Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands
Joining - Retired Feb 04 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:14 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Talencia
SoA's Name: Anakain (Her name was Rimma'hazat, but she's changed it before approaching the pride.)
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn > Reaver
Brief Personality: Anakain is determined, dedicated, and driven. She wants to stand on her own four paws and make her own reputation. She is remaking herself and her life, and becoming a reaver in this pride is a key factor in what she wants to make of her future.
Brief History: She was born in the swamps, left it to find her name, returned to find it burned, then wandered for a long time, joined Rahala for a short time, then separated from them before they dissolved and eventually found her way here, ready to start a new life.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:28 am
Talencia
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Anakain (Her name was Rimma'hazat, but she's changed it before approaching the pride.)
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn > Reaver
Brief Personality: Anakain is determined, dedicated, and driven. She wants to stand on her own four paws and make her own reputation. She is remaking herself and her life, and becoming a reaver in this pride is a key factor in what she wants to make of her future.
Brief History: She was born in the swamps, left it to find her name, returned to find it burned, then wandered for a long time, joined Rahala for a short time, then separated from them before they dissolved and eventually found her way here, ready to start a new life.
I think she'll fit in really well here.  

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:37 pm
I have iron flowers in my blood!
SoA's Name: Tipatiya
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Thrall
Brief Personality: Tipa has always been light-hearted and easy to please. Now she is timid, hesitant, and eager to please.
Brief History: Tipa had a gentle up-bringing as a rogue, and has wandered about the plains like a butterfly. She has now been captured in a viking and claimed by Anakain as a personal thrall.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:32 am
Talencia
I have iron flowers in my blood!
SoA's Name: Tipatiya
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Tipa has always been light-hearted and easy to please. Now she is timid, hesitant, and eager to please.
Brief History: Tipa had a gentle up-bringing as a rogue, and has wandered about the plains like a butterfly. She has now been captured in a viking and claimed by Anakain as a personal thrall.
Aww. Poor butterfly girl.  

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:37 am
I am born of the storm!
Father and Mother: Frjokorn (Princess_Feylin) x Signild (Princess_Feylin)
Cubs' Rank: freeborn

Cub's Name: Palisander (Princess_Feylin)

Cub's Name: Hakon (Epine de Rose)

Cub's Name: Eerika (belloblossom)

Cub's Name: Pauk (Andranis)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:51 pm
Ahahaha, almost forgot this!

I am born of the storm!
Father and Mother: Xavier (Andranis) x Susu (Andranis)
Cubs' Rank: Freeborn

Cub's Name: Valehdella (Andranis)

Cub's Name: BrennafiĆ°ri (Kitsune Mistress Nyoko)

Cub's Name: Richter (Thalion)

Cub's Name: Hrafn (Excited Apathy)

Cub's Name: Walaani (samus x)  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Meepfur
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:42 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Meepfur
SoA's Name: Malaika
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Best described as a gentle giant, Malaika is a responsible, good-humored sort. And a terrible fighter, evidently.
Brief History: Once a part of the Refilwe'Oluchi, Malaika found himself the object of affection of a rather odd young lioness named Masaa, and was eventually taken with her in turn. When the pride disbanded, he promised her adoptive mother that he would not only take care of her, but keep a watchful eye one her, in case she started to display any...worrying tendencies (her actual mother having been a horrible, awful piece of work). Things were going swimmingly until he got himself captured by a Reaver.

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Masaa
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn
Brief Personality: Odd. Masaa is openly fascinated by others, and spends an inordinate amount of time just watching everyone, without bothering to hide it, which makes her a bit creepy. She doesn't say much, but will occasionally give voice to her observations. And now she's going to discover that she's got a violent streak. Joy.
Brief History: Possibly the only surviving offspring of a particularly nasty lioness named Erzebet (Erzebet being responsible for the fact that most of them never reached adulthood), Masaa was raised by the daughter of the Goddess of Justice, and grew up in the Refilwe'Oluchi. She'd been living with her mate since that pride disbanded, until he went and got his sorry a** captured. Masaa to the rescue! Maybe. Sort of.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:03 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Light Atago
SoA's Name: Usufii
Original Member? Nope
Desired Rank: Freeborn --> Reaver
Brief Personality: Usufii likes to do what he wants, when he wants, and how he wants. He's pretty rough around the edges and a bit gritty.
Brief History: Usu's been everywhere, or so he feels. He was born in the Pridelands, only to be moved by his family to the Outlands. He stayed there until shortly before they disbanded when he was an adult, when he and his brother took off to be rogues for a while. After some time, Usu broke off from his brother and moved back to the Pridelands. He's horribly bored there, but rumors have reached his ears about a pride where he can use his skills, and not need to worry at all about behaving "nicely."  

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:32 am
Princess_Feylin
I am born of the storm!
Father and Mother: Frjokorn (Princess_Feylin) x Signild (Princess_Feylin)
Cubs' Rank: freeborn

Cub's Name: Palisander (Princess_Feylin)

Cub's Name: Hakon (Epine de Rose)

Cub's Name: Eerika (belloblossom)

Cub's Name: Pauk (Andranis)
Added!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:33 am
Andranis
Ahahaha, almost forgot this!

I am born of the storm!
Father and Mother: Xavier (Andranis) x Susu (Andranis)
Cubs' Rank: Freeborn

Cub's Name: Valehdella (Andranis)

Cub's Name: BrennafiĆ°ri (Kitsune Mistress Nyoko)

Cub's Name: Richter (Thalion)

Cub's Name: Hrafn (Excited Apathy)

Cub's Name: Walaani (samus x)
Aww. Li'l Stormborn half-godlings.  

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:36 am
Meepfur
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Malaika
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Best described as a gentle giant, Malaika is a responsible, good-humored sort. And a terrible fighter, evidently.
Brief History: Once a part of the Refilwe'Oluchi, Malaika found himself the object of affection of a rather odd young lioness named Masaa, and was eventually taken with her in turn. When the pride disbanded, he promised her adoptive mother that he would not only take care of her, but keep a watchful eye one her, in case she started to display any...worrying tendencies (her actual mother having been a horrible, awful piece of work). Things were going swimmingly until he got himself captured by a Reaver.

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Masaa
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Odd. Masaa is openly fascinated by others, and spends an inordinate amount of time just watching everyone, without bothering to hide it, which makes her a bit creepy. She doesn't say much, but will occasionally give voice to her observations. And now she's going to discover that she's got a violent streak. Joy.
Brief History: Possibly the only surviving offspring of a particularly nasty lioness named Erzebet (Erzebet being responsible for the fact that most of them never reached adulthood), Masaa was raised by the daughter of the Goddess of Justice, and grew up in the Refilwe'Oluchi. She'd been living with her mate since that pride disbanded, until he went and got his sorry a** captured. Masaa to the rescue! Maybe. Sort of.
Yay for heroics!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:37 am
Light Atago
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Light Atago
SoA's Name: Usufii
Original Member? Nope
Desired Rank: Freeborn --> Reaver
Brief Personality: Usufii likes to do what he wants, when he wants, and how he wants. He's pretty rough around the edges and a bit gritty.
Brief History: Usu's been everywhere, or so he feels. He was born in the Pridelands, only to be moved by his family to the Outlands. He stayed there until shortly before they disbanded when he was an adult, when he and his brother took off to be rogues for a while. After some time, Usu broke off from his brother and moved back to the Pridelands. He's horribly bored there, but rumors have reached his ears about a pride where he can use his skills, and not need to worry at all about behaving "nicely."
Sounds like he'll fit right in.  

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:46 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: magnadearel
SoA's Name: Drogo
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: TBD
Brief History: Will be a "ghostborn" cub found by Captain Bousvor and taken in and raised by him and his thralls.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:58 am
magnadearel
I have iron in my blood!
Username: magnadearel
SoA's Name: Drogo
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: TBD
Brief History: Will be a "ghostborn" cub found by Captain Bousvor and taken in and raised by him and his thralls.
He's a cutie. Too bad he's not a lion, right?  

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:17 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: oo DeD
SoA's Name: Tabari sim Demir
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn -> Reaver
Brief Personality: Tabari is a proud lion, to put it briefly. He has spent much of his life training in warfare and is a competent fighter, experience that is reflected in various scars that cover his body. The lion fights with honor and strategy and has been teased at times for being a serious, stick-up-the-arse sort of character. He'll be a little wary of the more nefarious aspects of reaving at first as he will have some conflicting moral dilemmas. While he'll learn that he would be susceptible to moral compromises for the sake of the battle, he'll probably be a pretty straight-laced dude to the core.
Brief History: Another lion from the Jahy Sarlarin, Tabari was a warrior with a cause who quickly found his cause pulled out from under him. Wandering and restless, the lion was eager to investigate when he heard of a pride of fierce lions on the coast. His life of warfare left him itching for battle and he will join the pride to find another cause to fight for.

The following is a lioness that was a gif from Hopefolly. She was approved to join in the past but was never certed or RP'd. As I might play her slightly differently than the personality that Hope had applied with, I'm just putting a new (but similar) app in to eliminate some confusion with the ownership change c:
I have iron in my blood!
Username: oo DeD
SoA's Name: Arina
Original Member? Yes
Brief Personality: Arina is poised and reserved, though she can't help but have a feeling of defeat around her. She is a remnant of the fiery, arrogant youth she once was and in her interactions it is clear that she makes a concerted effort to remain dignified and respectable.
Brief History: Being of old blood and proud of her heritage, Arina was determined to become a reaver like those before her. Her youthful naivety caught up with her, however, when she embarked on her first Viking and found herself both physically and mentally unprepared for the reality of pillaging and other reaver affairs. That first Viking left her half-blind and shameful. Accepting of her role as merely a freeborn, Arina is living a life where she searches for a way to regain her dignity (to no avail). Now an adult, the last living member of her family, and not even wed to a rank of anything deserving recognition, she's still searching.  
[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff