Submit

Savania Shadowspawn

Sparkly Star

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:35 am
Hey, my name is Savania Shadowspawn. Although, for short I guess you guys can call me Sav.

I've been on hiatus from RPing for a few years now. I made a group of friends in some disney-themed mermaid guild a long time ago. From the looks of it, I don't know how active it is.

That being said, I was kind of a jerk a long time ago so if any people spilled over to this guild- I apologize.

Moving on, -I'm a real sucker for fantasy and love to write. So I thought this would be a good opportunity to try and improve my writing skills.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:13 pm
Savania Shadowspawn
Hey, my name is Savania Shadowspawn. Although, for short I guess you guys can call me Sav.

I've been on hiatus from RPing for a few years now. I made a group of friends in some disney-themed mermaid guild a long time ago. From the looks of it, I don't know how active it is.

That being said, I was kind of a jerk a long time ago so if any people spilled over to this guild- I apologize.

Moving on, -I'm a real sucker for fantasy and love to write. So I thought this would be a good opportunity to try and improve my writing skills.

Hello and welcome to do the guild. If there is any questions just ask anyone that is the captain or me (Miss Shadow Night) but just call me shadow or night. You can be anything that you want. As many characters as you want, but just injuries only. No killing. Just injuries. Your characters must have weaknesses. It can be made up weakness. This guild is active. People get on random times to check on things or maybe to RP. But please enjoy the guild. But over all please enjoy the guild!  

Miss Shadow Night
Captain

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Savania Shadowspawn

Sparkly Star

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:39 pm
Miss Shadow Night
Savania Shadowspawn

Hello and welcome to do the guild. If there is any questions just ask anyone that is the captain or me (Miss Shadow Night) but just call me shadow or night. You can be anything that you want. As many characters as you want, but just injuries only. No killing. Just injuries. Your characters must have weaknesses. It can be made up weakness. This guild is active. People get on random times to check on things or maybe to RP. But please enjoy the guild. But over all please enjoy the guild!

Thanks, I did a little bit of reading in some of the more active parts (The living room of one of the ships?) and thank goodness I did because apparently faries and dragons are feuding? That's kind of ironic considering that I was going to make a character based off of the faerie dragons in World of Warcraft. I just want to see if that's still okay because I'm not sure if dragons are low in numbers or not. Sorry for the confusion. Aside from adding weaknesses, it seems like you can create pretty much anything..even hybrids. Which is rare in a lot of other guilds.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:49 pm
Savania Shadowspawn
Miss Shadow Night
Savania Shadowspawn

Thanks, I did a little bit of reading in some of the more active parts (The living room of one of the ships?) and thank goodness I did because apparently faries and dragons are feuding? That's kind of ironic considering that I was going to make a character based off of the faerie dragons in World of Warcraft. I just want to see if that's still okay because I'm not sure if dragons are low in numbers or not. Sorry for the confusion. Aside from adding weaknesses, it seems like you can create pretty much anything..even hybrids. Which is rare in a lot of other guilds.

Hey, welcome to the guild!

I might be wrong, but are you referring to Vidia and Kyto?
Those two are canon characters. There's a lot of plot holes in the disney fairies franchise relating to them so I had to make up some of the stuff.
I think I remember writing something about how Pixie hollow used to be a land that belonged to dragons. But in canon, it's not official.

Also, not all fairies come from pixie hollow. There's butterfly faeries and other variations that can come from anywhere.
Plus, I think faerie dragons are a separate species not a hybrid of a fairy and a dragon. Although, you could argue that faerie dragons were descended from both butterfly faeries and dragons. I think a lot of characters might not be able to tell if a faerie dragon is a hybrid or not- which can create interesting misunderstandings in the plot.

Or, you can just ask Shadow or Sapphire and they'll answer for you.
Both are pretty lax though and likely wont see a problem with it.  

Starlotte
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Miss Shadow Night
Captain

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:14 pm
Savania Shadowspawn
Miss Shadow Night
Savania Shadowspawn

It is okay. Don't worry. It is your choices of what to do as your characters. You just. If guilds don't have any fighting (injuries only) then it wouldn't be fun. So the guild is better to be enjoying. It is the best to enjoy the guild not making anything kill. So yeah your characters can be any creatures or made up. It all depends on you of how you make them.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:52 pm
Hello! I'm Joseph, or Jawny. Sorry for a long intro

The nickname came from coming up with an idea for my "sound design name" my sounds lol the name jospeh was given to me bc apparently I look like a joseph and I dont know what a joseph even looks like.

Also if you would like, we can take this to another level of role playing by adding background sounds and reading over like people would on podcast. I think that would be extremely fun and just do some voice acting..If that's acceptable. Lol

"はい" I'm a dude, "はい" I know my character is a female,
but I personally like the clothing on females, it just looks better.
(I'm weird I know, and my avatar may not be allllz dat~)
Maybe there's something I don't know about myself that I should personally address. Lol

Onward! I'm excited to reading the stories here, I may learn something new, such as building up writing skills/imagination. Tysm Captain for the guild invite!

Current anime I'm into and I love, also read the manga. / Finished animes.
"The Time I Reincarnated into a Slime." ******** in love right now.
"Overlord", 3 seasons in, waiting for season 4. Another BEAUTIFUL anime.
"Goblin Slayer" Completely took me off guard during the first episode. I wont spoil anything.
"Scum's Wish" My all time favorite Romance anime. Although it hurt my soul so damn much, I related to the cheating and lies. They executed unrequited love so damn well. goodness. I'm gonna go cry somewhere now.

jaw-nymh

Hygienic Receiver

Miss Shadow Night
Captain

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:57 pm
jaw-nymh
Hello! I'm Joseph, or Jawny. Sorry for a long intro

The nickname came from coming up with an idea for my "sound design name" my sounds lol

"はい" I'm a dude, "はい" I know my character is a female,
but I personally like the clothing on females, it just looks better.
(I'm weird I know, and my avatar may not be allllz dat~)
Maybe there's something I don't know about myself that I should personally address. Lol

Onward! I'm excited to reading the stories here, I may learn something new, such as building up writing skills/imagination. Tysm Captain for the guild invite!

Current anime I'm into and I love, also read the manga. / Finished animes.
"The Time I Reincarnated into a Slime." ******** in love right now.
"Overlord", 3 seasons in, waiting for season 4. Another BEAUTIFUL anime.
"Goblin Slayer" Completely took me off guard during the first episode. I wont spoil anything.
"Scum's Wish" My all time favorite Romance anime. Although it hurt my soul so damn much, I related to the cheating and lies. They executed unrequited love so damn well. goodness. I'm gonna go cry somewhere now.

Hello! Oh wow you love those animes and mangas. What else have you like to watch? You can call me Shadow or Night.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:04 pm
Hello! Oh wow you love those animes and mangas. What else have you like to watch? You can call me Shadow or Night.

I'm waiting for "My Hero Academia" to finish up the season so i can binge watch.
I'm also waiting for "No Game No Life S2" but I think that's never gonna happen. Sadly. I have dreams. crying
"Highschool of Elites" I think its called should also be getting a S2.
"Love and Lies" is something I want to get into, another heartbreaking romance. I read the manga but I don't think my heart can handle the anime right now. I know what happens lol.
There are a bunch of animes I wanna watch but I can't think of anymore that's not close to my interest as to these.
Oh yeah and tokyo ghoul! although I'm starting to lose interest along with attack on titan..eh Maybe in the future when im dead bored i'll check the out.  

jaw-nymh

Hygienic Receiver

Miss Shadow Night
Captain

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:57 am
Miss Shadow Night

jaw-nymh
I'm waiting for "My Hero Academia" to finish up the season so i can binge watch.
I'm also waiting for "No Game No Life S2" but I think that's never gonna happen. Sadly. I have dreams. crying
"Highschool of Elites" I think its called should also be getting a S2.
"Love and Lies" is something I want to get into, another heartbreaking romance. I read the manga but I don't think my heart can handle the anime right now. I know what happens lol.
There are a bunch of animes I wanna watch but I can't think of anymore that's not close to my interest as to these.
Oh yeah and tokyo ghoul! although I'm starting to lose interest along with attack on titan..eh Maybe in the future when im dead bored i'll check the out.

So sorry been busy. How are you? What characters are you planning on doing?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:41 pm
Hello again.
Most of you here already know me as Luminiss.

I came back to Gaia with a friend who is also hoping to get back into RP.
I know her irl, and we're good friends. (I'll let her handle her introduction).

Long story short, I tried to start fresh in a new guild, but our characters didn't get approved so I moved mine here.

---

Anyways, I enjoy your average nerd stuff.
Star wars, Marvel, and I'm also a sucker for cartoons.
Especially ones like adventure time with a post-apocalyptic fantasy theme.

Luminiss

Amaranthemum

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:19 pm
Luminiss
Hello again.

Long story short, I tried to start fresh in a new guild, but our characters didn't get approved so I moved mine here.

---

^ Haha, yep. I'm the friend.
As for my intro, well-
I'm mostly into fantasy as well.
Most notably the Zelda franchise.
I also draw and paint as a side-hobby.

Starlotte

Miss Shadow Night

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:22 pm
Amaranthemum
Luminiss
Hello again.

---

^ Haha, yep. I'm the friend.
As for my intro, well-
I'm mostly into fantasy as well.
Most notably the Zelda franchise.
I also draw and paint as a side-hobby.

Starlotte

Miss Shadow Night

Nice to meet you both again!
I just happened to see the announcement in this guild as well.
I'd love to start RPing again, but life's been a little busy for me atm.
However, it appears I'm still Captain.
Knowing Shadow, she'll probably enjoy to see your characters, so I approved them both for you. :3

Luminiss

Starlotte
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Miss Shadow Night
Captain

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points