Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:27 pm
User Image
мiкi нiкαri🌌

Money: $995.75
Listening: Whatever is in her MP3
Outfit: Lazy Day
Job: N/A
Currently At: Soleil Park
Currently With: By herself
Relationship Status: Single

▶〰✖〰〰✖〰〰✖〰〰✖〰〰✖〰🌙〰✖〰〰✖〰〰✖〰〰✖〰〰✖〰◀

Enjoying the surroundings of the park and the cherry blossoms, Miki started to hum a song she once heard from her mother. It had something to do with cherry blossoms, but got only a few tones in her head and didn't remember the rest. Only part she was humming was the beginning of the song and continued to repeat it, trying to remember the rest. It had been so long since she last heard this song from her mother. She would sometimes visit her family, during either the winter or the spring, but that just depends if her family isn't busy. Her family is pretty much always busy, but sometimes would try to spare a few of their time to be together, though it's been difficult because of their time schedule going everywhere. That bothered Miki a bit, because she isn't able to hang out with her family, but she is able to contact them through phone or letters.

As Miki continued enjoying the scenery, she felt something strange as if someone was staring at her. Looking down to see if there was anyone around, the only person she saw was the girl, she noticed when she was walking down the path of cherry blossoms. Miki watched as the girl stared at her for a short bit, then looked away, but looked back at her and smiled and waved at Miki. From the way the girl was staring at her, it seemed to her like she wants someone to talk to. Being almost non-sociable, Miki decided to walk to the girl and before she could sit next to her, she ask, "Is this seat available?" Not wanting to be rude and sit there if it was someone's seat or waiting for someone and saving a seat for them.

▶〰✖〰〰✖〰〰✖〰〰✖〰〰✖〰🌙〰✖〰〰✖〰〰✖〰〰✖〰〰✖〰◀

Out.Of.Clouds:

Cherry Blossoms Song

mudgirl2222

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:05 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, σcтσвєя ③0тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②②
( ②② םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:34 pm
User Image
User Image

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

"Wake me when you need me."

User ImageXXXXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXXXXUser Image

Rina walked along the paths of the park, admiring the beauty of the trees and the plants. Ah, it's nice to have a little slice of nature in a huge city. Ever since she and Seth went on their little date on the park, she's been coming here a lot more, with and without him. However, after they went on their first two dates, she had gone to work non-stop to pick up the hours she had lost. Man was her boss cross with her! Now she knows how to make a smoothie with her eyes closed because of how long she spent there! It really sucked.. But now she has free time for once. It's not that she doesn't like hanging out with Seth, she absolutely loves to, but it's nice to have some time by herself. She continued to look about the greenery that surrounded her, and looked at the people who were there too. Families, friends, couples, it made her happy.

Hmm, has she even made any progress towards making Jason and Seth friends? She's still pretty sure that they have a strong disliking towards each other. Sighing in defeat, she nabbed a park bench before anyone else could take it, and stared up into the sky. Ahh, she's gonna get sleepy, it's too peaceful! She really is one for adventure! Too bad she doesn't have anyone to walk around with. She'll get and lonely and lost! Two 'l' words she doesn't like! Seth was probably still sleeping because of his work shift at Neon Lights, so she can't call him. She's not even sure if he would come out anyway. Meh, maybe she'll get lucky and meet someone new like she did Seth? Maybe not exactly like Seth, just a friend would be awesome enough!

"↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → BA START"

Profile |❦| B-MO! |❦| $1,085 |❦| Mood – Calm |❦| Boyfriend - Seth |❦| With No One

OOC: Ahh, math and homework don't mix with this! emotion_facepalm

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:27 pm
User Image

◊ Jɛȵı ɱı Ƞɑɱ ◊
Your Winter-Loving Lady

╔════════ ♦ ═════════════ ♦ ════════════ ♦ ═════════╗

After being cooped up in her house for long, Jeni thought it might be a good idea to just talk a small stroll for a while. Being in her house and too scared to come out was stressful. She actually felt like she was suffocating from all the stress! Ugh. I guess the only good thing that came from staying home was cleaning up the mess that her ex-husband had made. Just thinking about it made a sudden thought pop up. "Maybe I should get a new lock...and maybe a security system. There's no way I'm getting a guard dog..." The ice sorceress was stuck in her racing thoughts when suddenly...she was on the ground? She was so busy thinking that she had barely noticed.

"Watch yourself, stupid women..." A man - who looked to be in his late 40s - hissed angrily as he dusted himself off and stormed away. Apparently she wasn't watching where she was going and had bumped into him by mistake. An annoyed look emerged from her greyish blue eyes, although the rest of her face looked calm. What a jerk! "Well excuse me..." Jeni mumbled under her breath as she gave a small "hmph". After being bumped, the rough concrete had scratched up her left knee, and her items from her bag had fallen out. With everyone staring at her, things got awkward super quick. Her pale cheeks slightly brightened up from a faint blush as she tried to hide her face by turning her back on the crowd.

╚════════ ♦ ═════════════ ♦ ════════════ ♦ ═════════╝
♦ Who?: No one ♦ Where?: Soleil Park ♦ Money: $1,000.00 ♦ Outfit: Jeni ♦ OOC: Sorry for delayed response!

Heiress Of Life

Cho-Cho Twain

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:01 pm
User Image
User Image

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Rina was a bit lost in thought, things about a certain redhead in her life would bring a bit of color to her face ever so often. Was it OK to be thinking about him so much? How much was too much? This is the first time she's felt these kinds of feelings, and it's as if she's drowning in them! This is all so strange! Rina slightly wished that Seth had some experience with relationships to guide her through this, but just her luck, he's insecure about them! It is comforting to know that they're kinda going through the same thing, learning about all these new things that are literally being propelled at them. Thinking of the sweet moments that they had together caused her to blush harder, and she began to mentally squeal at the stuff they had said to each other.

She was doing this for a while, until she heard a commotion not too far from her. She didn't know what had happened, all she knew a girl was on the ground and everyone's eyes were on her. Well, she certainly can't help by just staring... Getting up from the bench, she went over to the girl and squatted by her. "Do you need some help?" Without even waiting for the girl's things and put them back into her bag- HER BAG. Her bag was so cute! "I love your bag!" She squealed before handing it back to her. Hopefully she was lightening the mood, but all she was really doing was attracting more attention. Not that it bothered her, but it might bother the girl she's trying to help. Well, so much for trying to help her get out of her predicament. Having a midget- she better not start calling herself that because Seth calls her that- come to the rescue wasn't exactly, inconspicuous. Welp, she's here now, can't walk away at this point. Why would she anyway? Not like she was doing anything important. Standing up, she held out her hand, wondering if she needed help from that scratched up knee Rina just noticed. It's probably not much, but it's best to be polite.

Profile |❦| B-MO! |❦| $1,085 |❦| Mood – Calm |❦| Boyfriend - Seth |❦| With A Girl

OOC:

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:36 pm
User Image

◊ Jɛȵı ɱı Ƞɑɱ ◊
Your Winter-Loving Lady

While trying to grab her things with slightly trembling hands, an unfamiliar voice rang in the sorceress' ears. Help? Her long lashed eyes looked up to see a girl who was about 6 or 7 inches shorter than she was. She sat there for a moment, unsure of what to say. Besides Robin and Shiro, she hadn't really talked to a lot of people. Luckily though, it seemed as though she didn't need to answer since the girl went on ahead and helped. Phew, at least the girl didn't have to suffer through Jeni's awkward rambling now. As the two picked up the stuff, the sorceress couldn't help but jump a bit from the other's sudden squeal. "My bag? ...Oh, right! Uh, thanks." I guess that was one thing in common? I mean, they both liked cute things. What girl wouldn't love a cute little purse with an animal face on it? It was too adorable to ignore! Even if Jeni felt like chatting so happily with her, she couldn't help but feel awkward. With a frozen face, conversations were typically not her forte. Conversations required SOME type of emotion, right? I mean, it would be weird to talk about something so happily yet have a very indifferent looking facial expression. In the past, many people thought she was just a sarcastic b***h. That was partially one of the reasons why she barely made any friends in highschool, and even now...

As everything was properly secured in the cute white animal bag, Jeni looked up to see the hand outstretched towards her. She hesitantly reached for it - a bit self conscious about how cold her hands were - and held onto her small hand. "Thanks for the help." She said softly while standing up. The scratch on her knee wasn't bad, but it did sting a bit. So, with a small wave of her hand, a thin patch of cooling frost covered the wound to reduce the small swelling that was occurring. Ah~ That felt much better.

♦ Who?: Tiny Helper Girl ♦ Where?: Soleil Park ♦ Money: $1,000.00 ♦ Outfit: Jeni ♦ OOC:

Heiress Of Life

Cho-Cho Twain

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:04 pm
User Image
User Image

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

A small smile formed on Rina's face when she said 'thanks' for complimenting her bag, any form of response from anyone is like an 'OK' for her to ramble on and continue being around them. However, she could tell the girl was slightly awkward in this situation. If all her time with Seth gave her any clues, this girl was showing a few of 'em. So don't go crazy with speaking. Gah, it's not that she really minds; but why can't she find a nice, extroverted person for once! It would be awesome to be as talkative and friendly as she wanted to! But hey, she made Seth more open to people, so if she meets more people like him, she'll try and do the same. And before she blushes any harder, lets not think about Seth any longer! She was fully snapped out of her thoughts when the girl thanked her once again, and her smile got a little bigger. "It was no problem. I was surprised no one had come to help you before I did." Ah, people these days.

Rina's eyes widened a bit in surprise when she created frost from her hand; it fascinated her. "Woahh.." She's a bit of a child when she sees people with powers she's never seen before. An ice elemental or something, huh? That's kinda funny, meeting someone with the opposite powers as- Stop. That's enough. "That's really cool!" She said happily. How come succubi couldn't do that? She never heard of a succubus, nor incubus, that could control any other elements or things. Maybe that's because she's not exactly 'in touch' with the demon world. Hey, was she creeping the girl out or anything? Rina's being all cautious around her, lets just say she really wants to make a new friend. There's been too much cute and fluffy in her life recently. To try and keep the conversation going, she decided to introduce herself. "My name's Rina." There she goes, easily trusting again. She'll practically give anyone on the street her name, as long as they treat her nicely for a minute.

Profile |❦| B-MO! |❦| $1,085 |❦| Mood – Happy |❦| Boyfriend - Seth |❦| With A girl

OOC:

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:06 pm
User Image

◊ Jɛȵı ɱı Ƞɑɱ ◊
Your Winter-Loving Lady

Hearing the fascination that the girl had for her powers brought a faint smile across her lips. She hadn't heard compliments of her abilities too often, so something like this was refreshing in a way. She almost reminded her of Robin. This one seemed easily entertained, which was good in Jeni's opinion. She wasn't the most...well...fun person in the world. In fact, many people called her Ms. Librarian every now and then. I mean, she freakin' worked at Bookworm for goodness sake! She kinda had it comin' to her. "I'm Jeni. Nice to meet you, Rina." The sorceress responded as she attempted to widen her smile. Now that was hard to do. Why did her and her people lack the ability to make facial expressions? Like, what was so hard about it? Was it the lack of moveable face muscle or was it due to the bitter cold? Either way, it was annoying! Sometimes she just wanted to just grin as happy as any normal person, but that wasn't happening any time soon.

♦ Who?: Rina ♦ Where?: Soleil Park ♦ Money: $1,000.00 ♦ Outfit: Jeni ♦ OOC:

Heiress Of Life

Cho-Cho Twain

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:01 pm
User Image
User Image

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Rina felt proud of herself for making the girl smile; even if it was just a really tiny one. Could this be a new friend in the making? She sure hopes so! It's about time she made friends with someone else! Especially a girl, too! The only people she knew on this island were Jason (but he doesn't really count since she knew him beforehand), Seth (too much fluffy stuff when she hangs out with him!), and Shin Jiro, but she hasn't seen him around, nor does she even know him that well. Hmm.. instead of making new friends, she should worry about the bonds she's already made. She can do both at once! Plus, she needs a break from all the lovey-dovey stuff! Time for new friends and fun! "Nice to meet you too, Jeni!" She happily said. Her mouth was tempted to giggle when Jeni tried to smile, it reminded her too much of when she first met Seth. A small giggle and blush was her reaction in the end. Taking a good look at Jeni, she realized something: Jeni was almost as short as her! Wait, no! She should've said that she was almost as tall as her! Whatever, they're still both embarrassing. Curse her tiny size! Well it's what makes her, her. And she loves herself! And so does you-know-who, and it made her all happy again! But lets focus on here and now! And to do that: "Hey, if you wouldn't mind.. Do you want to hang out together?" She wasn't sure if she was doing anything important, but if she wasn't; A little midget was ready to play!

Profile |❦| B-MO! |❦| $1,085 |❦| Mood – Happy |❦| Boyfriend - Seth |❦| With Jeni

OOC:

[quote="Cho-Cho Twain]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:24 pm
User Image

◊ Jɛȵı ɱı Ƞɑɱ ◊
Your Winter-Loving Lady

It was surprising, but Rina's attitude and out-going personality was a rather nice change of pace for Jeni. Being a home-body and rarely venturing outside wasn't a really healthy lifestyle, but talking to this girl? This was something very entertaining and - dare she say it - fun. People who've met this ice sorceress usually have a difficult time having fun around her. The way she'd just look at you with cold eyes or say something blunt kind of ruined the joyous moments. That's probably the reason why she doesn't have many friends... Man, she needs to get out more...A LOT more! Speaking of which, now seemed to be the perfect time! When Rina asked to hang out, Jeni couldn't help but feel at least a little excited. Her once cold and indifferent eyes brightened up in faint delight. "H-Hang out?" That was fun right? I mean, the only time she every "hung out" was with Ben at Moonbucks or that time when she met Jonathan at the Captain's Deck when she was drinking up a storm. Hell, she rarely spent time with Robin and Shiro. Maybe a little girl outing would do her some good.

With another awkward smile, Jeni nodded. "Sure! But...I'm not really a "fun" kind of person. I might actually bore you." She admitted a bit bitterly as she rubbed the back of her neck with her cold, pale hands. Random people usually saw her as the "Librarian" type. No social life, no friends, no fun, and definitely no lover. After that whole fiasco with Delsin many years ago, she didn't know if she could ever find a partner. Strangely enough, it didn't bother her not one bit. I mean, if she was meant to be alone, there was nothing she could do about it. Fate had plans for everyone whether we like it or not.

♦ Who?: Rina ♦ Where?: Soleil Park ♦ Money: $1,000.00 ♦ Outfit: Jeni ♦ OOC:

Heiress Of Life

Cho-Cho Twain

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:59 pm
User Image
User Image

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Wow, this really reminds her too much of when she met Seth. Except he wasn't as open as Jeni is right now. And she had no clue what she was getting into either. It's kinda the same with Jeni right now, but she certainly seems nice and polite. "Yeah, today. Or maybe on another day, too!" She said excitedly. Look, friends are a must! And it's something she's lacking right now! Other than Seth and Jason, there's no one else she really 'knows'. Plus, it's too much testosterone, she needs to be around some girls for once! She never thought she would hear herself say that. The main reason why she doesn't have many female friends is because of her style and interests. But hey, every once in a while, she can be a bit more girly! It'll take.. time for that, though.

Rina smiled a bit a what Jeni said; it's not true! She can't really say that since she doesn't know her at all, but, "Believe, no one is not 'fun'. Everyone has a 'fun' side, you just need to find someone you're comfortable with being fun with." Rina made Seth more comfortable around people, and as he opened up more, he surprised her with how funny and sometimes childish he was. She acts if she's some kinda expert on this; what is she even saying. "Where would you like to go?" Finding a place that Jeni would be comfortable with would help her be a bit more 'fun' if that's how she sees it. They should probably hurry though; it's getting late! Remind her to give Jeni her number by the end of the night!

Profile |❦| B-MO! |❦| $1,085 |❦| Mood – Happy |❦| Boyfriend - Seth |❦| With Jeni

OOC:

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:43 am
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, σcтσвєя ③①sт

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ②③
( ②③ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:48 pm
User Image

(-۩۩-)User Image
(--)

Money: || Outfit: || Mood: || Job: || Location: || Company: || Relationship Status:
$1000 || October Wear || Thinking.. || N/A || Soleil Park || Luna(Husky) || Single

··

Just exiting her house at Doux, Riley walked through the streets of the district then headed Uptown Soleil. As Riley was walking down the streets, she was greeted by the local citizen and would often stopped her to check and pet her small husky, Luna. "How old is this little one, Miss?", one of the citizen asked as they pet Luna's head, "She's a year old." Riley smiled as the citizens continued petting her then waved at her as they continued on their way to either the Halloween Event or on their way to work. 'Halloween Party, eh..?' Continuing on their walk, Riley thought about the Halloween on her walk and deciding if she should attend. Just finishing unpacking her things a few days ago, Riley rather rest instead than going, but it's an event and it's Halloween! Thinking whether she should go, Riley would think about it later after half of her day at the park.

Arriving at the park, Riley unleashed Luna's collar and watched as she ran around the park. "Don't go too far.", the girl called out to her dog as Luna continued to run around, searching for somewhere to do her business. As her dog did her own thing, Riley reached in her bag, grabbing the granola bar she got from home, and started to eat her small breakfast and walked by to a nearby bench and sat down as she waited for her dog to be done.

··

Out.Of.Character: Anyone wants to join Riley?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:09 am
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, иσvємвєя ①sт

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ②④
( ②④ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:44 pm
User Image

(-۩۩-)

User Image

(--)

Money: || Outfit: || Mood: || Job: || Location: || Company: || Relationship Status:
$1000 || Morning Run || Relaxed || N/A || Soleil Park || Herself || Single

As Riley exited her house and started her little morning run for quite an hour or two, she stopped as she arrived at the park and started to get her breathe back. The brunette pulled out her phone off her armband, checking the time, change the music, then placing it back in her armband, and rose her right arm up as she took a drink of her water and sprayed herself a little. She was tired and exhausted in her run, but she was able to wake herself up with the cool run. Good thing the weather was good today for a morning run or she might collapse a bit if it was a warm weather. Since her run was done for the day, Riley walked around the park, checking out the scenery, and sat on a nearby bench in the middle of the park. This was relaxing. Though since she was just sitting at the bench, there wasn't anything else Riley could do today. She hasn't met anyone here at the city yet, she wondered who could she talk to here at the city. It seemed that everyone almost knew each other at the city, she kinda wondered how could she fit in, she was new to the city, and didn't know much places around here. Other than her house and the park.

Out.Of.Character: Bloop! Anyone can join her if you don't have anyone to RP with.

Quote:

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces