Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gamer Girls Guild [[G3]]

Back to Guilds

Here we girls and boys as a family, We game. 

Tags: Girls, Video Games, xbox, playstation, Nintendo 

Reply Rules And Annoucements
General Chat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yoish4253

Mind-boggling Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:25 am
Veeroonie
Oh hey my Skype name is veronica.leeann.willerick don't ask lol I made it forever ago. In case anyone wants to add.

Ok i'll send add  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:43 am
                hullo!
                can't wait for the new threads you guys have planned <3

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250

Veeroonie
Captain

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:16 am
klein_eine

I'm not that active because honestly I don't have much time if any to game at all these days. I sold my Wii U, but I still share my fiancé's PlayStation 4. We had to sell the PlayStation 3 too.... I'm going to be getting either (or maybe both) a 3ds or a PlayStation 4. I have been playing The Evil Within lately (just finished chapter 5) and that's been fun.... I just wish Nintendo was into making games for the whole family including weird ones like myself who enjoy darker games...
It is fine darling as long as you post at least 1 time every 30 days you can stay in the guild. Let us know if you are going to be gone longer in the inactive thread. I know of all people that life gets us sometimes and doesn't let go. Things gets rough money gets tough Haha. You can still love video games to be here in fact you don't have to play them at all. You are always welcome here.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:17 am
Pickled Cactus
                hullo!
                can't wait for the new threads you guys have planned <3
It's about to get real. wink  

Veeroonie
Captain

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100

Veeroonie
Captain

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:18 am
Yoish4253
Veeroonie
Oh hey my Skype name is veronica.leeann.willerick don't ask lol I made it forever ago. In case anyone wants to add.

Ok i'll send add
Okay I will add as soon as I get on.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:13 pm
Excited as well. Haven't been gaming as much myself...but hopefully soon!  

Literate Dork

Witty Flatterer

8,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Veeroonie
Captain

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:55 pm
Literate Dork
Excited as well. Haven't been gaming as much myself...but hopefully soon!
Good! Well not about the gaming part, but to be here you don't have to play games you can have love for them too!
Be sure to check out the contest page, but all contests require you to have at least 100 posts. You can get there I know it. wink
Just trying to get activity up up up up.
I just made a new thread for phone application gaming as well so if you have a phone game you love to play feel free to post about it!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:14 pm
I am new here so I hope that I can fit in with all you guys ?  

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Veeroonie
Captain

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:17 pm
mrscatlady
Oh of course you can, welcome to the guild be sure to post a little about yourself in the new member thread. So we all know you are new and we can welcome you. It's always good to know small tidbits about people. You don't have to give your life story, but if that's what you want go for it. So why did you join?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:19 pm
Veeroonie
mrscatlady
Oh of course you can, welcome to the guild be sure to post a little about yourself in the new member thread. So we all know you are new and we can welcome you. It's always good to know small tidbits about people. You don't have to give your life story, but if that's what you want go for it. So why did you join?
I joined up because I too play games offline like final fantasy and a few others that dont come to my mind at the moment.plus I wanted to make new freinds too  

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Veeroonie
Captain

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:28 pm
mrscatlady
Veeroonie
mrscatlady
I joined up because I too play games offline like final fantasy and a few others that dont come to my mind at the moment.plus I wanted to make new freinds too
We have a lot of good people here and we are always looking for more. Right now it's a tad dead, but no worries that will change. I play all types of games. This guild is for all types of players. We are always open to suggestion. I love the final fantasy series, every single one of them. Even the ones on old school Gameboy. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:32 pm
Veeroonie
mrscatlady
Veeroonie
mrscatlady
We have a lot of good people here and we are always looking for more. Right now it's a tad dead, but no worries that will change. I play all types of games. This guild is for all types of players. We are always open to suggestion. I love the final fantasy series, every single one of them. Even the ones on old school Gameboy. wink
I am currently without a ps2 console but should be getting it delivered soon to my house . I have lots of games but only play a few of them that i really like  

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Veeroonie
Captain

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:38 pm
mrscatlady
Veeroonie
mrscatlady
Veeroonie
mrscatlady
I am currently without a ps2 console but should be getting it delivered soon to my house . I have lots of games but only play a few of them that i really like
Same with me I happen to buy a lot of games for cheap at GameStop sometimes. When they have the 2 for 10 or 3 for 20 sales. I am all over that and if the game is 10 or under. If I don't have it I buy it. I mean I budget myself I don't spend more then 50 but it makes me happy buying games haha.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:40 pm
Veeroonie
mrscatlady
Veeroonie
mrscatlady
Veeroonie
mrscatlady
Same with me I happen to buy a lot of games for cheap at GameStop sometimes. When they have the 2 for 10 or 3 for 20 sales. I am all over that and if the game is 10 or under. If I don't have it I buy it. I mean I budget myself I don't spend more then 50 but it makes me happy buying games haha.
well i cant afford to go out and buy more games right now but i did have some money saved back for the ps2 console and controller  

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Veeroonie
Captain

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:49 pm
mrscatlady
Veeroonie
mrscatlady
Veeroonie
mrscatlady
well i cant afford to go out and buy more games right now but i did have some money saved back for the ps2 console and controller
It's ok, So what kind of other games do you like?  
Rules And Annoucements

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff