Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
I now have way too much white/gray hairs for my age... T_T Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:42 am
We were outside today, and I asked my brother to count my white hairs, and he said that there’s too many of them, uncountable. eek it’s all getting spread out more randomly around my head. It’s weird. My brothers lover is 25 and has like none, where I have like 100ish. I don’t feel stressed at all. My eyes also has an outer ring around my iris to, like I have light eyes, didn’t notice that til a year ago, so don’t know what it means.

Don’t stress me out or I’m gonna be all white by 35.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:34 pm
Decided to try to count my white hairs. I have to much like 200ish. Meaning I give up,  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:37 pm
Decided to try to count my white hairs. I have to much like 200ish. Meaning I give up. May have salt pepper hair by early to mid 30s. Hope it doesn’t make me old. Not stressed or anything.

Don’t know why ppl in the forums are scared of getting white or gray hair, and make a big deal about finding like 1 or 2. I have like a hundred of them and believe me it doesn’t feel weird to have them at all. Makes me feel old Though. Cuz a person would ask “why do I keep getting gray/white hairs? Why do I have soo many?” They would answer “cuz your old.” Or straight out say “I’ve got bad news, your aging.” Aging or not, still feel like a kid, ok not much, hard to hear ppl sometimes.

Salt pepper hair is gonna be weird cuz if I still look too young cuz of my face, my hair will definetly give away my age, everyone will look at me and say “You look really really stressed.”  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:04 am
Am I supposed to hear my heartbeat in my head? Like I can check my pulse without having to feel my heart, I can just hear it beating in my head. Feels normal to hear my heart. I’m alive lolz.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:02 am
Oh god. -puts hand over heart- My heart pounding. eek I’m soo weird. I’ve been holding my hand over my heart often, like if someone talks to me I’ll put my hand over my heart. Same if I get scared.

Also when I take too much pills/ Benadryl, sometimes I feel very uncomfortable and miserable where i have to move my body to make it go away. If it gets unbearable, I literally touch my chest where my heart is at hoping it’ll go away.
I feel like eventually I’m gonna pass out, then I’ll wake up and see people pumping at my heart trying to revive me lolz. Predict I’ll die from cardiac arrest in my like early 50s.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:36 pm
I demand to be completely gray or white hair like now. It’s better cuz ppl will take me more seriously cuz my hair is like white/gray so it makes me look older.

Many ppl I buy things from like cashiers at a store, When I buy alcohol in stuff and they card me and see my birthday they get cocky and say “there’s no way you look like your age at all. I’ll be 30 this year but betcha they think I’m barely 20. So if I had more grey/white hair maybe they would change their minds. Cuz they’d be like “oh god his hair is mostly grayish or white so he has to be at least 21 cuz it isn’t natural for a 20 year old to have those hair colors.

Soo stupid. Every single other mammal species has white or gray fur and it’s normal for them, where in humans they see a girl who looks like a teen and has white/gray hair and think she’s weird somethings wrong with her.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:28 pm
Can’t believe when this topic was made. I have like 100s of white grays hair now and will probably get more cuz real life sucks. I only have hundreds of white hairs but my brother Blaine is almost salt and pepper hair from the front and we are triplets so I should have that to. Hehe. I’ll be 30 in November so new decade of our life yay not. Dammit feel like it’s beginning of health decline.  
River of Polls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff