Welcome to Gaia! ::

Deadman Wonderland - Forever Fair [Accepting]

Back to Guilds

The whole world is your playground, as well as your friend's tombs... 

Tags: Deadman, Wonderland, World, Branch of Sin, Forever Fair 

Reply United Kingdom
{UtC} London - Buckingham Palace Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LotusCrystal1223
Captain

Mythical Guildswoman

19,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:35 pm
Ari the Reaper Disciple
Rios

(Eva hissed and hit Rios' hand away and snarled at him)don't you dear touch me(she growled as she grabbed a needed that had been left behind and held it in her hand as a weapon)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:33 pm
LotusLover1209
Ari the Reaper Disciple
Rios

(Eva hissed and hit Rios' hand away and snarled at him)don't you dear touch me(she growled as she grabbed a needed that had been left behind and held it in her hand as a weapon)

Rios grabbed her wrist and started to slowly cool it. "How bout you show me a little respect and then I won't try to nose in on everything about you" he said starring at her ice cold.  

Ari the Grim Reaper
Vice Captain

Shadowy Genius

LotusCrystal1223
Captain

Mythical Guildswoman

19,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:08 pm
Ari the Reaper Disciple
Rios
(Eva hissed as he numbered her hand and kicked him in the crouch pulling away and glaring MAN!!! and i won't deal with any of your kind(she hissed as she kept walking back)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:09 pm
Ari the Reaper Disciple
Just felt like mentioning, Tsuki's apparently still alive on Gaia. After forever.

Lotus Lover 1209

(In any case, time for some chaotic intervention.)
Red hexagonal plates suddenly zipped out of the doorway, with Jay as their creator.
'Woops,' he yawned, before saying normally, 'Can you stop trying to manhandle girls for at least a minute, by the way, ice-boy? And you could at least pretend to be polite, miss. Otherwise I'll eventually lose it, kill both of you and never have to listen to you petty, childish squabbles again.'
Hmm, why didn't he just lose it now then?
(I won't kill them without your permissions, by the by.)  

The Assassin of Chaos

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ari the Grim Reaper
Vice Captain

Shadowy Genius

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:26 pm
The Assassin of Chaos
Ari the Reaper Disciple
Just felt like mentioning, Tsuki's apparently still alive on Gaia. After forever.

Lotus Lover 1209

Red hexagonal plates suddenly zipped out of the doorway, with Jay as their creator.
'Woops,' he yawned, before saying normally, 'Can you stop trying to manhandle girls for at least a minute, by the way, ice-boy? And you could at least pretend to be polite, miss. Otherwise I'll eventually lose it, kill both of you and never have to listen to you petty, childish squabbles again.'

((Tell Tsuki he is a failure of a captian and to give lotus her guild back that is if you want it lotus))

Rios sighed, "Ok A Im not trying to manhandle her and I wasn't going to freeze her hand off and B I only want a litle respect from her" he said with a shrug.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:31 pm
Ari the Reaper Disciple
The Assassin of Chaos

((Tell Tsuki he is a failure of a captian and to give lotus her guild back that is if you want it lotus))

Rios sighed, "Ok A Im not trying to manhandle her and I wasn't going to freeze her hand off and B I only want a litle respect from her" he said with a shrug.

(xP If I feel like it and get the chance to, I shall.)
'... Eh, still close enough. And you were also trying to sweet talk the nurse a few seconds ago...' Jay added in nonchalantly, smirking a little as he remembered him trying to get her to go out for dinner with him.
Heh, that'd be a laugh.  

The Assassin of Chaos

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

LotusCrystal1223
Captain

Mythical Guildswoman

19,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:06 pm
Ari the Reaper Disciple
Rios.

The Assassin of Chaos
Jay

(Eva jumped and sun around so her back was to the wall as she glared at Jay)Back away dead man or I'll make you fit your title(she said her eyes darting from one to the other of the men infrotn of her)I hate all men and will never trust any man(she hissed)
((naw...not intertested...its not my guild any more and its not worth the fight...those who are in the crew and higher could never be truely trusted by me again))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:08 pm
LotusLover1209
D= You don't trust me now?

'Trust me, a man doesn't need to be dead to be a dead man,' Jay told her cryptically, before telling both of them, 'Now go back to your beds or something, I don't wanna clear up any messes made by either of you today, if ever. Otherwise that means paperwork explaining why two Undertakers got killed. It's boring as hell and it means I'll probably get death squad too.'
The plates melted down and returned to Jay's body without a single impurity, leaving Jay looking a little brighter in colour than before.
(Also on a sidenote, is it just me, or is it only us 3 posting?)  

The Assassin of Chaos

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ari the Grim Reaper
Vice Captain

Shadowy Genius

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:26 pm
LotusLover1209
Ari the Reaper Disciple
Rios.

The Assassin of Chaos
Jay

(Eva jumped and sun around so her back was to the wall as she glared at Jay)Back away dead man or I'll make you fit your title(she said her eyes darting from one to the other of the men infrotn of her)I hate all men and will never trust any man(she hissed)
((naw...not intertested...its not my guild any more and its not worth the fight...those who are in the crew and higher could never be truely trusted by me again))

((Well....I'll take it over and show them how a real guild is run by a better captain))

Rios sighed, "K no need for all of us to get killed...and besides you still need your best undertaker" he said with a smirked then laid down and turned the lights off and tired to get some sleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:31 pm
The Assassin of Chaos
(Also on a sidenote, is it just me, or is it only us 3 posting?)

((yeah...you should do some announcements and maybe advertize the guild in the forums))
(Eva glared at them)I wan tout of this room...I refuse to sleep in a room with a man(she growled as she griped the needle tighter)  

LotusCrystal1223
Captain

Mythical Guildswoman

19,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

The Assassin of Chaos

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:10 pm
LotusLover1209
((yeah...you should do some announcements and maybe advertize the guild in the forums))

(Pretty sure I've done the latter... Aye, I did.
And when you say announcements, you mean Guild announcements asking people to invite people and stuff, right?)
'Then don't fall asleep, Gods sakes,' Jay muttered, before adding in a demeaning tone, out of irritation, 'How about I just trap both of you in a Vector Plate dome and see what happens? Maybe then, you won't be acting like toddlers complaining she did this and he did that...!'
He was actually planning on doing it too if they wouldn't sort things out. He didn't care about the situation they were currently in, especially since both were still recovering from the fight.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:40 pm
The Assassin of Chaos
And when you say announcements, you mean Guild announcements asking people to invite people and stuff, right?)

((yes that is it but its more telling those who are here...you have one month to post of on 1/1/2014 your all out of here...see how that goes))
(Eva glared at Jay and flipped him off)I want out of this damn room(she snarled)now let me out  

LotusCrystal1223
Captain

Mythical Guildswoman

19,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

The Assassin of Chaos

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:48 am
LotusLover1209
The Assassin of Chaos

((yes that is it but its more telling those who are here...you have one month to post of on 1/1/2014 your all out of here...see how that goes))

(As you can tell, pretty sure I did that... like, a week ago.)
Jay sealed the doors and windows with extra-think plates and sunk them into the floor. It'd pretty much be hard to leave through normal exit points.
'Get over yourself,' he replied with equal contempt, coolly watching her without much care. He had all the time in the world right now. All he had to make sure they got along and got better.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:03 pm
The Assassin of Chaos
Jay

(Eva flipped Jay off and glared at him)Move now dead man(she growled as she advanced toward him)I want a new room and I want it now.  

LotusCrystal1223
Captain

Mythical Guildswoman

19,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

The Assassin of Chaos

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:43 am
Jay's eyes flashed with anger and a blood-red plate of his flew right past Eva and cut her slightly, directly underneath her eye.
'Sit the hell down or I'll slice you into parts and rearrange your body into a sitting posture,' he told her quietly as he folded his arms, a dangerously intent look in his eyes all of a sudden making him seem more like a maniac than the jokey sort of guy he was originally. Like something had cracked, almost. He was even thinking, 'Eva, I dare you to try it. I double dare you.'
LotusLover1209

United Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces