Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Iknimaya Lands
[Meta-ORP] Trouble in Paradise [Closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:27 pm
List has been updated to here! Also, no rolls for prompts currently. These are just whatever you want them to be right now.

Will post meta update in a second after I finish adding all the names and switch to the mule.

Also, NOVACRACKER won the boy so no more rolling for stuff right now.

SSBrosB generated a random number between 1 and 66 ... 26!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:29 pm
Maji was glad to see so many of his pride during such a time. It really gave him hope that they may find more of their pride members alive. Tsanten was staying his usual quiet self on the back of Maji, however he was keeping his ears and eyes open in case he spotted any of the others that needed help.

To the lion who had addressed him and another lion he turned his head. "I'm not sure, this just seems to be the largest group at the moment. Or at least from what I've seen." He felt badly that he couldn't be more helpful at the moment. He would have to make up for that.

Mogami

Turning to the other lion he smiled a bit. "If you need moving the wounded I am willing to assist! I'm not really hurt so I would be able to do quite a bit of moving." Well, perhaps he could do something to help!

AstoriaFallen

((so sorry I deleted this post and then re-posted so I could generate a random number because I forgot to in the other one, please ignore the number roll if this is not allowed))  

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:40 pm
SSBrosB

I'm quoting you since you did it but also so everyone else knows.

THIS IS THE SAME AS ANY OTHER DICE/GAME THING..

DO NOT DELETE YOUR POSTS. Not only does it screw up my list but it's considered cheating.

I didn't post it as a rule in the front as it's usually not something I should have to say.

There is no rolling right now either as per my update on the top of the page. Nova won the boy on the last page.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:56 pm
((whoops sorry, didn't know there had been an update, my bad.

And sorry for the deleting too.))
AstoriaFallen

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:13 pm
User ImageUser Image
Sylwanin (AstoriaFallen) ; Minimally injured
Pxan (AstoriaFallen) ; Minimally injured. He possibly has a fractured leg, but is able to move enough to still be helpful.

Sylwanin gave a nod of her head as Petra came closer. "Yes please. His legs are trapped under this branch but I need help moving it so he can get free." She said wondering where the other could push so they could lift it from him. "Perhaps if you stand there and push upwards and I push here it will be enough to get him free." She suggested motioning for her to try at a specific spot.

P'xan hoped his brothers foot wasn't too far damaged but who was to say at this point. He may not have any decent use of it again but he didn't know. If he got help sooner than later he was sure he'd have full use of it again.

Syrius Lionwing

Mogami

User ImageUser Image
Svetlana`Rayna (AstoriaFallen) ; Heavily injured.
Ua Tanhi (AstoriaFallen) ; Minimally injured.

"Any help would be greatly needed right now." He said to the male lion before turning his attention to Murasaki. "I'm not sure where some have looked just yet? But if you have any ideas of places you could look please offer. We want to find and help as many as we can." He said to her with a thoughtful smile.

SSBrosB

NovaCracker

Lana wanted her cubs found and her mate to be here. She was finally conscious enough to hear and understand what was going on but saved her energy. She could speak more later and she felt herself being moved by the other lions and winced slightly. While she was in pain she knew it was necessary for them to get her somewhere else so she accepted that the movement was going to have to happen.

CaliWolfe

Mogami

User ImageAnìheyu had been with his father when the storm had hit and now that everything had settled he'd ran away to find his mother and other two siblings. He wanted to know where they were, if they were okay. He was sure his dad would be upset at the fact he had run away from him like that but he didn't care, he had to know. "Sanumi!....... Eos!...." He called out, looking for his siblings in earnest. He wanted to know if they were still alive. "MOTHER!?" Perhaps if she heard his voice she'd respond? While they were still fairly young he was just old enough to know that finding his family was important at least to him.

Roman Foi

Novacracker

[OOC]
The Nera are going to be providing medical aid, this is probably the only time they're going to accept help from a non-lion species, and this is only because of how bad the situation is for everyone. They'll likely be taken a little standoffish so some distrust is normal for your character's actions towards them. I'm going to start a second ORP that will have them in it providing medical aid/helping with rebuilding. It's not mandatory to enter but it's always fun!

User ImageMariko had been with her mother and a few others when a violent storm had hit a nearby area, without any hesitation they had decided to venture forth to see if there was anyone in need of help. It wasn't against them to just turn down those who needed it, but at the same time..... She grumbled slightly in agitation and looked towards her mother before turning her attention back towards the dense jungle that laid before them. "If there are those in there that need our help it's going to be tough finding them." She said to her wondering how big the place was, though perhaps they'd get lucky and stumble upon someone right away. "We ready?" She asked waiting for her mother to give the go ahead.
Chi Sohma

Mysses Greenie

magnadearel

Tanakako

ShinosBee

Mogami

Chisato Mikami

Caliwolfe

Syrius Lionwing

Fairy Snails

SSBrosB

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:43 pm
AstoriaFallen

"I can do that." The lioness drawled. She turned, and moved, beginning to investigate the area rapidly. While not big, she made up for her small size in ability - and climbing into the rubble piles from collapsed caverns She nosed around anxiously - a fast mostly hidden before a small noise caught her ear, and she began digging.

Eos was frightened. He didn't want to die, but it was dark, suffocating, and frightening, and cries for help were reduced to sobbing mewls, the cub slumping in his small, dark spacein misery before he heard rocks move, and clear. A burst of cool humid air drew him to gasp it in, gulping air needily as he looked up to a white and purple female face - one that bent and picked him up by the ruff carefully, before turning with a mouthful of cub.

"Hey I fou' fumun!" She announcd, ignoring it was obvious she had, indeed, found someone. Es mewled again, blinking at the sudden removal, before whimpering.

"Mama?"  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:51 am
CaliWolfe

AstoriaFallen

(Hewne, Ru'yah, Lana and now little Anìheyu. Sipho, the bird, is kind of around)

Hewne grabbed the branch tightly in her mouth and started dragging. It was heavy but she would feel a lot better once the injured lioness was safely surrounded by their pride members.

“Did you hear something?” She asked, letting go briefly to look at Ru'yah. Her eyes grew anxious, searching the foliage frantically right as a small blue bird flew overhead. “I could swear I heard a cub!”

-------

Sipho stopped near the dark cub, landing right next to the young lion.

“That way. There were lionesses talking about missing cubs are that way.” He pointed a wing at a path. “I think one is your mother. Keep moving, I’ll follow you.” He wouldn’t be of much use as protection but he could at least guide the cub from above.

Roman Foi
Sipho (blue bird familiar)is looking for missing cubs, he can finds yours next if she makes a little bit of noise. =)

SSBrosB

(Sata, Tahni and Maji reached the gathering, I think)

Sata plopped down, curling up in a large heap of wet blue fur. Finding one of his sons had taken most of his final energy reserves.

“My head is killing me.”
He said, quietly, his eyelids far too heavy. “That’s… not a lion…” Cheetah, he believed it was called. How odd… was he starting to see things. Maybe keeping his eyes closed was the best option. “I think I’m going to rest for a few moments.”

(Sata will be unresponsive for the rest of the rp… )

----------------------------

SilverLutz

(Hawnu and P'xan found Atan and they reached the gathering… I think. Lol, who knows anymore o/ )

“It would be nice if someone could look at it… if you could find someone, that’d be great.” Atan said as he sat down. He then rolled on his back, dramatically. “I think I’ll keep my paw up. It feels a lot better like this.”

He tried to smile but he was still concerned. About himself and the pride. About his missing family. Hopefully, they’d all find each other soon.

Syrius Lionwing

(Sylwanin found Loryh and now Petra and Clash have joined them)

He felt a little better now that another lioness had joined them.

“I have a pretty big slash on my side that should really be bandaged… and I feel really tired…” The dark lion said softly, considering he might be feeling the effects of blood loss. “If you can pull the branch together, I think I’ll be able to get out from under it.”

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:49 am
User Image

The cub was unable to sleep, despite it being all she really wanted (other than to be with her family). Without realizing, her ear twitched back at a noise. It pulled Sänumi from her dark thoughts, and she peeked up from her curled position. It sounded familiar, and stirred her strength. "H... Hello?" She called, looking around her, scared. She waited, but when there was no response and without her conscious decision, she began mewing, crying with fat tears rolling down her cheeks.

AstoriaFallen

Mogami
That'd be great!

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:49 pm
AstoriaFallen
Herding the cubs together!

Roman Foi
=D

"Wait... I heard something." Sipho told Anìheyu, head tiltiding to the side before he hopped to a higher branch. He spotted another cub, a sibling of the first, if the marking were to believed. "Stay there."

Sipho moved to a tree from where he could keep an eye on both cubs.

"Hey, you! Come here!" He told the pale cub. Then, perhaps realizing he wasn't the most reliable-looking creature to a lost cub, he added "Your dark brother is this way."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:26 pm
[OOC STUFF]
So, besides Sylwanin who is going to be at the gathering with Petra and Mogami's boy sometime soon bascially all my characters have made their way to the main spot. In the next post or two Sylwanin will give a IC Announcement after she runs into mariko and accepts their medical assistance from the Kuroi'Nera. Then I shall roll. So make sure all your posts are filled in or they wont count! Sorry this took so long folks. Was waiting on a couple things that kept getting back logged. But now I have them! Some of them so stuff can commence.

User ImageUser Image
Sylwanin
Pxan

Yes, if they were to work together she was certain they'd be able to free him. "You take that part and I'll take this part and on the count of three you and I will lift." She commanded towards Petra. "One, Two. Threeeeeee" On three she put her weight into where she could to get it to help budge. She hoped this did the trick!

Pxan Agreed, "Yes someone needs to look at it." He said as he looked around at all the faces that were starting to gather.
Syrius Lionwing

Mogami

User ImageUser Image
Svetlana`Rayna (AstoriaFallen) ; Heavily injured.
Ua Tanhi (AstoriaFallen) ; Minimally injured.

Lana was fairly conscious at this point and just hanging out for the ride as they pulled her along. Her mind was jumbled and her body hurt but she was at least aware. Beyond that she was just there, hoping everyone was safe and sound.

He gave a nod to the female and started to look around for others and made his way back towards the small gathering to see who all was there.

(I don't even know why I'm quote you all. I forget what he was doing).
SSBrosB

NovaCracker

CaliWolfe

Mogami

User ImageAnìheyu followed after the bird and it wasn't long before a strange creature came into view. It was like a lion, but without a mane and thinner. But she was in the distance walking towards something and he was focused on the bird. At least the bird was telling him where to go? Following along it wasn't long before he spotted his sister and couldn't help but jump on her in joy in a warm embrace. "ARE you okay?!?" He asked her looking her over.

User ImageIt wasn't long before her eyes fell upon some lions in the water and she was going to step in and help but it seemed like they had everything under control. "I don't want to intrude, but perhaps we can offer you some assistance." She called out to them.

Mogami

Novacracker

Roman Foi

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:52 am
Lulu gave her eldest a nod before she looked to those that had ventured with her. They were deployed for a single reason, help those in need. These thick jungles were the home of the blue lions. The 'Nera hadn't once been able to full understand them because of the hostility towards other species. Now, there was no time for that. The flood was something another of the 'Nera's sister pride suffered from. Lulu watched so many claim of death to the waters.

Nature was a cruel mistress.

"We get in there- meet the locals as calmly as possible. Signal to each other. Help each other get these lions out of danger. They may be hostile, but anyone would be." She commanded them, as they all rushed in. Anyone who was able to help was dispatched with them.

She looked to her youngest daughter.
"If there are those that have fallen prey to the waters. Pray for their souls to rest in peace. Alter us and we will gather the bodies for the families. Do you understand."

Chihiro was in shock, worried, and near frozen.
With her mother's words, she was snapped back to reality and gave her a nod. "Yes mother."

"As for you Makai. No fighting. We are here to help- and that is an ORDER for a commanding Caporegime. Now go!"

Lulu went in after the last of their small group came to help. Dispersing in to the jungle.

Makai followed along after one of his sisters. He didn't know which until they came upon more water. He stopped just behind her and saw the lions. Some looked scared, others angry, grief. Something he'd never fully understood. Not til this moment, Not until he smelt their lands- full of the smell of death....

"We are here to help." He said as he stood straight and ready beside Mariko. He never truly helped anyone if not to benefit himself or the pride, and this was something completely out of character for the cheetah.
"What can we do?"

Chihiro continued to look through the forest, jumping upon logs and having an open ears to anyone within distance. Then her sense of smell came flooded her nostrils with death. Going towards the smell, she found a lump of fur.. A huge lump of fur."Are you ok!?" She called out but it didn't move. Quickly running up to it and touched it's side gently. It wasn't breathing, whatever it was..

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

AstoriaFallen

Anyone can interact with any of my cheetahs. Just quote me and I will reply!
If your lion needs help or encounters ! They are here to help!  
The Navi Pride generated a random number between 1 and 48 ... 43!
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:56 pm
Okay, and now to roll and see what you all have been waiting for!
First Pick SSBrosB

Raffle List:

1. magnadearel
  2. ShinosBee
  3. CaliWolfe
  4. SilverLutz
  5. Mogami
  6. Syrius Lionwing
  7. Syrius Lionwing
  8. Tanakako
  9. Chisato Mikami
    SSBrosB
    SSBrosB
  10. magnadearel
  11. Chisato Mikami
  12. Cali Wolfe
  13. Cali Wolfe
  14. SilverLutz
  15. ShinosBee
  16. Mogami
  17. magnadearel
  18. Mogami
  19. SilverLutz
  20. SilverLutz
  21. magnadearel
  22. magnadearel
  23. magnadearel
  24. Mogami
  25. CaliWolfe
  26. CaliWolfe
  27. Mogami
  28. CaliWolfe
  29. SilverLutz
    SSBrosB
    SSBrosB
  30. Mysses Greenie
  31. Mogami
  32. CaliWolfe
  33. NovaCracker
  34. Syrius Lionwing
  35. Syrius Lionwing
  36. nessiaing
  37. NovaCracker
  38. Roman Foi
    SSBrosB
  39. NovaCracker
  40. Mogami
  41. Roman Foi
  42. Mogami
  43. Chi Sohma

The Navi Pride

The Navi Pride generated a random number between 1 and 43 ... 31!

The Navi Pride

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:58 pm
The Navi Pride
First Pick SSBrosB
Second Pick Mogami

Raffle List:

1. magnadearel
  2. ShinosBee
  3. CaliWolfe
  4. SilverLutz
    Mogami
  5. Syrius Lionwing
  6. Syrius Lionwing
  7. Tanakako
  8. Chisato Mikami
    SSBrosB
    SSBrosB
  9. magnadearel
  10. Chisato Mikami
  11. Cali Wolfe
  12. Cali Wolfe
  13. SilverLutz
  14. ShinosBee
    Mogami
  15. magnadearel
    Mogami
  16. SilverLutz
  17. SilverLutz
  18. magnadearel
  19. magnadearel
  20. magnadearel
    Mogami
  21. CaliWolfe
  22. CaliWolfe
    Mogami
  23. CaliWolfe
  24. SilverLutz
    SSBrosB
    SSBrosB
  25. Mysses Greenie
    Mogami
  26. CaliWolfe
  27. NovaCracker
  28. Syrius Lionwing
  29. Syrius Lionwing
  30. nessiaing
  31. NovaCracker
  32. Roman Foi
    SSBrosB
  33. NovaCracker
    Mogami
  34. Roman Foi
    Mogami
  35. Chi Sohma

The Navi Pride generated a random number between 1 and 35 ... 34!
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:00 pm
First Pick SSBrosB
Second Pick Mogami
Third Pick Roman Foi (aka) In Good Faith

Raffle List:

1. magnadearel
  2. ShinosBee
  3. CaliWolfe
  4. SilverLutz
    Mogami
  5. Syrius Lionwing
  6. Syrius Lionwing
  7. Tanakako