Reply Teepees
[IC] =Moema's Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Midnight][Blaze]

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 1:04 pm
"And a very needed lesson," he said with a snort. Eachann blushed the slightest bit this time. This was the first time somone had told him they enjoyed his company, and from a mare! "Yes, a more light-hearted subject is needed."

Streak rolled her eyes, yawned, then curled up for some much needed sleep  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 10:07 pm
She chuckled and nipped lightly at the short bit of mane above his shoulder before side-stepping and tossing her own mane lightly.
"So, aside from teasing a poor mare like myself, what have you been doing today?"  

JadeEye

8,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100

[Midnight][Blaze]

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 10:31 am
User Image

"I've been trying to find a gift for Moema. It's Mother's day and since I don't know where my mother is, I figured I'd give a gift to her instead." He stepped into the teepee a little ways and came out with a couple of purple daisies. He then returned them to Moema's bed where he had lain them. "Are you going to celebrate mother's day?"

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 10:33 am
She smiled at the daisies, finding them quite beautiful, and shook her head slightly at his question once he returned.

"My mother is too far away for me to celebrate with and I don't have any children. I don't know many mares either, otherwise I would wish them a Happy Mother's Day."  

JadeEye

8,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100

[Midnight][Blaze]

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 10:53 am
"It appears we're in the same boat." He grined at her, "Say, how about we go celebrate for our mothers. You know, just go out and a have a jolly good time. All in their name. How's that sound?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 10:59 am
Ilianna tilted her head slightly and regarded the stallion with a musing expression on her face for a moment before giving a nod of agreement and a giggle.

"Alright," she said cheerily, the previous conversation of Rahu and whatnot now pushed firmly from her thoughts. "I'm never opposed to a good time and if I can celebrate with my mother in spirit, then that nicely takes care of the problem. What did you have in mind?"  

JadeEye

8,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100

[Midnight][Blaze]

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 11:10 am
"Okay then!" He looked at her with a sort of puzzled expression. "Er, I'm not sure. Maybe go down to the lake or a stroll through around the village?" He really hadn't a clue what they should do.  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 11:15 am
That brought forth a hearty laugh from the mare and she nipped affectionately at his ears before sidestepping away quickly to avoid retaliation. Silly stallions with their good ideas but no details!

"We could go to the lake if you want. I'm in no hurry to go anywhere else today, so we can just go for a walk and see what happens...?" She hadn't the foggiest idea what they ought to do either, but things tended to pop up randomly so perhaps ideas would come to them as they were out.  

JadeEye

8,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100

[Midnight][Blaze]

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 11:44 am
Eachann attepted to retaliate, but failed and tried to make it look like he went to nuzzle her. "Yes, that sounds good." A walk to the lake would be nice today.  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 11:48 am
She gave him a cheeky grin before trotting around him and moving towards where the lake was, then glanced over her shoulder with an eyebrow arched flirtaciously.

"Shall we, then?"  

JadeEye

8,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100

[Midnight][Blaze]

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 11:59 am
He watched her, then followed her towards the lake. "Yes, we shall."  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 3:09 pm
Moema, Wynono, and Arle RP from the Main Thread

Silent Spy
Wynono

Wynono wandered through the fields, carrying his bag. He walked to the middle of the field where there were two mounts of dirt and a few rocks on the mount. Wynono opened up his bag and pulled out two flowers.

"I miss you mother," he said as he put a flower down on a mount.

"I miss you father," he said as he put the second flower on the other mount.

A tear fell from his eye.

Tamiko-chan
Resting on a large boulder in the middle of the fields was another two-legger, one that wasn't so keen to letting her emotions show. Something rustled behind her and, knowing very well how animals spooked, turned slowly around to peer at the source of the noise. Another human.

A single thought drifted through her mind: Friend or foe? Too many foes in her life, she wouldn't want to make another one. But then, she wasn't going to go about doing stuff for people just to please them. That was too close to sucking up, and her pride simply wouldn't allow for that sort of thing.

So Arle simply blinked and watched the other, her bright eyes passive and unshowing of her emotions. Was this one keen enough to know she was there? There was only one way to figure out...

Silent Spy
Wynono spotted another native on top of the boulder. He looked up at the native and smiled and waved.

"Hello there," he said. "I am Wynono. Who are you?"

Wynono picked up his bag and took a step closer to the human.

Tamiko-chan
Arle blinked, her face still passive. The other one spoke, but she showed no sign of actually having heard him. All she did was watch him and sit there, the wind blowing her dark, thin hair around her pretty face.

MidnightBlaze

Moema wandered through the field with Streak padding along behind her. She came upon the two humans and caught the end of the male's name. "Hello, Wynono. I'm Moema and this is Streak," she said gesturing to the mountian lion. "It's nice to meet you."

Silent Spy

"Hello?" asked Wynono, seeing that the girl hasn't replied. "I won't hurt you, I promise."

Wynono put down his bag and walked closer to the girl.

Wynono's attention went to another human, Moema, and her mountain lion, Streak.

"Hello there," said Wynono, smiling.

Tamiko-chan
Another two-legger came into the picture, along with a mountain lion. Since the big cat didn't seem at all stressed or anything, she figured that at least this new human could be semi-trusted. But still she didn't speak. Instead, Arle simply smiled at the mountain lion. Then, as if speaking to Streak, said, "Arle."

Silent Spy
Wynono smiled at the two humans. He heard one of the girls say something that sounded like 'Arle'.

"Arle?" asked Wynono. "Is that your name? It's a beautiful name."

MidnightBlaze
Moema returned the smile. Then she turned her attention to the girl, "I'm gessing you're Arle." Streak stared at the girl who tried to say something to her.

Tamiko-chan
Arle blinked, looking at the two humans who spoke to her. It was as if she was noticing them for the first time. Suddenly she said something incomprehendable, as if she was mumbling something to herself, eyes wide for a moment as she looked the other two over.

Blinking at the mountain lion again, she tilted her head. "Streak?" she questioned, as if trying to remember. It was often that the Indian woman got like this, for the wilds seemed to put her in a different dimension, a different world.

"Arle.." she repeated again, looking back up towards the humans.

Silent Spy
Wynono's eyes widened.

"Well, hello there, Arle," said Wynono, smiling at the girl. The girl seemed to be lost in thought. "Are you feeling okay?"

MidnightBlaze
Streak gave a small mew at the other girl in slight comprehention. Moema watched her lion in shock. "Streak doesn't say much often. Not even a mew."

Tamiko-chan
Arle smiled at the lion, strangely-colored eyes sparkling. She always enjoyed the animals' company. Then she suddenly blinked at Wynono, seeming to find his presence alarming for a minute. "Fine as the white clouds in the sky." Then she turned her attention back towards Moema.

"Mew. Hm."

Silent Spy
Wynono smiled at Arle and shrugged towards Moema. He walked back to his bag and picked up, then approached the rest of the group.

Wynono kneeled down and opened his bag, pulling out some food and fed it to the mountain lion, Streak.

Wynono then petted Streak on the head and smiled.

MidnightBlaze
"That's good to hear, Arle," Moema said with a grin. "Yes, she doesn't say much usually. She's been kind of skittish since I found her." Streak ate the food warily and jumped a little from the touch. Slowly she started welcoming the petting.

Tamiko-chan
Now, normally she wasn't one for conversation, but these two people seemed nice enough, and the mountain lion did well to calm her nerves. "Nature has treated you two well?" she asked, tilting her head slightly like an inquiring animal.

Silent Spy
"My mother and father had past away recently," said Wynono sadly. "How about yourself?"

MidnightBlaze
"Yes," Moema said. She looked to Wynono. "I'm sorry to hear that." She turned back towards Arle. "How has time treated you?"

Tamiko-chan
Arle frowned slightly at the one who had lost his parents. "Nature needed them. Nature is not foolish." Probably didn't help, but she wanted him to see that his parents weren't stripped from him for no reason.

Blinking at the other female, she stayed silent for a moment. "The days are peaceful, if not too quiet."

[Midnight][Blaze]

[Midnight][Blaze]

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 10:31 pm
Moema returned a while after the two soquilis had left. "Streak?" she called out. The cat came padding out of the teepee and greeted her with a rub on the leg. "Hello darling." Moema walked ino the teepee and spotted the purple flowers. "Those must be from Eachann." She picked up the delicate flowers and took in the fragrence. She then placed them in a small bowl of water and put the bowl next to her bed. She finally settled for quiet night of rest.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:09 pm
[After talking to the Kawani Village residents which can be found here]

Moema and Streak were close to the teepee. They had to hurry back so they could go find Eachann. If anything happened to him, she'd never be able to forgive herself. As the teepee came into sight, a rustling of fabric and the clink of a bowl could be herd. Both human and lion stopped and stared at the teepee. What if it's one of the pale skinned men? What would they do? One thing they couldn't do was stand here waiting for whatever it is to come out. Moema slowly approached the teepee, trembling more and more as she got closer. Peering inside, at first she saw nothing. Then, she looked around to the edges of the teepee and jumped, partly in awe and partly in fear. Standing by a small table where the bowl of flowers were, was a small black bear with a couple small smears of blood on his body. "Hello there, little bear."

[Midnight][Blaze]

[Midnight][Blaze]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:29 pm
User Image
Running and praying was all I could do. They shot after me with their sticks that made a sound like thunder. All I did was carry off a bone lying around. I headed towards the forest away from the beach and plains. I was lost. I was terrified. I wanted to go home.... but home isn't home anymore....Mama's missing and I can't find her.

I wandered through the trees until I came upon a strange cave. It was held up with sticks and the walls looked like they were only made of cloth. I went inside and found wierd objects. Finally, I saw something familiar, two small flowers in a dish. I went over to them right as a thing came into the cave. It was a person, I think, and it tried to say something to me, but I couldn't understand it.

All I could do was hope this thing liked me.

I put on a cute face and went over to it. Next, I plopped down next to its feet and looked up at it with pleading eyes. A mountain lion walked right past us and headed into the cave. Then, the thing leaned down, pat me on the head, went further into the cave, and beckoned me to follow. I guess I found a new home.

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff