Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Etoile Housing District
1106: Sarah Fitz Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:02 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, иσvємвєя ③яם

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑥
( ②⑥ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:15 am
Lord Yozo

User Image
╔═══════════╗
Oº°‘¨xxxxxxxxxsαяαн ғιтzxxxxxxxxx¨‘°ºO
╚═══════════╝

OOC: -- I I Wearing: Still Sleeping... I I Feeling: Groggy; Cuddly. I I Funds: $923.75.

"I awake you're not there, I can get to wondering.
xxxxWhere have you gone to while I was a slumbering?⋟

Sarah awoke with a start, blinking slowly over at the wall that reflected the oncoming light through the curtains. What... She closed one grey eye, reaching up to rub it groggily before rolling over and stopping at the sudden feel of warmth next to her. Who- She stopped, a small smile beginning on her lips. Gosh... He got her the last two times of her waking up next to him. Each time she'd roll over, feeling a rather odd warmth and dip in the mattress only to remember that he was sleeping next to her. Shaking her head, the blonde waves behind her tumbled and coiled, curling along her back and showing off an ivory arm that poked out from beneath the grey striped covers - now retrieved from the couch where she had placed them on his body the first night he was here. It seemed so far he was healing well, which only left her relieved and happy to have visited him in the hospital. She sighed, grey eyes twinkling over his form. Whether he was awake or asleep, she remained curled up next to him, glancing over his features that made her heart pound as if she were seeing them for the first time.

The pale skin that shadowed his 'creature of darkness' reputation of being an Incubus, slightly longer eyelashes and pale lips... Hoping she wouldn't disturb him, she found herself curling that much closer to the new light. Ironic seeing as she was the one with light manipulation powers while he stayed in the darkness of the alleyway. Speaking of, she'd have to remember to relay him her idea of a job not too far from now - perhaps when the conversation came up again. That was... If he planned on looking for a job. Speaking of, she'd have to stop by his house or find something to buy him while she was at work today. She could hold it off for a few hours, but she doubted Nathan would enjoy staying there by himself. And with only the boss to talk to, she could only imagine things would end up boring in the environment on his own. Her excuse had been sad... But every part of it remained laced with truth for not going quite yet. What could she say? Halloween had been absolutely terrifying, and even four days away from it, she could still imagine the smell of brimstone clear in her nostrils, the sight of fangs and claws absolutely terrifying in her mind's view.

She cringed, pushing her forehead against Leon's shoulder, blond bangs shuffling up against her forehead. At least he was here... Even if she meant to take care of him, in a sense, he was helping her through these terrifying steps out of the relentless darkness. Her arms tucked back into her own stomach, legs curling up to gently brush her knees against his hip.

Looked around, you're not there, and all my keys are gone.xxxx
Why would you take them when you know that it is wrong?"

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:36 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Caring, Loving
Company: Sarah
Inventory: Wallet, ID, Keys, Phone
Dating: Sarah
Outfit: Pajamas

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════♛╗
Leon didn't remember when he fell asleep but he could feel himself slowly awakening. The faint smell of a woman filled his nostrils as he slowly inhaled the air. What time was it? Leon let out a slight groan and rolled to his side. His hand casually wrapped around Sarah's waist and his forehead burrowed into the top of her head. Tired... He grumbled in a sleepy tone. It took him a few more moments to wake up but soon enough his eyes fluttered open to the top of a blonde head of hair. Hm...Morning Sarah... He mumbled into the top of her head. He yawned slowly before rolling back onto his back and stretching his arms out. His bones still ached but he was feeling as good as new! Next Leon sat up in the bed, wiping his eyes with his hand. His hair was a mess but he didn't care, another hand ran through it casually in a poor attempt to style it. The redhead turned his attention to his blonde beauty and smiled softly. Sleep well? I don't even remember falling asleep... He said sleepily. Leon leaned over and gently kissed Sarah's forehead and smiled seductively. Maybe I should go take these bandages off if I want to have a little fun~ He teased, although he was a bit serious about taking his bandages off. The wounds were probably so minor at this point that they didn't need bandages to keep them from being further wounded.

Leon pulled away from his light kiss and gently slid off the bed. He lifted his arms up and stretched with a groan. He made his way out of the room and headed to the laundry room. Three day old clothes were starting to smell, he could at least throw them in the dryer to make them have a fresher smell. Leon stripped out of his clothes, threw them in the dryer and made his way over to the bathroom for a shower. Something to pass the time whilst naked and also to freshen up.

╚♛═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

OOC:

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:12 am
Lord Yozo

User Image
╔═══════════╗
╚═══════════╝

OOC: Mm! Also, just let me know if I should delete the reserved posts we had set. 3nodding I I Wearing: Still Sleeping... I I Feeling: Thoughtful; Flustered. I I Funds: $923.75.

The female blinked back up at him, lifting her head rather quickly as the sound of fabric rustled against her ear. Hn? Had she woken him? She rather hoped not... She wanted him to receive all the rest he could while he was here and so far, she felt like she was doing a pretty good job. His hand was warm on her side, making the smile on her lips expand a little wider. A small pink hue brushed her cheeks. "Good morning..~" She cooed quietly, a slight twinge of disappointment retreating back away from him as he retracted his arms from her. In response, her toes curled in to snap awake, eliciting small cracks beneath the skin. She glanced back up curiously once he turned to her again, confused and perked for anything that came towards her - even if she still remained the slightest bit groggy from a good night's sleep. "Well.. That makes two of us. But, I did sleep well... I hope you did too~." Her eyes squeezed shut and she let slip the slightest sound of a quiet trill from her throat - like a bird appreciating its owners touch. Well. That was new. Although his next words only received a flustered face and bright, blushing cheeks. Ah! Even after and she still wasn't used tot he fact that her virginity was no longer there - suckled in by the man next to her.

"Don't tempt me..." She whispered in a feeble attempt of a flirt, slowly slipping upward to a sitting position. She ran a hand through her blond waves, now dry from last night's shower before sliding one leg off the bed at a time; but first lingering down into the warm spot he had left. Leon... It felt strange yet natural to wake up to him now three days in a row. Really natural, actually. Her head shook side to side, untangling any thin strands that remained curled and raveled in unnatural positions. Once she had, she lifted herself and exited the room as well, toddling along the hallway in time to hear the shower start. At least she could make them breakfast... Or something. Hum! There was a small twinkle of happiness on her face. Never would she had guessed she would be harboring someone in her home with only slight guilt. It definitely wasn't only the fact that he had saved her that drove her to inviting him in. She leaned against the door frame of the kitchen, pressing her pointer finger against her lip before approaching the fridge and getting started on breakfast. Oh no, that wasn't the only reason at all. Her heart thundered along in her chest per usual at the thought.

Well... They did live next door to a mystical island after all.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:13 pm
User Image
User Image

Leon stood in the shower and let the water roll down his skin. His hand rested on the shower wall and his gaze averted downwards. A morning shower was a good way to wake up. Leon cleaned himself up and exited the shower after a few more minutes. He wrapped himself into a towel and headed over to the laundry room. Thankfully his clothes were done and smelled refreshing. Leon changed into his pajamas for the umpteenth time. It was probably time he headed over to his house and got some clothes, Sarah probably didn't want to be in a relationship with a bum much less have sex with one. Leon grabbed his crumpled bandages and threw them out in a nearby trashcan. Glad that's off... He said with a sigh, clapping his hands together in satisfaction. The redhead made his way out of the laundry room and headed to Sarah. After a minute or two of searching he found the blonde in the kitchen making some breakfast. His hands wrapped around her waist and rested his chin on the top of her head. Smell's great, almost as good as you~ He teased before slithering his hands off of her body.

Leon stepped away and spun on his heel until he was facing a counter. He stepped over to the said counter and pushed himself onto it. So what're the plan's for today captain? He asked curiously as he swung his feet back and forth in the air.

OOC:
ONE SHORT POST AFTER ANOTHER, WHY CANT I BE CREATIVE.

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:33 am
Lord Yozo

User Image
╔═══════════╗
╚═══════════╝

OOC: *readjusts glasses* I'm sorry to say the sickness got your writing skills. You'll never learn to play the clarinet- Wait. That isn't right. I I Wearing: Still Sleeping... I I Feeling: Thoughtful; Flustered. I I Funds: $923.75.

The more she thought about it, the more embarrassed she was getting. Just two days ago she was sitting up on that counter sucking face with him and feeling him practically coat her in a warm blanket she had never felt before. Every desire that had built up in her that she didn't even know she had was knocking along her front door, barging and tipping her over straight into his arms until she could hardly feel herself anymore. She shivered, running her hands up and down along her biceps as if a cold chill pushed down from the ceiling. Quickly she shook her head, blond waves strumming down her back to physically push the lustful thoughts away from her body. Their first time had been their only time and she just... Couldn't stop thinking about it like a bumbling idiot. Stumbling back over to the fridge, she pulled out the usual eggs, milk, bacon, and bit of cheese before retreating back over to the pantry and pulling down a loaf of bread to settle it next to the refrigerated items. Eugh... Maybe cooking would get it off of her mind and she wouldn't be constantly thinking of a naked Leon - but a clothed one instead that wanted to spend the day with--

She paused, blinking her wide grey eyes over the food. The day with her... Rats. She needed to head into work at some point today, even if just for a bit. A small sigh escaped her lips as she approached the pan she settled on the stove, pouring a bit of oil and snapping several eggs into it. Mechanically picking up the milk, she poured that in, swiveling on her heel to start on the bacon and pop it into the oven whilst thinking over how the day would go. Or any time after that. To be honest... She didn't really want him to leave after he was healed up. She liked waking up and actually having someone in the house to wake up to... Gosh, she hadn't felt that sort of security since, well, probably around the time of her parents death and she went to move in with Moma. Sure, she was waking up with a family member... But it just wasn't the same as waking up with your mom and dad or someone who pays that special amount of attention to you. She smiled to herself, eggs sizzling within the pan. Wh- Her head ducked down slightly, warmth overwhelming her head and stomach. Hnn. "You exaggerate~." The soft smile widened, peering out of the corner of her eye to watch him set himself upon the counter.

"Well..." She began, pushing the wooden spoon from one side to the other. "I have to go to work for a little bit just for today and tomorrow." She surely never thought she'd be able to say she didn't want to go to work. Yet here she was thinking it. "Which reminds me." Another pause, dark eyebrows furrowing in a bit in a thoughtful look. "I was thinking about you mentioning a job the day before last?" Her grey orbs flickered up at him, blinking slowly. "What about a bartender?" She pointed the long, steaming spoon at him. "They interact with people every day." It was more of a matter-of-fact tone than anything else. But! It was true, that was for sure.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:14 pm
User Image
User Image

Leon immediately frowned at the mention of work. He understood that she needed to make a paycheck to survive but that didn't mean that he had to like it! He puffed his cheeks out like a child and began to swing his feet slightly faster than before. What was he going to do all day! He had to go get some clothes and maybe a few other things from his house but besides that he had nothing else planned. It was just then that Leon had realized something had already changed in his personality thanks to Sarah. Was he really acting clingy? Maybe it was because he had such a hard time trusting others that when he did he got overly attached. Leon wasn't sure why but he couldn't shake off the feeling regardless. He was about to comment on her going to work but Sarah continued the topic of work. A bartender? Hmm... Serving drinks to drunk pretty girls, you sure you won't get jealous? He teased as a sly grin grew across his face. The idea sounded great since he would still be able to socialize, possibly giving something Leo to do if he was still somewhere inside his head.

Leon ran a hand through his long locks before sliding off the counter and walking back to Sarah. He slid his hand under her arm and grabbed a piece of bacon off of one of the pans. He placed it on his tongue before swallowing it whole. Well, it seems that I've been tasked with job hunting! I'll be back later on tonight, or maybe I'll meet you for lunch at your work~ He said, finishing his sentence in a seductive tone. Leon leaned down and quickly pecked her cheek before stepping back, spinning on his heel and heading out of the kitchen. See you~ He said before making his way out the door. Where did one go for a job around this city anyhow, it was strange that he had been surviving off odd jobs and sex all these years.

[EXITS]

OOC:
NOT THE CLARINET, Now I can't be like my hero Squidward crying

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:14 am
Lord Yozo

User Image
╔═══════════╗
╚═══════════╝

OOC: Now you'll be forever taunted by Squillium. Wah, wah, waaaahhh. I I Wearing: Work Day. I I Feeling: Thoughtful; Flustered. I I Funds: $923.75.

The frown had gone completely amiss by the female, who was still focused on finishing up the eggs in the pan. Several crackles and sliding the spoon around later, she pushed her finger against the stove button, flicking it to the left to turn the flame beneath back off. Around the same time, the oven beeped for the bacon. She pulled the towel off of the front of the oven and pulled the pan out, settling it on the stove next to the eggs with a hefty sigh. It sizzled and snapped in the last few moments of heat. Another snort. Jealous? Well.. She flickered her grey gaze away from him, pursing her lips out and pushing her finger up to press along her bottom lip habitually. She had to admit, perhaps she would. But unless Leo- She paused, turning back to look at Leon in a more analytic gaze. Leo. Within the past three days she had seen hide nor hair of him... Which admittedly, made her the slightest bit upset. It almost felt like he was taking a vacation and she still hadn't grown used to the idea of him possibly not even actually being here anymore. She liked Leon - a lot actually... And it was different to see him as a whole person now; both personalities together at last. But at the same time, it wasn't the same. Regardless, her feelings hadn't faltered. She felt just the same for him as she had those few days ago.

Wait what? A shiver trailed itself down her spine, making the blond's hair feel like it was standing on end. She'd rather get used to that tone sooner than later - and for now it seemed to be the latter. Just like that, he was gone. Well... So much for breakfast. She shook her head a little, squeezing her eyes shut as the blush quickly scrawled itself over her pale cheeks. Leon... "Good luck!" She yelled a little louder than meant to from her position. Hrm. Well. At least she wouldn't feel bad about leaving for work since there would be no one- Ack! She could at least have given him something to get back in. Typically, she'd lock the door, but maybe this time she'd skip the duty all together. She felt nervous leaving it unlocked along the dock where all the newcomers were passing by... But regardless, he needed a way to get back in if he happened to get here first before her - if he was coming back. The thought made her heart throb in her chest. Waking up next to no one just seemed... Strange now. She fixed herself a plate, placing what would have been her half of the food and stepping back towards the counter top. Oh! She'd definitely have to see Nathan today. She had made a promise to herself days ago but...

The food in front of her suddenly didn't seem too appetizing. No. Instead, she pushed the plate away, staring down at it with a grim look before slipping out of the chair and heading off towards her bedroom to retrieve clothes and shower. It didn't take long before she was ready for work... Hair blow dried and squeaky clean with a clean pair of clothes. Well.. At least she could go without feeling absolute terror.

For now.

{Character Exit.}

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 1:04 am
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, иσvємвєя ⑳тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④③
( ① мσитн, ⑫ םαчs )

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:51 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: (Shiro) : Excited / (Leon) : Tired
Company: (Shiro) : Alone / (Leon) : Sarah
Dating: (Shiro) : Robin / (Leon) : Sarah
Outfit: Everyday

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════☯╗
Shiro was staring at his phone as he tried to navigate his way through the neighborhood. It was true that he didn't live to far away but he still hadn't become comfortable here just yet. How many weeks had it been...three? Four? Shiro shrugged off the thought. He was still excited at the news Leon sent him. So someone like him can actually find love huh... He mumbled to himself, a childish grin growing across his face. He looked around as he approached what he assumed to be the place he was staying at. The blonde took a step up to the door but quickly stopped, he forgot to text Robin where he was! If she woke up and had no idea where he was it'd be a lot of drama to deal with. Shiro quickly pulled out his phone and sent her a quick morning text.

To: Robin
Hey baby! Good morning~
Just wanted to let you know I headed to a friends house! Just a quick stop and I'll be back before you know it!

If anything happens I'm right down the street.

After hitting send the male nodded to himself and continued up the stairs. When he reached the door his hand reached for the doorbell. Maybe it would be better to knock, in case Leon's girlfriend was asleep. So instead he decided to knock. The blonde stood at the door for a few moments before furrowing his brow. Granted this was a surprise visit but what else did Leon have to do? He had to be awake by now! Shiro decided to knock again, this time his fist hit the door much harder.

Leon was so tired, his bones were aching and he reeked of booze. Serving drinks all night took a lot out of him. He had only been home for a few hours and was trying his best to get some sleep. It would only be his luck that once he started dozing off someone knocked on the door. Who could that be so early in the morning? Leon stretched his arm across the bed and gently nudged Sarah. Ngh...Sarah~ Can you get the door~ He whined before burying his face into the pillow. It was to early for this nonsense. When there was another knock, significantly louder, Leon felt a chill run down his spine. Who could that be?

╚☯═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Normal Theme: Fun Time
Serious Theme: On the Precipice of Defeat
Battle Theme: Fighting to the End
Sad Theme Shizuka na Ikari

OOC:
Time for Sarah to meet Yushiro biggrin

Also I kinda just reset my characters back to their homes since I didn't RP in the last 2 weeks sweatdrop

oOBookwormYumiOo

Quote:

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

☼ Etoile Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items