Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The Neighbourhood (Walk In RP) Accepting~Always Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 7:36 pm
(not to sure how to enter but really wanted to make a post xp )

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Zek

Zek adjusted his grip on the harness that held onto Bullet, his sightseeing german shepherd. He didn't really feel like going back 'home' so decided to go around for a walk instead, plus Bullet seemed pleased with the idea of walking around. It had been a while since he had moved into another foster home, and he felt pretty sure that people had just plain given up on him. Giving Bullet a back on the back the two continued walking. The sound of cars was nearby but fading a bit as Zek felt grass under his feet. It wasn't unusual for the two to end up at the park, Zek had always found it to be a nice location to get away from everybody. Taking a seat on one of the benches, Zek attached a extendable leash to Bullets collar before taking the bar off the sightseeing harness. This way Bullet could wander around a bit but won't get mistaken for a stray or something.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 8:53 am
User Image

"I beg to differ, Ti! Life has always been and always will be this pointless game we play. Maybe you don't get multiple lives, but do you really live at all if you're spending all of your time trying to play it safe?" Kris gave her brother a small smirk. Maybe they weren't the closest and maybe she hated how he was always the baby who got the attention. But he was still her little brother. She knew all about his timid nature and she wished he could get over that. She didn't want him to regret living life because he avoided living it to the fullest. To her, that was the saddest way to live.

When he began to explain this crew's newest adventure, she chuckled a bit while putting her hands behind her head. A new hangout spot would be pretty nice. Then again, anything that was as far away from this town would have been friggin' great right about now. She'd give anything to get out of here. That's why she was riding on her music career taking off one day. It was the only reason she still even bothered going to school or trying to keep her grades up. She needed a scholarship in the music program that would send her to best university out of state. But every day that dream seemed...well...like nothing more than a dream. An empty promise to herself that she didn't feel she would ever get to achieve.

She snapped out of her own little world and looked back at her brother when he asked where she had been. In response, she gave an exaggerated groan. "I was in detention! Can you believe it?! All because that witch of a teacher thought I wasn't paying attention! Woman! I have an A in your class! Do you really think I'm not paying attention?!" she ranted on before rolling her eyes. "Whatever... She's an idiot. They're all idiots." It was at that moment that she noticed Cyrus give her the middle finger and she laughed at the crude gesture. "Now what's up with all this talk of cats?" Her brow arched as she was incredibly confused by all the cat puns and references. It wasn't as if she cared if anyone in this crew liked her or not. This entire world could hate her if they wanted to, but that wouldn't change the fact that she existed. Besides, hatred was just another form of flattery anyway! If people hated you, you were still the center of their thoughts. So at least she knew she had the power to get under his skin.

In fact, that reminded her of this week's current new hook up. She unlocked her phone to scroll through her messages in search of the special one from her new supposed boyfriend. But to her disappointment, she didn't find the text that she was hoping to see. Oh well. She wasn't going to let it get to her. If one didn't pull through, there was always three others waiting in line. And if she had any ounce of luck today, one of them would be able to take her away for the whole night. This way she wouldn't have to worry about going home any time soon.

FemmeValentine

II Wingnut II

Luvly1

Xelyn_X13

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

FemmeValentine

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 6:15 pm

Cyrus Alman

"Oh man, look who's getting all philosophical on us." Cyrus groaned, rolling his eyes yet again. Karis really grated on his nerves, but it was a usual event when she was around - and she was always around. "Titus, can't you put a muzzle on your sister?" He asked, making a point to ignore Karis's cat question.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 7:33 pm
User Image

Cody Ivory

I'm a tough girl, and I'll `n e v e r` back down [without] trying.

═════════════════════════════════════════

"Well whoever is controlling me, sucks at this game." Cody said, replying to Titus's comment about life not being a video game. She then proceeded to snicker at Cyrus's comment about his cat and Germ-X. She tried to contain the laughter and without thinking, buried her face in the back of Titus's neck. Once she got control of herself again, she smiled sweetly over at Karis. "It's alright Kay. I still love you." Misunderstood creatures, the whole lot of them. But they had to stick together. Who else would have them anyway? Making their way down the road, Cody hummed a happy tune to herself and giggled every so often. When Cyrus wanted to muzzle Karis, she stuck her foot out towards him. "You could gag her with one of my socks?" If Cody was really honest about it, she loved having Karis around. She riled the boys up and made them just as crazy as she was whenever the girl hung out with them.

Karis wasn't half bad though. Of course, Cody compared everyone to her step-brother and made opinions of the individual after that. So anyone and everyone was acceptable if they respected Cody. She of course respected Karis and her aspirations to be a musician from day one. Not really having any talents of her own other than skateboarding, eating ten hot dogs at a time and not dying while in her sleep, Cody looked up to Karis. At least she had a dream. Cody had nothing.

your classic mess

Luvly1

FemmeValentine

Xelyn_X13

Leathered_Saint

Xelyn Craft

Anxious Trash

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 6:48 pm
User Image

Titus Feaghan

Titus rolled his eyes and ignored his sister's comment on life being a game and how he shouldn't play it so safe all the time. She would just have to excuse him for not wanting to die young. Despite his clown act in school, he actually had fairly decent grades and planned on actually doing something with his life. Cody still seemed to think she was a character in a game though, as she commented on her player sucking and started giggling, trying to stifle her laughter against Titus's neck. He shook her a bit for that, tying to get her to stop as heat rose to his cheeks. "Oi, stop that, it tickles. You want me to drop you, or what?" He said, jostling her around a bit.

Titus then turned his attention back to Kris, listening to her reason for not showing up earlier. "Haha! Detention? Seriously? You need to learn from me. I was threatened with detention earlier today too, but I managed to talk my way out of it and just ended up with a little extra homework, that's all. You've gotta be smart with them, or else you get stuck writing lines and crap after school, as you've already found out." He really did have a way of using that silver tongue of his to worm his way out of things. Being family, you would think that would be a trait he and his sister would share, but apparently not.

Cyrus was obviously not enjoying Kris's company and asked Ti to put a muzzle on her. Even when Cody stuck her foot out and offered to donate a sock to the cause, Titus just laughed. "I'm a bit incapacitated at the moment. And Cody, put your smelly foot down. Even Krissy doesn't deserve that kind of torture." He teased, giving the girl on his back another jostle, partly for fun and partly to help keep her up on his back as she kept slipping down.

When Kris asked about the cat thing, Titus didn't volunteer the info either, finding it too tedious to let her in on the inside joke. Instead he turned his attention over to the park they were passing by as they walked towards their destination. He spotted a familiar looking dog wandering about it's owner and called over. "Hey, it's Zek! Zek, come join us!! We're in search of a new hang out! I bet your dog could help us sniff out a good place!" Titus smiled even though he knew the blind boy couldn't see it. He enjoyed the other kid's company and didn't care if the other's had a problem with him inviting Zek over. He doubted they would mind anyways.

{{OOC: Sorry, busy couple of days.}}

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 7:29 pm
Zek

Hearing his name being called out by a familiar voice Zek waved in the general direction before letting out a short whistle to get Bullet to come running over. He reattached the handle onto Bullet's harness before detaching the leash. He hated the leash ordeal but laws were laws, and the last thing he wanted was for Bullet to get taken away from him.

"Good boy. Let's go join them." Zek said patting the dog's head. With Zek leading the way the two joined the group. He wasn't really sure who was in the group yet besides Titus but he enjoyed having company at times. Plus Bullet always seemed to love having people around. Zek could hear Bullet's tail wagging as they joined the group. With his free hand, Zek gave a little wave and smiled a bit "Hey guys. What are you all up to?" he asked.

your classic mess

FemmeValentine

II Wingnut II

Luvly1

Xelyn_X13

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

FemmeValentine

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 8:54 pm

Cyrus Alman

Cyrus could feel his eyes read to roll right out of his sockets at this rate. He looked back slightly brushing up against Ada as he did so.

"I wouldn't trust her loving you Karis. She's been wearing her drunk goggles since she woke up this morning." He turned back around, feeling moodier than ever, but deciding not to take note or stock in his emotions just yet. He looked over to where Titus had drawn attention to Zek, and this brought relief to Cyrus. He loved having Zek around, and especially Bullet. Zek was just one of those people he could almost completely relate to since they were both foster kids.

"Hey Zek." He stopped, waiting for the kid to catch up with him, and then he walked over and punched his shoulder lightly. "Not much. Want to come with us to the oil rig?" He knelt down to give some love to Bullet who nuzzled him enthusiastically.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 9:32 pm
User Image

Cody Ivory

"No! Don't drop me!" Laughing, a real genuine smile appeared on Cody's face and she hugged Titus a little tighter, accidentally putting down her walls and letting emotion break through. Giddy and mixed with alcohol, Cody's horror-mones were all over the place. Putting her foot down, she saluted her greeting to Zek, though he couldn't see her. When no one answerd Karis and her question about all the feline talk, Cody just shrugged her shoulders and looked at her friend. "I think Bullet chased the cat away. Hi Zek." She said, patting him on the head since she was tall enough on Titus's back to do so. Her head jerked towards Cyrus and his comment about her "drinking goggles" and her blood boiled. "I'm drinking my family issues away thank you very much. You wouldn't know what that's like." She snapped, feeling hot up her neck and cheeks. In just a few moments, Cody went from being perfectly content to feeling hostile. Clenching her fist, she stared at the dark haired boy, daring him to turn this into a dangerous situation.

your classic mess

Luvly1

FemmeValentine

Xelyn_X13

DragonChild09

Leathered_Saint

Luvly1

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 10:36 pm
User Image
Adelaide Jean Stone

Thanks to her high, Adelaide walked close behind Cyrus, not paying much attention to anything else being said after the rawrs she'd received from Cody, Cyrus, and Titus. She didn't come back until she nearly ran into Cyrus who'd looked over his shoulder at the others.

Looking over, she saw another joining their band of merry misfits. "Hey Zek." It seemed almost immediately after she greeted the guy, an uncomfortable tension radiated from Cody. Then shesaid something that even bothered Adelaide. "Cool it, Cody." The good thing was, Cody was still on Titus's back, so hopefully they could keep things from getting to far out if hand.

II Wingnut II

FemmeValentine

Xelyn_X13

your classic mess

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 2:58 pm
User Image

Kris simply gave an innocently playful grin to Cyrus when he rolled his eyes once more. If he kept it up, she was sure his eyes would roll right on out of those sockets. He could act annoyed all he wanted. It didn't make any difference to her. Besides, there was no way a muzzle could even stifle this loud mouth of hers.

Her attention then turned over to cute, drunken Cody riding her brother's back like he was her personal pack mule. She smiled as Cody was truly one of the few in the gang that actually treated her nicely. And she was really the only person Kris could tolerate lately. She was spunky, daring, and she didn't take s**t from nobody. Kris could respect a girl with serious balls like that. Her nose crinkled up to mock the smell of Cody's foot before she laughed lightly. "You know, Cody, I love you too but... Gagging me with your sock? I mean... You could at least buy me dinner first!" she exclaimed with a flip of her long blonde hair. She was just joking around and acting like her typical perverted self. Although she had to admit, that if she were to ever swing for the girl's team, Cody would totally be on her list. "And you're lucky, Ti! I can talk circles around any other human being and get away with just about anything. But my charm never seems to work on teachers! At least...not the girl ones... Besides, I'd rather suffer a few hours locked up than add anymore homework onto the massive pile I have already."

Lying was obviously a trait that ran well within their family and it seemed that each one of them used it for their own needs. Kris used her talents often on her parents so that they wouldn't ground her as many times as she probably deserved, but she also used it to get he cheap thrills. If she were ever to go to a proper psychologist, they would immediately label her a sex addict if they were to find out half of the stuff she's done just within the last year. But a few hours of physical connection was the only way to fill the void sometimes... Just like Cody with her drinking. That's why Kris never bothered to get in her way or tease her whenever she was clearly too drunk to function. No one would ever understand the simple joy that this awful stuff could bring. It was an escape from god awful reality.

"Yeah, he doesn't know. But that doesn't mean you need to go beating it into him. Just chill, girl." She wasn't trying to tell Cody what to do or control her rage. She had every right to be upset, but this wasn't anything new. Cyrus was usually this inconsiderate to everyone. It's just who he was. The last thing they needed was some big bloody blowout. She could tell that's where it was headed with the tension in the air and even Adelaide finally spoke up. But of course, it was to tell Cody to calm down. That wasn't too much of a surprise either. Ada was always quick to stand up for Cyrus in any situation. Perhaps the little red head was madly in love with the brooding sociopath? The idea made her want to laugh hysterically, but she kept a cool smile on her face and forced herself not to. She was almost thankful for Zek as he provided the perfect distraction from the whole situation and she whistled a greeting to Bullet.

"Hey, guys! I see you two are still inseparable as always!" She was tempted to pet the sweet dog, but it seemed that Cyrus had beaten her too it. So instead she looked to Zek who tended to look pretty happy despite the fact that he couldn't see. She didn't know much about Zek honestly. She rarely had chances to talk with him, but she didn't hate the guy. If anything, he actually perplexed her. For a guy who couldn't see, he sure had the prettiest eyes she'd ever seen. And sometimes just being around him, realizing his situation, made her appreciate her life a little bit more. "What have you been up to today? You know, before we dragged you down to hell with us?" she added with a slight smirk as she knew they were all pretty terrible influences.

FemmeValentine

II Wingnut II

Luvly1

Xelyn_X13

DragonChild09

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 3:38 pm
Zek

Zek let out a small chuckle as Cyrus gave him a light punch in the arm before doing the same back to him. He was aiming for where he thought Cyrus's shoulder was but when the hit landed it felt like it was more on his arm. He could hear Bullet's tail wagging as he happily got attention from Cyrus. He turned his head towards where he heard Kris's voice and gave a small smile "I don't think Bullet would ever let me out of sight. Which is good since he is my sight." he laughed.

"I haven't really been up to much. Almost walked into traffic earlier when I zoned out. Bullet walked in front of me and tripped me before I got to the street though." he chuckled giving Bullet a pat. "It's nice to hear familiar voices though, and I'm sure that Bullet will eat up the attention." he smiled. He knew that Bullet had grown a bit wary of people from the kids that pull his fur at the orphanage to the people that bully Zek. It was nice that Bullet liked this group of people though and as a plus they seemed fond of him too.

"The oil rig sounds interesting. You know the way?" Zek asked curiously, feeling the harness more a bit as Bullet adjusted himself.

your classic mess

FemmeValentine

II Wingnut II

Luvly1

Xelyn_X13

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 5:59 pm

Cyrus Alman

Cyrus immediately froze at Cody's retaliation. His eyes burned a hole into Bullet who was none the wiser as Cyrus gauged and attempted to control his reaction. His cheeks reddened from both anger and embarrassment as Cody flaunted her 'family' in front of him. He straightened up, and watched Bullet run over to the next available person before turning around to face Cody with a hateful fire lighting up his dark eyes.

"Don't act like you have a right to say that to me. You're ungrateful life is going nowhere because all you can think to do is drink until you're more dysfunctional than your broken up 'family'. He put a sarcastic emphasis on the word 'family'. "Ever think of confronting and actually dealing with you're god damn problems instead of trashing your life?" He didn't care what she had to say. He'd had enough of everyone already, especially Cody's stupid drunken bullshit, and now Karis's annoying attitude. He forgot about Zek and the others, and disregarded the very want to go to the oil rig now as he turned heel and began to walk away in a determined stride.  

FemmeValentine

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100

Xelyn Craft

Anxious Trash

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 8:00 pm
User Image

Titus Feaghan

When Kris talked about being unable to work her charm on female teachers Titus just scowled, disgusted at the way his sister whored herself out. He decided not to grace her with a reply and continue the conversation, instead turning his attention to Zek, who had come over to join them. He would have liked to pet Bullet too, but with Cody on his back it would be a gravitational disaster just waiting to happen if he attempted it. Instead he just smiled and let Cyrus explain to their blind friend what the group was doing.

All smiles disappeared quickly though when Cody and Cyrus started bashing on each other. Well... so much for having fun with friends today, that idea was out the window now. "Hey, stop it, both of you!" Titus backed up away from Cyrus to make extra sure he and Cody were out of arms reach of each other. He knew Cody had a habit of getting physical with her anger when drunk... or sober, and Cyrus wasn't much better to be honest. "Seriously? Everybody knows we all have our own problems, no need to rub it in each other's faces..." Ti mumbled, not liking where this was going. He hated it when his friends fought... too damn bad they did it so often. All he could do at this point was try to keep the fight from heating up to a point where fists started flying. Luckily he was already in a good position to keep Cody down. He tightened his grip on her legs just to reinforce this.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 9:04 pm
User Image

Cody Ivory

Cody barely felt Titus tighten his grip on her legs, she was too busy feeling the adrenaline rush through her body. A year ago, she would have started throwing punches clumsily without any technique, but she could still get the point across. Now she was stronger then ever and unfortunate for Titus, she learned a thing or two in the military. She had learned how to discipline her moves and control them to be swift and efficient. She also learned how to directly hit her targets and right now, Cyrus was it and no one was going to keep her from him. She watched Cyrus turn around to walk back the other direction away from the group. "That's right! Go home and cry to mommy! Oh wait..." Cody didn't finish that statement and if she tried, she would have failed miserably. Being drunk, her wit wasn't so sharp, however her reflexes were fierce. Cody let go of Titus's neck, the top half of her body falling backwards like dead weight and she punched the backs of Titus's legs, causing him to lose his balance and collapse. Limbs tangled, in moments, Cody shoved Titus away from her and she took off at a dead run towards Cyrus. Once she caught up to him, she grabbed hold of his shoulder and spun him around, gripping the front of his hoodie with both fists and pulled his face inches away from her own. Staring into his eyes, she couldn't tell who she was more angry at. Herself for being a |3itch towards one of her best friends or at Cyrus for being so heartless and ignorant. She started screaming at him like one of her old instructors had done once to her.

"I have tried everything d@mn it! I tried being strong in school when people bullied me for dressing like a boy! I tried to be happy for my father when he re-married the |3itch he was having an affair with. I tried recovering from being raped by my step-brother! Did you know about that? Did you know my mom is re-marrying a woman!? I was brave when I left to join the military. I wanted to make something of myself. I wanted to become someone worth loving! So I joined the military to learn to discipline myself and shape myself into the person I wanted to be. Not what everyone else was expecting of me! And you know what? You were my inspiration! You are the one who gets me through the day and with you, I feel accepted for who I am!"

The fire in Cody's eyes turned to smoke when tears started streaming down her face. The last few comments weren't meant to come out, but it was too late to take her words back. Heart pounding, she realized then that she wasn't angry at Cyrus at all. She was furious with herself. She built up walls instead of doing as Cyrus had said, confronting her problems instead of trashing her life. He was right. God almighty, he was f****** right. She had been hurt repeatedly, but she needed to take a chance on people, knowing eventually, everyone hurts you in the end. However, Cody had the choice to decide who she was willing to bleed for. Coming to this realization, the walls came crashing down. Cody tightened her grip on Cyrus's hoodie, pulling him close and then pressing her lips against his.

your classic mess

Luvly1

FemmeValentine

Xelyn_X13

Leathered_Saint

FemmeValentine

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 9:55 pm

Cyrus Alman

He brushed off Titus's attempt for resolution and kept walking.

"Go on without me." He called back, feeling a need to be alone. He tensed hearing someone come running up being him. Cyrus was ready to turn around and lay a fist into Cody as she spun him around, her touch lighting off a TNT of pent up rage inside of him. But instead he froze upon seeing that Cody's eyes were swelling with tears that eventually began streaming down her cheeks. He heard her rant, and immediately began to dismiss her as being drunkenly dramatic, but when she smashed her lips against his, he couldn't help but redden in the face. His heart fluttered, but when he opened his eyes to see Cody's drunken tear-stained face he pushed her off by the shoulders.

After a breath:
"Look Cody. This is why girls need to 'talk'. If you don't you'll scream it out in an emotional rage and embarrass everyone." He was irritated by the idea that she was playing victim and the fact that he had been crushing on her hard in these recent years only made him see her as manipulative. His anger had simmered down, but still yet he didn't have time for this girl's dramatics. With an exhausted huff, he turned from her and waved.

"Grow up."

To the others. "Talk to you guys later."

((OOCC)) sad (Felt the need to make am immediate reply ;-; I love drama))  
~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff