Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Major Ghoul Problems. (Titus/Riyo) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:10 pm
Titus was in the middle of fumbling to get his last boot off, his pants already mostly down his legs when he heard Riyo squeak. He turned his head toward her and took in her facial expression. "What? I'm changing like you asked."

Jack were woman never happy?

He kicked off his last boot and took the leather pants the rest of the way off leaving him in nothing but a pair of black boxer briefs. The demon then went about looking through his closet for a comfortable pair of pants. In all honesty it was nice to not be so constricted.

"Ah." He pulled a pair of jeans from the closet and held them up. "Will these suit your tastes?" His tone was rather sarcastic. He was going to put them on regardless.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:24 pm
Melting. Her insides were melting. She felt so hot that she could just see her intestines liquifying into puddles of organic matter. She dropped the needle in her lap, hands trembling as she reached up to cover her face. It didn't help. She just looked through her fingers. "T-t-titus!" She finally screeched, her voice higher pitched than normal. "I meant... Put a shirt on you idiot!" Oh s**t, massive brain overload! Sirens were going off in her head. Little men were running around screaming as the tops of the reactors blew and toxic sludge poured out. This plant was shutting down.

"W-would you be okay if I did that?! Just... Started taking off my clothes and walking around?!" Surely not! Even in that stupid dress he hadn't been okay so why did he think it would be any different on her side?

And yes, her nose had started leaking. "I can't... I can't stop looking..." She mumbled to herself, almost certain there was steam coming out of her ears.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:19 pm
AH! Yeah, yeah that probably made a little more sense now that he thought about it. But only a little. Titus didn't really see the big deal.

"Well.....no." Titus admitted. "But I also don't have any outstanding features on my chest." He wiggled his way into his jeans and zipped them up and then rummaged for a shirt. "Besides I don't know what your deal is. It's no different than if I were in swim trunks."

Honestly she was acting like......And then it dawned on him. It had taken him this long and even though it was potentially embarrassing there was something exciting about it. "So what you're saying is you like what you see?" His strides ate up ground as he moved back toward Riyo, the shirt forgotten in his hand. "Is that what this is about?" Somehow Titus never fathomed this as a possibility. When the only person to ever flirt with you in your life was a crazy clown you truly doubted any sexual appeal to others. Though he honestly never factored in his terrible personality.

Also he probably wouldn't know if a girl was honestly flirting or even interested in him since his only account of flirting was done in a very strong and far from subtle manner.

Plus he hadn't really believed Hel when she said so but now he was starting to question. Now he was starting to wonder. So he waited for a reply or at least some sort of reaction.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:43 pm
"I've... Never been to a public pool." She squeaked. Obviously, there was a very good reason. But that wasn't the point right now.

The less distance there suddenly was between them, the harder it became to breathe. It was very hard to subtly gasp for air, but boy was she trying. "What?! I..." She was shocked. Truly shocked. He was really asking this? Really? "D-do I have to say it?!" Was it not painfully obvious at this point?

His stare gave a resounding '********..." She snatched his empty hand and, very hesitantly held his fingers against the area below her collar bone. Her heartbeat was erratic and, in a quiet room, undoubtedly audible. "It's not supposed to do that!" Ever.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:01 pm
Honestly her fumbling for an answer would have been enough but Riyo went the extra mile and took his hand and pressed it to her chest. He could feel the erratic thrumming of her heart beneath her shirt, almost fascinated by how hard it was beating.

At least until he realized what his hand was close to. Sure he wasn't directly on her boob but there was far less distance from the palm of his hand to the female bits than he was used to. At least in a willing since.

On that train of thought his mind suddenly, and very unfortunately, snapped to Gina and it was his turn to be flustered as he jerked his hand back. Jaw clinching he chided Gina and himself though mostly the ghoul for all the s**t she had put him through to be this uncomfortable.

Then without another word he slipped his shirt on over his head. It was probably the most casual Titus had ever dressed. Plain black jeans and plain dark blue shirt t-shirt.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:15 pm
Riyo flinched slightly as he very suddenly jerked back, but she wasn't too disappointed. The fact that he was putting his shirt back on meant she could breathe easy again, and she took the opportunity to take in a long breath of air. Okay. She could calm down now. No more abs. no more fantastic a**. Just a boil in some mighty casual attire. She could deal.

Though it did feel... Just the slightest bit awkward after all that.

She silently picked up the needle, undistracted, and began the process of reattaching the buttons she had been given, her eyes fixating on the shirt. The cat ghoul might've been... Just a little worried about her admittance.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:26 pm
Was that some awkward tension he felt settling in the air? Yep, Titus was pretty sure that was why everything suddenly felt stuffy and weird. Riyo had gone back to focusing on her task and Titus was left to stand there...and watch.

After a few seconds of doing that and being done Titus left the remaining buttons he found on the armrest of the couch.

"I'm going to....fix my door." Or at least figure out how to close it properly.

Titus immediately went to inspect the damage wondering how such a small ghoul could cause so much damage. In more ways than one.

He poked the remains of his door trying to figure out what to do but a repairman he was not. "Just needs some....glue I guess." Yeah that was sure to fix everything. Especially considering the fact that he moved the door just the wrong way and it finally broke free of its damaged hinges and fell to the floor.

".....Maybe I'll just buy a new door."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:37 pm
Riyo nodded silently in acknowledgement as he said something about his door, already on the second button when the thing suddenly slammed onto the floor.

She jumped. Oh yes she did. Her ears stood on end as her eyes darted to the scene. "Gonna take a little more than glue to fix that." She commented, cringing at the sight of the broken hinges. A lot more than glue. He would probably be right to just go out and purchase a new one.

"Well, what're you gonna do until then? Seems unsafe to stay in an open room after... That." The ghoul grabbed the other two buttons off the arm and kicked up her legs on the couch since he had chosen not to sit down. "I don't think you could fit another door in that sporty little car of yours. They'll probably have to deliver it."

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:46 pm
Titus sighed. Riyo was right, Gina could easily come back and there would be no short term barrier between them. And actually she was very likely to come back and considering his achy nuts and clawed up arm he really didn't want a round two.

"I guess I will go stay with my Uncle for the time being." He rubbed at the back of his head trying to figure out where to get a door, reaching for his phone when it suddenly started to ring.

The demon almost threw the device. He hardly ever got calls and when he did they weren't good. After he managed to catch his phone he looked at the screen and groaned.

"Great. Now I get to debate on whether it would have been more worthwhile to deal with Gina." Titus frowned at his phone hesitating to answer, staring at the assigned name of 'Father' on his phone.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:53 pm
Riyo's brow furrowed when the phone began to ring, her hand taking hold of the third button. By his reaction and words, she imagined that someone far worse was on the other end of that line, and from all that had been said today, it wasn't too hard to fathom who.

"Good luck." And she meant it honestly. The cat ghoul had been lucky enough to escape the clutches of her oppressor. Looked like Titus was still fighting that battle.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:15 pm
Titus took a deep breath and let it out slowly before he answered the phone. "Father." And that was when the true battle began. It wasn't hard to tell that Titus was being screamed at on the other end of the line. He even jerked the phone away from his ear for a moment before he turned the volume down a notch.

"No I didn't even invite her here! I already told you no, I'm not-" He was cut off, Titus' face looking flustered as he clenched his free hand into a fist. "NO I DIDN'T HIT HER!" He snapped into the phone. "She kicked me in the nuts and then tried to knee me- Yes I grabbed her arm but it was to keep- Would you at least let me explain."

Titus growled, tilting his head back to look at the ceiling that did nothing more than mock him in silence at this point. ******** you ceiling. "No I will not. NO I WILL NOT!" And then the conversation slipped into Russian and if it didn't sound angry before it certainly did then.

"`tchyo za ga`lima? No I don't want to talk to Mom about it. What?! Are you ********>" Titus growled, his wings twitching erratically and his eyes going black before he finally threw his phone, the device shattering against the wall. Well, that conversation had obviously gone well.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:22 pm
Riyo listened to the conversation, her satellite dish ears almost overkill with as loud as they were talking. Seemed like it was going well. Yep. Totally.

The ghoul had reached the last button as the phone shattered with a loud crashing sound. She peeked, ever so cautiously, over the couch at him. Her mouth opened to say something, maybe ask a question, but instead she shrunk down and finished fixing his shirt. He could just... Cool down for a minute by himself before she asked him anything. Riyo didn't feel like getting yelled at today.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:38 pm
It honestly took a while for Titus to reign in his anger. He paid Riyo no mind as he paced the floor of his dorm muttering to himself before he punched the closest thing he came across which happened to be the door frame leading into his kitchen.

The wood was solid enough that it didn't budge. There was only the dull thud as Titus' fist made contact and the visual pain that he felt as he drew his shaking hand back. It look like he had bloodied his knuckles but the pain was enough to jar him from his anger and he suddenly looked exhausted. He then slunk to his couch and took a seat next to Riyo without saying anything and stared up at his ceiling in a ******** you ceiling.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:49 pm
Yeah. Riyo was glad she had waited. Wouldn't want to end up being... That undamaged door frame.

*cough*

"I fixed your shirt." She spoke as quietly as she could, placing the article of clothing on his lap and giving his knee a gentle pat. "When are you going to go to your uncle's?" Because she certainly wasn't going to rile him up again by mentioning his father or, apparently, mother.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:56 pm
He let the shirt rest there and didn't give the pat to the knee much thought. He was thinking about everything else at the moment. "I guess now. I can only hope my Uncle can talk some sense into my father." But despite what he said Titus wasn't in a hurry to move.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff