Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:49 pm
exclaim The Metaplot has begun!

The first ORP can be found HERE. I can't stress enough that nobody is allowed to publicly rat out Shangyue, do not start a riot, he is going to make it through the first stage of his coup. It would be entirely reasonable to be scared at this point since if he did do this, he killed his own grandfather (and the two have always been apparently close).

If I quoted you here, I have listed your slave as someone Shangyue thought would be interested in hearing what he had to say. You can do what you want with that information EXCEPT getting him caught at this stage.

Andranis

Safaia

Yin-bug

Puhterodactyl

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:01 pm
Ecavi

Are we still able to offer characters? I am very interested in this, it looks as though it will be exciting 8D

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:01 pm
cool Yes! Absolutely.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:13 pm
User Image

Okay.. so with that in mind, I would like to offer Belial. Literally hot off the naming press and as blank slate as can be. I would love to have him recruited from the roguelands and be a supporter of his ideas and raving. I enjoy nothing more than a forceful take over that involves murder. :3

Just let me know what I need to do. Would there be a recruiting RP of sorts, which could also be a JRP?

<3

Ecavi

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:10 pm
Green Ever After
User Image

Okay.. so with that in mind, I would like to offer Belial. Literally hot off the naming press and as blank slate as can be. I would love to have him recruited from the roguelands and be a supporter of his ideas and raving. I enjoy nothing more than a forceful take over that involves murder. :3

Just let me know what I need to do. Would there be a recruiting RP of sorts, which could also be a JRP?

<3

Did you have a rank in mind for him? biggrin I can roll him or you can pick something. I don't think I need to restrict any rank from here, Shangyue needs supporters in all ranks.

You can put him right into any of the ORPs, even one post can count as a JRP for certing whee  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:16 pm
Ecavi
Did you have a rank in mind for him? biggrin I can roll him or you can pick something. I don't think I need to restrict any rank from here, Shangyue needs supporters in all ranks.

You can put him right into any of the ORPs, even one post can count as a JRP for certing whee
I was thinking perhaps Guard? :3 -- And if that's the case I will jump in than~ <3

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:33 pm
OK! We'll put him in the middle class, then, too smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:00 pm
Let me know when Shangue goes looking for his sister!  

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:49 pm
Scaramouche Fandango
Let me know when Shangue goes looking for his sister!

Absolutely! biggrin

ninja It's not in this RP <3  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:39 pm
User Image

I have mostly blank slate dude that could be an ally for Shangue.
He's a bit of a grumpy pants, so if it involves making other's suffer and his side winning, he's all for it.
Random rank (Because I like random picking) =D

ninja

Ecavi

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Ecavi generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 3!

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:55 pm
[ Lady Kiya ]

1 = Full Moon, High Class
2 = Waning Gibbous, Upper-middle Class
3 = Last Quarter, Middle class
4 = Waning Crescent, Lower-middle Class
5 = New moon, Low Class

Middle class! Hunter or Guard! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:58 pm
Will go with a Guard, gives him a reason to act grumpy. ninja

Ecavi

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:59 pm
OK! Awesome! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:53 pm
Ecavi

heart hope it's not too late to join in?

User Image
I've been meaning to get this guy into the pride eventually, and why not now? His personality isn't set yet but I feel like he's a bit slippery like a jellyfish & acts according to how he feels others might want him to act in any given situation.

User Image
Mvushi will do anything he can to get back to not being a slave... but he'll settle for some privileges that come with supporting a lion willing to fight for his position as ruler.

My other member, Ochieng, probably wouldn't be for him so... idk why I am even putting this here. -runs-  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:59 pm
Lethrossen

@Yue-He - any rank preference?

@Mvushi - Ohoho. I'm going to venture to say that he would be among the first of slaves approached about this kind of opportunity, assuming is past was known to Shangyue. He seems an obvious candidate <_< So, obviously he can be totally involved in Shangyue's side of this whole ordeal.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff