Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yaoilicious 7.0: Fated Love

Back to Guilds

We are still Yaoilicious but we are Yaoilicious Revamped! 

Tags: roleplay, yaoi, video games, books, chat 

Reply ♥ The World Role Play Cafe ♥
[$] To Have and To Hold (with LotusCurtiss) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold!
  +1
View Results

BrokenScreamBox
Vice Captain

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:30 am
User Image
Garrat perhaps nearly stumbled on Corza's location, for he was suddenly defending himself against someone in a guard's uniform. Their brief clash was stopped by the prince and the other guard, undoubtedly the bodyguard who took Garrat's place while he was away, went off to end his shift.

The bodyguard bowed, still in a bit of shock that he nearly got killed by his temporary replacement. He had to admit that the man's stealth was admirable. "My apologies, my lord, for my sudden return," he said with utmost sincerity. "I don't have news that might be very important to anyone other than myself, but I felt that, out of respect for our past friendship, I should at least let you know that I have found a fair lady for myself."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:54 am
User Image
C O R Z A
t h e P R I N C E

❝I NO LONGER HAVE MY FRIEND,❞
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
❝IT IS TIME TO BE A PRINCE.❞

||⇒ σ. σ. ҫ : ||

#
❝Past friendship was right. Corza didn't need to argue with himself there. Corza thought for a bit then let out a hysterical laugh, unable to contain. "Its about time, at least the palace servants and maids will stop gossiping about you not finding a wife." He righted himself after a while of laughing. "That is news and where is the lass, for a man to leave his bride behind, how will both get a blessing?" Corza looked about and behind Garrat for the girl. ❞
#

LotusCurtiss
Vice Captain

Fashionable Powerhouse

BrokenScreamBox
Vice Captain

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:47 pm
User Image
"She's with my steed outside the gate. I wasn't sure if she was allowed past the garden," Garrat answered, keeping his own laughter to himself. Even he knew of those gossips. Not everyone was very good at being so discreet. "Shall I bring her here?" It had been a while since he had spoken this much.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:34 pm
User Image
C O R Z A
t h e P R I N C E

#
"By the Great Tree, yes Man. No future bride deserves to be left at the gate." He crossed his arms and shook his head. "You are not going to make it as a husband if you leave her behind."

When Garrat had gone, Corza felt the charge in the air, nostalgia, like they were friends again just for that brief moment. it felt like it wouldn't last long but it was enough. Just enough. He sighed. ❞
#

LotusCurtiss
Vice Captain

Fashionable Powerhouse

BrokenScreamBox
Vice Captain

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:31 pm
User Image
Garrat had to resist the urge to laugh at his friendly gibe and left quickly to find Martha. She was still at the gate, waiting patiently for him to return, and she playfully scolded him for leaving a lady alone with no one but a horse to keep her company. "My apologies, milady, that is a mistake I shall not make again," he had replied with equal playfulness. "I have spoken with Prince Corza. I have reason to believe he would like to meet you." Without any further delay, the couple headed to the stable to drop off Highwind before going to Corza for the introduction and apparent blessing.

User ImageMartha noted that Garrat spoke of the prince with a calm aura, as if an old friend, maybe even family. In their month together, she had learned little of the knight's past, only that he had no family and he was a bodyguard for the kingdom's youngest prince. Despite this, she had been intrigued by how mysterious he seemed. He had told her that he had a month to look for a bride, but it seemed to Martha that he was only doing this to run from something. She would like to find out, one way or another.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:59 pm
User Image
C O R Z A
t h e P R I N C E

#
❝Corza quietly watched the lake, he had taken to throwing stones as he waited, "Looks like, my days are going to get nosy again." He hummed. "The quiet had been unsettling and hard to get used too. Yet, I think I have never once had a quiet day in my life, even when I was sick." He shook his head and counted the skips of his next throw. "Twelve, thirteen, fourteen. Well, that's the most. Fourteen is a blessing number, well, Great Tree, you have your humor too. I'll take this as a sign."

Corza stopped his throwing when he felt Garrat's presence come closer and that of another. ❞
#

LotusCurtiss
Vice Captain

Fashionable Powerhouse

BrokenScreamBox
Vice Captain

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:42 pm
User Image
Once the couple reached Corza's location, Garrat proceeded to introduce them. "My lord, this is my fair maiden, Martha Willworth," he stated, gesturing to the curtsying woman. Facing Martha, Garrat gestured back to the prince. "Milady, this is His Highness, the Prince Corza."

User Image"Pleased to meet you, my lord," Martha greeted with as respectful a tone as appropriate. She found it odd that Garrat felt the need to introduce them, but perhaps her suspicions were correct in assuming they had some fond past together. For now, she was just a newcomer here and could not ask questions.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:39 pm
User Image
C O R Z A
t h e P R I N C E

#
"My my, Garrat, you have found a lady that's quite charming." He complimented after Martha kindly greeted herself. "I see why she won your heart." Corza reached into his pocket.

"As I was waiting, I kept myself occupied by skipping stones and one of the stones skipped fourteen times before sinking." He pulled out a small leather purse. "A gift for the bride, a dowry blessing. Fourteen gold coins. The Great Tree speaks true." He handed it to Martha. "Now then, why don't we have lunch in the Gazebo, it will be cooler to talk there. Assuredly you are tired from your journey and must be hungry."
#

LotusCurtiss
Vice Captain

Fashionable Powerhouse

BrokenScreamBox
Vice Captain

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:44 pm
User Image
Garrat would have politely refused and thanked the prince for his hospitality, but it looked like Martha had other ideas. Before he could speak, she accepted the invitation. The meek air around her was very new and the bodyguard wondered if she was a very good actress or maybe her questioning nature did not necessarily mean she didn't know her manners.

User ImageMartha was at first surprised at the gold coins, as she had not expected anything from his highness, but was grateful. Upon the offering to eat at the gazebo, she was suddenly excited at the idea of having lunch with the prince and Garrat. It would be nice to see how they interacted. "That would be great!" she answered a bit too excitedly. Embarrassed, she folded her hands together and couldn't help averting her eyes. "Erm... I mean, it would be an honor, my lord. It has indeed been a long journey."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:08 pm
User Image
C O R Z A
t h e P R I N C E

||⇒ σ. σ. ҫ : OMG! I am like freaking sorry about the delay! So busy with other things. ||

#
"Right this way Lady Martha." Corza held out his elbow so she could take it. He nodded to Garrat to pull the chair out for Martha when they reached the gazebo. Corza took a seat across the two. "Now, I would like to hear about your journey." A servant poured them some tea. ❞
#

LotusCurtiss
Vice Captain

Fashionable Powerhouse

BrokenScreamBox
Vice Captain

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:30 pm
User Image
Garrat pulled a seat for his fiancée before he himself sat down as well. He suddenly felt a bit of nostalgia run through him. It had been a while since he had eaten with Corza. How to describe the journey in such a way that it wouldn't give anything away? "It wasn't a particularly marvelous journey, but it was definitely relaxing," he began. "I believe you will be pleased to know that there is little crime. It was rather nice to not have to watch every corner for suspicious activity. Not that I have any complaints, but it was a pleasant break." He stopped so Martha would have a turn to speak.

User ImageOnce Garrat had gone silent, Martha was at a bit of a loss for what to say. Should she describe some of the towns? But then the prince perhaps went to visit some of those same towns. "The journey was... interesting for me, on the other hand," she said. "I suppose Garrat was just as mesmerized with some of the towns we visited. I don't know what he thinks, but the seaside town of Crayla was my favorite. They have the most beautiful sunsets."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:39 pm
User Image
C O R Z A
t h e P R I N C E

#
"It is nice to hear that crime is at a all time low, with the Heir Championship Duel coming up, I see why they dropped off." Corza smiled. "You did earn this leave of absence, serving years by my side with out a thought to yourself."

Corza stared into his cup. "Crayla, my family has a vacation home there. The farthest I have ever gone was the Temple and my Uncles Village, I was too sick to make it to the sea side." He soon brightened. "Then as a wedding gift to you both, I'll let you honeymoon there. And marry outside in the Temple Orchard. Surely since the Great Tree see's all, you would honor her by eating the apples in the orchard to tie your bonds."
#

LotusCurtiss
Vice Captain

Fashionable Powerhouse

BrokenScreamBox
Vice Captain

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:54 am
User Image
Garrat hadn't expected such a gift, but he was grateful. "Thank you, my lord," he said. Despite the happy occasion that was to come, he was a bit far from happy. It was undoubtedly due to lingering feelings for Corza, though he truly hoped those would change while he spent more time with Martha.

User ImageSuch a gift from the prince was a bit much to Martha. Did he allow such honors to all bodyguards? She decided not to question it now. "Thank you, my lord," she said with Garrat. She glanced at her fiancé and found that he did not seem as cheerful. What could be the reason?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:07 pm
User Image
C O R Z A
t h e P R I N C E

#
❝Maybe he hoped in the back recess' of his mind, Corza could bring his old friend back, maybe because Garrat worried over about finding his other half that kept him quiet for so long. That had to be it. Corza relaxed. "Now, don't be so quiet both of you, eat." He waved to the food as it was set down on the table. ❞
#

LotusCurtiss
Vice Captain

Fashionable Powerhouse

BrokenScreamBox
Vice Captain

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:57 pm
User Image"Ah, yes. My apologies, your highness," Garrat said perhaps for the second time that day. He then decided it was time for a little small talk. "I suppose you might be interested in how the engagement came to be?"

User Image"If it isn't a problem, of course. Our story is not very unusual," Martha quickly joined in. She highly doubted the prince was willing to hear their story. He surely was not obliged to hear every story about every couple.  
♥ The World Role Play Cafe ♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff