Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Tagonia
Hidden Kingdom in the Glave Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:45 am
User Image

Eclipse then vanished and the scene changed to the small island. Kalen sat on the log, Shido stood on the edge of the island, and X sat off to the side. They were waiting for Sophia.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:08 pm
knux_nyan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Sophia seemed sad when Eclipse disappeared and then they were on the small island with the leaning tree. She gave a heavy sigh as she felt her body becoming heavy as she grew even more tired.

She looked to Shido first, then Kalen, and then X. Her vision of X was fading however, as if she was changing.

On the outside, her body started to go to sleep, her heart was overloading as the dark in her seemed to be wanting out trying to manifest itself.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:46 pm
User Image

"Whats most important to you?" Kalen asked as he faced Sophia.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:30 pm
knux_nyan

User Image

"I want to protect my friends, Kalen..." Sophia said, her voice soft.
Each moment, she found it harder and harder to breathe.

On the outside, Eclipse could literally feel Sophia's heart breaking in half, just as the X-blade was forcibly created long ago.

Sophia's darkness started to take form separate from her body, however seemingly retreating.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:50 am
User Image

"A simple thing....yet noble." He said as he disappeared in light. The light then floated into Sophia restoring her before Shido spoke up. "What do you want out of life?"

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:38 am
knux_nyan

User Image

Sophia looked at Shido and walked next to him.
She had to think what she wanted out of life because she had no idea, it was a hard answer.

"I guess....to make as many friends as possible, to make them happy and maybe even proud of me.."

Her heart hurt with this answer, she didn't feel pride, now she was feeling really cold.

On the outside, a figure appeared from Sophia's darkness near the door.
User Image

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:12 am
User Image
User Image

"Heh i guess that is important after all." Shido said before disappearing in light as the light entered Sophia as well. X walked up to the spot Shido was once and sighed. "You may have already guess what my question is. There is no reason to fear it. You have strength. You are not alone. Your friends are with you." She said before disappeared in light as well and flew into her chest. Light shined from inside Sophia as it forced her back awake next to Eclipse who held her in his arms. But his attention was on where the darkness was receding to. The being that was Sophia's darkness.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:23 am
knux_nyan

User Image

Sophia nodded silently towards X
"yeah, I know its nothing to fear but some darkness from particular people....me included, is something to fear. My darkness wants to shut me down...."

As X disappeared into light and into her chest, Sophia collapsed. She felt very tired.

Even on the outside, Sophia opened her eyes but it wasn't for long because all the darkness had just left Sophia rather brutally. She gave a weak smile to Eclipse but closed her eyes again, she was breathing slowly.

The figure made of Sophia's darkness disappeared in a moment, leaving as it knew it wasn't strong enough to deal with Eclipse.

User Image

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:41 am
User Image

"Wait!......damn." Eclipse cursed as he saw her dark form disappear leaving the realm. He did a quick scan over Sophia to find her heart in perfect balance. This was a repeat of the Kalena incident. Sophia just split a dark version of her out. Eclipse bet that would get along well with Kelina if she ever found her. He shook his head of the thought and lifted Sophia up bridal style and walked out of the realm and out the door. Malross stood there and nodded to the 2 before Eclipse opened a portal back to the academy to his dorm and stepped through. -exit-

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:28 pm
Altera
Organization XII #7
classified: Nobody
Keys: Deathtone

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
L=http://media.photobucket.com/user/Sakura-hinata/media/Red haired anime girl/YoungerLufeanRaiWilliams.jpg.html]User ImageUser Image

Approaching The Hidden Clan of Dragons and little Dragons, Altera is appearing before them in red-orange toxicated flames. she stares at them and kneals to their side. "My Monstrous beasts sitting here with nothing but your kingdom. if you reign with me,we turn all worlds a place for Dragons..'

she looks up and some heard her. she snaps and she summons fireballs to her hands. she walks away from the dragons and aims at their cave. she throws the fireballs at them. destroying their nest and they rattle with noise. "Come on, let's dump this town."

she said as she jumps on one dragon and release her toxic lust fumes. the dragons became dizzy and falls to the ground. she then awakens Lust inside of her. her eyes fuel with passionate fire as she laughs evily. she placed her ivy lips on the dragon before and cast a dark spell. "Remaze Nocturnal el humane inferno DRagon." as she rev up the dragon with her to be come evil and dark as the night. this one reawakens with burning flames engulf it, it skin is now orange like a phoenix. she moves to the next and more, they reawaken as the same.

she smiles at them and use their trust to boost more lustrious endeavors. "GO, my dragons and take charge of your towns." the dragons left and she summons death maidens to her side. [exit]

AcidGummiBear

KibitzRajas

Knux_nyan

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

fox137

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:35 pm
User Image

Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Hello there you seem to be having fun mind if i cut into this dance? a voice said to her side as atlas walked out of a portal moving in front of altera as he watched the dragons run off into the town and summoned death maidens to her side. hope you don't mind but ill be cutting into this dance weather you like it or not really. he said again putting his hands out to the side as if holding something that was not there so you must be one of the organization members. i don't recall if i fought you on that beach or not it didn't last long so i didn't sink in. he said shrugging and putting his hands on his hips looking at her unsure if he ever dd fight her.

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

OOC:

kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:37 am
fox137
kimi23loveheart
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_nyan

((OOC: ok, Atlessa is horsemen of Lust....I guess? ))

What looked to be Eric ran in to the city. He was leaving a trail of grass behind him, trying to repair the damage.
"Don't listen to her! You are a mighty race but you were happy!" He was trying to calm the dragons down.

He ran right into the cave, the aura of being the world's guardian was all around him.

He saw destroyed dragon eggs and he was in disbelief. He saw a few unbroken eggs.

"Dammit, where is Shido when I need him..." he said under his breath.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:12 am
fox137
knux_nyan

Shadow Eric tried to heal the eggs without touch....

Eric stopped at the gate, he knows his shadow went inside.
"Shadow, try now." he muttered.

He glowed green trying to heal the unborn dragons in the broken eggs, knowing they were completely there, just not conscious yet, or even alive.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:32 pm

"Eric. Why are you still here?" Malross said behind the boy.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:43 pm
fox137
knux_nyan

User Image

Eric turned to Malross.
"My shadow is inside, trying to bring life back to the eggs. Did you feel it....when the bad person came and destroyed...because I did. My heart is linked with this world. I want to do so much to help you guard it, although when I was younger, I never saw you or the dragons, but time travel is complicated."  
Tagonia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff