Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[DRP] Wrapped Up (Junko/Seiji) FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:27 pm
Plan all the weddings!

Grey lips pursed as he eyed the chapel on the screen, then he gave a shrug and straightened up. "Sure, why not. You wanna go now?" It wasn't like he had a whole lot else to do beside homework, and even that could wait. "We can grab dinner on the way back."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:31 pm
Wrapped up

As the ghoul settled on his lap Seiji's hands moved automatically to pull her in against him as she tucked up beneath his chin and cuddled. The attention to hair had him turning his head, giving her all the wrong she wanted, as he let fingertips wander along her side from ribs to hip.

At her quest he'd grin, not that she could see it, and he'd tip his head enough to press a kiss to her temple, hand trailing along her hip, following lovely contours. "Oh, I dunno. I'm sure we can come up with something." The words were innocent, but his tone certainly wasn't. And why not? They'd put in quite a lot of work already, why shouldn't they do something rewarding?  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:33 pm
My gift to you!

"I would like to see." Though he didn't immediately make any move to let her go. Instead his head came down, over her shoulder, so he could assault the apple of her cheek in a barrage of swift peeks. Arms tightening around her.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:37 pm
You made a (poor) deal

Seiji merely grinned in response to her insult, and gave a very lazy shrug. Then, as a foot came up to press against his chest, that laughing resumed, a hand wrapping loosely around her ankle. "" He could have just laid there, and she wouldn't have been able to move him more than a few inches, but instead he rolled with it, bringing her with him, so hen he slipped off the edge of the bed(a controlled fall), she was dragged along to land on top of him.

eight

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:32 pm
Wrapped up

She knew that tone. She bit down on her bottom lip in a poor attempt to hide a little smile before she turned her head to kiss his throat. "Is that all you can think of?" Junko teased. Then she stopped playing with his hair to trace her fingers around the piercings under his lip. Junko pouted, feigning offense. "That's all you ever want to do," she 'complained', continuing on to describe more of what she meant in a whiny little voice, though even as she did this she nuzzled at his throat and wrapped her arms around his neck, combing her fingers through his hair.

"You just want to marry me so you can add one more way you've laid claim on me." Despite the tone of her voice she was joking. She smiled up at him. ""

"You just want to tie me up, lord over me and torment me until I beg, and beg, and beg, and then ******** me until I scream and cry 'Right there
! Harder! Oh, Seiji~!>'"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:37 pm
You made a (poor) deal

What? No. Her logic was flawless. Stop that. Glowing green eyes were more apparent in the darkness and gave away the way her brow furrowed while her tired brain tried to think of an argument. "" He pulled her down and she squealed, landing on top of him with a gasp. She really pushed him off the bed.

Junko didn't know her own strength.

"" She blurted out in a panic, honestly thinking she really had shoved him out of bed.  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:53 pm
Plan all the weddings!

She perked up considerably. "Really? Yes! Yesyes!" Junko squealed with delight and stood up from the chair, clapping her hands excitedly even with the notebook making it a difficult task. "Do you think we can have it?" Oh, she wanted it. She wanted it so bad.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:07 pm
My gift to you!

When he didn't let her go she didn't make any effort to leave his arms. Instead Junko watched him fondly in the mirror and tilted her cheek into his kisses, eyes lidded and lips set in a soft little smile. She leaned back against him, hands rubbing up and down his arms as she tipped her head back and closed hr eyes. He could see her coat in a minute, she didn't want to end the hug yet.

Beejoux

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:05 pm
You made a (poor) deal

He was laughing when she landed on top of him and his arms came up automatically to wrap around her, holding her against his chest as she tried to apologize, seemingly convinced she'd actually managed to push him off the bed.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:09 pm
Plan all the weddings!

"Maybe," was as good an answer as he could give her at the moment. Not without first checking the place out, finding out availability, making sure the price was indeed as listed and there was no hidden fees. "It is nice though." Big also, so if they wanted to invite a lot of creeple, though could.  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:19 pm
My gift to you!

"Really baby ghoul. Thank you. I love it." He didn't want to let go, not yet. Whatever curiosity he held for the coat she was talking about, at the moment, holding onto his ghoul out weighted it.

eight

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:35 pm
Plan All the Weddings!

She'd take maybe! Junko squealed with delight and got up out of the chair, practically dancing to the door where she stopped to put on her coat and shoes. Someone was excited.  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:41 pm
My gift to you!

A pleased sound rumbled in Junko's throat. "You're welcome. It's my pleasure," she crooned. She fell quiet again, and then finally, "pick me up?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:44 pm
You made a (poor) deal

He was..laughing? Bleary green eyes blinked. It took her a minute, she had to warm up those tired mental gears to realize why he was laughing.

She pouted down at him, glaring at him in the darkness.

Beejoux

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:53 pm
plan all the weddings

Seiji grabbed his keys again, pockets his phone, and went to hold to door open for his ghoul.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff