Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=> [MINI-META]The North Outgrowth Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:01 am
That she hadn't heard Guineamom's shriek of disapproval was surprising, even if the troll she managed to bump was that one heavenly, forgiving shade below hers. He was older, though, and decorated... Ah, given a split second to process that, Nahori realized her lusus did have a sense of etiquette. They were surrounded highbloods, after all, and it was far better not to cause a scene. Or maybe the crowd had become too thick to keep track of her. Either way, the orangeblood was thankful for the lack of motherly intervention.

The gratitude she felt certainly didn't ebb now that the redblood acknowledged her, either. His voice was far from accusatory, instead it was calm, almost... familiar. It was so hard to distinguish anyone in the crowd when everyone was wearing masks, not that Nahori had many faces to recognize. Still, the trolls she had met, whether friend or simple acquaintance, were stamped into her memory for better or worse. She was good at remembering anyone who took even a vague interest in her.

"O-Oh, um..." she mumbled, steepling her fingers together. It would be embarrassment upon embarrassment to get his name wrong, so taking a chance on what she thought was right was frightening, but as soon as he spoke her own name, she felt a wave of assurance. This was him, wasn't it? This was that redblood who'd supported her in Old Hemisect.

"Ah, A-Alifax! That's... Nahori... that's r-right. It's n-nice to, um, s-see you again." Peering around him, she took immediate note of one Hemera Moachm and what comfort she'd found in discovering a familiar face was frozen behind a wall of fear. A tealblood, a highblood, and likely no Emiola Vivace in disposition (then again, Nahori thought that way of everyone higher-blooded than her, not just tealbloods). "N-N-No I... I don't believe so. It's a p-pleasure to m-meet you Ms.-" she gulped. Stuttering over Alifax's name was one thing, but this tealblood's... She steeled her jaw to stop the stutter. "-Moachm."

Her eyes never left Hemera, even as Alifax steered the conversation back towards the adults, most of which she didn't know. There was Mapuye Puchen, quite obviously, and Erilyn Awassi, whom she'd seen on TVs in the storefronts in New Hemisect. Beyond that, she had no idea who the 'crew member from the ship at Four Fronds' might be, so she clammed up, subconsciously inching a step behind Alifax.

thyPOPE

Gl!tch~

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:17 pm
Eridia listened to each and every word, and nodded occasionally to prove she was all ears. She was mentally noting everything. The chemistry, the types of guests.... Then he called her an odiumstress, such compliments! The child knew she did right by approaching Gerard. "Thank you! It would be a great honor for me to be under your wing!" She gleamed with joy at his tips and even more when he mentioned her showing up at his parties once she was older. "And a challenge to be come as successful as you are Mister Rutven."

Eridia watched the adult pour something to his drink and was surprised when he offered her some. She looked at the flask, her attention directed to her reflection for a few seconds. It wouldn't be bad if she drank some right? After all, Gerard offered it to her and it'd be disrespectful. Fresh from the finest manor servants you say?

"Yes. I'd like some please."

Hivestuck

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

amicableAggressor
Vice Captain

Versatile Vermin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:44 pm
A troll standing in front of the door yipped and grabbed at their behind, jumping forwards just enough for the short seadweller behind them to have a path forwad. "Thanks, pal. Have a great evening!" Waving airily at the stunned butt-grabber, Regina strolled into the room. Her upper face was covered in, surprisingly enough, a normal half-mask, with the nose elongated to form a beak. With her hair slicked back into a braid, and sporting a tailed tuxedo jacket over a sleek bodysuit and heels, the empress seemed for once in her life to actually be dressed for the occasion. Grinning at trolls that noticed her, she wound through the guests with as much subtlety as her glaringly obvious blood colour afforded. Eventually, she completed her tour of the room and reached her target, Erilyn Awassi. Nodding happily at the velvet-smooth cooed welcome, she and the greenblood immediately struck up a conversation. The two then stepped quietly into a corner of the room, clearly intent on discussing party-related planning and activities.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:36 pm
Tamiya felt a squeal of delight rise in her throat as Comedi addressed her. She could have cried right there. “Y-yes! Bless you,” she exclaimed. “It is a pleasure once again. I hope we can converse later.” She bowed deeply and looked around.

It seemed as though more and more trolls were beginning to take their seats. Pumpbiscuit a-flutter, she craned her neck to see where her two diminutive companions had gone, shuffling away from Comedi at a speed she deemed appropriate. As though she had a plan, not hovering, but not being too brisk. Where were her fellow highblooded female companions? She decided to take an open seat in the meantime, finally spotting them and giving them a small wave whenever their gaze came relatively close to her own. To her delight, Regina Marian had entered the Dining Block. Her blood could not be pushed faster. She reached for a glass, swiveled out of her chair, and went directly to the refreshments table to pour herself a tall order of Moon Mist Faygo. Her hands were shaking.

Resettling herself, Tamiya allowed a small smile and sat back down at the table. Sinter had to hear about this. She had so much to tell him already.

Melancholies

purplerosesbeauty
in case you desire to sit next to the lovely lady beckoning in your direction

Sypon
Vice Captain

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:07 pm
Leeroi held his notebook close, trying to contain his excited giggles. He had to admit, even though this party wasn't his style, he had already interacted with more high-profile leaders than he even had the chance to meet in the swamp expedition. The radiance of such a leader up close made his already sweaty face warm, making him choke on the stale hot air inside his mask. Not wanting to risk fainting in front of one of his heroes, he gave Puchen a curt nod, blubbering out a quick "Th-thank you," before skittering off towards Schrad.

Luckily for him, there still a bit of a crowd in front of Schrad and... oh, that guy from the spaceship. Leeroi bit his lip, shaking his nerves off. He had no reason to be afraid of Tigwyn's opinion of him. He was fully masked, unrecognizable. He just had to play it cool, maybe exercise patience as a bit of a show. A change of character, and he would be none the wiser. Nervously, Leeroi shifted to the side, shuffling ever closer. Yeah, he could play it cool, he told himself. He could be a fly on the wall. He just had ********!" Leeroi hollered, tripping over someone's dainty shoes. He caught a glimpse of yellow before he fell onto the floor, mask turning askew and completely obscuring his vision. He continued his stream of curses, sitting up and trying to adjust his mask without being seen. Struggling, he finally managed to turn the mask enough to regain some visibility.

"Oh, ********," Leeroi mumbled to himself, looking over the masked yellowblood. Even with her face hidden, he could tell she was cute. No, she was super cute. Like, she had to be a princess. Could yellowbloods even be princesses? Regardless of the answer, Leeroi could feel his face heating up again, feeling absolutely disgusting under his mask.

Quickly, he stood, offering an arm to help the yellowblood up. He tried to think of what to say. Are you alright? I'm so ******** sorry? What was the appropriate uppity highblood party response? Thinkpan processing too slowly for his mouth to keep up, he combined the two, yelling "ARE YOU ******** SORRY?" at the pretty yellowblood. Realizing his mistake, he bit his lip. "Wait, uh, I mean, s**t..." He tried to backpedal, face heating up dangerously. "I... uh, I..."

blackbird cake
well are you

Kitsune Aura
hello i hope you like gross boys

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:33 pm
"Oh, not yet!" Lorata turned her attention back to 'Lady Bonbon', noticing she seemed a little...starstruck? If she hadn't already come over here mostly to say hi to the yellowblood, she might have demanded a little more of the adults' attention, but she was definitely content with making a new friend, especially one that looked at her like that! "Yes, have a nice evening," she added on cheerfully, and then she put the adults out of her mind for a moment.

"You can call me Lorata if you like! And I'll call you Elidae," She tilted it as if it was a question, but it wasn't really. She'd already decided. "And thank you! I really really like your dress too!" Giggling, she nodded along. "I can't wait to see the shows they have planned! And what do you suppose they'll be serving? It's almost time for that, isn't it? Do you want to sit with me? Let's go find the best table!" Elidae's excitement had only multiplied hers, and she rushed along without really waiting for an answer. She reached for the girl's hand and-

Only just managed to pull it back in time to keep from being crashed into by a troll wearing...a horse mask? She gasped in startled horror and then again in outrage. "What are you doing!?" She bustled inbetween them to make sure her new friend was alright, then immediately whirled back to glare at the boy, straightening to her full height (which truly wasn't much yet) and lifting her chin. "Well? Apologize to Elidae!"

blackbird cake

Kimbley Kitty

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:42 pm
Most trolls are now sitting, and the drones are clearing away the appetizers from the side boards.

If you want to get a post in before the next part of the party starts, you can now feel free to reserve posts. The thread will be locked in 1h for the mule to post what's for dinner, then unlocked again after!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:05 pm
User Image
      First name basis, first name basis! Elidae squealed internally, the tight smile spreading even further as she eagerly took in Lorata's words. The compliment on her dress took her to new heights of happiness; if a seadweller gave approval to your clothing, you must be pretty stylish! Lorata's excited demeanor matched her own, making her bounce lightly on the tips of her toes. The little yellowblood clapped her gloved hands together, enthusiasm ever present. "Oh my gosh, I would love the opportunity to sit with you! Mm, where is the best table? Closest to the adults?" She mused, giving Lorata a playful grin and raising her eyebrows suggestively. Of course, that was at least what Elidae would have wanted, but if she her haunch was correct, the little purpleblood would agree. However, as she motioned forward, something bumped into her, knocking the wind out of her and sending her tumbling to the floor, landing on her backside. "Owww... wh-wh-what?" A flurry of curses wretched her away from the pain and after regaining her vision, the very first thing coming into focus was a strange horse mask, two eyes peering outofthenostrils.

Elidae yelped, but then swiftly clasping a hand over her mouth to silence herself. It took a moment for her to recover from being startled, but the cause for it began to stand.

"I-I-I-I'm sor-" "ARE YOU ******** SORRY?" "O-OH... my... g..." Elidae took in a sharp breath, tears springing to the corners of her eyes behind her veil. Shocked, she gaped up at Leeroi, both befuddled and mortified, eyes ricocheting between the nice clothing, blood hue, and ludicrous mask. A blueblood. A highblood. Well, now she was in a panic. "I-I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be-I wasn't-I was in your way-I AM sorry-I'm so sorry!" She blubbered frantically, unsure what was really going on as she flailed her hands around, ultimately covering her face out of embarrassment. Leeroi seemed to want to help her up-god why that mask-but Lorata came to her defense immediately, standing between them and demanding an apology. With haste, Elidae sprouted up from the floor and smoothed out her dress, clearly distressed.

"Ahhh, Lorata! He doesn't need to apologize, its okay! Haha! Hah!" She heaved an awkward laugh, but the mascara streaking down her flushed cheeks went against that. "We should go find that table...!"

KitsuneAura

Kimbley Kitty

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:09 pm

Eostre watched Rutven closely, but decided against talking to him when he saw he was presently occupied. She kept an eye on his conversation, giving a light smile when she saw him invite the purpleblood child to his future parties. She'd have to snag an invite to them too, and see if she could out-do him in a socialite party sometime.

Catching Tamiya's eyes, she smiled and pranced her way to the table, taking a seat across from from her, folding her arms on the table. Dinner was soon, and Eostre was eyeing the garden salad, a fine meal for any vegetarian troll. The blueblood took a lead from the much taller troll, and got herself a glass of the blue Faygo, playfully taking a sip with her eyes locked onto Tamiya's. Under the table, she offered a gentle tapping of her shoes on Tamiya's sandals, wondering if she could actually initiate a little game of footsies. Eostre could keep this fun up all night, really. Anything to entertain herself. "You look like you enjoyed yourself with Comedi," she stated gently, taking another sip of the sugary soda. It wasn't really all that bad...

She glanced at Sarcel and waved again, hoping the two of them combined could lure her over.

Sypon
;]

Melancholies
they're waiting....

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:12 pm
Hemera watched in slight shock when the lowbloods collided. What a way to start a night with such a gaffe! Yikes indeed. Everyone seemed all right, however, so she chose to make light of the matter. "Hello, Miss Nahori." Cordial, slight bow. A tick of the eyebrow at how Nahori presented herself. Or lack thereof. An incredibly shy lowblood. Pity indeed. Pathetic, even. The orangeblood almost seemed afraid her. Hemera found herself nearly laughing in confusion. Seriously? What was there to be afraid of?
Why even go to a social event like this if she was going to cower so? Why be invited, even? Mera could only wonder.

"Ah, yes." Alifax brought up something she could easily talk about, and have the pride of firsthand information. "The tragedy in Four Fronds a little while back. I was there, and there was a group of trolls fresh off a space ship of all things. Can you imagine? They all held themselves well despite, well, all the carnage going on. Fires. A lot of property damage. Hopefully nothing else comes down like that; perhaps now there will be an initiative towards space or at least defending us from whatever could come from it. But, I digress. Alifax, you're interested in military life? Any concentration you hope for? And, Nahori- do you have any aspirations?"

thyPOPE
For any editing needs : D

saedusk
Bomp. Maybe someday they can have a full conversation.......

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:16 pm
The sounds of the night had steadily began to blur together. This was completely out of Sarcel's element to be sure; she wasn't like Tamiya, who seemed so composed (perhaps too composed), and Eostre, who was clearly meant for the festivities, Sarcel almost felt at a loss. Chinchillamom twitched around her shoulders, and the blueblood let out a breath she hadn't realized she was holding in. This was fine, everything was fine, she could do this.

Despite her best efforts, she still found herself awkwardly wobbling while Tamiya immediately dove to chat with Comedi. If there was one thing Sarcel didn't understand more than the damn socialites, it was definitely members of that faith. She wouldn't knock it—couldn't dare knock it—but it was nonetheless bizarre. Her eyes found a woeful stare as she cast it at Sir, though the redblood seemed stiff and unengaged with the conversation that was already being presented to her. She sighed. Surely there would be more opportunities to go and attempt herself with the adults later. For now, she took a much needed breather.

"I know mother..." Sarcel whispered to the living decor as her lusus gave a rambunctious twitch. She was surprised with how good the creature was behaving; if she hadn't been, it just would have been another thing stacked against her weakening resolve. No, no; her resolve wasn't weak. She was strong. Just because she was going at her insecurities a little more slowly didn't mean she wasn't capable.

Actually, it looked as if everyone was beginning to take their seats. Sarcel stiffened, glancing around the room. Oh god she hadn't even picked out a spot for herself. It'd look foolish if she sat down somewhere already claimed or accidentally intruded in on another circle. How was she supposed to do this sort of thing again? For better or for worse, her eyes found Tamiya's again, the purpleblood waving her over. It was relieving almost until she saw Eostre all too eagerly join in. Sarcel was straight faced. It was better than frowning.

But it wasn't as if she had any were else to place herself in. They were her in, she reminded herself. With a speed very characteristic to the blueblood, she briskly found her way over, taking an awkward seat with the rest of the highbloods. She realized how out of placed it might have looked; she hadn't snagged any refreshments for herself, but honestly... she wasn't all that hungry anyway.

Sypon
here she is

purplerosesbeauty
awkward and silent and ready for mutants tuching her leg

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:21 pm
It was beginning to feel more and more awkward standing around - Alifax didn't really like the idea of sticking out, and everyone else was concluding their conversations. "Yes," he said to Nahori. It was intended to be a response to her suggestion that it'd been nice to see him again, but Alifax had never been great when it came to verbosity.

He took a moment to scan the room for empty seats, preferably as close to the clearly decorated table as possible. Alifax might still be just as clueless as he'd been as to the identities of the people who were supposed to be populating that head table, but he knew how to pick up on signals to pay attention just the same. Wait, in the corner - Erilyn Awassi was talking to a short troll that he actually did recognize. Well, he'd attended too many of her speeches to count, after all...

He was a little disappointed to hear that Hemera was apparently not going to be verbose enough to cover more of the event than he knew. Still, the information that any one of those celebrities had been present that night...had she said something about a Tigwyn?

"If you'll excuse me, I'll take a seat now," he said to his companions, walking briskly to a table near the head. It didn't matter to him, apparently, whether or not they followed. He took advantage of what brief intercession he'd gained from leaving abruptly to note that Awassi was engaged in conversation with Regina Marian, and to start a new sheet about this Tigwyn. So far the information contained within was merely that he'd been present on the night they'd returned from the swamp, and might be a member of the ship's crew.
Alifax inclined his head awkwardly at his new dinner companions, glad that he'd at least gotten a seat facing the microphone. Was it too much to hope that the menu at a highblood-organized rumpus would be far from Frossa's preferred one? He didn't know whether he could stand a night of iced sugary confections, and had also not realized that the appetizers from earlier were being offered to him.

Gl!tch~
finally edited ahah <3 d/w about responding though!

thyPOPE

Devoted Hoarder

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:22 pm
"Shut up!" Leeroi shouted in response to Lorata, "I'm ******** trying, alright? Step off!". He hadn't turned to see the other troll, and yet he could already tell it was a purpleblood speaking to him. Always so high-and-mighty. Who did she think she was, talking down to him? Sneering, he moved to shove her, stopping at the last moment to remind himself where he was. He was supposed to be acting proper, he reminded himself. Glitch had him practicing etiquette for weeks in preparation for the party, warning him that he'd be kicked out if he behaved badly. He let out a gruff sigh, clenching his fists at his sides. No, he wasn't going to let some stupid fishface ruin his night and his chance to get on good terms with the military.

His attention fell back to the fallen princess, who in the meantime had been crying considerably, shocking Leeroi into taking a step back. "Sh-s**t, I didn't mean to..." He mumbled, clueless about what to do. Not only was she crying, she was crying black? Was she a robot? A robot princess? His bloodpusher started to race, chest feeling increasingly heavy. Words fumbled out of his mouth incoherently, watching the yellowblood move to leave. "No- hey wait!" He said, fumbling for something to solve this problem. He patted his pockets, desperate for a solution, eventually remembering the hemotyped kerchief artfully decorating his vest pocket.

He drew the kerchief and offered it to Elidae. "I'm sorry, alright?" He apologized, looking away in embarrassment. "At least take this, for your, uh... face." He offered, suddenly overcome with a pain akin to being shot through the chest. Did he really just say that? That didn't come out right at all. Freezing up, he waited for Elidae to leave before scattering, picking up his dropped notebook. Where was Psykgi? He wondered, scanning the tables for her. He needed her help now.

It took longer than he expected with the confusing masks, but he found her soon enough. Rushing towards her, he grabbed her hand and pulled her to a table, preparing to vent his little bloodpusher out once they found their seats.

SS KitsuneAura

SS blackbird cake

SS DraconicFeline

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:24 pm
      [+] Kursha Vidari

Oops. It looked like the blueblood had caught him spying on her and her friend. Kursha met her gaze, expression unapologetic. She might have had cooler blood than him, but as long as there weren't fins on her face he could not care less. As far as status went, he held the winning hand. She was just plain out of luck. Behind the mask, Kursha quirked an eyebrow at her as she approached, daring. If she wanted to take an issue with him, he was more than ready.

Then she dipped into a curtsy. Not exactly what he had expected.

He had barely begun to respond before a second blueblood piped up. The corner of Kursha's mouth twitched. His name had spread faster than he anticipated. He had no objection to fame, but unfortunately his was attached to failure. He still could not bring himself to face that fact. He had thought that by keeping a low profile at the party, he might avoid the subject all together but... so much for that. There was a fine line between being inconspicuous and transparently trying to hide, and the latter was too much to risk.

Kursha hooked his thumbs on the inside of his pant pockets. “Yeah,” he said, appearing at ease. As usual, he wore a smile, but also as usual there was the hint of a threat in it. “And what's it to you... kid?” His eyes swivelled from the boy back to the girl. The question was directed towards the both of them.

Before either could respond a loud booming voice sounded through the block. Automatically, Kursha half-turned to view the speaker. Some posh seadweller cut through the crowd, one of the few adults of the party. Kursha prepared to turn back to his companions. There was no way that old man wanted anything to do with...

Said old man was going right for him.

As the seadweller launched into an energetic spiel, Kursha tried to place him. Most the adults he had glimpsed were high-profile figures, from Comedi to Puchen. For this troll nothing came to mind however. Perhaps the fins were good enough. Fins or not though, he had a kind of manic charisma. Despite his initial wariness, Kursha found he did not mind the highblood's intrusion. In fact, he almost enjoyed it. The appeal to his ego certainly had not hurt.

Removing his mask (there was no point in hiding any longer), Kursha took the seadweller's hand. What tension he had left him, and the smile he offered Epratt was genuine. “Glad to meet you,” he said. He gave a firm shake. “Moved on to a different kind of hunting?” he asked, hazarding a guess. As he did, he glanced back at the two bluebloods with a lazy grin. They could scoot off if they wanted to, but they did so at the risk of appearing rude. Otherwise he was happy to adopt them as his “posse” for the time being.

Micillia
You guys picked...

saihen
... terrible company.

Hivestuck
Epratt, I love you. ):

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:29 pm
Lorata's fists clenched. How dare he talk back to her like that! She glanced to the side to find where she'd left her lusus and started to raise a hand to call her over, but paused at the last moment. Elidae was insisting it was alright, and the awful horse boy actually was making some kind of bungled attempt at decency. She considered. "Yes," she decided finally, "let's go find our table." The party had been so fun so far that she didn't really feel like making a scene anyway. No stupid boy was going to ruin this for her.

She let Elidae decide whether she wanted to take the kerchief or not, then ushered her away with one last parting glare at Leeroi. "You didn't have to tell him you were sorry, you know. It was all his fault." She wrapped an arm around Elidae's and momentarily pressed in closer in a sort of half hug. "I'm glad you're alright though! Now that we know there's someone like that here, we'll have to keep watch to make sure he doesn't try anything again, right?" She seemed about to continue on that track, but then paused to point at a table. "Oh, how about that one?"

A little after they'd settled in, she remembered what she'd been saying. "I still can't believe it though. You'd expect a blueblood with an invitation here to be more..." Her head tilted with a bounce of curls as she decided on the best word to use. Heroic? Polite? Smart? Oh, hm, that was actually a good one. "Intelligent."

blackbird cake!!!!!
Hope this is alright (:

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas