Brendon. "I can hear you Ian." The girl said as she replied to the other male, excited for later tonight. And, tell me not Z you're getting feelings for him. He's super famous and you know there's always gonna be groupies and haters if anything happens." Mickey chirpped in before Zerena sat down, a soft frown appearing on her lips as Mickey mentioned it "You're right, but why bring that up?" The girl asked before Mickey walked up to her and sat behind her, whispering in her ear, then looked to Ian, before Zerena looked to her phone. Mickey was just feeding Zerena the honest truth, but it hurt her, not encouraging at all, but Mickey was always honest.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:16 pm
User Image
User Image

Ian sat down next to Z "So what did he say?" he asked. He could tell she was starting to have feelings for the singer and wasn't sure how he felt about it. He knew Z and he knew exactly how bad fans could be sometimes, he just didn't want her to get hurt because of a relationship. "We just don't want you to get hurt, we'll be there for you if you do though." he said offering her a smile. He had known her since they were little and she was the one who introduced him to Mickey.

Ghost Girl xo

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

Ghost Girl xo

Interesting Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:45 pm

User Image

Burn my lungs and
curse my eyes

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Zerena had swelled some tears and wiped them away before Ian sat next to her "Who Brendon or Mickey?" She asked watching Mickey walk away lighting a cigarette. "I know Ian, but you know how I am when I get feelings." She said, sighing, placing the phone on her lap. She fell hard if she got feelings for someone, look at her ex for example. He met her off a dating app, dated for a year then broke up with her over Snapchat and dated a girl four years younger, but still with the same assets of Zerena

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 7:33 am
User Image
User Image

Ian looked over to his best friend "Both of them, I can kick Brendon's a** if you need me to or I'll just get onto Mickey about whatever he said." he told her. He was pretty protective of her since he knew how she got and had helped her through many breakups. He was willing to kick a boy's a** for Z unless it was Mickey he wouldn't be able to hurt his boyfriend. Watching Mickey walk off "I hope he says yes when I ask him Z." he said referring to the plan to ask his boyfriend to move in.

Ghost Girl xo

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

Ghost Girl xo

Interesting Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:31 pm

User Image

Burn my lungs and
curse my eyes

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Zerena only chuckled slightly, rubbing up her eyes, them turning slightly red as if she was about to cry, but didn't wanna disturb any of the perfect makeup. "At least Mickey is honest with me. He knows the a star like Brendon, a superstar just about. If anything did become of us, the rumors mill would be turning like crazy." Zerena sighed, looking to her best friend "But Brendon was telling me how rehearsal went. And how he's excited to see me again." Blush rushed to the pale cheeks, and you could tell how much she liked the singer. Hearing Ian, and watched Mickey walk off for a few moments "He will. I don't wanna sound mean but it would get him out of the toxic environment he's in now Ian. Just make sure you two don't butt heads twenty-four seven." She said, seeing the other male walk back, a cigarette hanging from his lip You two talking about me again? The male said, puffing smoke managing the words still with the cigarette in the mouth.

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces