Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Plot-O-Rama
LET'S MAKE SOME PLOT MUSIC - Updated 8-31-16 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:51 am
Sami-Fire

I have a Chaos problem :'D there is no denying this. Most of my Chaos kids will play pretty nice with Order, though! (Natron and eventually Kerberos being kind of the exceptions for various reasons.)

I would be quite happy for Luca to meet Faith or Jennie, and definitely for Megrez to meet Pen later in her career - nob aby Senshi,s first experience should ever be Penthesilea oh god |D

I would also totally be up for silly club buddies for Silas and Lila, once he's ready to play c:  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:09 pm
Die Fluegel der Freiheit
Sami-Fire

I have a Chaos problem :'D there is no denying this. Most of my Chaos kids will play pretty nice with Order, though! (Natron and eventually Kerberos being kind of the exceptions for various reasons.)

I would be quite happy for Luca to meet Faith or Jennie, and definitely for Megrez to meet Pen later in her career - nob aby Senshi,s first experience should ever be Penthesilea oh god |D

I would also totally be up for silly club buddies for Silas and Lila, once he's ready to play c:

Hmm... Would you rather take out Faith or Jeanne to play? I'm fine with starting with either. How do you think they'd meet (either one)? For Faith, it might be a bit easier for them to bump into each other because Luca would probably go, "Hey, who's the girl with the cute outfit?" but I'm not so sure what to do with Jeanne.  

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:32 pm
Sami-Fire
Die Fluegel der Freiheit
Sami-Fire

Hmm... Would you rather take out Faith or Jeanne to play? I'm fine with starting with either. How do you think they'd meet (either one)? For Faith, it might be a bit easier for them to bump into each other because Luca would probably go, "Hey, who's the girl with the cute outfit?" but I'm not so sure what to do with Jeanne.

If Faith/Luca would be easier, I can go with that! :>
I nee dot get into RPing Faith, anyway, I haven't done much of anything with her since I got her XD;;;  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:06 pm
Die Fluegel der Freiheit
Sami-Fire
Die Fluegel der Freiheit
Sami-Fire

If Faith/Luca would be easier, I can go with that! :>
I nee dot get into RPing Faith, anyway, I haven't done much of anything with her since I got her XD;;;

Sure! Perhaps we could start with Faith and Luca and get to Jeanne and Luca later. Would you mind starting, though? It's been a while since I had to make a traditional RP starter, so my idea engine for that is... a bit run down.  

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:15 pm
Sami-Fire

Sure! Perhaps we could start with Faith and Luca and get to Jeanne and Luca later. Would you mind starting, though? It's been a while since I had to make a traditional RP starter, so my idea engine for that is... a bit run down.

I'll set something up for us in the morning!<3  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:19 pm
Die Fluegel der Freiheit
Sami-Fire

I'll set something up for us in the morning!<3

Sounds good! See you then.  

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:53 pm

/updates

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:55 am

/le update

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

oneironym

Stubborn Strategist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:43 pm
Songstress Kitsune
Maybe we could try to find a nega/DMC to fight Mimisbrunnr and Asclepius could help save her? =O?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:08 am
oneironym
Songstress Kitsune
Maybe we could try to find a nega/DMC to fight Mimisbrunnr and Asclepius could help save her? =O?

Yess this is definitely a workable idea~<3  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

stari_maga

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:41 pm
So, awhile ago we were talking about having Cybele and Penthesilea meet once they'd upgraded, which has happened. Yay!

Is Pen feeling better enough to fight yet? Alternatively, is Pen feeling not better enough (or something) that she gets in over her head in a fight and needs some helpful support magic?

If not or not yet, they could talk or something, but The Hunt and War teaming up in battle sounds awesome and I would really like to see it happen sometime.

Songstress Kitsune

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:59 pm
stari_maga
So, awhile ago we were talking about having Cybele and Penthesilea meet once they'd upgraded, which has happened. Yay!

Is Pen feeling better enough to fight yet? Alternatively, is Pen feeling not better enough (or something) that she gets in over her head in a fight and needs some helpful support magic?

If not or not yet, they could talk or something, but The Hunt and War teaming up in battle sounds awesome and I would really like to see it happen sometime.

Songstress Kitsune

Penthe thinks she's better enough to fight, but her stomach is going to be a weak point for a while -- so it would be pretty easy for her to get into a bad spot because she thinks she can handle something and bam, lucky hit and she's doubled over in pain. (Getting run through is a b***h.)

SO setting up a situation for Cybele to help her would be awesome<3  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

frayedflower

Liberal Prophet

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:21 pm
You're going to laugh at me probably, but I'd love to have Persephone and Amphitrite meet sometime, if only because of their respective myth-related roles. xd ; *lame nerd hi* I'd also love for her to meet Penthesilea too, because Amphitrite's seriously bad at being serious at stuff.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:19 pm
HanaKirei
You're going to laugh at me probably, but I'd love to have Persephone and Amphitrite meet sometime, if only because of their respective myth-related roles. xd ; *lame nerd hi* I'd also love for her to meet Penthesilea too, because Amphitrite's seriously bad at being serious at stuff.

I'M NOT GONNA LAUGH BECAUSE I'M HAVING A MOMENT what about mythological connections? o:
ALSO YES TO THEM MEETING~  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

frayedflower

Liberal Prophet

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:32 pm
Songstress Kitsune
I'M NOT GONNA LAUGH BECAUSE I'M HAVING A MOMENT what about mythological connections? o:
ALSO YES TO THEM MEETING~

It's kind of a roundabout connection, but like -- in a lot of interpretations Amphitrite is wife/mistress to Poseidon, Persephone is connected to Hades, and I was going to joke that if we could throw a Sailor Hera or something in somewhere, there's your "big three" ladies club. xd *loserloser*  
Plot-O-Rama

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff