Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[ MISSION ORP ] Last Man Standing - WRAPUP + RP POINTS P95 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:29 pm
Waiting time is a wastage, Shu quietly picked out her phone and shuffled the keyboard buttons with her thumb, an important message was sent to the most resourceful hunter she knew.

Done!

Text to Mimsy

Hello Mimsy, did you received the mission message from Cael Sama? Have you solved the coded message there? ;D

Please say hello to Robert for me~

nothing yet

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:38 pm
The voice caught his heart in his throat, like it always did. He turned red, again, like he always did and played his emotions off like he was totally fine, not turning around. He shrugged one shoulder. "It is, yeah-- dunno why I drink it," Harland said, shaking his head. He was smiling.

He turned to look at Alistaire, finally. It was difficult. Not because he didn't want to look, but because he wanted to look more than anything. Harland took a step back to stand closer to Alistaire, though he resisted the urge to touch him, sketchbook tucked under his arm. His face was still red, but starting to fade. "Good mornin'," Harland greeted him, looking all for the world like he was trying very hard not to laugh, like he'd been told a good joke.

His eyes scanning the surroundings also spotted Ian, and Shiloh. And something marvelous happened. Or, rather, something didn't happen.

Harland didn't feel in love with him. He just felt pleasantly warm, like he was seeing a couple of friends across the room, and he definitely wished them well. Harland's smile stopped looking so amused, and it just looked peaceful. "One where everyone dies, don't ye think?" Harland asked, raising a brow.

He leaned in conspiratorially, and whispered: "Maybe we should smuggle in a french press, hmm? Keep it in my room?" He leaned back, looking thoroughly amused again.

kuroopu

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:39 pm
Already giving Nora a great big smile and the full on sparkling-puppy-dog-face, she accepted the cookies with all the mannerisms of a child; Hip wiggling, excited feet tapping, even a few hums of appreciation. Both were smelled to ascertain their flavor before a hand shoved the butterscotch one Leslie's way, not because she didn't prefer the flavor but more because sugar was her style.
"Feel free to pick me up whenever you want! I'm super light and like I-D-K good for carrying! I'm like almost hobbit sized! And my vision is A+!" Normally it might sound as though she were making fun of herself, but her voice rang with such sweet conviction there was no doubt that she was instead praising her smaller stature. There was even an extremely satisfied smile and additional chirp of happiness voiced when a hand patted the teen's head, since it was an act she had forgotten she loved so much.
To the equally sized teen that sidled up to her, Abbi cast a half lidded gaze.
"You are totally a grumpy guss, but at least say thank you to the nice lady." An elbow was thrown his direction, interjected with a lilt of her own thanks for the snack, before the teen chomped down on the cookie. And promptly melted into sweet, sweet dessert oblivion.

Unfortunately it only lasted a few moments after she swallowed to realize Sherry, and Nora for that matter, had tacked on something else.
A more forceful elbow was shoved into Leslie's ribs alongside a very decided glare and an unspoken promise of 'We will discuss how you should not be mean to cute ladies' before Abbi turned to address Nora's whisper.
The response was a resoundingly loud peal of laughter.
"Oh Glob, oh--" A freckled hand covered her mouth as the other wrapped around her waist as though either action could keep the giggles in. "NO THANK YOU! Wow, that's really like nice that-- ha ha oh gosh-- That you would think he and I-- That we! Ha! No no no no way way waaaay too short for me!" But already Nora had proved a wonderful person and Abbi deigned to cup a hand around her mouth to speak to the woman.
"Besides the fact he is so not my type, I really don't think I'm his either! He's just my... Tsundere Friend! Every good otome girl needs a tsun friend!"

Speaking of otome types~
"SHU-CHAN!" If anyone deserved such an adorable title, it was the bespeckled friend Abbi had made. Quick to grab the other girl's hands and jump in time with her, the ginger laughed at the nicknames she'd acquired.
"Ohmigosh no don't call me sea kraken that's the worst, I will TOTALLY earn a better name from you!" She laughed and ceased their jumping, tilting her head at the question. Shu wasn't all that much shorter than her, hardly a few inches at most, but still Abbi felt she ought to be careful with such a sweet girl.
"Oh! Nothing's wrong! You wanna cookie? Miss Nora is like super sweet and awesome at cookies! I bet she'd give ya one!"

Cherno Astra
GrnGriff
lookin out 4 u bby
medigel
Meegane

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:43 pm
Noemi had practically run from the infirmary to the meeting grounds, looking around the large group for anyone she knew. At first it seemed she might cling to the wall, but slowly she made her way to Tuck and Evan and Stormy and Lex and offered a small....

"H...hello..." And that was all.

Inle-roo
You wanted this so now you must baby sit...ohoho
Pinchmonster
Hi u
Medigel
Stormy is there right D:
Carhop Cavalier
SENPAAAAAAAI

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:52 pm
Lydia had gotten the message from her illustrious somewhat terrifying division lead and had readied herself for what would be her very first mission (that one in the Sahara with the burning at the end really didn't count in her opinion. She hadn't even been invited to that one and had just sort of wandered in all willy-nilly!). She packed a large and rather frayed looking tote bag with everything she deemed necessary, threw on layers upon layers of mismatched clothing, and left her room with a pair of glasses on top of her head and another pair perched on her nose.

It might have appeared that she was just prepared for the worst, but actually..she'd just forgotten about the frames nestled in her nest of pale blue hair.

It was along her way to the lighthouse that she noticed a rather tall, muscular and recognizable someone walking ahead of her. Stifling her urge to scream out a greeting towards this figure in what would have likely been a too-shrill voice by clapping a hand down over her mouth, Lydia instead grinned from behind fingers and began to move more quickly, normally clunky footsteps muffled by laceless slippers on fairly soft ground.

She caught up to Arorangi in due course, and remained in her position of walking behind him, directly behind him, and moving whenever he moved, turning whenever he turned, and keeping herself hidden for now, all while desperately attempting to keep herself from bursting out in laughter and giving herself away.

kuroopu
she is an adult

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:56 pm
"Good! Be a shame if I couldn't even visit a pub between missions." Nora licked the crumbs off her fingers and inspected her bag: only several were left. Note to self: bake more. "I got another here if your hubby's hungry; count them as my wedding presents, eh? Speaking of, got any interesting gifts?" She half expected things like runic silverware and runic platters with how much she heard the word bandied about.

Boy, some of them were energetic, though. "Yeah? Will do," Nora said with a wink to Abbi, feeling some of her contagious enthusiasm. "I'm sure I'll have an opportunity soon."

The little Asian one, what was her name again? Gods, she was not feeling it this morning...Oh, well, thank you, Abbi. Nora was pleasantly surprised by the offer of chocolate, and with a smile she plucked a butterscotch to give in return. "Always happy to trade, Shu!" Gotta remember that. "Just don't eat too much, sweetie, or you'll get a sugar crash." And that just wouldn't be fun during what would probably be another horrible and violent mission.

Kids were here. That was still the weirdest and saddest part to her.

Nora was about to make another comment about how awfully nice Evan was being for just food when his friend showed up. She took a moment to admire him before smiling widely. "Shame he doesn't act like that normally, eh? Nora," she greeted before giving an exaggerated sigh. "Should've known people would want my goods."

Baneful

Inle-roo

pinchmonster

Meegane

AyeAvast

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:58 pm
Maebe screamed when Shiloh called out her name. She also clutched Jude's jacket way too tight, and might have accidentally clutched skin too. Sorry Jude.

"Jesus, Shy." She held her frantically beating heart with one hand, while the other waved back at her best friend. She was still hiding behind Jude, and did not look entirely happy with attention being called to her.

And as she felt eyes on her, and followed her instinct to it's inevitable conclusion, she knew she'd been right.

She slid further to the side, hiding her completely from Lucky's view. "No. No. Not seeing anything, no."

Pales
astaraei
sammpai

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:59 pm
Robert hadn't noticed Lucky either, too busy smiling at the absolutely unreadable text Mimsy had returned to him, but he'd heard him. Suddenly, all of the joy of being let out for a mission drained out of his face, and he grabbed Lucky by the arm, shaking him for his attention.

"a*****e!" Robert hissed out, genuine worry evident in his quiet voice. "The ******** you doin' out here? You ain't supposed to be in public like this! ********' everybody holy s**t I can't even - I can't - "

Robert just can't right now.

nothing yet
astaraei

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:00 pm
Jack arrived and wished he could just hide in the crowd for once. Maybe people wouldn't recognize him without his green hair...Nah, who was he kidding: not a lot of people were that tall or grouchy looking or holding steaming travel mugs.

Maybe the aura of <******** off was good enough. He sipped his coffee with an air of detached superiority. After the Sahara, he honestly didn't think this mission could make him feel any worse.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:02 pm
Lex obliged as he always did, hovering between Evan and Stormy for the time being. Nothing said, everything understood.

inle-roo
medigel

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:06 pm
Ian caught Lucky's wink and grinned over the top of Shiloh's head, squeezing his boyfriend's hand. He jostled against Quinn's shoulder, and said, "Well, whatever the case, I'm glad you two are here as well, makes me feel better to have people I like to work with, even if we have no idea what sort of s**t we're gonna have to deal with."

He finally slipped his arm off of Quinn's shoulders, but kept ahold of Shiloh's hand, even with Shiloh waving enthusiastically to Maebe. Ian blew a kiss to her, though her unhappy expression made him slightly concerned. Just behind Maebe, a tall figure with light colored hair had slouched into the room, and Ian's eyes narrowed slightly.

He hastily turned away from Jack, resisting the urge to walk over and give him a good kick in the face.

"I'm starving," Ian said, turning back to the rest of the group he was with and lounging against Shiloh as though he were melting into a puddle. "I should have eaten breakfast before we came, but I totally forgot, plus I may or may not have woken up late."

sammpai

lilwolfpard

astraei

medigel

nio love

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:07 pm
Finn arrived, and because he didn't give two shits about Jack's ******** off aura, he made his way over to the other man without hesitation, one gloved hand going into the pocket of his jacket to take inventory of the few items he'd brought along with him, the other coming up to rub at his face. He looked tired, like he hadn't slept at all the night before (and he hadn't), and he stood for a moment in complete silence.

But that could only last for so long.

"Ready to try the not dying thing again?" If there was one person in this crowd he thought might actually watch his back, it was Jack.

How sad was that?

medigel

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:10 pm
If Arorangi had noticed the pale blue haired figure that had bobbed along behind him for the majority of his trip to the meeting at the lighthouse, he hadn't indicated as much. His large hands were tucked into the pockets of his khaki shorts, and his dreadlocked hair was pulled back into a messy, frizzy ponytail, his blue scarf tied like a bandanna around the top of his head.

When he reached the room, however, Arorangi turned around suddenly, reached out, and scooped Lydia up into a bear hug that lifted her off of her feet and squashed her against his broad chest.

"Caught you!" he said with a booming laugh, ruffling her curly head of hair as he dropped her back down again. "I thought I heard someone awesome was following me, guess I was right!"

seussi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:16 pm
And now there were two jackasses with a need to shave.

"Guess so," he said distantly, his eyes a little unfocused at first. Then they sharpened and sought the usual group, catching a split second of Ian's glance. It was hard to read from here, but it didn't feel particularly friendly. Always good to know. Jack hoped he didn't look as sunburnt as he felt.

(He did.)

"Not up to harassing them?" he asked, turning his gaze to Finn. "They look like they need some knocking down. Too happy."

Seussi

medigel

Anxious Spirit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:16 pm
Alistaire had been standing behind Harland for a good two minutes before he'd spoken, half because he was still trying to wake up, and half because he hadn't felt the need to do so before now. Dressed as impeccably as ever in his dark green shirt, black vest and tie, Alistaire's eyes flickered towards Harland as the other stepped back towards him, and a small, barely there smile tugged at the corners of Harland's lips. He hid it by raising his cup to his lips again and taking a swallow.

"Good morning," he said, like he hadn't just seen Harland earlier that day. His gaze slid towards the sketchbook, but he didn't question it, instead Alistaire rubbing a thumb against the side of his Styrofoam cup and frowned a little, more out of thought than anything else.

"Dying is never off the table in this place," said Alistaire, a little dryly, and almost rolled his eyes, but refrained at the last moment. Harland's whisper about a French press made a soft thrum of warmth spread across Alistaire's cheeks, but he maintained his composure remarkably well for someone who normally would have been irritated. "I do think that's a much better plan than drinking this sort of swill."

face your demons

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces