Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
December 2015 Familiar Only Wishing Star: New Rule Post 1! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ebonrune

Peculiar Human

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:02 am
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Naosu
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: "Naosu is happy and helpful, and loves to make friends! All the friends for Naosu would be very nice indeed!"
10 Things I Like:
Green
Yellow
Bunnies
Crows
Ferrets
Foxes
Hawks
Humming Birds
Mice

10 Things I Don’t Like:
Too much pink
Dark colors
Unhappy looks
Blood/gore
Bears
Buffalos
Goats
Prairie Dogs
Raccoons
Squirrels
What does your persona (or soquili or familiar) leave as an offering for the wishing star? Naosu leaves several freshly pulled feathers, sucking the blood off carefully before leaving them along with a pretty rock she'd found to keep them from blowing away.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:03 am
A Miracle Child

Parent 1: Jiggly Puff
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2: Tiger Nilla
User Image
Uncert
Couple Proof: LM agreement
Link to approval post of the owner of the other parent: i own both
What does your familiar/soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? Jiggly Puff and Tiger leave a snipped curl from Jiggly Puff's mane, tied to a orange/cream feather.
Short IC Response:
The pair sat together closely, side by side, gazing up towards the night sky; the stars seemed to shine brighter than usual tonight. The two had caught talk of tonight being a special night - the night of the wishing star. A night where you could make all sorts of wishes - for a friend, to see a family member again, or even children...

While they generally did not have something to wish for, they generally took it as an opportunity to get away from their children for a few hours and spend the time in solitary and watch the stars together. It reminded them of old memories. The mare rested her head on the stallion's shoulder, sighing gently at the sight. "It's so beautiful tonight," she said quietly. Her mate remained silent except for a soft grunt - she had been with him long enough to know that meant he agreed with her. Watching as a star streaked the sky, she quipped in, "You know what would be nice? More children. What do you think?"

The stallion glanced at her and let the corners of his mouth curl into a small smile. "More? We just had children, and you'd like more?" he said, his tone teasing. He paused and shrugged. "If you would like more, my love, then of course." He watched a star streak across the sky. Perhaps the wishing star would be generous enough to grant them their wish tonight - he certainly hoped so.

Frosty kisses and sleigh bells

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: i love fluff! yes
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: sure
~~~ Wintery Colors?: sure
~~~ Wintery Markings?: nah
~~~ Bells? : sure
~~~ Scarves? : sure
~~~ Blankets?: no
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?:no
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: uh if you think it's fitting

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?: no
~~~~~~~~ If yes, which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kawanza, New Years Ramadan, etc) : no
~~~ Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): no holiday themes please

Generic Winter Themes ADDITIONAL
~~~ Furry Accessories?: sure!
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: sure!
~~~ Lanturns?: sure!
~~~ Wintery pets?: maybe?
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: /shrug  

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:27 am
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Frosta
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Frosta is a very soft-hearted and tender soquili. She has a nurturing personality and often can be found trying to help others in any manner she can. She has a good sense of humor and most of the times watches what is happening around her in amusement. She has a positive view of life and seems to have quite a fascination with wings. Although she will travel to any land, she prefers the cold and snow, so most often she can be found wandering the mountains.

10 Things I Like:
Winter theme
Blues
Naturals
Elemental (fire, earth, water, air, spirit)
Galaxy
Feline theme
Hawks
Owls

10 Things I Don’t Like:
(for this one)
Blood/Gore
Dark and creepy things

What does your persona (or soquili or familiar) leave as an offering for the wishing star? Interwined braid of her hair along with hairs of her siblings - Celendria, Celeduin, Aspen, Celicus with feathers that looks like they come from Celeduin and Celcius sticking out of the braid with small bottle of flames from Aspen's hooves

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: Yes
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: YES
~~~ Wintery Colors?: YES
~~~ Wintery Markings?: YES
~~~ Bells? : No
~~~ Scarves? : No
~~~ Blankets?: No
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: No
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: YES

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?:
~~~~~~~~ If yes, which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kawanza, New Years Ramadan, etc) : Winter solistice or Yule
~~~ Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): Commerical things

~~~ Furry Accessories?: Yes
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: No
~~~ Lanturns?: Yes
~~~ Wintery pets?: Yes
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: clothing items  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:48 am
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Crea Tion
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself:
"I have lost a great muse, and as such I ask for help... I ask for kindness... I ask for a friend." He slowly backed away. "I have met those that show me there may still be beauty in the world... but I am still so lost and still need so much help to find it." Turning he slowly walked away, body sagging, wings drooping, a tiny paint trail following behind.

10 Things I Like:

-rainbows
-colors!
-black and white
-flowers
-landscapes
-northern lights
-Anything BEAUTIFUL
-nature
-bigger animals
-unusual things/combos

10 Things I Don’t Like:

-pastels
-water dependent creatures
-red/black combo
-evil looking things
-blood
-neon colors (especially with a black background)
-neutrals
-small creatures
-orange/black
-bones

What does your persona (or soquili or familiar) leave as an offering for the wishing star? A small jar of paints, near dry from disuse.  

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:45 am
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?:
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: My job is demanding and the stress can sometimes be great, living in the mists under the rule of the Oneiroi is a blessing to be true but once in a while it would be nice to have someone to confide my worries in, someone I can trust not to upset the rest of the herd or make them fret about their defender being worried.
10 Things I Like:

Purples, Blues & 'Cold' color combos
Glowy things
Feathered Wings
Fluffy Tails
Fluff in general
Elemental Things
Canines
Felines
Birds
Lanterns

10 Things I Don’t Like:

Lizards
Aquatic Familiars (he lives in the mountains, its not practical for Ramiel)
Yellow

What does your persona (or soquili or familiar) leave as an offering for the wishing star? One of his glowing feathers.

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: Yes!
~~~ Wintery Colors?: Yes!
~~~ Wintery Markings?: Yes
~~~ Bells? : Yes
~~~ Scarves? : yes
~~~ Blankets?: yes
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: sure
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: yes

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?: no
~~~~~~~~ If yes, which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kawanza, New Years Ramadan, etc) : none
~~~ Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): all
~~~ Furry Accessories?: yes
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: yes
~~~ Lanturns?: YES!
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: Hats and presants  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:59 am
A Miracle Child

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert
Couple Proof: [Agreement]
Link to approval post of the owner of the other parent: [Agreement]
What does your familiar/soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A candy cane in a tea cup.
Short IC Response: Pipara danced nervously back and forth, the large mare almost knocking into people several times before she stilled. The feeling of Iz pressed against her side helped ease out some of the nervous tension she was currently facing. Was this really the right decision for them, would the star even listen? Pip lowered her head to rest on Izimere's back using the smaller mare as her shield against the world. A fine lady knight Iz was, she'd make a great parent.

Honestly Pip was only worried that she wouldn't be the one up to snuff. The large mare fidgeted when Iz took the gift to sit by the alter but calmed once more when she returned. Was she really prepared to help with children of any sort? Izimere always seemed so strong, self assured and confidant. Where as Pipara in stark contrast was soft, sweet, and perhaps overly gentle at times.

Pip lowered herself to the ground gently tucking as tightly against Izimere's hooves as she could before glancing up at the star. "We'll make good parents right?" Pip asked smiling softly as she felt the familiar feeling of a nose against her head.

"Of course we will. Anyone would be lucky to have you as a mom."  

Of The Epidemic

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:49 am
My Long Lost Family Member

Familiar in search of a relative:
User Image
Relation: Mother
What does your familiar leave as an offering for the wishing star? Denali never believed in material possessions, But in this case, she brings to the star winter blooming flowers.
Short IC Response: "Been many seasons since I left the north to seek out my bond. Often I wonder where and how my mum is. If she is alive or no." The grizzly looked around, shoving forward the flowers. "If you know the answers, I would love to have her here with me and her grandchildren" With nothing else to say, she tumbled off back to where she had left her charge.

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: sure
~~~ Wintery Colors?: Yes
~~~ Wintery Markings?: yes please
~~~ Scarves? : Nah
~~~ Blankets?: Nah
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: sure
~~~ Breed traits?: Yes

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?: no thanks
~~~~~~~~ If yes, which holiday: n/a
~~~ Holiday themes to avoid: n/a

~~~ Ribbons and bows?: Yes
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: N/A  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:08 pm
My Long Lost Family Member

Familiar in search of a relative:
User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Cousin
What does your familiar leave as an offering for the wishing star? A pretty collection of feathers and flowers.
Short IC Response: Weed looks at the sky. He says nothing. (he's mute lMAO IM SORRY)

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: Sure!
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: No thanks!
~~~ Wintery Colors?: No thanks!
~~~ Wintery Markings?: No thanks!
~~~ Bells? : Sure!
~~~ Scarves? : Sure!
~~~ Blankets?: No thanks!
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: No thanks!
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: Yes, please!

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?: No thanks!
~~~~~~~~ If yes, which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kawanza, New Years Ramadan, etc) : N/A
~~~ Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): N/A

~~~ Furry Accessories?: No thanks!
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: Sure!
~~~ Lanturns?: Yes, please!
~~~ Wintery pets?: Sure!
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: Chinsy.  

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:07 pm
Extra Gift

Parent 1:
User Image

Link to Mock Breeding Permission: n/a
What does your Familiar leave as an offering for the wishing star? one of her feathers and a small moon charm.
Short IC Response: Starlight was unsure of how this worked but she placed the items down and gazed upwards, saying a silent prayer. She wanted a child badly and hoped the star would hear her silent call. She then fluttered away into Tue darkness.

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: Yes!!
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: Yes!
~~~ Wintery Colors?: Yes!
~~~ Wintery Markings?: Yes!
~~~ Bells? : Sure
~~~ Scarves? : Sure
~~~ Blankets?: No thank you
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: No thank you
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: Sure!

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?: No thank you!
~~~~~~~~ If yes, which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kawanza, New Years Ramadan, etc) : N/A
~~~ Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): All

~~~ Furry Accessories?: Sure
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: No thank you
~~~ Lanturns?: Sure!
~~~ Wintery pets?: Sure
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: Nothing I can think of.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:38 pm
Extra Gift

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Link to Mock Breeding Permission: N/A
What does your Familiar leave as an offering for the wishing star? A tuft of green tipped black fur tied with a white ribbon.
Short IC Response: The blind fox stared blankly into the sky above. He could not see it, but he knew there was a star up there zipping it's way through the night. "Oh star," he spoke softly. "Please grant me my wish." All he wanted was for a child to call his own. He dare not speak that part out loud for fear it would jinx it.

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: Sure~
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: Go for it!
~~~ Wintery Colors?: Yeah~
~~~ Wintery Markings?: Yes~
~~~ Bells? : Sure!
~~~ Scarves? : Of course!
~~~ Blankets?: Yeees~!
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: Nah
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: Double YES!

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?: No thank you~
~~~ Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): All please

~~~ Furry Accessories?: Sure!
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: Yes~!
~~~ Lanturns?: Oh yeah~!
~~~ Wintery pets?: Yeah!
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: Just holiday based stuff but everything else is fair game!  

UniWingdFox
Crew

Blessed Bloodsucker

9,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

White Neko Chan

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:59 pm
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Selene
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Selene's ears flicks very much like a kitten would. She glanced around in the area to make sure no one else was there. She slowly moves to the altar and puts down her tailbow that her mate, Katsu had given her. She took a long look towards the wishing star. "Oh.. Shiny Star... please.. My mate has given me this tailbow that I cherish and love with all of my heart. It is all I have with the exception of my love for my mate. I wish for a friend.. a guide if you will to help me learn to be a better feline. Please.. grant this wish." She said with her ears flattened down to her skull. She took one look at the star then kiss the bow lightly. She turned to move towards where her mate could be waiting for her.
10 Things I Like:
Wolves
Feline
Nightsky
Audora Lights
Celtic inspired themes
Winter themes
Doctor Who themes
Supernatural Things
Colors with glow
Natural colors

10 Things I Don’t Like:
Neon/Bright colors
Roaches/insects
Gore/Vore
Pastels

What does your persona (or soquili or familiar) leave as an offering for the wishing star? Her Tailbow that was given to her by her mate

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: YES
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: YES
~~~ Wintery Colors?: YES
~~~ Wintery Markings?: YES
~~~ Bells? : YES
~~~ Scarves? : YES
~~~ Blankets?: YES
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: YES
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: YES

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?:
~~~~~~~~ If yes, which holiday?: Winter Solstice/Yule
~~~ Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): Anything that is not connected to the said theme, please

~~~ Lanturns?: Definitely, please. <3
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: None. Go crazy! <3  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:01 pm
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Galadel
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: I make sure all my little forest creatures are taken care of. I don't let them get harmed. I make sure they have a home to go to. A safe haven away from all the creatures that want to harm them. That is why I'm here. I'm a caring and nurturing individual. I do not like chaos and I do not like anyone in danger. All I want to do is protect the ones I care about, which in this case are my sister, Kerberos (Even though he is an oblivious daft stallion) and my little critter friends.
10 Things I Like: Cute, subtle, herbs, tea, feathers, birds, raccoons, chipmunks, fluff, and flowers.
10 Things I Don’t Like: Dark, blood, scary, creepy, and carnivores.
What does your persona (or soquili or familiar) leave as an offering for the wishing star? A rose exactly like the one in her hair.

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: Yes
~~~ Wintery Colors?: Yes
~~~ Wintery Markings?: Yes
~~~ Scarves? : Yes
~~~ Blankets?: No
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: No
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: Yes

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?: Sure
~~~~~~~~ If yes, which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kawanza, New Years Ramadan, etc) : Xmas
~~~ Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): No

~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: N/A  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:53 pm
Extra Gift

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert
Link to Mock Breeding Permission: Mated pair link
What does your Familiar leave as an offering for the wishing star? One of her beloved rasperry shaped binkies tied to some of Diavalos' fur.
Short IC Response:

Diavolos heard Binky coming back to their den in the quiet night. She curled back up to him and he waited till she was asleep to sneak out on his own to see the Christmas Star.

His Karloff had told him about it. He had told him that soquili could make wishes on it and be granted someone they missed or longed for. He wondered if it would do the same for him and Binky?

"Sippy not need much but Binky. But I loves her so much. We been together four years, and what we want most is a family. To be together more but not leave our pets." He took his beloved straw and laid it out for the star as a gift. "It all we want. Just each other, just family." He felt his eyes fill with tears.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:33 pm
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Sanuye
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Sanuye settled down at the edge of the dark canyon. The wishing star shone down on her, and she smiled up at it. Its brightness stung at her eyes playfully and she squinted with mirth. The desert sky was a sparkling canvas of stars and galaxy, the moon a perfect half-circle. She hadn't ever made things like wishes before. But lying there under the heavens, with the vast expanse of the desert beneath her, made her suddenly realize how small she was--how alone. And for a moment, a little wish bloomed in her heart--the wish for a friend.

10 Things I Like:

Navajo blankets
Cherokee jewelry
Native American-inspired things
Feathers
Herbs, flowers, etc.
Desert-related things/animals
Paint
Natural colors/markings
Species-based (horses, dogs, birds, etc.)

10 Things I Don’t Like:

Lots of bright colors
Too many unnatural colors
Modern things
Runes
Henna
Paisley

What does your persona (or soquili or familiar) leave as an offering for the wishing star? A rare night-blooming cereus flower.  

[Eskimo]
Crew

Anxious Cat

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:17 pm
A Miracle Child

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert
Couple Proof: Lifemating
Link to approval post of the owner of the other parent: see above
What does your familiar/soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? Azkadellia leaves one of Shalar's roses and a lock of her hair.
Short IC Response:
Azkadellia was not sure what would happen if she sought out the star and made a wish upon it this night. There had been rumors that this star was slightly different from the usual one that shone bright over the Kawani Lands on occasion. She longed in her heart though to love though whatever the star deemed to send her. Her own children had grown up and gone to spread their wings and Az was feeling a bit of the empty nest syndrome. Her gaze never wavered as it locked on the star. "Please send Shalar and I another little one to love."  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff