Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[BOOTH] The Library [IS PERMANENTLY CLOSED] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
thyPOPE rolled 4 4-sided dice: 3, 3, 4, 2 Total: 12 (4-16)

thyPOPE

Devoted Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 9:58 pm
sorry lmao amicableAggressor
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
My name: Alifax
My partner: Lorata
Matching dice: 2

...glasses. What?

Still, it wasn't every day that a highblood decided they wanted to pull out your chair for you, so Alifax wasn't going to make any sort of negative comment. "I'll follow your lead," he said, shrugging. She'd been okay so far. When Regina offered, he took a pair of glasses that looked as close to wearable as possible, and covered his lookstubs with them. Books...books! There was one there. He picked it up and sat in the chair Lorata had indicated, facing her with some confusion.

The explanation proved a little more enlightening. Inwardly, Alifax sighed - this was basically never going to work for someone like him, in the wild. But whatever. He could recite quotes from books of insults. "Okay," said Alifax hesitantly in respond to Lorata's. It wasn't like he was easily offended, and What exactly was she saying, again? Maybe the game was to find a phrase so unintelligible that your target would need to spend a few hours deciphering it. So he read, monotonously but without hesitation: "Behold, cullfodder. Your talk blaster is so freakishly perfect that the other wrigglers thought you were a lusus back in the caverns, and tried to imprint on you."

Yeah, okay, Alifax didn't really know what he was doing. Were these really supposed to be insults? Most of the phrase he'd picked out seemed...basically identical to Lorata's. At least he hadn't mis-stepped by calling Lorata unattractive or anything. Actually...actually, it sounded more like he'd called Lorata a good protector, with sharp teeth. That sounded like a positive, honestly. He shot her a blank thumbs-up.

KitsuneAura

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 11:01 pm
"So you played Library, right? Isn't it amazing? I mean obviously I think it's amazing."

He had rambled on and mentioned his new connection to Rasali back at the booth during their off-hours. "If you want to take a break, I wanna stop by and then we can get some cocoa or something. How are you holding up as Peikoe?" On their way to the booth Aandes made sure to lower his voice, though he was still brimming with excitement from Bloodfest. He took Rasali's hand in his and squeezed it.  

Sypon
Vice Captain

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 11:13 pm
Rasali hummed in acknowledgement as Aandes nattered on. It was rare to see him so hyped up about something as innocent as a Bloodfest booth, even if the nature of the Library was a little... up Aandes' alley. Still, Rasali refused to take the pleasant moment for granted. It almost made the flushed romance believable. Almost.

"Trust me I've already hit it up," Rasali replied. A look of exasperation crossed her face for a moment before turning thoughtful. "I gotta admit, it was pretty good practice for this whole... Thing." Rasali tried to shoot Aandes a look of assurance. She was staying strong. She gripped Aandes' hand and swung it between them a little.

Honestly she was always concerned whenever Aandes talked about contacts she didn't already know. Aandes was a generally dangerous combination of shady and ambitious to begin with. What did that say about his associates?

...Then again Rasali had been "friends" with Kursha for a very short time. She really didn't have room to talk.

And she didn't. There were more important words to be said. Like those involving unflattering comparisons of one's anatomy to the shambling undead. Rasali donned a pair of glasses. This time it was the oval pair.

"Ready whenever you are, sugar."

Sypon

Sypon rolled 4 4-sided dice: 4, 1, 1, 3 Total: 9 (4-16)
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 11:17 pm
"Oh...! Good." He admitted he didn't have much more to say. At the booth, he could relieve some of that at least.

"I'm ready whenever you are, love!" He snarked, trying to keep his flushed romance face on while donning glasses for trashing his faux-matesprit. It was all very complex and confusing.

He gave her a solid insult from the book and snapped it shut. "That was about as solid as the first go-around. Let's see how you do, sweetheart."

amicableAggressor

My name: Aandes
My partner: Peikoe
Matching dice: 1! 2 total matches.

Sypon
Vice Captain

seekingCylem rolled 4 4-sided dice: 1, 3, 2, 2 Total: 8 (4-16)

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 11:27 pm
Rasali tittered and flipped open her book. If she was lucky she could make Aandes as uncomfortable as she and Luxara had been last night. "Now let's see here..."

Rasali did her best to put some bilesack into the line delivery, but it was pretty obvious she was reading directly off the page. She swallowed her frustration and replaced it with pure sugar.

"Oh, darling, I just can't! You know I couldn't say something cruel to a face like yours." Rasali pressed a hand under one of the lens of her glasses. It was incredible she managed to do so without rubbing off her under-eye concealer or stabbing herself in the eye.

"Maybe this is all part of the empress's plan to get the rebels to off themselves." Rasali griped silently as she feigned piteous distress.

amicableAggressor

My name: Rasali Panaka
My partner: Aandes LaMode
Matching dice: 1 pair to go with the other pair from yesterday

blackbird cake rolled 4 4-sided dice: 3, 3, 3, 2 Total: 11 (4-16)
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 2:39 am
"This is definitely the booth I was talking about!" Elidae told Azrael as they approached, her pace basically skipping. "I'm pretty sure its the queen's booth! Isn't it great? Reading! So nice! And you should toootally go talk to him! I'm sure he would love it~" Elidae practically sparkled as she gave him a certain kind of knowing look. To be honest, she wasn't entirely sure what was going on between the two, but she wanted to push whatever it was in the right direction. Maybe literally. After this booth though.

"Seems like we have to put these glasses on! How fun! Heheh!" Grabbing the wing-looking glasses, Elidae peered at Azrael through the lenses and smiled wide. "Hm! This is kinda interesting. I guess we just... grab these books and... read?" Elidae grabbed one of the many books, opening hers up.

"Behold! ...!!!!" Elidae made a sudden gasp, staring at the word before her. An awkward smile appeared on her lips; she broke out into a sweat. This was not what she was expecting! "Ahah. Actually, um... Azrael... uhhh..." Frantically searching around, Elidae decided perhaps she should find someone else to do this with. When she spotted a familiar orangeblood in the vicinity, she ran over. "I'll test it out for you first!" She assured, grabbing Lutrin.

"Hi, Lutrin! Errr... behold, c-cullfodder!" Wincing and bringing the book up over the lower half of her face, Elidae made a high-pitched whining noise from behind the book. "Nooo, that's so mean! I don't mean it, Lutrin!" It took a moment, but Elidae composed herself enough to finish. "Your talk blaster is so... prominent and looming that..." she paused, then said the last part really fast. "The other wrigglers thought you were a lusus back in the caverns, and tried to imprint on you." Elidae immediately pulled the book up to cover her half-wince-half-grin. It wasn't until she heard the queen say "OOOOooooh!" after her delivery that she peered over the top of the book expectantly for a response. There was a crinkle to her eyes. "Now you...!" She whispered.

saihen
M SO SORRY, WE WILL DO IT AFTER AMI DOES ROLLOVER orz i forgot we both needed to do it and waited forever, i am so sorry, have azrael sabotage her when its rolled

Green Minuet

amicableAggressor

My name: Elidae Bonbon
My partner: Lutrin Weesil
Matching dice: 3! Whoa!

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

Green Minuet rolled 4 4-sided dice: 4, 3, 4, 4 Total: 15 (4-16)

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 4:10 am
      ツ Lutrin Weesil

Lutrin had been minding her own business, strolling down the street and admiring all the booths when all of a sudden she heard a familiar voice call her name. She turned to see Elidae standing at the queen's booth, book in hand. Azrael, another familiar face stood behind her. Lutrin waved enthusiastically, and took a deep breath to launch into a proper greeting, when Elidae stopped her, cold.

Cullfodder.

In a swift motion, Lutrin snatched her shades from her pocket (which she might not have returned) and slapped them on her face. Popping her hip, she thrust her finger towards Elidae. The yellowblood was in the middle of stammering out a nervous apology, when Lutrin interrupted. “You finish that, right now!” she barked. She placed her hands on her hips and leaned forward. Feed those sick, sick burns right into her spongeclots, her expression seemed to say. She was ready and waiting.

As Elidae finished, Lutrin nodded along. “You got that right. And like a lusus, you don't talk back to me,” she responded. Her voice was strangely calm. It was the quiet before the storm.

Lutrin swaggered towards Elidae with all the confidence of someone much older and much bluer. Without a word, she slapped the book out of Elidae's hands. “Hey gunktube!” she snapped, getting on her toes get up into the yellowblood's face. She spread her arms wide and swivelled her head. “Your talk blaster is freakishly perfect that you remind me of Old Hemisect!”

Behind her shades, Lutrin blinked. She fell back down onto her heels. A smile spread across her face. Reaching up, she gently bopped Elidae on the mouth. “Boop!”

Then, in celebration of her victory she burst into dance.

amicableAggressor

My name: Lutrin Weesil
My partner: Elidae Bonbon
Matching dice: 3

blackbird cake

DraconicFeline rolled 4 4-sided dice: 3, 4, 3, 3 Total: 13 (4-16)
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 4:53 am
Sephos Arbola

Back at the reading booth to give it another try, Sephos found the redblood he'd been partnered with.

"Uhh, ahem..." Sephos squinted at the words. Reading was difficult at times, and this time it was downright annoying. But Maku wanted him to do it, so... Who was he to do more than talk back to his lusus?

"Behold" Behold?! Was that even a word? ... Cullfodder, your nugbone is so prominent... there was that damn word again... this time, though, he read it properly, no stammering. Huh. Maybe he was learning to read through this thing. "And looming, that a daywalker would consider you one of their own kind..."

He stared at the book amidst the queen's whooping, and just shook his head. That was ridiculous. Daywalkers didn't do things like recognize. They just shuffled about, attacked, and were crushed into the roots of his lusus for food. At least, that was how Maku had explained it.

”Okay.” he handed the book to Opimus, ”Your turn, I guess?”

Unaru
smile

amicableAggressor

My name: Sephos Arbola
My partner: Opimus Fellah
Matching dice: 3

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
amicableAggressor generated a random number between 1 and 9 ... 8!

amicableAggressor
Vice Captain

Versatile Vermin

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 10:20 am
Unaru
DraconicFeline
quite uneventful
ImaginationsParadise
KitsuneAura
Melancholies
thyPOPE
blackbird cake
Green Minuet

--drac, you didn't wait till rollover so your early morning one does not count to tickets. please remember to do that if you're concerned with getting them. :U  
amicableAggressor generated a random number between 1 and 8 ... 8!
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 10:21 am
amicableAggressor
Unaru
DraconicFeline
quite uneventful
ImaginationsParadise
KitsuneAura
Melancholies
thyPOPE
blackbird cake

Green Minuet

--drac, you didn't wait till rollover so your early morning one does not count to tickets. please remember to do that if you're concerned with getting them. :U

amicableAggressor
Vice Captain

Versatile Vermin

amicableAggressor generated a random number between 1 and 7 ... 4!

amicableAggressor
Vice Captain

Versatile Vermin

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 10:22 am
amicableAggressor
amicableAggressor
Unaru
DraconicFeline
quite uneventful
ImaginationsParadise

KitsuneAura
Melancholies
thyPOPE
blackbird cake

Green Minuet

maginationsParadise
have!
blackbird cake
a!
Green Minuet
ticket!

Unaru rolled 4 4-sided dice: 3, 3, 1, 1 Total: 8 (4-16)
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 12:16 pm
Roaming once again, Fellah found his way back to the "reading booth." It was still an unusual concept. It wasn't really reading, well it kind of was, either way the redblood was still wrapping his mind around it.
At least he wasn't so taken off guard this time when the greenblood he met the previous night tried it out with him again. Wow, that sounded, kind of mean this time. Is that the point of it?
He may have finally started to catch on.

"Behold, uh cullfodder. Your talkblaster is so comically misshapen that, umm, you were chosen last for Bloodfest." Oh my, well that wasn't very nice. "Oh geez, uh, I'm sorry there buddy." he had to add at the end.

amicableAggressor

My name: Opimus Fellah
My partner: Sephos Arbola
Matching dice: two pairs

DraconicFeline

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

Micillia rolled 4 4-sided dice: 1, 3, 3, 2 Total: 9 (4-16)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 1:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Caiden excitedly ran over to the library booth, his friend Engrav in tow. Caiden was sure his yellowblood friend was being a hermit at home, so it was up to the orangeblood to make sure he got out and got some moonlight. "ENGRAV LOOK! THIS BOOTH NEEDS PARTNERS!! Come ON! Lets go do it!" Caiden picked up and book and started. "Umm.. Yo, gerbil leavings! Your talk blaster is so ... prominent and looming that ... the other wrigglers thought you were a lusus back in the caverns, and tried to imprint on you." Caiden looked down at the lines he just said and frowned. "Oh Engrav IM SO SORRY!!! I dident mean it! Really!" The orangeblood bawled as he hugged his friend.
amicableAggressor

My name: Caiden
My partner: Engrav
Matching dice: 2

Buzzwulf
Caiden drags Engrav over

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 4:08 pm
Unaru

Sephos Arbola

Sephos closed the book and shrugged. "Eh." he said. He didn't particularly care about the insults. "So, who are you anyway?" He asked. If he was going to be insulting this troll with the power of reading, or whatever, he might as well know his name? He supposed?

OOC: Oop! No problem, Ami. It's mostly just for fun. My week is chaotically uncertain, but I'll see if I can fiddle my schedule around to make sure I have the chance for tickets too...[/spoilers]

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
Micillia rolled 4 4-sided dice: 4, 2, 2, 4 Total: 12 (4-16)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 4:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara mosied around once again. Zindel was in charge of the booth, so she had some time to herself. Chiara saw the Queen and stood still for a second, was she supposed to act like a loyal subject? Or a random person? The booths were rather unofficial. Chiara did a mental shrug and walked up to the booth. "Hey Regina!" Chiara said, waving to get the older teen's attention. "So, we can choose any troll to be out partners? Well, how about you? Wanna insult me?" The blueblood said, winking at the queen. "You slime eating pupa face. Your nugbone is so freakishly perfect that the other wrigglers thought you were a lusus back in the caverns, and tried to imprint on you. " Chiara raised an eyebrow at the book. Particular wording... "Okay! Insult me now, right?"

amicableAggressor

My name: Chiara
My partner: Regina
Matching dice: 2 "4"s and 2 "2"s

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out