Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Crossroads

Back to Guilds

This is Halloween Crossroads 

Tags: This is Halloween 

Reply { ARCHIVED } ----------------- Looking Glass, March 2014
♦ { SIDE QUEST } Disguises ( Easy) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
kuropeco rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:36 pm
He decided to try something else this time.

OOC
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My character's username: _ruffian_
My character's level: 24
Character's HP: 30 / 30
Current party:
Current Guild:

kuropeco rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:38 pm
User Image

OOC

Current party:
Current Guild:

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

kuropeco rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:41 pm
Ian apparently really wanted to keep his leather cape.

But he finally switched it out for a velvet cape instead and scampered off.

OOC

Current party:
Current Guild:

Miidnight Melody rolled 3 4-sided dice: 1, 4, 3 Total: 8 (3-12)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:52 pm
This seemed to be all of a blur now. The last thing he remembered was when he was at the tea party, and now he is here deep inside of the Red Queen's castle where he has heard so many things about it. The prison cell was small, but even smaller fro him as he is crouched down just to fit in . . . somehow. Feral was growling in anger that he was stuck in here and he has to find some sort of escape out of here. Just how was the problem for him. There are far too many people here with the other prisoners and the guards. They all knew his face, and fighting his way out is just asking for death. Somehow, he has to escape from here.

Looking around he found something that could be useful at the end of the corridor. Just as the other prisoners are busy at the moment, Feral took the chance to walk over and saw that there were some clothes and masks. It made him smile at the sight and picked up some of the clothes to see what he can use. He slipped off his hat and coat to slip on a beret. A black sheep mask was slipped on as it was more fitting than the white. Finally he tied a velvet cape around and his March Hare mini sat on his shoulder for his hiding place underneath his hat was gone. Feral thought that it was a good disguise, from what he can rummage through the pile of clothes, and he peered through to see the prisoners around him. Calmly, he walked right by them and just as he was about home free he made a dash out of the prison to get out of here!

MY STATS

My character's username: Feral_monk
My character's level: 15
Character's HP: 30/30
Character's Job Class: Gryphon
Current party: n/a
Current Guild: n/a
Small IC description of character: link Stands at a height of 6'10" with glowing red eyes
Character journal: Journal link

Miidnight Melody

Feisty Bunny

Syrie rolled 3 4-sided dice: 2, 2, 3 Total: 7 (3-12)

Syrie

Garbage Paladin

14,840 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:20 am
Ooohkay, so maybe it hadn't been the best of ideas to go through one of those now-open rust encrusted cell doors...but he'd done it...after a short stint in a weirdly aquatic location, that is.

Around him were numerous filled cells, tightly bunched together and small, with captives reaching out and grabbing at him; they cried and cajoled, whined and wheedled, but RavenousDelirium did his best to slap them away - or bite - if they wouldn't take the hint.

He thought he was doing fine, until suddenly they just weren't taking the hint anymore and things were beginning to escalate, quickly. Mouth's quick wits would be what helped him the most: he figured out that the best way to get away from the grabby, grasping prisoners was to put together a disguise that would fool them!

Easy, right? Cake and Pie.

So the first things he was able to snag were kind of weird, but hey - it would work. Probably. Mouth shoved a Tiara atop his pirate-style hat and a Cthulhu Mask over his face. The last item just wouldn't work, so he left it alone and kept looking for the last item that would make his disguise complete.

OOC

My character's username: RavenousDelirium (Mouth)
My character's level: 27
Character's HP: 40
Character's Job class: Royal Gryphon
Current party: --
Current Guild: --
Small IC description of character:

Tall, lightly muscled with glowing red eyes and dark grey, mottled skin, RavenousDelirium wears the black and white with gold-trim Royal Gryphon-class set though there are many patches and additional "accents" added to the basic set. His dark hair is long and thick, slightly waved from being pinned out of his face and his overly-wide mouth is rarely given to any emotion beyond scorn or smirk.

Battle Calculator

Character journal: here

Syrie rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:26 am
He continued digging around, seeking something usable but was having some trouble finding just the perfect item to complete his ensemble. Was it just him...or were the prisoners looking at him funny?

Best to hurry it up, Mouth.

OOC

Tall, lightly muscled with glowing red eyes and dark grey, mottled skin, RavenousDelirium wears the black and white with gold-trim Royal Gryphon-class set though there are many patches and additional "accents" added to the basic set. His dark hair is long and thick, slightly waved from being pinned out of his face and his overly-wide mouth is rarely given to any emotion beyond scorn or smirk.

Battle Calculator

Syrie

Garbage Paladin

14,840 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Syrie rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Syrie

Garbage Paladin

14,840 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:28 am
Ah ha! RavenousDelirium had to clap a hand over his mouth so that his victorious cry did not alert the grabby Jacking bastards to his imminent departure. He wrapped a tatty, stinking leather cloak around his shoulders and shuffled slowly towards the exit, stopping for just long enough to pick up his treasure.

Because let's face it, who doesn't love treasure? Who but an idiot would leave treasure behind!?

Not Mouth, that was for sure!

OOC

Battle Calculator

danse-hexe rolled 3 4-sided dice: 4, 4, 3 Total: 11 (3-12)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:22 am
[ 4: bag of snakes hat / 4: sheep mask / 3: velvet cape ]

At the end of the corridor there was a small room, filled with piles and piles of extremely odd items. Disguise, she thought- with a disguise I can get out of here, maybe, and that was the only thing that kept her moving forwards, into the small room.

Fists clenched tightly, trembling, Reine busied herself with sorting through the items. Small room. Claustrophobic. Shhhh. Snap out of it. It wouldn't take long to find something- anything that could pass for a disguise, hopefully. The white rabbit found a hat that looked for all the world like... a bag of snakes, a possible relative of the snakes in a cup- a sheep mask, for whatever reason, and.. a velvet cape.

Of all the items, it seemed the cape stood out a little too much from the ensemble- back to the search.

OOC
My character's username: protista
My character's level: 53(+25xp)
Character's HP: 40/40
Current party: -
Current Guild: < Vicious Streak >
Small IC description of character: Lop-eared bunny-girl, equipped with a pair of daggers.
Character journal: < x >

danse-hexe
Crew

danse-hexe rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

danse-hexe
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:30 am
[ 1: beret / 4: sheep mask / 3: velvet cape ]

The next item she came across was a rather adorable beret; far, far, far better than the odd snakey hat. Discarding the latter, she fitted the beret on her head.

It even matched her velvet cape.

OOC
Small IC description of character: Lop-eared bunny-girl, equipped with a pair of daggers.

danse-hexe rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:31 am
[ 1: beret / 1: old man mask / 3: velvet cape ]

The old man mask was.. well, it looked gross and wrinkly, but it did appear to match the rest of the outfit- and she could take it off right after she managed to escape.

Holding her breath, she put the mask over her face, and ran for her life.

Nobody stopped her.

OOC

QUEST COMPLETE LOOT
+3 levels
+3 loot cards you can redeem HERE

danse-hexe
Crew

WyvernScale rolled 3 4-sided dice: 2, 4, 1 Total: 7 (3-12)

WyvernScale

Manly Wyvern

19,525 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:37 am
Maybe she'd gotten lost after leaving the looking pool. WhiteWind couldn't quite remember and really, it didn't matter.

What mattered now was getting out. She'd snarled at the prisoners who hassled her. It was surprisingly satisfying. Maybe she should have focused more on battling and not on exploration and quests.

She still couldn't find her way out, though. So she continued fleeing down the corridors and snapping at any prisoner who hassled her. It took far too long, but eventually she stumbled her way into an alcove. Suspicion darkened her features, that was just too convenient. However, with no other options occurring to her, she gave a 'whatcha-gonna-do' shrug and started digging through the various accessories.

If a disguise would get her out of here, then that's what she'd do.

(2: tiara / 4: sheep mask / 1: lace cape)

MY STATS

My character's username: WhiteWind
Character's Job Class: Caterpillar
Current party: N/A
Current Guild: N/A
Small IC description of character: WhiteWind is a very very white Caterpillar: white hair, white skin, white fangs, with two glowing amber pinpoints for eyes. She wears the white/grey variation of the Caterpillar armor, with white fur lining her red cloak. Everything is perfectly fitted to her lean frame, though she keeps the cloak curled around herself protectively and the hood is always up.
Character journal: Right here!
ANY PERSON I AM RPING WITH I WILL QUOTE LIKE THIS

WyvernScale rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:50 am
The tiara would, it at least was shiny and reminded her of ice crystals. Dirty, cracked ice crystals, but hey. Beggars and choosers.

Likewise, she rolled her eyes at the sheep mask. Puffy wool just tasted bad and was unpleasant when it got stuck in your teeth. She ran a tong over her fangs, as if she could feel some there now. But the mask, she could work with it.

That cape however... that had to go. A few moments more rummaging, and she came up with a leather cape. That... actually was quite dashing and not something she'd ever consider wearing.

"That's the point of a disguise," she muttered. "To not be yourself for a while." She fixed the cape around her shoulders, and straightened the tiara over the sheep mask. "Fear me, I am the sheep king. Baa baa baa!" With that announcement, she exited and was not challenged.

(2: tiara / 4: sheep mask / 4: leather cape)

MY STATS

My character's username: WhiteWind
Character's Job Class: Caterpillar
Current party: N/A
Current Guild: N/A
Small IC description of character: WhiteWind is a very very white Caterpillar: white hair, white skin, white fangs, with two glowing amber pinpoints for eyes. She wears the white/grey variation of the Caterpillar armor, with white fur lining her red cloak. Everything is perfectly fitted to her lean frame, though she keeps the cloak curled around herself protectively and the hood is always up.
Character journal: Right here!
ANY PERSON I AM RPING WITH I WILL QUOTE LIKE THIS

WyvernScale

Manly Wyvern

19,525 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:32 pm
Frostpaw wasn't against wandering dungeons, and had somehow found himself deep within this castle. It was a bit like a dungeon? Though now he was a bit stuck, there were many within the cells yammering for attention as he watched them. Pandering almost as badly as the Queen had for one to stay and keep them company.

If only for a short while. This wasn't going to work at all, he couldn't get through.. perhaps there was a way to sneak by? He glanced around, tapping his chin until he noticed a small room and went to investigate...

liela-dragon-rayne1
OuO

OOC
My character's username: Frostpaw
My character's level: 60
Character's Job Class: Cheshire Cat Wraith
Current party:
Current Guild: Raiders of the Lost Ark
Small IC description of character: (See image on the left) 5'7" male, a tad on the femenine side with appearances. Pale blue eyes, white hair that is long in the front and short in the back, and often accompanied by the sound of a bell. He does have some stripe markings on his face, and arms if you can see them at any point. He's usually wearing a rather bland, or unimpressed expression.
Character journal: Here

liela-dragon-rayne1 rolled 3 4-sided dice: 4, 3, 2 Total: 9 (3-12)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:36 pm
Moon petals had just finish answering the many question, that the red queen had asked of her. Now alone in this dark red lit place, she now noticed she was not alone. Her ears stood up on all end, trembling from unknown senses. Looking around now and sees there are others behind the dungeon gates. That are now open from after the queen dismisses.

She quickly made a dash through the small corridor, upon reaching a small space of variety of items. She hid amongst the random articles. "Hmm..." she picked up a few and looked them over. Wondering what they are for "Do i use these to try and escape?" Not paying any attention at the moment, she didn't realize she was not alone.

Raja
>w<

OOC

User Image
Guild

Battle Calculator
My character's username: Moon petals
My character's level: 34
Current party:
Current Guild: Queen's Rangers
Small IC description of character: A cheshire cat that blooms at night.

liela-dragon-rayne1

Beloved Hunter

13,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Raja rolled 3 4-sided dice: 2, 2, 2 Total: 6 (3-12)

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:46 pm
He heard steps before he saw the fellow cheshire, tiltinghis head a bitas she hadn't noticed him out in the hall. "With those out there, I suspect so." He replied, glancing through the items before plucking a few up. "Not the most tasteful... but they'll do."

He replied, digging idly through the mess to select some items.

liela-dragon-rayne1

OOC
My character's username: Frostpaw
My character's level: 60
Character's Job Class: Cheshire Cat Wraith
Current party:
Current Guild: Raiders of the Lost Ark
Small IC description of character: (See image on the left) 5'7" male, a tad on the femenine side with appearances. Pale blue eyes, white hair that is long in the front and short in the back, and often accompanied by the sound of a bell. He does have some stripe markings on his face, and arms if you can see them at any point. He's usually wearing a rather bland, or unimpressed expression.
Character journal: Here

{ ARCHIVED } ----------------- Looking Glass, March 2014

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces