Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=> [BOOTH] Winning Love by Moonlight (closed!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Green Minuet rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-12)

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:54 pm
      [+] Kursha Vidari

Another night at the wheel and another miss—except that it wasn't really a miss. He was prepared to exploit every opportunity that came his way to achieve his ends. The wheel had landed on clubs again, but with anyone of his choosing. Selecting Vremea would get him no where. While it had been fun to watch her squirm, that probably only worked against him in the long run. She might be tipped off and to be honest, he was not yet ready to have a dialogue involving feelings. So, he needed to look elsewhere... His eyes roamed over the scouts.

The tealblood was a definite no. He felt uneasy every time he so much as looked at her. That left him with the terse-looking greenblood, and the toothpick of a redblood, Odette. Easy choice. As much as he held Odette in contempt, he was at least certain of her relationship with Vremea. The greenblood was a wildcard.

“Hey, Odette!” Kursha called. Disregarding the fact that she was currently speaking to a young redblood, he made his way over. “I got something I wanna ask. I don't know how close you and Vrem are but I was wondering if—”

Sypon

Kimbley Kitty

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:11 pm
Aerona turned to Kursha. "Yo, I'm talkin' to the lady!" She snipped. Aerona gestured to Odette and appraised the greenblood. He was as tall as he was sour looking, but not sore uptight like that antlered redblood at the clown tent. More like the vegetable you don't want to eat. Admittedly, he was almost warm in hue enough for Aerona to consider him a yellowblood, but even the bluest of blood was enough to warrant her suspicion.

"Think you can pull rank 'n jump the line?"

Kimbley Kitty

Katanari

Sypon
Vice Captain

leon_a_darkangel generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 47!

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:14 pm
Voscil was back again with the intention of going for more goodies from the cute super hero booth that had caught her eye. Racing over she slid to a stop as she made a beeline for the pool of floating quack beasts. Wiggling her fingers she leaned in closely inspecting them with a great deal of consideration. Making a loud hmmm, sound she scooped up one from the water and closing her eyes turned it over.

The yellowbloods eyes lit up, the number 47 was clear as day. Looking on the prize chart her jaw dropped slightly. Oh wow she'd actually scored one of the dolls? Leaping up in the air, bouncing up and down in a fast motion blur the kid let anyone know within ear shot she had in fact won her prize.

Leaping around like a maniac, the kid rushed over to the jumbo prizes and seized hold of the yellowblood one and hoisted it into her arms. Giving it a squeeze she giggled as she carted the doll around, unashamed of her childish behavior. As adorable as they ALL were, and her nagging desire to collect all four she simply couldn't help herself. Plus, the lady had been so sweet and snuggled her the other day. "Sweeeeet!" She grinned at the scouts her eyes gleaming with consideration. "I hope i find a cool lady squad some day of my own~" She tapped her chin in consideration, darting from one spot of the booth to t he next in turn to fuss all the ladies with hugs.  
leon_a_darkangel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:38 pm
Alright, one game down another to go. After securing her doll in her arms, she bounced over to the wheel. She still really wasn't exactly into the fact it was a quadrant wheel but more time to hang out with these trolls seemed like a perfectly awesome way to spend her time before she had to zoom off.

As the wheel landed on a quadrant of her choice, and then a space belonging to plushie smooching (it had to be edited double checked with booth owners!) She was informed she got to go plant one on one of the dolls. Seeing as she already had her yellow one, she bounced over to one of the other jumbo prizes, picking the tealblood of the bunch. Giggling with delight, she planted a kiss on its blushing cheeks and gave it a quick hug as she backed up from the superhero esc doll.

Once she was done, Voscil waved good bye to everyone present bouncing away into the night.  

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

DraconicFeline generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 32!

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:51 pm
As Kei returned from her depressing dive trip to the Stand of Dreams (as she might be calling it, possibly, in her head) she couldn't help but feel a trill of joy at remembering that Vremea had smiled at her, had achknowledged her. It was nice to be achknowledged by ones heroes, especially when they were dressed so heroically and hugged so nicely. Vremea gave good hugs, just remembering it made Keionx feel a little better about the world. A lot better.

She was crazy, yes, but at this booth, it was clear she was in good company.

Her first goal was the quackbeast pond again, and she frowned at the seadweller. ”It isn't wrong” she said, not quite yet defensive of the redblood. Odette could handle herself, especially in her outfit, which – Keionx noticed – looked absolutely wonderful on her.

On all of them.

Keionx wanted to dress up like that.

Hastily banishing the thought (though she didn't know why) she grabbed a quackbeast...

"Ah." she said, taking a compact as her prize. Well, now she had both contact and pen. Even if they didn't do anything... they might help her look as good as the Moonscouts... Or be a great way to remember that she wasn't alone...

DraconicFeline rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:01 pm
Kimbley Kitty

Keionx was going to just hang around the booth, but the wheel... it called her. She wasn't sure what she was hoping for when she spun it... definitely not the black quadrant. Actually, she wasn't sure what she would do on flushed red either.

A pale quadrant would be best, and... someone. She really needed to talk to them, she realized. And she, hero or possible hero or whatever she was, was not brave enough to do it without the help of a little, spinning, clicking wheel...

~~~

Keionx almost couldn't believe it. Whatever she wanted to do and... and... Odette. It was perfect. Was fate real? Fate was clearly real, she decided sort of frantically.

Keionx swallowed back a knot of anxiety. This was exactly what she had wished for. Now she just had to do it. No more excuses. She had to talk. Everything would be better if she did... she knew it.

So, with a set of great and slightly terrified strides, she made her way over to Odette, face flushed and... was she trembling?! She was.

”Od... I mean... Swan Moon? I'd like to talk to you about... something.” Keionx shuffled away from the crowd, feeling abnormally fidgety and nervous. ”If... If... So I know these trolls, and I respect them a lot. They are my heroes and I want to be just like them and do the kind of wonderful grown up things they do... but...” she fidgeted further, tapping her foot awkwardly on the ground, not able to manage eye contact. ”Something... happened... and it's... it hath been... complicated... between me and them. And other things... And it was a very big something so I can't just... forget...” she bit her lip, ”I don't know what to do. Should I... What should I do?”

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
purplerosesbeauty generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 48!

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:24 pm
Eostre went to the shallow pool again, hoping to have better luck today than even the previous day. There wasn't much that could be done other than just simply picking a higher numbered quackbeast, but she could hope for better luck. She deserved it obviously. Reaching for a rubber duck, she checked the underside. With a smile, she read the number. 48 was a winner of a big prize! Smiling, Eostre made her way to the prize table to pick a large scout plushie - Swan Moon, of course.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:28 pm
((whoops forgot to spin! sorry))

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

purplerosesbeauty rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-12)

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:29 pm
purplerosesbeauty
Feeling much more confident after her win at the quackbeast game, Eostre went to do the wheel of feels. She found she actually was starting to enjoy the thrill of this game almost as much as the other one. Auspisticism again, but this time with the yellowblood adult, Vremea.

"Vremea, how wonderful it is to see you!" she said, although she's certain they've barely talked, if ever. "Thank you again for the ticket, by the way. So I get a chance to have you lend your ear to me? Perhaps you could help me with another question... What do you think is the best way to get someone to notice you, in a quadrant sort of way, when you don't want to pressure them with gifts or attention?" she said with a little smile, stroking her chin as if in deep thought about the question already.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:45 pm
Crouching down to Reemus' height, Odette gave the troll a warm, genuine smile. He was positively adorable! Strangely, she wanted to pat his head and maybe give him a scratch behind the ears. But that would be kind of weird and rude, wouldn't it? A hug would suffice. "I'd love a hug, Reemus!" Odette said, pulling the yellowblood into a hug. It was already too late when she realized that he was the source of the strange stench she had noticed before. Oh gosh, he needed a bath. Odette almost felt like letting him play in her duck pond just to help get rid of the stench. But would that even help? Without any soap, she felt like it might make things even worse.

She continued the hug for an appropriate amount of time, and pulled away to grab her sticker sheet. She peeled off a gold star and put it on his shirt. "For being a good sport!" She said, giving him one last smile before turning her attention back to the other child, Aerona.

My, she was quite the talker. Odette had a terribly difficult time trying to keep up with all of her questions. All about quadrants weren't they? Odette blushed. Weren't these questions more appropriate for a lusus? Well, she was just a child, maybe the lusus was holding back everything until she was older? Swanmom had done the same for her, and she turned out just fine, right? Right?

Odette's face grew even brighter at the insinuation that her quadrants were filled. She let the redblood continue her "I- I have a moirail," She said, gesturing to Vremea, "But that's it. I've never had a matesprit or a kismesis. I've had crushes, but nothing more." Odette gave a giggle, and leaned closer to Aerona, "Truth is, I've never kissed anyone. Not even at this booth! At least, not yet." Odette pulled away, pondering Aerona's previous questions.

"Being flushed feels like..." Odette stopped, trying to figure out the best way to explain. "Have you ever had a featherbeast get stuck in your hive? They get really scared and try to fly away, but end up banging into things and making a mess. It's like that, but in your chest." Odette motioned to her own chest to explain.

"Don't worry," She nervously added, "It doesn't physically feel like that. More like... it's a lot of fluttering feelings. It makes you feel nervous, and maybe it hurts a little, too." Odette bit her lip and tucked back her hair. "But... I think it stops hurting when you tell your crush how you feel. I'm not sure, though." Odette gave Aerona a weak smile. What was her other question?

"Hate is— it's, uh," Odette started her next explanation, but found herself quickly interrupted. She stared up at Kursha, feeling unsure of how to feel around him. Her last interactions with him were... embarrassing to say the least. "Vremea? She's my moirail—" She barely managed to say anything before Aerona spoke up again, furious that she had been interrupted.

She raised her hands in a plea to diffuse the situation and make them stop. It felt futile. Even against a child, she felt weak in the situation. She hoped that the situation could diffuse itself. From the corner of her eyes, she spotted Kei spinning the wheel. The orangeblood approached her, and Odette could sense her nervousness. She wanted to reach out and help Kei, even if it meant breaking the rules of the game. It was just a silly game, wasn't it? Kei meant so much more to her than that.

After listening to her plea, she clasped the orangeblood's hands in her own. "It's alright, Kei. Don't be so afraid. It's so unlike you," She said, looking into her eyes, "We're not upset with you. You can talk freely. Would you like to talk it out? If you want we can talk when I go on my break. It'll be a bit more-" Odette looked over at the bickering Kursha and Aerona, "- Private. Would that be alright?" She gave Kei another smile, and released her hands. She hadn't realized she had been holding them for so long. She hoped the orangeblood wouldn't think anything of it.

Later on, Odette was overjoyed when Eostre won one of the jumbo prizes. "I knew you'd get one eventually!" She said, pleased that she could make the blueblood happy. A light flush came to her face when Eostre chose her stuffed likeness over the others. Surely, it was because they knew each other the best, right? Her blush only deepened as she overthought the situation. After a few minutes, she felt like dunking her face in the quackbeast pond to cool off. And as soon as Eostre was out of sight, she did.

Gl!tch

Sypon

Katanari

DraconicFeline

purplerosesbeauty

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

gracie loff generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 41!

gracie loff

Naughty Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:51 pm
Trendi nervously walked past various booths, not quite sure where to start. For some reason this booth caught his eyes. The rubber quackbeasts called out to him. The colorful doll prizes on display might have had a hand in drawing him in, too. Him? Needing a doll? He wouldn't hide the fact that they were adorable. There was a small gathering of trolls there, but he shook his fears off and waddled to the front to pick read the booth rules.

"Quackbeast, yes? I just pull one? That not seem hard. At all?"

He eyed the floating beasts, carefully, not sure which to choose. After a small period of quietness, he quickly reached out and picked a little quackbeast from the pool. He turned it over, reading the 41 stuck to it's little butt.

"Ah! I get. I get. This?"

He pointed to the plushie hearts, excited. He gestured, wanting one of the bright purple ones. As he tugged it against his chest, he nodded and thanked the person at the prize booth, turning his attention to the rest of the booth.  
gracie loff rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:02 pm
Trendi walked up to the Quadrant Wheel, excited.

"I roll now? Yes?" He carefully spun the wheel, almost dropping his new, beloved heart plush.

"I rolled.. 1? Yes? Oh. 1 not so good..."

He frowned a little, realizing this meant he didn't even get to meet one of the scouts today. But ah, there was always tomorrow! He clutched his plush tightly, proceeding to waddle his way towards another booth.  

gracie loff

Naughty Kitten

seekingCylem rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-12)

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:07 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sinter took a deep breath of the ocean air, relieved to be rid of the syrupy soda smell for a few moments as he took his break. As bad as the memories of his last Old Hemisect adventure was, he couldn’t bring himself to hate the city. For one it was so different from what it once was. The ocean was practically the only remaining landmark. Besides, Bloodfest brought back good memories for Sinter. He hummed and admired the selection of booths.

Ah, this one seemed popular. Sinter craned his neck and moved closer for a better look. His eyebrows raised in intrigue at the quadrants theme. He was feeling adventurous without his moirail around and gave the wheel a solid spin.

It clattered to a stop on the ashen panel and—oh, this was interesting—the spinner’s choice of partner. Sinter looked up to check out, er, inspect? Uh, look… at the selection of hostesses.

His eyes scanned the group. None of them were particularly his type, but he supposed that was for the best as far as his own comfort levels went. He briefly wondered if the lot of them were always this nicely dressed, or if Bloodfest was a special occasion. It was rare to see so many stylish trolls in one place. For once Sinter didn’t feel overdressed. Perhaps he could get away with hanging out at this booth and avoid the soda vat for a little while longer.

Then Sinter’s eyes came to rest on the last of the hostesses, previously hidden by the sizable number of trolls conversing with her. Odette. Sinter’s eyes narrowed. Considering the nature of his relationship with both Tamiya and Odette, auspicism was impossible, but the placard on the wheel felt appropriate regardless. Ignoring the crowd, Sinter approached. He spun the wheel after all.

Sinter strode up to Odette with as much refined confidence as he could muster, given his nerves. He’d mentally gone over what had transpired in his hive many times. Somehow his rehearsals were completely useless when faced with the real deal.

Sinter cleared his throat to announce his presence behind Odette’s shoulder. ”Good evening, Odette.” Sinter paused as his think pan demanded to know “Now what!?”

”Auspiscing between a troll and an ablutionblock is unorthodox, but considering the magnitude of your feelings, I would be happy to intervene.”

Perhaps this was still something of a sore subject, but considering Sinter had initially approached with the intent to warn Odette off from his moirail, ribbing her seemed like the less disruptive option. It was Bloodfest, after all.

Kimbley Kitty

zeflamigo generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 4!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:40 pm
Odette's reaction to Sinter's presence wasn't necessarily a bad one. From what she could gather, he wasn't a bad troll. Maybe he was a tad bit influenced and incredibly uninformed, but he was still an attractive, proper troll and Odette had to admit she had some respect for him for being able to handle the screaming heap of garbage that went by the name of Tamiya Aiguma.

Upon hearing his words, Odette couldn't help but let out a loud, high pitched whine. She still felt horrible for what she did that day, but Sinter's attitude certainly wasn't making her feel any worse. What was he... was he making fun of her? How absolutely rude. Odette scrunched her face. She took a deep breath. She had to maintain her composure here. There were children here. Children who were looking up to her.

"Sinter Heilig." Odette said, placing her hands on the table, "While I am deeply apologetic for the damage I have caused you, and am more than willing to help pay for anything broken..." Odette closed in, dangerously close to breaching Sinter's personal space. "I certainly have a lot of more pressing relationship matters that need attending, and you have the gall to make a joke of it?" Odette gave Sinter a once-over and pulled away, reaching under the table to gather supplies for the daily ticket raffle. Stuffing the tickets into the box, she let out a huff. "Positively rude," she muttered.

seekingCylem

Rolling for yesterday's winners!

Gl!tch
Katanari
leon_a_darkangel
DraconicFeline
purplerosesbeauty
Astro Zombies`

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

zeflamigo generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 5!

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:43 pm
More rolling

Gl!tch
Katanari
leon_a_darkangel
purplerosesbeauty
Astro Zombies`  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items