Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
{ GM ORP } Memory Blank (REUNION P 25) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:02 pm

"I didn't hide ANYTHING sugarplum. In case you haven't noticed you are like robbing a one-armed woman who was possibly drugged and taken advantage here. Officials aren't going to like that."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:07 pm
"I'm wearing boxers and I was here when you woke up. What part of that screams criminal to you? If you were drugged, would we go back to your place after? Seems you were plenty conscious to me to bring me here." Unless he knew her enough to go to her place, but he didn't remember anything either. He felt a twisting panic in not wanting to get the authorities involved, but did that mean he really was a criminal? Did he drug this girl and himself and mess around with her? If he was a criminal, did he go after a one-armed girl because she was easier to take advantage of?

No! No. He was not like that. Right? He felt like a decent person....right?

"Tell me where my clothes are. This is your room, right?" He gestured around them. "You'd know where my stuff is if this is your place."

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:08 pm
Meanwhile, somewhere else, the door slammed closed with a sort of hurried finality of someone who was extremely confused and maybe slightly terrified. They took a few seconds to catch their breath - even though technically it wasn't so much as catching their breath as trying to figure out what was going on before slowly, very slowly, prying themselves away from the door.

The hallway almost seemed normal in comparison, and sitting cross-legged in the middle of the hallway was a man. A pretty tall man, reading a book with lots of pictures on it. Said person looked up, their red hair flopping around them at all angles. "Oh hello," they said almost absently, and then paused, as if they were surprised too at how much volume their voice conveyed. They notably toned it down, slightly, "Are you a ninja too?"

"A what?" Said the person who was not red-haired and had just escaped a terrible crisis. "No, what I mean- maybe? I just- I just saw- a d- a dea-"

-"A deadly ninja technique, I know," said the taller of the two, flipping another page in the picture book. "I think, what happened after I lost my memories is that past me wrote a bunch of notes to future me, and I'm reading them right now. According to this book, Naruto, or something, past me was actually a ninja who has the spirit of an evil nine-tailed demon sealed in them." They took a second to lift up their shirt and check their stomach. "Huh. Must have been removed. Did you know that-"

"There is a dead body in my room!" The first blurted finally. For some reason, this red-haired guy was annoying him already.

"Oh." Said annoying guy scratched his head. "Do you think it'll come to life. I was wondering why they kept on mentioning these jutsu techniques and-"

-"No!" He paused. "Well, maybe. I don't know." It felt right for them to head purposefully down the hallway, without even knowing why, but considering that they didn't remember anything else, this would have to do.

"Wait!" The red-haired guy stood up. "Where are you going? Is this a ninja adventure? You should take me. I probably have some hidden powers or something you know." He held out a hand. "I'm Naruto by the way."

A pause. And then the person leaving finally sighed and turned around. Obligatory handshake that lasted a little too long and was a little too enthusastic thanks to the other. "I'm..." He paused. And then checked his pockets, and this his shirt. In one of the shirt pockets was a small book. A passport. He absently flipped it open, revealing a picture of an extremely generic looking person with short cropped brown hair. ".... John Smith."

"Oh look!" said Naruto, excitedly, "Your passport says Canada. You're a Canadian ninja."

"I don't think I'm a ninja." Sigh. John Smith continued walking.

"Wait! Where are you going! Hang on!" 'Naruto' gathered as many of the picture books as he could find, carrying them in one arm as he followed John Smith. They proceeded to move down one hall, which was mostly abandoned, and then another flight of stairs. "Huh."

What they were not expecting was for the doors to burst open at the end at that exact moment in time, and for an extremely scrawny guy holding an axe on one shoulder to pop in and proclaim themselves The God of Everything.

Naruto nudged John Smith. "Hey, maybe you're the god of Canada."

"Shut up."

"Aren't Canadian's supposed to be nice like 'Shut up, please?'"

"I don't think I'm-"

- "BELIEVE IT!" Pause. "Eh!"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:10 pm

"In case you haven't noticed, I don't know anything! All I know is I'm naked, missing an arm, had a guy in the same ******** bed as me and don't remember anything. Oh. And now he's apparently robbing me."

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:11 pm
Last time he'd checked, boxers didn't have pockets so, after giving the heralding seraph a casual once over, he flopped back onto the couch to return to his nap await further instructions.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:14 pm
She stared at him, her brain furiously trying to piece together things and having absolutely no luck. Asking her? He didn't know who she was, either? What exactly had she gotten herself into? She wasn't the type to just go gallivanting around and end up in strange places with strange people without at least sharing names, right? Right? His moment of anger seemed to pass, and she noticed he looked almost as worried as she was feeling.

"I honestly," she exhaled, drawing her response out, "don't know." She'd be angry at him if he didn't look so upset by things. "I don't know you, I don't know what I'm doing here, I don't know what we did or didn't do." She rubbed her elbow. That still hurt, ok. "Who are you? Where are we?"  

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:16 pm
"I'm not robbing you, you crazy, pycho! I'm just asking for clothes. I already told you I don't know anything either! If you were drugged, so was I! That's why I'm asking you where my stuff is because you said it's your room and your bed. I have nothing to go on." He was getting tired trying to reason with this b***h. She was going to call the cops on him and he was trying to keep her from flipping out on him - which wasn't working.

Taking a breath, he held his hand out in a 'hold it' gesture. "Okay. Let's just take this one step at a time. Is there anything or anyone that can help us out?" He looked around. "From what I can see. We were in bed. I'm wearing boxers. You're naked. If I messed with you, I think I'd be naked too. Maybe we were both parting and both took something." Okay, he was just going to admit he might have taken something. He had nothing else to reason why he didn't know anything.

"Maybe if we find our pants, we can see if any one of us did have drugs on us so we know." He hoped to god he didn't have a big bag of cocaine or something on him. If so, his plan was to take his pants and run before the cops came.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:18 pm
"You know," concluded the God of Everything, after some people had professed that they indeed, did not have an equally awesome name card, "I think I'm beginning to understand this place a little more. Not everyone is a god, I think half of you are mortals and the other half of you are gods. You can tell cuz some of you have these," he held up his ID, "and some of you don't. Clearly something went wrong."

Insert mysterious face. "But it is my duty as the god of everything to figure this out. What information do we have so far about this strange place? Also has anyone seen any zombies lying around? There's probably like, some zombies because I just came out of a Resident Evil science lab, and there's probably also like, hidden Russian spies, which are just as bad as zombies."

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:23 pm
"If you were the God of Everything, wouldn't you know everything already?" came a cheeky reply from the couch.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:23 pm
The short blonde gave the slightly taller blonde an almost crestfallen look as he admitted that he hadn't the slightest what was going on either. She would have asked him for his name, but a sudden bang of doors and bright light proved to be extremely distracting, as did the figure that came sweeping in, proclaiming to be God. This declaration had pale brows knitting as she stared incredulously at the scruffy man, but she did as instructed anyways. She had been wondering about who she was as well, so.. two birds.

Patting down her pockets she she was surprised to find a very thin single fold wallet. There wasn't much in it, a picture of herself, another small blonde, and a tall, tired looking man (Family?), and a pair of cards. One had a name on it, as well as numbers, the other had her photo, along with the same name. "Peyton," she read allowed, lips pursed.

Okay so she knew her name, now what? It didn't really fix anything, not really. Sure, there was a note of relief over at least knowing who she was, name wise, but that told her nothing about who she was, as a person.

She looked up again, only to find two more unknown guys had burst in. They were equally as loud and attention snagging as God.

bittiface

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:29 pm
The merits of the self-proclaimed 'God of Everything' were still yet to be determined, and she wasn't very sure whether or not she really wanted to go all the way back to their room to fetch any possible ID cards, assuming they couldn't find any on them. While considering her options, she began to listen to him again at the mention of a science lab. She had a whole trunk full of books that had that written on or inside them...and, of more pressing concerns, he was claiming something about hidden Russian spies.

She narrowed her eyes at Vladimir, suspicious.

"Are you a spy?" she asked, stiffening. But wait, if she was with him...her eyes widened again, pulse racing. She lowered her voice and spoke in a hissed whisper. "Am I a science spy?"

astrabot

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:30 pm
"Knowing and experiencing are two different things I'll have you know," the God of Everything sniffed haughtily. "Plus I'm the only one equipped for a potential zombie invasion. Look, do you want me to save you or not." He paused. "Boxers boy." Eye squint.

sammpai

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:34 pm
"Peyton?" Blue eyes gazed down on the much smaller figure of the girl. "How come you get an ID and I don't?"

Beejoux

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:43 pm
"Whoah!" Naruto, having skimmed over those gathered, tugged on John Smith's shirt sleeve excitedly, "I didn't know you had a twin!"

"What?" 'John Smith' had drifted off into thought. It was increasingly obvious that the passport belonged to the body and not him, and even more obvious that while everyone seemed to have lost their memory, there was something else going on. Everything was still too fragmented, there wasn't enough information to make any conclusions, he would have to wait it out-

- Naruto excitedly dragged his buddy towards a girl with black hair and glasses. "You guys gotta be twins!" Man! This was exciting! He lowered his voice to a whisper. "Don't worry, I wont tell anyone you guys are working with Russian spies."

"We're not- I'm not- I don't look like-" John Smith realised he didnt actually know what he looked like and thus could not justify that commend and simply pinched the bridge of his nose. There was a moment of severe deja vu accompanied by this action. "You can't just make up random conclusions." He looked at the other girl. "Wait, what's your full name?" Theoretically if they were indeed twins they would have the same last name, thus the passport thing was indeed a herring thus- why was he believing 'Naruto' anyway?!

nothing yet

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:44 pm

"I have nothing to go on either. I need clothes just as bad as you do if not more," She attempted to move him out of the way to get at the trouser drawer he was attempting to invade. "It's apparently my room so me first."

Except. Maybe it wasn't. The trousers she grabbed were too big on her and were clearly not meant for female hips. She removed them and offered them back. "Clearly I just grabbed your missing pair. It's a miracle." She went for another pair and got the same results. "Uhh...."

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff