Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yugioh with a chance for romance

Back to Guilds

The yu-gi-oh you know & love with some new twists & turns 

Tags: Role Play, Yu-gi-oh, Romance, Comedy 

Reply Yu-Gi-Oh With a chance for romance
The Fight for Domino City Continues 1x1 Captain & Vice-Cap Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:11 am
(Kaiba) No its no problem at all. I will even carry you up to our room myself. He takes off his jacket and covers Misty in it. heart get well soon.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:38 am
(Misty) I will.  

Misty_Wheeler_Kaiba
Captain

Devoted Wife

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:04 am
Kaiba parks his car. And lifts Misty with ease. And carrying her to the bedroom. Sleep well he says as he lays her in bed. And leaves a glass of water for her on the nightstand.

Our hurt bikers are finally waking up. Mad and confused for their loss, they ride off, only to find the darkness in which the organization was hiding. The bikers all swear loyalty to the Organization.

Maddened by their common Enemy, Pete suggests they try another method of attack. A surprise- full on attack.

The New recuits go first as a distraction while the Organization swoops in and over powers the blades & The gang.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:14 pm
Misty falls asleep quickly & holds Seto's jacket to help her get better quicker.  

Misty_Wheeler_Kaiba
Captain

Devoted Wife

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:04 pm
(Riku) Look! Out there. Just outside turtle house game company, were the roudy bikers from before causing mayhem and destruction.

(Yami) We'd best form a attack plan, and fast! Otherwise they'll destroy Grandpa's livelihood.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:40 am
(Tristan) I know how we can take down those punks, but first I need to get in touch with Joey. Yugi, I need you to create a diversion. Anything will do.

Yami then then steps out to confront the Bikers. He challenges One of them to a duel.. Rafael. The gang looks out to him as he makes a desperate attempt to buy them some time.

(Rafael) Okay Yugi, he calls off the Biker gang's attack. But know this I had every mean to destroy you and your pathetic friends. He dismounts his motorcycle and quicky places his deck in his duel disk.

(Rafael) Since you called me out, it is only fair I go first. First I draw. With 6 cards in his hands he makes his move. First I activate Terraforming, So I can add The Seal of Orichalcos to my hand. Now I place a monster in Defense modd and set one card facedown.  

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

Misty_Wheeler_Kaiba
Captain

Devoted Wife

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:46 am
(Tea) Yugi,I know you can beat him!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:52 am
Tristan grabs his phone and dials Joey's number. C'mon man Pick up we need you. A voice answers on the other end. It's Mokuba.

(Tristan) Hey! Where's Joey?!

(Mokuba) He went off with Kaiba, to pick up some medicine.

(Tristan) Tell them to hurry back. We got a situation over here, Seems like those bikers after Yugi. We could use a hand about now.

(Mokuba) Already on it!, he's on his way. The jet should be landing soon.

(Tristan) What a relief. Yugi is already in a duel and it looks like one of them just pulled the seal of orichalcos.  

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

Misty_Wheeler_Kaiba
Captain

Devoted Wife

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:56 am
(Tea) Tristan, Is Joey on his way? Looks like Yugi could use some help....

(Roxanne) Has anyone seen Max? I can't find him anywhere  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:58 am
While the gang is distracted, The Organization decided to drop in the little affair. They are now searching for the keyblades.

(Sora) We must act fast!

(Riku) Right! It looks like they set a trap for us.

(Max) Let's do this. As he weilds his Keyblade.  

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:02 am
(Trisain) Mokuba said Joey is with Kaiba, and they went to get medication for Misty. I think they are both on their way here now.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:04 am
(Kairi) That Strange,Rikku & Sora are gone too.

(Roxanne) Maybe They are with Max. So where ever Max is.......

(Kairi) That's Where Sora & Rikku are.

(Tea) Don't go looking for them. It's too dangerous out there.

(Roxanne & Kairi) Ok.  

Misty_Wheeler_Kaiba
Captain

Devoted Wife

Misty_Wheeler_Kaiba
Captain

Devoted Wife

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:07 am
Darksetokaiba24
(Trisain) Mokuba said Joey is with Kaiba, and they went to get medication for Misty. I think they are both on their way here now.

(Tea) I didn't realize Misty was sick. When did that happen?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:50 am
(Tristan) Well, It must've been today. She has a fever.

The gang looks up as the jet has landed. Out comes Joey, And Kaiba as well.

(Kaiba) What's your gaame at punks? I merely defeated you all in a fight not even a day ago. Now you're coming after them?!! I got it just up to her with you

( Tristan) I hate to break it to you but it seems you are mismatched here. Kaiba why don't you head off to take care of your wife. I got this. He sets up his duel disk and Joey partners up with him to duel the rest of the Biker gang.  

MaisEgyptianCat
Vice Captain

Misty_Wheeler_Kaiba
Captain

Devoted Wife

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:28 pm
(Tea) Be careful Tristan. You too Joey. Roxanne,Kairi, See if you can be any help to Kaiba.

(Roxanne & Kairi) Ok. They rush off to see if can help Kaiba take care of Misty.  
Yu-Gi-Oh With a chance for romance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff