Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mobile Suit Gundam: Forgotten Century [ Is recruting ]

Back to Guilds

“The triumph can’t be hand without the struggle” -Wilma Rudolph 

Tags: Gundam, Crossover, War Roleplays, Gundam Lovers, After War 

Reply --Areas/Zones--
Hear ye, Hear ye, i'm trying to census folks Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wrathchild 138

Alien Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:45 pm
Zieg Wolfblade
Hey everyone. I got permission from Hinote to start my own mercenary band and I'm posting it up here to see if anyone's interested. Long story short is that we'll take any job as long as the pay is good and a big stipulation of our contracts is always access to our employer's technology. Exchanging money and tools for survival for mercenaries that aren't bound by morals seems like a fair trade to me. We also regularly scavenge for parts and supplies and often loot mobile suits that aren't destroyed on the battlefield. Quote me if you're interested in joining! I'm wanting this group to be a bunch of dangerous cutthroats! blaugh

Steel Wolves
User Image

Unless the final spot has already been filled, I'd love to be a Wolf. Otherwise, since we don't really have a Zeon perse I'll suppose I'll go with the Federation.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:56 am
Wrathchild 138
Zieg Wolfblade
Hey everyone. I got permission from Hinote to start my own mercenary band and I'm posting it up here to see if anyone's interested. Long story short is that we'll take any job as long as the pay is good and a big stipulation of our contracts is always access to our employer's technology. Exchanging money and tools for survival for mercenaries that aren't bound by morals seems like a fair trade to me. We also regularly scavenge for parts and supplies and often loot mobile suits that aren't destroyed on the battlefield. Quote me if you're interested in joining! I'm wanting this group to be a bunch of dangerous cutthroats! blaugh

Steel Wolves
User Image

Unless the final spot has already been filled, I'd love to be a Wolf. Otherwise, since we don't really have a Zeon perse I'll suppose I'll go with the Federation.

Absency thread has it that Steel Wolves' leader is currently on two-weeks off, one member also has irl trouble for about a week or so, and one member transferred off due to fear of inactivity... Ya still up for the slot (they got 2 open atm, actually), or want to try rolling feddie right away ?

On other note, good to see you again, Wrath. *salutes*  

Positroneidon
Crew

Junior Raider

Wrathchild 138

Alien Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:23 am
Positroneidon
Absency thread has it that Steel Wolves' leader is currently on two-weeks off, one member also has irl trouble for about a week or so, and one member transferred off due to fear of inactivity... Ya still up for the slot (they got 2 open atm, actually), or want to try rolling feddie right away ?

It is good to see you as well old friend, I appreciate you inviting me to this little shindig. As for the slot, I'd like to, but I'm curious as to if I'd have to wait for Zieg to return and if so, do you have any idea what style of suit his group has (Zeek, Feddie, etc.) or if there is a thread I can access to read up on that info?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:31 am
Wrathchild 138
Positroneidon

It is good to see you as well old friend, I appreciate you inviting me to this little shindig. As for the slot, I'd like to, but I'm curious as to if I'd have to wait for Zieg to return and if so, do you have any idea what style of suit his group has (Zeek, Feddie, etc.) or if there is a thread I can access to read up on that info?

I don't think his has a specific style. I think for his group its a free choice as to which style of tech you use.  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

Archer_Jack
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:43 am
Although he is currently using a Leo  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:32 am
Wrathchild 138
Positroneidon

I do think you'll have to wait for Zieg and co. to return before you can do anything ; except of course you'll go solo for the time being or something.

Well, so far no unit restriction(s) has been made, our captain went as leeway as letting any mecha pic ot be used as unit frame, though it'll have to be gundamized in term of tech down to approx. 0079 OYW standards spec ; but Feddies do have limited tech panels regarding weaponries, for starter gear, they'll be stuck using their own manufacture equipments, thus you won't see a zack machinegun in the feddie this early. Does that answer the question ? XD  

Positroneidon
Crew

Junior Raider

Wrathchild 138

Alien Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:46 am
Positroneidon
I do think you'll have to wait for Zieg and co. to return before you can do anything ; except of course you'll go solo for the time being or something.

Well, so far no unit restriction(s) has been made, our captain went as leeway as letting any mecha pic ot be used as unit frame, though it'll have to be gundamized in term of tech down to approx. 0079 OYW standards spec ; but Feddies do have limited tech panels regarding weaponries, for starter gear, they'll be stuck using their own manufacture equipments, thus you won't see a zack machinegun in the feddie this early. Does that answer the question ? XD

Indeed it does. I say everybody talking about SEED stuff so I finally broke down and watched the first two episodes, researched their suits, I like that ZAFT uses alot of Zeek-esque technology. I actually think I'm going to go with a Gouf Ignited with some Ginn characteristics if that's possible, I dunno if that type of tech is allowed since we are keeping it to OYW standards, might be a little too high mobility and such, I dunno.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:02 am
Wrathchild 138
Positroneidon

Indeed it does. I say everybody talking about SEED stuff so I finally broke down and watched the first two episodes, researched their suits, I like that ZAFT uses alot of Zeek-esque technology. I actually think I'm going to go with a Gouf Ignited with some Ginn characteristics if that's possible, I dunno if that type of tech is allowed since we are keeping it to OYW standards, might be a little too high mobility and such, I dunno.

The wonders of this system is , that you can use a Gouf Ignited, A Cgue, Borjannon, or anything. But ; it may look that way from outside, but we'll have to nerf down the insides, and voila, you can work your thrusters and whatnot from scratch whilst keeping the look since beginning ; optimistic view would be to consider it a li'l gift from the crewtable or something. Iirc we do have some peeps who are already using Zaku Warrior as their starting frame, so i guess it won't be a problem.  

Positroneidon
Crew

Junior Raider

astroninja1
Vice Captain

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:05 pm
Wrathchild 138

Resistance is primarily using zeon suits atm  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:51 pm
Alrighty.
Nat is going to be in the resistance.
I'll post Felicia's alignment once I finish her profile.  

harmonieux

Fatcat

Zieg Wolfblade
Crew

Vicious Powerhouse

9,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:53 pm
Wrathchild 138

You still interested in joining the mercs? I'm going to be getting into it pretty deep. Working on our home base right now. Don't worry too much about the members. I'm currently working on rounding up the others.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:36 am
Zieg Wolfblade
Wrathchild 138

You still interested in joining the mercs? I'm going to be getting into it pretty deep. Working on our home base right now. Don't worry too much about the members. I'm currently working on rounding up the others.

Indeed I am. I just have to get someone to do my suit pic and I'm working on having another friend of mine tweak my character image and then I'm going to start doing my profile and such. His name's going to be Alric Adler and if allowed he will be a Lunarian (which may also give him the codename/alias "Moon Wolf"). I essentially want to make him a sort of combination of Ginias Sahalin, Treize Khushrenada, and Char Aznable. Mad scientist with a sense of honor, but is willing to do whatever he has to in order to achieve his ideals and stand firm to his beliefs.  

Wrathchild 138

Alien Gaian

Archer_Jack
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:45 am
Wrathchild 138

I essentially want to make him a sort of combination of Ginias Sahalin, Treize Khushrenada, and Char Aznable.

dont take this too hard but wat?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:45 pm
Wrathchild 138
Zieg Wolfblade
Wrathchild 138

Indeed I am. I just have to get someone to do my suit pic and I'm working on having another friend of mine tweak my character image and then I'm going to start doing my profile and such. His name's going to be Alric Adler and if allowed he will be a Lunarian (which may also give him the codename/alias "Moon Wolf"). I essentially want to make him a sort of combination of Ginias Sahalin, Treize Khushrenada, and Char Aznable. Mad scientist with a sense of honor, but is willing to do whatever he has to in order to achieve his ideals and stand firm to his beliefs.

Just as a heads up Rayce has very little to no honor at all. He'll literally do any job if the pay is high enough to outweigh the risk. I just don't want there to be much conflict between the players in the mercs but I also do realize he's your character and you're free to do what you want with him. I'll still roleplay with whatever you decide to do, no problem. 3nodding  

Zieg Wolfblade
Crew

Vicious Powerhouse

9,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Wrathchild 138

Alien Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:12 pm
Archer_Jack
Wrathchild 138

I essentially want to make him a sort of combination of Ginias Sahalin, Treize Khushrenada, and Char Aznable.

dont take this too hard but wat?

Personality wise. Ginias was essentially a mad scientist who would stop at nothing to achieve victory in the name of Zeon. Treize was an old fashioned artistocrat who believed in honor and chivalry. And Char is charismatic, prideful, full of vengeance, and very much an “end justifies the means” sort of idealist. Sounds a bit odd I realize, but it will make more sense once I get his profile up and put him into play.

Zieg Wolfblade

Just as a heads up Rayce has very little to no honor at all. He'll literally do any job if the pay is high enough to outweigh the risk. I just don't want there to be much conflict between the players in the mercs but I also do realize he's your character and you're free to do what you want with him. I'll still roleplay with whatever you decide to do, no problem. 3nodding

No conflict there. A job is a job and one must have money to pay the bills.  
--Areas/Zones--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff