Reply Roleplay
[ORP] Crowded Plains Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grike

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:13 pm
Tesla was expecting one pokeball, maybe two, but raining pokeballs? Yeah...not exactly on her wish list.

Turtling up further, Tesla pulls her hands over her head. She winces when one of the devices bounces off her fingers. Luckily quantity would beat quality this round. Hardly prepared for the assault, the pidgey could only flail about as it was swallowed in a flash of red light.

Scrambling for the twitching pokeball, Tesla tightens her fingers over it. One, two, three...the warning light blinks off. She collapses back into the grass.

"Owwwww." Fingers uncurling, she lets the pokeball roll out of her hand. The smooth grass carries the sphere right to the tip of Aeitel's toes.

An amber eye peeks open, wincing against the sunlight poking through the canopy. "Well that was fun...sup?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:04 pm
Grike
Tesla was expecting one pokeball, maybe two, but raining pokeballs? Yeah...not exactly on her wish list.

Turtling up further, Tesla pulls her hands over her head. She winces when one of the devices bounces off her fingers. Luckily quantity would beat quality this round. Hardly prepared for the assault, the pidgey could only flail about as it was swallowed in a flash of red light.

Scrambling for the twitching pokeball, Tesla tightens her fingers over it. One, two, three...the warning light blinks off. She collapses back into the grass.

"Owwwww." Fingers uncurling, she lets the pokeball roll out of her hand. The smooth grass carries the sphere right to the tip of Aeitel's toes.

An amber eye peeks open, wincing against the sunlight poking through the canopy. "Well that was fun...sup?"

The suspense of waiting of the Pokéball to stop was almost unbearable. A sigh of fresh air escaped her lips as it finally accepted the Pokémon. As the woman let the ball roll to Aeitel's feet, she suddenly felt bad for throwing all of the balls in a moment of panic.

"A-Are you OK?", she stuttered in response to the the woman. Aeitel shuffled around the Pidgey ball to get a closer look at the woman, but kept her distance. She stood nervously with her hands clutching each other near her chin.  

Randerin

Grike

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:31 pm
"Hmmm..." Eyes fluttering open, she traces out shapes in the swaying leaves over head. "I'll live...I think." Poking a scrape on her cheek, she winces.

Lifting a hand up, she archers her back a bit to get a better look at the other woman. "Help a girl out?"  
wasluxy generated a random number between 1 and 12 ... 12!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:33 pm
Calico Jean Kennett was a cowgirl, a rancher, a free spirit. She enjoyed being a part of the same team as her sister, didn't even really mind the criminal intent and actually found it excited... but she did miss being able to get out into wide open spaces and stretch her soul whenever she needed it.

Lucky for her, a flier happened to find its way to her, and now her and her sister Luxury were out stretching their legs and searching for Pokemon~

It wasn't often the girls got time off together, and the last time had been at the ski resort. This was quite a change, for sure!

"Where to first, L?" Calico held up the map and the girls scanned over it.

"Hm... Area Three. That looks promising."

With a nod of agreement, the girls took off in search of new Pokemon~  

wasluxy
Crew

Randerin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:37 pm
Grike
"Hmmm..." Eyes fluttering open, she traces out shapes in the swaying leaves over head. "I'll live...I think." Poking a scrape on her cheek, she winces.

Lifting a hand up, she archers her back a bit to get a better look at the other woman. "Help a girl out?"

Aeitel stood there for a moment staring blankly at the hand as if in some sort of a daydream. Snapping out of it she responded, "Oh! O-Of course!", and with that she reached her hand out to help pull the woman up. "I'm sorry for doing that...", she added bashfully.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:14 pm
"Eh, s'all good. And hey you caught it right? Good job!" After stumbling to her feet; she offers a thumbs up. Blinking as a thought occurs, Tesla looks over her shoulder.

"Oooh, right, hold on a sec." Her ankle throbs in protest as she limps over to the mess of pokeballs. Deciding she was in more of a sitting mood, Tesla slides onto her butt until her legs were sprawled on either side of her. She sifts through the pokeballs and eventually holds one up. "Looks like it's both our lucky day huh? That makes number two fo- oh my Leaping Lugia what happened to the caterpie?!"

Ignoring the pain, Tesla jumps to her feet. "Crap. Crap, crap, crap, crap, craaaaaaaaaaap. Little Bud? Little buuuud?!" Cupping her hands around her mouth, Tes calls louder. "Little Buuuuud, answer me!"

Far above, in a sky of sunlit green, a caterpie uncurled itself. Large button eyes blinked past a chocolate smeared face. Slowly, it would spin a length of webbing and drop down to rest on the girl's shoulder. Well...not /the/ girl. She was too busy flailing about. But a girl, with black hair like his. And a flower too...interesting.  

Grike

Randerin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:24 pm
Grike
"Eh, s'all good. And hey you caught it right? Good job!" After stumbling to her feet; she offers a thumbs up. Blinking as a thought occurs, Tesla looks over her shoulder.

"Oooh, right, hold on a sec." Her ankle throbs in protest as she limps over to the mess of pokeballs. Deciding she was in more of a sitting mood, Tesla slides onto her butt until her legs were sprawled on either side of her. She sifts through the pokeballs and eventually holds one up. "Looks like it's both our lucky day huh? That makes number two fo- oh my Leaping Lugia what happened to the caterpie?!"

Ignoring the pain, Tesla jumps to her feet. "Crap. Crap, crap, crap, crap, craaaaaaaaaaap. Little Bud? Little buuuud?!" Cupping her hands around her mouth, Tes calls louder. "Little Buuuuud, answer me!"

Far above, in a sky of sunlit green, a caterpie uncurled itself. Large button eyes blinked past a chocolate smeared face. Slowly, it would spin a length of webbing and drop down to rest on the girl's shoulder. Well...not /the/ girl. She was too busy flailing about. But a girl, with black hair like his. And a flower too...interesting.

Aeitel feigned a smile along with a chuckle. She really didn't care if she caught the Pokémon, and actually wished she didn't. She walks over to the Pokéball with the Pidgey and picks it up. She stares at it sadly when all of a sudden the woman behind her starts screaming about. Again, Aeitel nearly feints right on the spot with the outburst.

Looking about to appear as if she was actually looking, she would slip the Pokéball into her bag. A soft thud landed onto her shoulder, but she didn't seem to notice it. She continued to look in a panicked state, similar to the other woman. "W-We'll find it! I'm sure!", she puts out an extremely corny thumbs up as smiles.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:29 pm
The Caterpie begins nibbling on the flower.  

Grike

Randerin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:34 pm
Grike
The Caterpie begins nibbling on the flower.

Aeitel feels a wiggle on the top of her head and shoulder. "Hrmm?", she mumbled as she shifted to see what was moving on her shoulder. The Caterpie locks eyes with Aeitel and Aeitel locks eyes with it. A moment passes in silence.

"Aiiiiiiiiiiii!", the girl shrieks out as she brushes the Caterpie off. Without a moments hesitation, she runs behind the nearest tree. She breathes heavily as she falls to her knees.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:49 pm
Tesla looks over her shoulder at the shrieks. "Oh, there you are." Slowly making her way over, she leans down to collect the worm like pokemon. It's quick to wiggle up her arm, finding purchase on her shoulder.

"We need to find a name for you, huh?" She mused, getting to her feet. Grimacing from the steady ache in her ankle, Tesla conjures an easy smile. "Hey chill out. Just a caterpie. Lot's of bug pokemon in the forest." A slow look around. "Nooot really the best place to be if they freak you out."  

Grike

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:51 pm
lux_rayne13

You have stumbled across a Scyther!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:59 pm
Grike
Tesla looks over her shoulder at the shrieks. "Oh, there you are." Slowly making her way over, she leans down to collect the worm like pokemon. It's quick to wiggle up her arm, finding purchase on her shoulder.

"We need to find a name for you, huh?" She mused, getting to her feet. Grimacing from the steady ache in her ankle, Tesla conjures an easy smile. "Hey chill out. Just a caterpie. Lot's of bug pokemon in the forest." A slow look around. "Nooot really the best place to be if they freak you out."

Aeitel peeked her head up to look over at the woman trying to console her. She faked a chuckle, "I-I'm fine..hehe..", which was obviously fake. "I do have a name though.. I don't need a new one...", she added sadly.  

Randerin

Grike

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:13 pm
A blink. "What..." Amber eyes widen. "Oooh. Oh, oh wait, okay no, I'm talking about the caterpie." She gives the tiny creature a nudge. "You know, if I decide to keep him. Never had a pokemon before so not sure if I can handle two on my first day." Grinning, she offers a hand. "Guess I should introduce myself. I'm Tesla."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:07 pm
Grike
A blink. "What..." Amber eyes widen. "Oooh. Oh, oh wait, okay no, I'm talking about the caterpie." She gives the tiny creature a nudge. "You know, if I decide to keep him. Never had a pokemon before so not sure if I can handle two on my first day." Grinning, she offers a hand. "Guess I should introduce myself. I'm Tesla."

Aeitel blushed with the open hand, "M-My name is Aeitel..". She took the hand with hesitation, but wore a smile. "The Pidgey is the first Pokémon I've caught..", she trailed her eyes down to her bag.  

Randerin

Grike

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:37 pm
"Yeah? Always wanted a joltik myself.They eat static electricity you know?" On queue, Tesla pulls out the pokeball from earlier. In a spark of crimson energy a joltik pop's into her waiting hand.

Four blue eyes no bigger than a rain drop blink blearily into the afternoon light. For a moment the tiny critter only peers at them. Carefully, Tesla pops the pokemon atop her head. For a brief moment it skitters about, feet but a breath against her hair. Finally he (or maybe she, how was she supposed to tell anyway?) settled down. Mere seconds passed and her hair followed suit. Every wayward strand, every bit of friz teased by the forest's humidity fell flat.

Tesla grinned. "See? Pretty cool huh? No more static electricity for me~"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces