Beloved Partner

8,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:56 pm
User Image
Teichki Mareba

Still nothing came to mind. With a small sigh he looked around the room. It was obvious that the school drill was a lie. He might as well just tell the truth to everyone. He stood up and walked in front of the class to speak. "Alright everyone listen up. I think I can speak for everyone when I say that we know that this isn't a school drill. Now I know people will start to panic but that won't help anyone now will it. We need to figure out how to get out of this school together and think logically. Now I know for a fact that all doors are locked, along with the windows. Any attempt of breaking them seems futile as well. If you don't believe me here is an example. Yagura can you assist me please? I want you to pick up this table and throw it against the window."

User Image
Yoshigei Keida

His eyes perked up when he heard Teichki speak. What was he saying? The school refused to let anyone out? How did that make any sense? So many questions yet it didn't seem likely that any would be answered. Wait what? He isn't serious is he? Smashing a table against a window? That didn't seem like it would be a great idea.

User Image
Lagato Inuga

He gave a glare and spoke back to Asia after she hit him. "I was not I me-...." He was soon cut off by Ms. Kōka. He sighed and nodded to her. He too then began to listen to Teichki speak. He was just as confused as he was before. "Is that guy serious? He's going to have Yagura break that window? I think the stress has gone into this idiot's head. H-huh?" He turned to notice Mizuno bump into him. He remembered her vaguely. Asking her out once but was shot down as expected. "Sorry excuse me." Was all he said as he began to walk out of the classroom from hoping not to start up trouble with anyone else.

User Image
Yagura Hōseki

He turned his gaze to Teichki and listened. He agreed with Teichki that the drill was a hoax, but couldn't help but feel that saying that would cause a panic anyway. He then heard Teichki ask him to smash a table against the window. "What?! Are you serious?" He would get a nod from Techki, and he sighed. "Fine I don't know how this will help but if this will get me out of the school faster fine!" In an instant Yagura would grab the table next to Teichki and toss it against the class window as hard as he could. He was hoping the window would break but a more bigger surprise happened. Instead of the window being smashed the chair itself burst into pieces. "H-How...is that...possible?"

User Image
Ayumi Seike

She couldn't help it anymore she was more lost then she was earlier. She glanced over to see Cole give off some satisfying look to see her distraught. It angered her a bit but before she could respond to that Teichki began to speak. She listened to it all, and she was a bit embarrassed that he came up with a answer instead of her. She hated being outclassed but in this situation it didn't matter. As she drifted back into her mind she heard a table being smashed against the window. Instead of expecting the window to break the opposite happened. She was just in shock as Yagura was.

User Image
Asia Chōjō

After the arguing was interrupted by the teacher Asia just walked away with an annoyed look. "Fine, just keep that pervert away from me." She said. She then began to try and deduce what was going on but it seemed Teichki beat her too it. He gave his explanation and she didn't believe him at first. If what he was saying was true then some paranormal force was at work, and Asia was never one to believe in such things. His next suggestion of having Yagura smash the window became appalling and she was about to object but it was too late. She gave the same reaction as everyone else did.

User Image
Yuumi Kifujin

Yuumi was doing her best to remain calm for everyone and also made sure that everyone else did so as well. IT wasn't till the events that would play out with Techki speech that everything went out of hand. The same girl that Yuumi just had calmed down had begun to freak out along with a few other students. They all began to freak out and run out of the classroom in hopes that there was someway of getting out of this class. "WAIT COME BACK!" She shouted. She turned to Teichki and began to yell at him. "You see what you have done! Everyone now is in distress and freaking out. You may be a intellectual genius but when it comes to people you obviously are oblivious to their feelings." She gave off a huff and walked out of the classroom in hopes of getting the students that freaked out to calm down.

User Image
Mr. Kurosaki

He knew it. He knew that someone was going to get that suspicion and know that the drill was a lie. What he didn't expect was students charging out of the classroom like animals screaming bloody murder. "Hey wait stop! Calm down! We can't panic now!" He charged out of the classroom in hopes to gather them back inside the classroom.

User Image
Ms. Kōka

She gave a smile to both of the students. It was a shock to her though that when Teichki began to speak that he basically told everyone that the drill she had told everyone about was a lie. She was about to speak but his suggestion to have Yagura break the window made her gasp a bit. "That's school property, you can't just break a window with..." She would be cut off with Yagura's agreement and she began to object. "Now wait a minute. Are you listening to me you can't just..." It was too late. Yagura had slammed the table against the window only to be just as surprised as everyone else. "How can that be? A table should be capable of breaking the window but... It just broke.... What is happening here?" She was at a lost of words, and she was in too much shock to even go after the panicking students.

iXx Cole xXi

Amaya524

ii-Radioactive

Blue_moon225

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:23 pm
Mizuki Madarame

User Image

Mizuki was about to reply to Amaya until Teichki stood up and started speaking. She wasn't aware that anyone had been told anything about a drill, but that may have been said while she was listening to her music. Which was quite likely. She watched as another student stood and threw a desk against the window. No doubt everyone had expected the window to smash but the opposite happened, and it ended in the desk being destroyed. All of this was only causing more problems then it was fixing, since students started to freak out and run from the classroom.. Mizuki looked at Amaya, unable to really say anything about what was happening, wondering what the other girl would be feeling right about now.

iXx Cole xXi

Amaya524

Blue_moon225

Xaris Zeigmus

x-PureHeroine

Benevolent Bibliophile

24,340 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200

Amaya524

Devoted Cleric

10,275 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Amaya was then stunned, hearing from the boy say that this isn't a drill. Oh no, that means that they really are trapped in the school with no way out. Then she watched as another boy tried to break the window with a table, but instead of the window, it was the table that had burst into pieces. How is that possible?! Amaya saw as other students were panicking and leaving the classroom, very scared and shivering right now.

iXx Cole xXi

Xaris Zeigmus

ii-Radioactive

Blue_moon225

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:37 pm
Mizuki Madarame

User Image

Mizuki frowned, this girl was really scared. She shifted her seat closer to Amaya, and wrapped her arm around her shoulders, pulling her a little closer so she was leaning on her shoulder. "Hey, it's okay. I know it might seem a little scary right now, but we just need to keep calm. I'm sure they'll sort it out soon." She tried her best to reassure the other girl, even though she wasn't all that confident in her own words.

iXx Cole xXi

Amaya524

Blue_moon225

Xaris Zeigmus

x-PureHeroine

Benevolent Bibliophile

24,340 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Candy Fiend 150

Amaya524

Devoted Cleric

10,275 Points
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:00 pm

Amaya was startled, feeling the arm wrapped around her shoulders only to see that it was Mizuki as she was pulled close, leaning on her shoulder. Then she had heard the other say for her to keep calm and that it would be sorted out soon, nodding back. "A-Alright. Thank you." Amaya had then said back to Mizuki, feeling a little calmer and better now. She was really glad to have the other here, reassuring her like this.

iXx Cole xXi

Xaris Zeigmus

ii-Radioactive

Blue_moon225

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:56 pm
Mizuki Madarame

User Image

Mizuki smiled knowing that she had helped to calm Amaya down a bit. She took her head phones off from around her neck, and did something that at first may seem like she was breaking them. She undid a clip at the top and basically snapped them in half. But it was fine since they had the capability to separate like this. "Want to listen to some music? You can even choose the song, if you like." She asked, handing over one half of the head phones, then pulling her music player from her pocket and handing that over as well. "I find that music can be quite calming for me. But it's fine if you don't want to."

iXx Cole xXi

Amaya524

Blue_moon225

Xaris Zeigmus

x-PureHeroine

Benevolent Bibliophile

24,340 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Candy Fiend 150

Amaya524

Devoted Cleric

10,275 Points
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:32 pm

Amaya was very surprised, seeing as Mizuki had snapped her headphones in half, wondering why. But then she had heard the other as she was handed the music player too, nodding back. "Y-Yeah, thank you." Amaya said back to her, smiling as she put the head phone on and looked through the music player for a song to listen to. She managed to find a song, Suno no Oshiro by Kanon Wakeshima as she played it. Amaya listened to it, relaxing and calming a lot more now, enjoying the song.

iXx Cole xXi

Xaris Zeigmus

ii-Radioactive

Blue_moon225

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:41 pm
Mizuki Madarame

User Image

Mizuki pressed the other head phone to her ear and listened to the song Amaya chose. It was quite a nice song, not one she had listened to allot, it was just one among the many hundreds of songs she had on her music player. She smiled and closed her eyes and relaxed a little more. Slowly and gently so she didn't disturb Amaya, she removed her arm from around the other girls shoulders, but still allowed her to lean against her if she needed to.

iXx Cole xXi

Amaya524

Blue_moon225

Xaris Zeigmus

x-PureHeroine

Benevolent Bibliophile

24,340 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Candy Fiend 150

Amaya524

Devoted Cleric

10,275 Points
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:44 pm

Amaya was still listening to the song, relaxed on Mizuki's shoulder. She smiled, feeling calm and happy right now. She could almost go to sleep except that she was in school and with her other classmates. So Amaya just kept enjoying the song as she was with Mizuki.

iXx Cole xXi

Xaris Zeigmus

ii-Radioactive

Blue_moon225

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:32 pm
Mizuki Madarame

User Image

Mizuki was quietly humming along with the song, until she had gotten a little more used to the lyrics, then she started to sing softly. Ignoring almost everything going on around her, except for Amaya. If she had forgotten she was there she may have ended up causing her to fall off her chair. So it was quite fortunate she was still aware of her leaning on her shoulder.

iXx Cole xXi

Amaya524

Blue_moon225

Xaris Zeigmus

x-PureHeroine

Benevolent Bibliophile

24,340 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Candy Fiend 150

AlsoNotMe

Sparkly Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:46 am
User Image

Cole Brunel

Cole sighed and looked around the room. Maybe he could sneak out and no one would notice? He gave it a shot and stood, seeing if anyone took attention. When no one did he walked right out the door of the classroom. He didn't stop to see if a teacher had noticed, if they did then he would be being dragged back into the room any second now, but until then he was going for the exit.

Xaris Zeigmus

ii-Radioactive

Amaya524

Blue_moon225

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:03 am
User Image
Teichki Mareba

He wasn't surprised that no one heeded his words at all. After basically everyone leaving the classroom screaming and also getting yelled at by Yuumi he sighed. "Dammit I guess I'd better go make this right and gather everyone." He walked out of the classroom and into the hallway to gather everyone.

User Image
Yoshigei Keida

He opened his eyes fully when everyone started screaming. "Great now the entire class is in a mass panic. Great work Teichki. Guess my nap will have to wait." Yoshigei got up from his corner and walked out of the classroom seeing where the hell everyone ran off too.

User Image
Lagato Inuga

He was standing right out of the classroom just thinking to himself when all of a sudden everyone started pouring out of the classroom. He nearly got trampled by the students. "Sheesh did they all have to shove like that? Why the hell did they all start screaming? H-HEY WAIT!...What happened in there?" He turned and looked inside the classroom but it seemed there wasn't anything scary in there so he turned and walked down the hallway to find out why everyone was screaming.

User Image
Yagura Hōseki

He was in a trance it seemed. He was still contemplating on how the table broke instead of the window. "I still can't believe that this is possible but right now everyone screaming like that and running around on a rampage won't get anything done. I'd better go assist in gathering them back here." He too left the classroom in search of helping those to gather the students.

User Image
Ayumi Seike

She was freaking out as well along with the students. This just wasn't possible. It couldn't be could it? Were they really locked inside this school without anyway of getting out. She couldn't take it anymore and ran out of the room with the rest of the students doing her best to try and get out of the room. While running down the hall she ran into Cole without paying attention to where she was running too. She fell down on top of Cole and looked down at him. When she recovered from her fall she came into shock blushing at him. "U-uh sorry." Without saying anything else she immediately got up from him and ran off down the hallway.

User Image
Asia Chōjō

She didn't freak out like everyone else. She was trying to formulate a solution into this situation they were in. "The windows, and doors are unbreakable. No matter how much force is put into them they wont budge. What a strange phenomenon. Is something like this even possible? It shouldn't be but here it is right in front of me plain as day. I need to research more into this. Perhaps the library will have answers." She then walked out of the classroom and headed to the second floor to where the library was.

User Image
Yuumi Kifujin

"Hey wait, please calm down. There's no need to panic. Stop running around please." No one was listening to Yuumi as they ran passed her trying to break down the windows or doors. Nothing she said mattered, no one was listening to her or even tried too. What could she say? They were locked in this school, and there wasn't anything anyone could do about it. "Why did Teichki have to scare everyone? This isn't helping anyone at all, and now everyone is in a mass panic freaking out and out of their minds." Yuumi wouldn't give up though. She would continue to try and help the students calm down.

User Image
Mr. Kurosaki

"How did it come to this so quickly, and worse case scenario? Is everyone this scared of being trapped in the school? Can't anyone realize that screaming and freaking out will only cause more trouble than needed? God what am I saying? I'm at the brink of loosing my mind myself. This isn't possible. I have to see if there can be a way out in the office. Perhaps the principle left something that could help us get out of the school." He then left too the office in search of anything that could help appease his mind.

User Image
Ms. Kōka

She was shaking with terror. She never once believed in supernatural things, and even though this wasn't ghosts or spirits the reality of a desk breaking against a window that is suppose to be fragile was shocking at most. She tried to be strong for the students, and for herself. She was able to shrug off the key incidents because she figured that there was a logical reason behind it, but this....this didn't have any logic behind it. She held her hand against her mouth. She didn't feel good at all. In fact she felt like she was going to be sick. She than got up and ran out of the classroom hoping to get to the restroom before she got too sick.

iXx Cole xXi

Amaya524

ii-Radioactive

Blue_moon225
Roselyn Drake Calvert

Ellise Belmont

Beloved Partner

8,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

AlsoNotMe

Sparkly Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:30 pm
User Image

Cole Brunel

Cole wasn't really paying attention, that was until Ayumi practically tackled him to the floor. He winced and blushed as he opened his eyes and found himself face to face with the girl. Cole wasn't really worried by all the chaos and 'supernatural' things going on, but he knew Aymui running off by herself wasn't a good thing. He stood slowly, almost being trampled by a female teacher running to the restroom as he got up and sighed. "...A-Ayumi wait a minute!" He called out as he ran down the hall after her. "You really shouldn't be leaving the group!"

Xaris Zeigmus

ii-Radioactive

Amaya524

Blue_moon225

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:50 pm
Mizuki Madarame

User Image

Mizuki hadn't noticed it right away, but the whole classroom had gone completely quiet. No screaming, no talking of any kind. Where had everyone gone? She took the head phone away from her ear, and sat up a bit so it would be easier to look around, and sure enough everyone, including the teachers, were gone. "Um Amaya, not to alarm you. But everyone's gone....Do you think we should stay here, or go and try figure out where they all went?" She turned to the girl and lightly tapped her shoulder while she spoke to try and get her attention.

{Going to the beach. Won't be able to post for a few hours.}

iXx Cole xXi

Amaya524

Blue_moon225

Xaris Zeigmus

x-PureHeroine

Benevolent Bibliophile

24,340 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Candy Fiend 150
Horror Role Plays