Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:42 pm
His house felt large, a little too large and silent. He wandered it aimlessly, as well as the ground. He saw pictures of students with him smiling proudly. "Students you teach in your school." Urban had explained. He didn't remember much about it, just bits and pieces. Even having students named brought nothing to the surface. The girl that came to rake the leaves... Mei...something. He didn't recall her either, and she'd stopped coming after a few times. Perhaps it was better that way.

Things looked to be missing. Photos...and other small things. A room sat empty, and he felt something stirring, wondering why it felt familiar. Still he couldn't recall and finally decided he needed to shake it all off.

He'd gone surfing...he remembered that much and he'd been upset...why had he been upset? It was for an important reason but what? It bothered him he couldn't remember, caused his head to ache slightly.

Maybe going back to the water....but the idea filled him with an unspoken dread. Still, he packed himself into the car and drove down there and sat at the waters edge.

A ghost of a laugh ran by him...the feel of sand and the tug on his hand had him smiling, only to realize it was something trying to break through his locked away memories...but...what?

"What happened that day...?

He eased to his feet and with resolve made his way to the water and paddled out though he was quaking slightly. As he lay there on his stomach, more flashes...an argument...with.... him.... who was he...? He struggled to put a name to the gauzy face in his head...and failed. An argument...a break up...and he'd come here for solace...and woken up hooked up to machines in the hospital.

"Somewhere...there's an answer eluding me..."

The sound of gulls calling over head washed over him as the water lapped at his legs, causing his board to rise and fall as his breathing picked up tempo, a wave of fear crashing over him as something gave way.

There was a storm...and he'd gone surfing...the natural one matching his emotional storm perfectly. So stupid...he'd gone surfing! A wave...larger than he'd ever managed washed over him, his board...he recalled the pain of it hitting him..and the feel of the briny water filling his lungs as he blacked out.

He was lucky to have survived...even if it'd cost him memories that he was told with time should come back to him. Even if what had led up to the accident...had caused him to lose...lose who? Someone that had been important..that was all he knew.

457 words  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:27 pm
The wind was cool out there on the water today and yet he was sweating, rivulets running down his neck an ear flicking away a bothersome drop the plink of it hitting the water around him lost to the roar of the water...or was that the roar inside his head?

He swallowed hard the taste sour in his mouth, a lump forced down as he pulled his mind away from those dim happenings and forced himself to think about now.

A sniffle came from him even as he inhaled the clean air, letting his lungs rise and fall as he focused on the deep calming breaths he knew he needed to take and not the shallow ragged ones his body was trying to corner him into. He would not let fear win this round!

A terror choked sob came from him as he opted to paddle back to shore. Surfing today was entirely out of the question, not when he felt so shaky both physically, emotionally...and mentally. There was too many what ifs, and unanswered questions.

What happened that day to cause the fight? He knew there was a fight...something important lost...no...two important somethings...ones...his eyes clenched tightly with a slight hiss of pain from trying to force the memories. The doctor had warned him not to, it could cause him some issues if he did.

A deep breath.

Hold.
release.

His mind cleared slightly, and he saw he was drifting close enough to shore to get off the board and close the distance with a slight swim, before long he found himself laying sprawled on his back on the sand, staring up at the sky that felt too blue, and too cheery.

Home, was the last place he wanted to be...that big...empty...lonely...house...his eyes closed with a shudder along his spine.

One day at a time.

No...one breath at a time. It was all he could do for the time being.

333 words  

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:50 pm
Dreams....

They were the cause of all this. He remembered that! ....within a dream which was odd, but he remembered the catalyst...the beginning of the end of his world as he knew it.

The ocean had beckoned to him so much lately that when he wasn't teaching classes or busy with....X or X.....he was down there surfing. It bothered him the names and faces eluded him. A teen...and a...small furry...pokemon! Yes a girl...but...who were they? His heart wrenched and a painful gasp was torn from his sleeping form as he rolled over clutching at the pillow on the empty side of the bed.

His mind might have forced him to forget but his heart hadn't forgotten there had been people he cared about, and who'd cared about him. Still, this pain slipped away as the sound of the water filled his dreams again. He was terrified of it after his accident...yet drawn to it.

So many dreams...of something beneath the water swimming...beckoning to him...a longing began to fill him even in his waking hours he recalled...something he'd tried to hide...and had become unable to continue fighting...

Costumes...Batman...Robin...Batgirl...those flashed into his mind clearly. One of the last few days of happiness...and then...

"I'm sorry (....)...I really am...I love you...so much...but not in the way you deserve...I can't explain it...but there's this pull...I can't get it out of my head...I need to find out what it is...I'm no good for you T(....) I'm sorry...the wedding is off...you and (...)sy...will need to go...I'm so sorry."

He woke with a start...wedding...cancelled wedding...someone he was engaged to who had a T name...and someone else...and...he groaned with the pain and flopped back onto his bed eyes red from tears that were building. His heart remembered his betrayal even if the memories were currently stolen from him.

337 words  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:57 pm
The Way You Make Me Feel
(Cameron meets Calypso)

Cam:
Cam hadn't gone near the ocean in awhile now. Between sketchy weather, and other things he hadn't forced himself near the water in sometime. But there it was again. That irresistible pull to go to the beach and do some surfing. He made sure his wet suit was packed in today since it was on the chilly side, along with the rest of his necessities and headed out to the car.

He'd come to accept parts of his memory weren't going to return. That there was things he'd never recall. Or at least it would still take a lot longer than he'd like. Still, he couldn't dwell on the forgotten.

The drive was uneventful and quiet, and once at the beach he stared at the water with a gnawing sensation in his stomach as he suited up. Before long he and his board were settled on the water and he paddled out, breathing deeply. "I don't know why I'm so scared. I've wiped out plenty before....never stopped me...or scared me. I won't let it beat me."

Caly:
It had been a long time since Calypso had seen the man; weeks, maybe a month or two; she’d lost track at this point. She was starting to believe she’d never be able to meet him again. Last time she hadn’t even caught his name. And the whole initial introduction had gone so very poorly. She’d caused him to have an accident, one that she was certain he’d never forget or forgive her for.

She sighed as she clung a rock, the waves gently crashing near the tips of her little blue tentacles. The sky looked like it had that fateful day, and the sorrow in her heart just increased. The others had warned her no good can come of interacting with those strange creatures that looked to be half Pokemon, half human. But this one’s aura? It was irresistible and she knew he would let no harm come upon her. If only the opposite were true.

From her little rock, Calypso could see the usual menagerie of surfers and swimmers without being pestered by their attempts of battling and capturing. She tended to shy away from such things naturally anyway. But today she had an urge to get closer, so she released her hold on the rock and slipped silently into the waves.

Cam:
Cam was glad the day seemed relatively calm even if the sky and all seemed so similar to the day he'd had his accident. The sky didn't rumble however, merely dark from heavy clouds. He could handle this well enough.

Finally he found a decent enough wave, not too big to terrify, and not too small to be worthless and he stood, feet sliding along the familiar board. He sucked in a deep breath and attempted to ride the wave, knees suddenly shaking and buckling and he toppled into the water with a shudder, blood running cold again. What the hell was wrong with him!?

He was treading water slowly, catching his breath and trying not to be sick.

Caly:
There was that feeling again. Her heart began to beat quickly as the sensation of a familiar and intoxicating aura could be felt. She quickened her pace, no longer wanting to float listlessly in the waves. It was him; he’d come back, and she could feel it. She was so excited that he was here once more, that she’d initially forgotten the accident of last time.

As she neared, however, her mind went elsewhere, to darker thoughts. What would happen if he was still angry with her? Again, it’d been her fault he’d lost control of that board he’d been on when she first mustered the courage to go introduce herself to him. She didn’t even know what he was doing on that board… but when he had fallen off, that’s when everything went south.

So, she held back a bit, her white crest poking out of the water, eyes barely above the surface. She was within sight of him now, only a few yards off, but she dared not get closer. There were no rocks around to hide behind either, so that was a little unnerving for her. What to do? She figured just watching him from this distance was safe. If nothing else, she could dive deeper under the water, if it came to it.

She found him utterly fascinating, even if he seemed to not be so comfortable on the board. He kept falling off it, though she was fairly certain that wasn’t the goal of whatever he was doing. Yep, best to hang back and watch.

Cam:
Cam draped an arm over his board and sighed softly as he floated in the water. He knew he had to get back up there and actually make the ride fully, he had to beat the niggling fear in his head or he'd never be able to get over it.

So he slid back up on the board and began to paddle again, past a crest of white in the water and deeper into the water where he watched the water, waiting. He'd been surfing for years. He yearned to reconnect to the sport he loved and he opened his eyes, resolve showing there. He was going to do this!

Another wave, larger than the last swelled and he prepared himself, and at the right time he got onto his feet arms extended and began to ride, exhilaration pouring through him, washing away the fear. He knew he could beat the fear!

Once his ride ended naturally he cheered, fist pumping in the air causing several people to stare at him like he was crazy but he didn't care. he flipped his hair from his eyes and ran back into the water, paddling out a broad smile on his face, and peace settling over himself, and once more he sat there waiting. No need to be hasty. Just be one with the water.

He felt eyes on him but didn't look around, assuming it was someone from shore watching, wondering if he'd continue cheering like a looney once he made another ride. The idea made him laugh!

Caly:
Calypso watched intently, trying to understand what exactly he was doing. As he paddled right past her, she froze, wishing him to pay her no heed. Whether it was her innate psychic abilities, or just the fact that Cameron was so focused at the task at hand, she didn’t know, but he did swim past her without a hint of caring. It caused conflicting feelings in her. Her own, natural bashfulness praised Arceus that she’d not been seen, but her longing to learn more about the man cursed her for being so afraid.

As she watched she could feel his emotions changing, or maybe it was just the way his body relaxed, that she’d noticed. Whatever it was that he was trying to do, she had a feeling he was going to do it this time. Her eyes were focused on him as her climbed on his board, wave approaching. The way he seemed to glide on top of the water like a Mantine was truly amazing to her. She’d never seen anything quite like this.., though she’d seen humans perform the act multiple times; somehow it was different with him. He made it look like an art.

When he’d made his run successfully and cheered, she did as well. Two little white tentacles waved in the air briefly before being pulled back under water, hopefully unnoticed. She even managed the quietest of “yay”s, only to be manifested in the shape of a bubble emerging from her little beak and breaking the water’s surface with little-to-no sound. She was excited to see him do it again. So excited in fact, that she was oblivious to her own movements. She was floating closer to him… just like last time.

Cam:
Cam felt something odd in the air...much like he had the time he'd had his accident, and he paused before doing anything else, trying to sense where the feeling was coming from. It felt familiar. What...what was it?

His eyes snapped open. It was that odd pulling sensation he'd been feeling for awhile now! Was the source here!? Sitting astride his board he looked around carefully, and spotted....what was it? Something coming closer. He shifted and bent a little to get a closer look. Was that a sea creature? He couldn't quite tell, and slipped into the water slowly not wanting to startle whatever it was and cause it to dart off. "I...wonder..."

Caly:
The little Inkay froze in the water; he’d noticed her. Oh no, now what?! She couldn’t think straight. Should she run? Stay still and pray he just thinks she’s a bit of trash floating along? Oh dear, she thought, this is just like last time! Stay calm, stay calm! She had to keep her abilities in check; last time she’d gotten far too excited and had unleashed that wave of dark psychic energy that’d caused him to topple off his board. She didn’t want that to happen again. Oh no, not at all. She thought she’d killed him last time… after she realized he couldn’t breathe underwater. And she certainly didn’t want to try and get him back to land again. That’d taken its toll on her telekinetic abilities, as small as she was.

She waited, watching as he slipped into the water. Her gut instinct was to swim as far and as fast as she could, but she couldn’t resist the pulling of her fascination with him. So, utterly conflicted, she bobbed in the water, her eyes peering over the surface, hoping that he wouldn’t lash out at her. “No, please, anything but that,” she thought, “Please don’t hate me…”

Cam:
It was some sort of sea creature, but it looked more pokemon than actual creature, and he eyed it curiously as he got closer. It wasn’t swimming away, or attacking…it looked scared. Of him? Well he was a lot bigger he surmised. Still he couldn’t help but reach out carefully, a curious look on his face.

“Don’t worry, I’m not going to hurt you.” Of course he wasn’t going to hurt the unknown little critter. The moment his hand came to a rest atop of the Inkay the pull he’d been feeling semi stopped…but there was a strong magnetic effect instead as if he didn’t want to move away. Couldn’t. No, this was the feeling he’d noticed before, and he couldn’t help but smile, a soft laugh coming from him. “Well that’s interesting. You put off a curious energy little one.” There was nothing but kindness as he looked down at the pokemon with a smile.

“Never seen a pokemon like you before. Wonder what you are.” Because obviously it was a pokemon!

Caly:
She winced ever so slightly as he reached out towards her. It wasn’t out of fear that he’d hurt her, but quite the opposite. She didn’t want to hurt him again, not that she’d wanted to the first time either. She didn’t want him to trigger anything she couldn’t control, really.

Calypso’s fear seemed to vanish as soon as Cameron’s hand came to rest on her, however. She couldn’t help but coo and blush lightly as he spoke too. One of her white tentacles lightly rested on he hand, the suction cups immediately taking hold, only causing her blush to darken. Yet another thing she couldn’t really control. “S-sorry,” she managed in the lightest of voices.

Cam:
He couldn’t help but notice the fact the little pokemon seemed to blush, and he have a light chuckle. If this wasn’t the most adorable pokemon he’d ever met, he didn’t know what one was! the suckers clinging to his hand didn’t bother him any, and his hand continues to rest there just lightly. “It’s alright you’re not causing me any harm. Do you have a name little one?” his head tipped curiously as he looked down at her. “You seem…familiar. I’m trying to figure out why. Maybe I’ve seen you before while I’ve been out here surfing.” Oh if only he knew! He tugged his board closer and rested his free arm over it to help keep himself afloat with as he waited for the shy pokemon to talk again.

Caly:
Calypso’s dark eyes fell as he asked her her name and mentioned that she seemed familiar. It seemed his accident had taken a bit of him memory with it. She blamed herself, of course, and couldn’t bring herself to look at him again. She sank into the water a little, so only the yellow, glowing dots and her white crest could be seen. How was she supposed to face him now? She didn’t want to be rude, but she was pitying herself a bit.

Eventually, she deemed it best to answer. She waggled her tiny, blue tentacles, raising herself so her beak was above the water and she could speak once more. “Calypso is my name.” She still couldn’t bring her eyes to meet his. She wondered if she should also tell him that that had indeed met before. He obviously felt it, he did voice it, after all.

Her volume became even quieter and her beak slipped below the water, leaving her next answer incoherent to most. “We have met.”

Cam:
“Calypso…such a pretty name.” he smiled at the Inkay gently still wondering why she was sinking under the water. His hand moved away from her head, thinking she was wanting to go, but he didn’t move away from the other, and instead continued to float, watching her curiously.

At her saying they’d met before he smiled, then looked sheepish. “I’m sorry I don’t remember. I had an accident awhile back and I lost some memories. I still don’t remember some people…or events is my understanding. I’m sorry you’re one of the ones I can’t remember.” He did sound truly sorry. “However, I’m happy to be able to meet you again. So you know I’m Cameron then right?”

Caly:
Needless to say, she was surprised he’d heard her say they’d met, some of her telepathy must have snuck through, planting the thought in his mind. That was a bad sign.

Her body twisted in the water, her white tentacle finally releasing itself from Cameron’s hand. She couldn’t really shake her head, given her body structure, so this was the next best thing. “I didn’t get your name last time.” This was the most she’d ever spoke to any creature in her life. She wondered what made him so different.

Cameron. That name seemed to fit him, somehow. She loved it. “I like your name too,” she cooed honestly. “I-it’s nice to finally meet you… properly.”

Cam:
“Ahh sorry I didn’t give my name last time. If I was out here, I was probably focusing on the waves and catching the perfect ride back to shore.” He rubbed the back of his neck apologetically looking sheepish. “My friends call me Cam, so you can call me that too if you’d like.” Well, why not? He didn’t see why he shouldn’t offer the option to her as well.

He shifted looking up at the sky. It was growing darker both in the clouds and the fact the sun seemed to be setting, which mean he ought to get out of the water soon, the cold was starting to seep into his suit a little anyhow.

Caly:
“Cam,” she repeated, a soft, caring tone to her voice. Her light blush returned, realizing he said friends called him that.

“You have to go,” her heart broke a little. She could see it written all over his face, no need to be a Psychic type for that. “I’m sorry if I kept you.” She fluttered back in the water. The coolness didn’t bother her much, honestly. The water was as much her home as the shear cliffs near the sea, both of which were never really that warm this time of year.

Cam:
"I do unfortunately. It's getting late, and the water is cold for me, even with my wet suit on. But I can come back again soon if you'd like? Tomorrow even." he was surprised by how quick the suggestion came from him, but he didn't mind. He reached out and brushed a hand over Calypso's head. "Don't sound sad Calypso, I like surfing so I'm here a lot." which was the truth at least.

Caly:
“Yes, I would like that a lot,” she spouted eagerly, instantly turning red at her brashness. She even nuzzled into his hand as it caressed her. She felt so comfortable around Cameron. She really didn’t want him to go, but at least this visit seemed to be going far better than their last one. And he promised to be back… somehow she knew he would be too.

Cam:
"Then I'll definitely come back to see you tomorrow Calypso." he smiled as she blushed, amused by her shyness it seemed. It was adorable as far as he was concerned! He pulled away then and pulled himself out of the water to paddle back to shore, pausing to look at her again before he did. "You be well little sea princess and I'll see you soon." he winked and started the trip back to the sand where he saw to pulling off his wet suit, and raised a hand in farewell to the water where he was sure she was still floating just out of his sight, and turned towards his car feeling happier than he had since his accident.

Caly:
Calypso watched silently as he paddled off, his words replaying in her mind. She was shocked that he’d given her what seemed to be an adoring nickname. So much so, that her blushed did not fade.

She watched until the speck she knew was him walked off the beach and into some strange device that carried him away. The feeling of his aura faded, but she was happy. She’d see him tomorrow.

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:11 pm
Wedding Bells!
(Solange & Urban tie the knot)

Solange & Dream
“It’s here! It’s here, it’s here!” Cordelia chimed, moving around the room with the speed of a Poke’mon herself. Her wild hair was pinned to her head for the first time in ages, but the more she bounced, the more tendrils escaped. “When you told me you were getting engaged to this guy, I was nervous, because I mean, whose more shady than Ur-“

“Cordelia, we need more pins.” Wendy smiled to her overactive daughter and watched as the young adult left the room. She stood tall and proud behind Solange, who was seated before the hotel’s vanity table. Several times she’d had to dab her eyes with the tissue currently hanging out of her dress pocket, but never so much as it would ruin her eye makeup. “Look up, dear, and turn to the left.”

Solange felt as if she couldn’t breathe. While Cordelia blathered on about this and that from the other room in the suite the women had booked, Solange felt as if she were in a tunnel. It really WAS here. Today was the day she would become Urban’s bride, and as cheerfully sunny the tropical beach was outside she couldn’t stop shaking.

“Do you know if Dream has his suit already? And Jayme, does he know to come here for pictures before we walk down?” Wendy waved to Cordelia, murmuring something about checking her phone for texts from the boys. “Ah, well, Dream’s on his way up to drop off the flowers. Do you want him to get you something to drink? Solange?” Wendy tapped the side of her face with a hand, an amused grin playing out on her face.

Solange shook her head and gave a tense laugh. “Sorry, nerves. Yeah, some kinda soda would be nice. And I think Dream told Jayme, so here’s hoping he didn’t mess this s**t up.” Wendy smacked her shoulder, a little rougher than the last time. “What?”

“Language. You’re a bride today.” Wendy walked away to search for the jewelry box, leaving Solange alone to turn to the mirror.
Everything felt so surreal. With her hair pinned up, it felt as if everything was coming into place. Her makeup was soft, demure even, which gave a stark contrast to the risqué qualities of her dress. When she stood, the folds of the skirt danced across her legs onto the carpet, pooling around the jewelry that would serve in place for shoes today. Giving a little twirl, Solange felt herself loosen up when she looked at the mirror.

A wolf whistle from the doorway made her turn. Dream passed off a box of flowers to Wendy and sauntered over to Solange. His shorter hair made him look more boyish, and lighter, even. Though, most of it could be attributed to Quinn. “How do I look?”

“Like a Goddess.” Where once he might have been envious of Urban, he could only feel relief that Solange looked so happy. Dressed in white himself, they made quite the pair, though it wasn’t the woman before him that made his heart flutter. He turned to the mirror, and gave a huff, moving his hair around his forehead to cover the larger portions of bandaged wounds. Though, with ivory bandages on chocolate skin, he couldn’t do much. “I look like a hot mess. And this hot air is drying out my stitches. “ Passively, he passed his hand over his thighs, which were stiff and bandaged.

With a chuckle, Solange wrapped her arm around his and took the soda from his free hand, popped the top with her fang and took a long drink. “Chill, Casanova, you look sexy. No one’s supposed to be looking at you, anyway.”

“Does that mean they shouldn’t?” Dream laughed, and barely dodged a punch to the shoulder.

Urban, Jayme, Quinn, Cameron
Jayme, while he was Solange’s maid of honor, a position within the wedding that had absolutely floored him to be honest…was down with the guys getting dressed mostly because he himself was male, and Solange and the others were decidedly female. His dress was simple, so as not to upstage Solange, and he was currently fidgeting with the red sash on it to tighten it slightly. His hair hung loosely around his shoulders as was normal for him.

Cameron was helping Urban straighten his tie up a little the pair decked out in matching suits, complementing the dress Jayme was wearing, and he was teasing his best friend to help him relax. “Who’d have thought, you of all people settling down? If you’d asked me back when we dated if I thought you were the marrying type, I’d have laughed in your face you know that right?” There was a laugh from Urban as he swatted Cam’s hand from his throat. “What can I say? Sol completes me in ways I can’t describe, and I have grown up since we dated you know.” There was a nod from Cam then, and a smile. “This is true you have and I’m really happy for you man.” He clapped Urban on the shoulder and turned to Jayme who was looking a little nervous, the dress was much shorter than he was used to!

There was a knock on the door before it swung open, and there stood Quinn, who removed the hat he wore, before ducking into the room. All three sets of eyes turned to look at him, surprised by how nicely he cleaned up. "Well look at you. Who knew you could look so nice in that getup?" Urban chuckled at the tall teen, who like Dream was still slightly decked in bandages and such. “Ready to hit the beach? It’s about time.” Urban gave a nod and a smile. “Got the rings Cam?” “Right here.” Jayme eased to his feet, and accepted the flowers he would be carrying from Quinn, who extended an arm to him. “Come on gents, lets go.” Once back out of the room, Quinn redonned the cowboy hat he had on, standing out not only for his size, but his height and all, which was added to by his dress clothes. He cut an imposing figure!

Jayme waited at the spot he was supposed to, for Solange so he could walk out ahead of her, and Quinn stood there waiting for Dream, so they could go out together, while Urban and Cam stepped from the hotel and out onto the beach, the area designated for their wedding was cordoned off, and there stood a priest waiting for them. Urban and Cam stood there waiting, eyes fixed on the stretch of beach Solange would have to walk down.

Solange & Dream
Wendy and Cordelia were the first to descend the steps to where the boys waited. While their eyes and complexions were similar, Cordelia’s violet hair set her apart from her mother’s strawberry blonde. The older of the two sucked in a deep breath, and moved in to give first Jayme, then Quinn a hug. “You boys look amazing. Jayme, you are an absolute peach, and Quinn…well, I know why my Dream picked you.” She chuckled when her daughter tapped her arm playfully. “I’ll want to talk with you after the ceremony, just to make sure you’re good for my boy.”

With those words spoken, the stepped to the side, allowing for Dream to follow down next. He popped his labels, coming down the steps with an stiffer, but languid stride and a charmingly white smile. Seeing his trainer so close to Quinn reminded him that the two had yet to be properly introduced, and for a moment he felt his heart clench. She wouldn’t have said anything too embarrassing, right? Right?...Internally he began to weep. He moved close to Quinn, scanning the larger boy with appreciating eyes before leaning in. “Keep the hat on later.”

Last to descend was Solange. Her bare feet felt odd on the pavement, as did the exposed garter on her leg. In her ears were large, diamond earrings and around her neck sat a necklace she could care less to wear again. She smiled nervously to the assembly, clutching her crimson bouquet to her chest. When she saw Jayme a bright smile spread to her face. “Oh my God, Jayme…” She couldn’t help it; she hugged him, and hugged him tight. “I’m so glad you’re here. I don’t know where I would be without you.” Pulling back, she turned to see Quinn, widening her eyes at the enormity of him. She cast a quick look to Dream as if to say ‘not bad’ before getting caught by Wendy.

“Pictures will have to wait for later, dear; we’re needed on the beach now.”

Quinn was gracious and hugged Dream and Solange’s trainer/mom back, a warm smile on his face. “It would be my pleasure to sit and talk with you later ma’am.” Yes, this one did know how to be polite when the situation called for it, and he could see it did.

With Dream coming up to him Quinn bent, and brushed a soft kiss to his cheek and a low whispered “Be my pleasure to leave the hate on Darlin’” before he straightened and offered his elbow to Dream, just because he wanted to, a bright smile on his face as he leaned in to hug Sol gently, turning to look at Dream again. It might’ve been her big day, but the big guy had eyes for no one but the Ninetails beside him.
Jayme for his part hugged Solange back tightly, tears in his eyes. “I’m so happy for you Solange! Who knew a blind date between us, would turn into yours and Urban’s wedding!” it was amazing, he actually squealed in delight at this idea, he stepping back to look at her. “Urban was a smart man asking you to marry him. I’m so happy I had a part in you two meeting.” He beamed at his best friend and held out her flowers then. “Also, I worked on a special surprise for your guy’s first dance…and you will be dancing!” Quinn was amused by the forceful tone Jayme had in that instance, and his assessment of the usually quiet teen changed a little, and he couldn’t help but chuckle, winking at Dream. It had only been a short time since their accident, and he was glad they were in such a beautiful place to have this wedding, it would give them a chance to relax and spend some restful, happy time together. “C’mon Darlin, we need to head out to the sand now. I have a chair sitting there for you so you can rest if you need.” He was of course still worried about Dream, and wasn’t about to let him suffer standing if he had to sit. His own bandages were more hidden, and even the sling he was in for his still mending arm was mostly hidden beneath his jacket. He was just glad the potions that had been used had healed it so well!

“I have the cameras sitting out there ready to go for plenty of photos after…and I do mean plenty.” Quinn had helped Cam set them up not too long before! Holding the door open for Cordelia, and Dream his good hand then coming to rest lightly on his lower back as the door swung shut, and Jayme couldn’t help the wistful sort of sigh from him. “Dream is sure lucky to have a guy who cares about him so much. I’m glad your both so happy.” He beamed again, knowing it was about time for him to lead the way.

Solange & Dream
Dream couldn’t keep the smile off his face. He felt his cheeks warm as that same smile took on a devious grin, and a part of him felt it all come full circle when Quinn not only hugged his mom, but Sol as well. With his arm looked in the larger boys, he gave a squeeze, standing as tall and proud as the sun itself.

The bride to be couldn’t look Jayme in the eye, or else she might start tearing up herself! “Crazy s**t, huh?” She held onto his hands for a while, unable to let him go even as he pulled back. “A part? Jayme, you’re the reason why I put him with him to begin with! Without you, I wouldn’t have gotten to know him at all. You should go into matchmaking.” Solange held her flowers up as a sassy guard, taken a back by Jayme’s forceful tone, even as Dream snickered. “You know I have two left feet…”

“It’s true. She’ll…she’ll…yeah, no, go ahead and dance.” Every word that Dream spoke was met with an intensely deepening glare from Wendy, and when he finally zipped up she gave him a pleasant smile. No matter how old they got, Momma still ruled the roost! Dream, however, had his attention turn to Quinn and all sarcastic comments went out the window. “Thanks. Hopefully I won’t need it, but I’ll keep an eye on it.” The one he was more worried about was Quinn, but out of the two he wasn’t going to be the one trying to keep up an appearance at the alter.

Wendy gave a deep sigh. “Oh thank goodness. I was worried we wouldn’t have any.” With her hand clenched in her daughters, she gave Cordelia a hug and let her walk out with her ‘brother’ and his boyfriend.

“Lucky doesn’t begin to cover it. I have no idea how he found that guy, or how he managed to tame him, but I’m glad.” She leaned in to give Jayme a chaste kiss on the cheek. “And someday soon you’ll be the luckiest of us all.”

Jayme couldn’t keep the soft blush from his face at Sol’s words , a smile on his face as he squeezed her hands. “Well, I’m glad I could help you out I really, really am. You two are perfect together.” That’s just how he saw the two of them! “Urban dances very well, I bet he’ll make sure your two left feet don’t trip you both up.” He laughed softly and winked then. It was amazing what the change of scenery for a home life and work was doing for the teen. He was opening up and loosening up so much lately, even despite the issue at the hot springs not too long ago.

“Well if you do, you do. I plan on having a dance with you as well Darlin’, just a slow one. Be nice to have you close to me out on the sand like that.” Quinn’s words drawled out slowly, a smile on his face as they crossed the sand, and moved into sight of Cameron and Urban, the latter looking nervous and an amused Cam merely going “Breathe man, breathe….”

“Oh you never heard? I guess Zevian decided to be himself…and hired Quinn to track down Dream, made it out like Dream had stolen stuff from him. Which, he hadn’t. Quinn realized the truth, and let Dream go and drove him home. You know he’s a bounty hunter right?” Jayme couldn’t help a low chuckle then, shaking his head. It was amazing that it was all thanks to Zev, that Dream and Quinn had met and were now dating. He shook his head lightly at Sol’s words, a smile given. “Hard to say. Maybe. For now, we need to focus on you and your day.” That said he turned then and began to walk out on the sand, the sun slowly lowering over the water behind the trio standing at the alter.

Solange & Dream
“I wouldn’t mind a slow dance, but don’t skip out on boogying just because of me. I’d like to see you get low.” Dream squeezed his hand before branching off to get in standing position beside Cam and Urban. “Looking good, Gentlemen. Tell me, Cam, how many times have you had to keep Urban on his feet? Any fainting scares?” He teased, hoping to keep the mood open and light. Though, his words faded out to a murmur when one of the priest’s attendants turned on music. Dream stood as straight as he could without putting too much pressure on his legs.

Solange, meanwhile, couldn’t keep from sputtering. “What?!” She shrieked, then closed her mouth, ever more aware that music was beginning to play. She counted back from ten in her head, and tried to keep the little s**t out of her mind for the moment. “We’re all going to have to have a little pow wow after the honeymoon. And next time you get intel like this, don’t leave a sistah in the dark!” She chuckled, and nudged Jayme forward.

As the last of the bridesmaids in lineup order, Cordelia was also the last to walk up. As a last minute touch of her own, she pulled petals from a hidden pouch inside of her own mini-bouquet to line the walkway for Solange, smiling boldly at the boys as she went. When she took her spot it wasn’t without a little twirl, her dress coming to a flurried rest around her knees as she came to a rest next to Jayme.

When all was said and done, Solange was taken in arm by Wendy, and to a softer, more tropical version of the wedding march, the two began their descent down the sand.

Quinn grinned at Dream and kissed his cheek before he broke away to go stand up with Cam and Urban, his way of saying ‘we’ll see’ before he stood off to a side waiting for Solange and her ‘mom’ to come down the sandy aisle. He smiled seeing the flower petals finding them a nice touch. Cam couldn’t help a snicker. “None, amazingly. He’s surprising me honestly.” Urban grumbled good naturedly, before the music started, and he grew silent, watching intently.

Jayme was smiling so broadly, he thought his face would crack, he couldn’t get over the amazement his two favorite people were getting married to each other! When Solange came into view, he heard Urban stop breathing for a moment as he sucked in air and let out a low whistle. Turning to look at him, he could see the awed look in his eyes as Sol came down the aisle, and Jayme smiled a little bit brighter somehow.

Quinn stepped closer, waiting to take their mothers arm once she was done walking Solange down the aisle, and he’d even taken the precaution of having tissues on hand, in case. Urban walked forward to meet his bride, taking her hand from her mothers, and bent to kiss her moms cheek with a soft thank you, his eyes turning to Sol. “You look so damned beautiful…” the words were soft, and his eyes liquid. This, was worth all the bad s**t lately!

Jayme shifted forward to take Sol’s flowers from her, and stepped back into line then, watching as the priest came closer and began to talk. He ignored the fact there were people gathering at the fringes of the cordoned off area watching, it was too beautiful a scene to deny others the pleasure of seeing.

“We’re gathered here today to join this Aggron, to this Houdoom in holy matrimony….”

Solange & Dream
Dream couldn’t believe it. Solange, his tomboy little ‘sister’ was getting married. This was the same girl he’d teased as a child because when she changed she looked so much like a boy that a girl down the street had asked her out! While the spirit remained, he saw none of that boyish charm. She was entirely a young woman now.

Solange walked as confidently as she felt. As soon as she set her eyes on Urban her nerves turned to awed excitement. He looked…he looked like those dorky princes in Cordelia’s movies, but a lot more dashing; a real, veritable version that she would be able to hold for an eternity. His whistle made her flush, even if it wasn’t visible on the darker tints in her skin.

Wendy wasn’t so easily composed. She was crying opening, and thankfully took a tissue from Quinn. She patted Urban’s hand as it lay clasped over Solange’s and smiled at the boy. Her new son. It was strange, to think of a Poke’mon her daughter had caught on the street, as having grown into a daughter and now a married one at that. She stepped to the side and took her seat on the front row.

Solange couldn’t breathe anymore than she could take her eyes off him. At his compliment she gave a breathless chuckle and wiped the happy tears from her eyes. As the priest went through the traditional words, she responded in kind, until it came to the part for her vows to be spoken; the vows she had made herself.

“I’m not a poet, so I can’t come up with anything fancy to say. I wanted to, but all I can say is the truth. When I first met you Urban, I fought you, and the love I felt for you. I didn’t want to give into it because I thought, out of all the guys in the world, you had to be the biggest jerk of them all, and there was no way I could give you a chance. I…” Solange choked and took a deep breath. “…I am SO glad I was wrong. You were the one who showed me there was more than meets the eye, that even though life can get insanely crazy at the drop of a hat that I would never be alone. I never thought in a million years that I would be lucky enough to find you. I will stand by your side, be your light in the dark, and I promise never to part ways angry. I love you, Urban, more than words can say, and I have never been happier than to stand by your side today.”

Quinn kept the tissues coming for the woman at his side, one hand resting lightly on her shoulder in a gentle gesture of affection and all. Jayme was doing his best to keep his tears in check, but a few trickled down his cheeks quietly, and he wiped then away with the back of a hand, cheeks hurting from how brightly he was smiling.

Cam watched the ceremony, a warm smile on his face, though there was a strange…nagging feeling he couldn’t quite shake even as he pushed it to the furthest corner of his mind. No sense in dwelling on what he was sure was a forgotten memory and drive himself nuts in the process.

Urban raised a hand and brushed it lightly over Sol’s cheek a warmth in his eyes as his looked at her. “The moment I laid eyes on you, I knew I was hopelessly in love with you, and wanted to get to know you better, even if I didn’t go about it in the most eloquent of ways. If not for Jayme, I think that we’d never have reached this point. Without Jayme, I wouldn’t have gotten to meet my soul mate. I may not be perfect, and I know I swear like a sailor most times, but I promise to always do right by you, to love you the way you deserve to be loved, treated like the badass queen of my heart that you are, and above all, to never stop loving you for as long as my heart beats, and there’s a breath in my body , and even that isn’t long enough for me. I love you Solange, more than anything and I’m so very, very lucky to have you in my life.”
The priest smiled, and watched as Cam and Jayme came forth with the rings, Urban taking Solange’s from Cam, and gently sliding it onto Solange’s finger, pressing a kiss to the band as he finished, eyes shining bright and triumphant.

Behind them, the sun sank lower, kissing the water, and lending a magical air to it all. Quinn was sure to take plenty of pictures, even while playing wall/tissue dispenser, not wanting them to miss a moment being documented.

Solange & Dream
Wendy couldn’t thank Quinn enough. Though, for her, the one hand wasn’t doing it. At one point she wrapped her arms around the poor boy and cried openly, but happily. He was just so sweet and the whole thing was so…so…so touching! Cordelia was doing far better than her mother, and from the same pouch in her bouquet she offered Jayme a tissue of her own. Weddings.

Dream wasn’t tearing up. Arceus no, that would be too much! He was merely misting, and as the brother of the bride he was allowed to mist. With a quick hand he wiped away a little tear, and after much deliberation took a seat in the chair proffered by Quinn. His legs had begun to throb, and he didn’t want to push them.

Solange took Urban’s ring from Jayme and slipped it over Urban’s finger, her dark eyes slipping back up to look into his bright, baby blues. Even before the priest was able to fully vocalize the words, Solange threw her arms around Urban’s neck and was kissing him all out. With the sunset as her backdrop, she clung to him, not willing to miss a minute of it. This was her soulmate, her husband, her partner and lover. When she looked at him she saw the stars and the moon, and as she kissed him she felt as if she were touching starlight itself.

Quinn was surprised by the arms around him and the woman clinging to him as he cried, but he let her do just that even as he continued to take pictures of the new bride and groom kissing against the sunset, a bright smile on his face, though he did notice Dream take a seat, and he worried about the other. Still, he was sitting which was good.

Jayme sniffled and gave Cordelia a smile of thanks as he took the tissue and dabbed at his eyes, Cameron breaking into a loud cheer as they were pronounced man and wife…and laughed as the priest corrected it to pokemon and wife…and looked puzzled at the proper term, finally just congratulating them on their union.

Jayme handed Cordelia the flowers then, still holding onto the tissues, and he moved to hug the pair, before he beamed and moved back out of the way, the sun sinking beneath the water and the rising moon his own backdrop as he began to sing for his two best friends.

“The day we met,
Frozen I held my breath
Right from the start
I knew that I'd found a home for my heart...
Beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall
But watching you stand alone?
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer..”

Urban pulled Solange close as Jayme started to sing, his heart near to bursting with happiness as he began to move across the sand with his new wife, lifting her up off the sand just enough that she was literally dancing on air as he moved. In this moment he looked less like a man who could break someone’s arm if they looked at her wrong, and more like the most awed man in existence.

Quinn walked Sol and Dream’s mother up to Cordelia then and gently handed her off, as well as the camera, and moved towards his boyfriends side, crouching down so he could look into his eyes. “How’re you feeling Darlin’?” words softly concerned as he brushed a short lock of hair from the others eyes.

Solange & Dream
Dream gave a loud whooping cheer, which was following by the little crowd of people on the edges of the roped off section. He kicked back in his chair, stretching his legs out as he gave a wolfish grin to the pair. Love like that wasn’t usually contained, and it wasn’t like it was being sheltered off right now, anyway! His grin turned almost Chesire when he looked at Quinn, all busy with his work with Wendy bawling next to him. Still, he was pleased when the woman finally let go to cheer as well. That kid, Jayme…Solange hadn’t been lying when she said he had the voice of an angel.

The bride herself laughed with mirth, swaying and moving as if she hadn’t a care in the world. In that moment, nothing else mattered, but Urban. With her best friend’s song to chase the sun, she kicked her feet into the air, breezy with Urban lifting her up and planted as many kisses on him as she could. Off beside her she could see that now it was Cordelia taking the photos, moving into spots and angles that showed her professionalism, all the while allowing the couple to own the sand.

Shifting his legs to accommodate Quinn, Dream gave into a little sigh and a sheepish frown. “Sore,” he moved to take Quinn’s lifted hand in his, and brought it to his lips for a kiss. “But I was promised a dance, and I intend to have it. ” Dream rose to stand, albeit unevenly.

Wendy came closer to Cam and now that her tears had been satisfied, she looked almost normal, despite the puffiness around her eyes. “Would you care to dance with an old woman?”

Jayme continued to sing, providing music for the couple dancing, Quinn smiling and pressing a kiss to Dream’s bandaged head. “Well, we’ll take it easy out on the dance floor, then go and retire to our room so you can get some proper rest. We have a week here to enjoy ourselves after all, no sense in rushing things tonight.” Oh the variety of ways that could be taken.

For his part Cam smiled at Wendy, and took her hand in his own giving a bow. “It would be my pleasure to dance with the beautiful mother of the bride.” There was nothing but sincerity in his voice as he moved out onto the sand with her and began to dance, glad the wedding had gone off without a hitch, Jayme easily moving from one song to another, looking radiant in his own way as he swayed lightly in the background not wanting to take away from this moment.

Urban looked around at his new family, and he of all things brushed a tear from his eyes as he bent to kiss Solange again, a long, deep kiss before he was tugging the garter off her leg and launching it. Directly onto Quinn’s hat, a wolfish grin on his face. “Let your brother ponder that, oh sexy wife of mine.” His words rumbled softly as he kissed her again, everything but her fading to dull roar around him.

Solange & Dream
Dream moved with Quinn on the sand, leaning on the other more than he’d like, and yet, feeling safe in those same arms. “I like the way you think, sir.” He planned on making up for the winter lodge fiasco here, spending just as much time showing Quinn a good time as the other man would allow.

Cordelia flitted around the couples, taking paired shots as well as group settings with the fading sun to herald them into night. Wendy danced with Cam, showing a natural grace that showed a glimpse of the style that Dream had gotten his from. For once she was glad that her family was whole and happy, even if her eldest daughter hadn’t been able to make it. Now that the pair were hitched, there would be get together and parties, and looking at Quinn and Dream, maybe even another wedding in the future.

Solange covered her mouth to hide her laugh. Just the horrified look on Dream’s face was enough to have her snorting while she laughed, as much as she tried to diffuse it. “He’s your brother now too, oh dear husband. “ She grabbed him by the tie as they kissed, with the wind picking her train off the sand as the last embers of sunlight dropped behind the bad luck of yesterday, ringing in a new life of love, madness, chaos, and total bliss.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:09 pm
Skinny Dipping
(Six friends, some booze and the water. What could go wrong?)

Solange/Dream:
The twilight of the day heralded the passageway for the group. Dream led the way, his head held high as he walked with a torch that almost resembled a staff itself. Mankey howls scattered themselves through the trees, blending in with the tropical environment like the wind itself. He was dressed as casually as he was ever likely to get; a pair of loose swimming trunks and an open zip up short sleeved hoodie. Devoid of shoes, he walked easily over the smooth stones of the path, and across the little swinging bridge that covered the cove below.

He’d heard the hotel staff talking about it earlier in whispers, hoping to keep it secret from the tourists. Luckily for them it wasn’t as run down as the staff had made it seem! Just a little nook out in on its own, with a smooth current, and plenty of handmade benches to sit around a fire pit. It was easily the most beautiful thing he’d seen the entire trip, ranking right next to the ceremony itself.

Solange walked behind him, coming around to stare at the water as the moon glinted off the waves. When she turned Dream already had the wood prepped for the fire, and with a well aimed breath Solange had the fire started. She’d had enough sense to wear a swimsuit under her t-shirt and shorts, but there was no way she was getting in that water.

“Good call, Dream. This place is awesome.”

“Yeah, well, I have skills.” He grinned.

Urban/Cam/Jayme/Quinn:
Quinn had been filled in somewhat on what was on the agenda for the evening, and he was fine with it. A nice way to spend a calm, enjoyable evening and getting to know everyone better, it was not a bad thing in the slightest. Urban for his part had grinned and vanished for a short time with Cameron, the pair coming back with a variety of alcoholic drinks for their enjoyment that evening.

Jayme had tried to avoid going, but Urban was having none of it and insisted the teen throw on a bathing suit, and join them. So he had, and was now somewhat clutching a towel to himself. He was wearing so little, it was embarrassing to him! He was used to being far more covered! Cam took in the surroundings as they walked, listening to the sounds around them, and relaxed. He was enjoying the vacation here relaxing fully for the first time since his accident. He plodded along with the group wearing a pair of old frayed jean shorts, a towel looped around his neck showing off the variety of tattoos and piercings he had on his body…and the muscles from his years of martial arts. He was almost as intimidating as Urban in that respect, though the Aggron was of course much bigger. Quinn brought up the rear, carrying a few extra things for everyone, and coming into the area just as Solange lit the fire up. “Nice. Looks like a good place to kick back and enjoy.” “Good, now who wants a drink?” Urban piped up as he set things down in easy reach and snagged one holding it to Solange.

Solange/Dream:
Solange popped the tab with her fangs and spat it near the fire so she’d remember to pick it up later. After getting herself a hearty drink, she settled herself on one of the benches, crossing her legs underneath herself. “This is sooo good. I don’t think I’ve had any of it before. Want a taste, Dream?”

“I’ll pass. It looks like piss to me, and smells even worse.” He dug his toes into the sand and wiggled them. This was his kind of winter! No snow, no cold nights; just sun, sun, and more sun! Well, not now, but the sand was still warm from earlier, and with the fire burning beside him he was able to relax in its glow.

“Come on, I triple dog dare you to try it.” Solange scooted closer to him, holding the bottle out before him, despite the look on his face. “One drink.”

“Fine.” Dream took the bottle, then smirked like a Chesire. “If I have to drink this s**t, you’re going for a swim – nude!” And to seal the deal, he gave the beer bottle a swirl like one would a Champagne flute and tossed it back.

Upon which he started to immediately gag and choke. So much for dignity.

Urban/Cam/Jayme/Quinn:
Urban grabbed another bottle for himself and popped the cap tossing it along with Solange’s and grinned at Jayme. “Hey kiddo, try a sip.” Jayme was currently watching Dream choke on his and looked up at Urban with wide eyes, trying to figure out just how to turn him down. “It’s that or you join in on the nude swim thing.” Urban teased, watching Jayme look like a Deerling in headlights as he took the bottle and took a tentative drink, and coughed a little, but took a slightly better pull the second time, handing it back with a look on his face. “That’s…ew. How do you drink that?”

Urban grabbed another and tossed it to Cam who he knew normally didn’t drink, but had apparently opted to do so and watched as he pocketed the cap and settled on a bench to drink while Quinn patted Dream on the back. “You alright there?” a soft concerned note from him. “Beer, Quinn?” the hybrid teen shrugged and snagged the bottle from Dream and took a sip while Urban handed Solange a new one. “So, you’re going into the water naked huh babe?” oh look at him grin at his wife.

Solange/Dream:
Solange grinned, watching as both her brother and best friend had similar reactions over one of her new favorite drinks. Come to think of it, she’d never seen either one drink, so while she felt a little bad about pressuring them, it was still amusing as hell. “Ya don’t savor it, ya just drink it.” Leading by example, she took the bottle new bottle from her husband, popped it open, and knocked it back before sitting the empty bottle in the sand.

“No, that stuff is…” Dream shuddered, and curled his nose up. What kind of poison had he just put in his body?! “I can still taste that junk.” His ears stood straight on end, with the fur of his tails copying the action.

“I’m not going alone.” Solange retorted, and before anything could be said, she added, “I can’t swim, so someone’s gonna have to strip and come with.”

Urban/Cam/Jayme/Quinn:
Jayme was dismayed when Urban had him keep the bottle, and merely got his own and followed suit, and downed a good portion of his with little issue, grinning. “C’mon Cam, you going to strip and join us in the water.” The Zebstrika teen had finished most his bottle by that point and shrugged. Why not? “Yeah in a bit, you two try not to get too friendly in there huh?” a smirk given then.

Quinn couldn’t help a low chuckle at Dream and drank his own. Not his first time having beer though he didn’t have it very often. Still he handed it better than Jayme and Dream, though not as gracefully as the other three. “Skinny dipping, could be fun eh?” he winked at the Ninetails, then to Jayme. “What about you? Going to strip down and join us too?” there was a low chuckle at the near horrified squeak from Jayme at the question. “S’okay kid, you’re wearing less than usual. Keep the suit on and go hop in the water.” Jayme did so, the unwanted drink taken with and he sipped at it again tentatively wrinkling his nose as he got into the water. “Alright babe, lets get the strip show on the road.” Urban laughed and set the empty bottle down, and tugged off his shirt before grabbing another bottle.

Solange/Dream:
“No promises. It is our honeymoon, remember?” Solange grinned, shirking out of her t-shirt. Seeing Jayme panic got her to laugh while she slipped out of her shorts. “That’s right, Jayme’s stripped down enough as it is already! I can actually see a little thigh.” She winked. With a little hesitation and a deep breath, Solange unclasped the top of her bikini and tossed it on the sand, only to have her bottoms follow suit. A stray wind made her shiver, and the feel of her braid on her bare a** was odd. “Nut up or shut up, babe.” She stepped out into the surf, waiting for Urban before going any further. Water so wasn’t her thing! And being naked…it was…weird. She wasn’t embarrassed, much, but it was odd.

“You wanna give it a go?” Dream grabbed a different kind of drink, something in a flask and tried a bit of it, hoping it wouldn’t suck as much as the beer had. Except with this one, a long drink shouldn’t have been taken, as the burning in his gut was worse. He tried to hold it together better on this round, though. He nudged Quinn, and stood, shirking out of his shorts and top at the speed of light. “This is soooo much better!”

Urban/Cam/Jayme/Quinn:
Jayme was a nice shade of pink at Sol’s teasing comments, but glancing down it was really weird to see his legs exposed like this! He was covered sure what with the bathing suit he had on, and a festive little island sarong around his waist that did indeed show off a thigh. He pulled that off and set it down with his towel another drink…and face made…before the bottle was set down and he started for the water, settling in the shallow area.

Quinn watched in amusement as Dream grabbed a flask…whiskey or similar he was guessing. Though Dream suddenly ditching his shorts made him grin. Things were getting interesting! He took the flask and took a drink of it with a nod of approval and recapped it before his own shorts were off and he waded into the water with ease. Cam followed suit, pants tossed on the bench as he waded in, and out past the love bird. For being an electric type, he quite enjoyed the water. He gave a cursory glance of Urban, his body was no surprise. Dream also got a nice, long look and a smile before he glanced to Quinn. Such a size difference between that pair. . As he passed Sol, he couldn’t help an appreciative grin at her and Urban before ducking under to swim.

Solange/Dream:
If Jayme hadn’t been gay then that blind date so long ago may have turned out very differently. As it stood, Sol couldn’t help noticing how adorable he was, regardless of how nervous he was. If he thought he’d be looking long for someone to call his own, he was sorely mistaken!
Dream couldn’t take his eyes off Quinn for a moment, taking in the moment for what it was and followed him out in to the water. He saw the look from Cam, and returned it in like, giving him an appreciative smile. Being a fire type he had a natural adversion to water, but it wasn’t for the same reason as Solange. He could swim well enough, but once his tails were wet they weighed him down, as they were starting too now once he’d made it out to his hips.

Sol just watched for a moment as her own little flood of men descended upon the shore, until she noticed Cam, to which she became stunned and confused. She opened her mouth, closed it, and then looked at Urban. “What…what just happened?”

Urban/Cam/Jayme/Quinn:
Jayme was content to sit in the shallow water letting the warm waves wash over his feet and legs, staring hard at the water at all the others wading in utterly naked. Nope, this was not something he could to. A part of Quinn felt he ought to be jealous of Cam eying Dream but he wasn’t, seeing it wasn’t anything more than a quick, curious, but appreciative look…and that Sol got similar. It was actually a bit amusing to him at this point.

Quinn was floating all too easily in the water looking at home there naked in the water and he grinned at Dream. “Having issues there darlin’?” he could see him going in slowly. Urban turned to Sol and grinned. “Cam checked you out. What’s so weird about that?”

Solange/Dream:
Dream didn’t give a damn if everyone admired his jewels, all the better really, since that got all the questions out of the way. It wasn’t as if he cared, and when he got out to a spot where he could swim he gave a good shove off, closing in on Quinn as best he could, all the while trying to steer with his now submerged tails. “Nothing a little push can’t fix,” he laughed.

Solange padded out to her calves, more wary of the water than the guys themselves. “I thought he was into guys,” she whispered. “Not like it matters much, but s**t, he’s got more secrets than James Bond.”
Urban/Cam/Jayme/Quinn:
Quinn looped an arm around Dream's waist and pulled him close, brushing hair from the others face. "A push? A ride? This is nothing for me after all, so you don't have to worry. Just hang on tight."

Urban laughed softly, watching Cam swimming some distance off and shook his head. "He swings both ways babe. Like me, like you. Like your brothers boy there if I went by the appraising looks he was giving you as well. Not nearly as lengthy as the ones Dream got, but enough to know he appreciates what you have." and here he laughed. "The only one of this groups I can say for certain likes guys is the kid. I don't even know if your brother is strictly into guys honestly. He charms women far too well though..."

Solange/Dream:
“Got’cha, big guy!” Dream saluted, wrapping his around Quinn’s neck, clinging to him like his tails were clinging to their legs. It was almost like seaweed, now that he thought about it. Some part of his brain would have panicked over the amount of seawater on them, but that part was kinda fuzzy right now.

Solange huffed a piece of hair away from her face, and rolled her eyes with a grin. “Yeah right. Dream I know likes guys. He charms girls, yeah, because he wants what they can give him.” Watching Cam swim with so much ease was odd. At times he wanted to do it too, but then again, she’d have to give into the water, and that just wasn’t happening. “So really, this is a bi-partison party?” Sol elbowed Urban, waggling her eyebrows.

Urban/Cam/Jayme/Quinn:
Quinn grinned at Dream then, and of all things pressed a light kiss to his lips holding the other close to himself enjoying the feel of nothing more than the water between them. “Now don’t let go…” and there he went, easily moving through the water even with one arm wrapped and holding the other close. The Lapras side of him showing now.

“Well I think he’s more interested in what Quinn may be able to give him.” An amused smirk from the Aggron was directed at the couple before he turned back to Sol, one hand copping a feel of her beneath the water. “Pretty much it is, which is more amusing than it ought to be.” He turned and saw Jayme settling back in the water his bottle in hand and making another face as he drank. “Can’t say the kids’ not willing to try new things…” and here he turned to Sol and grinned deviously. “I can think of a few new things. Too bad we have so many people watching.”

Solange/Dream:
Dream held Quinn’s face in a hand, and relished the kiss, even as random as it was. It wasn’t what he’d had planned for the evening, but it was definitely a nice change! And with a quieter yelp, he held onto Quinn, not used to this sort of fluidity in the water. It was…wonderful.

Solange elbowed him for real this time, aiming a little lower than usual, though not so low as she would damage anything. She might need those things for later! “That’s something I never thought I’d see…Jayme in a bathing suit AND drinking. I’m really rather touched.” Faking a sigh, she placed her hand upon her chest, then realized she was still naked, which made his comment all the more appropriate. “We could sneak off for a bit, I don’t think they’d mind. It is OUR honeymoon, so it’s not like it’d be rude.”

Urban/Cam/Jayme/Quinn:
The yelp brought an amused chuckle from Quinn as he moved through the water like one would walking on the street. With absolutely no issues. He was content to keep Dream held close and secure, fingers curling lightly over a bared hip bringing a smile to his face. “You look like you’re having fun.” It was nice to see!

“Kids’ loosened up a bit since going to that new club. Still shy and jumpy, but he’s branching out trying new things. I have hope for him.” Urban laughed as he was elbowed bending with a low ‘oof!’ as he straightened, the hand that was hidden under the water pinching her a** with a smirk. “I see a cropping of rocks over there. I bet we can find some sort of privacy there if we’re quiet.” And here he laughed. Quiet. Right.

Cam looked like he was moving back toward the beach, nearer to Jayme and settled in a way to keep hidden, but giving the other teen some company so he wasn’t all alone. It didn’t take long for Cam to convince Jayme to venture a little further into the water even if he looked nervous about it.

Solange/Dream:
“This is so cool! I can’t believe you can do this, Quinn.” Dream reached a hand down to trail on the water as the passed, pleased with the ripples it created. He moved his hand to slip it underneath the hand that rested on his hip, sliding against Quinn’s skin to rest on his lower back. “You know what? I bet you could swim forever and then we’ll just keep swimming forever like a sea of swimming.” Oh yeah, now that whiskey was kicking in.

Solange tried to give him a sharp look, but it melted. She couldn’t stay annoyed with him for long, not when he looked so damn good actin so mischievous. “Yeah, so, I guess that’s out of the picture.” She laughed. Seeing Jayme and Cam coming closer, she moved over to them, reaching out a hand for Jayme. “If it really bothers you, I can walk you back, but I am glad you came.”

Urban/Cam/Jayme/Quinn:
“That’s the Lapras in me Dream.” Quinn chuckled softly as he realized the whiskey was certainly kicking in on him, and nuzzled at his cheek softly. “I can swim a good long time though yes. We’ll swim for a bit, and head back to dry up and all….” The few sips he’d had wouldn’t hit him near as hard as they were Dream, and he thanked his size for that!

Urban grinned at her sweetly, pleased to have averted her wrath, such as it was, and had been leaning in to kiss her when she moved away towards Jayme, and he turned as well. “It’s not so bad here…not fond of the drink options, but trying wasn’t so bad. I don’t want to make you have to go so soon though. Cam said he’d come out here with me. I’m not going much deeper. “ not one step deeper! This was far enough! He took her hand and squeezed it softly, smiling at her warmly.

Solange/Dream:
Dream might have purred, if he'd been a feline of any kind. As it stood he snugged up to Quinn, dipping his fingers in the water like a child poking jello. "I wish I could swim like you." His words had a little slur to them. "All I do is sink and float. Like one of those fishing ball things." Oh man, it felt like he was on clouds!
Solange laughed as she side stepped Urban, ever so aware of what he'd been trying to get at. Maybe later, her eyes promised, but everything in her stance said the ride was closed. "I don't plan on going out much further, either. Fire types-" She started, then remembered the happy go lucky fox in the water right at that moment "-well, I don't mix with water. How about we go back to the fire instead for a drink and warm up?"

Urban/Cam/Jayme/Quinn:
"I could always teach you to swim you know. Wouldn't be hard to do once we're both up to the lessons. For now though I certainly don't mind keeping you close to me as I do all the work." he gave a low chuckle at how Dream was behaving, and knew the cause. Oh sure he'd had more to drink but there was more mass to himself. "Sexiest fishing lure I've ever seen..." and here he grinned.

Urban pressed a kiss to Sol's lips with a wink and slipped off into the water with Cam who had left Jayme's side so he could talk to Solange. Jayme gave her a relieved smile and nodded. "That sounds better. Though this isn't so bad." he looped his arm with his friends, a silly smile on his face. Proof that even if the taste was funny to him, it was helping him to relax!

Solange/Dream:
Dream guffawed and gave Quinn a playful, if not sloppy, punch to the shoulder. "I'm bringin' sexy fish, yeah!" He chortled, and shook his head. "I used ta be able ta swim, when I was a kid but then the tails got bigger and they weigh me doooowwwwwnnnnn."
Solange rolled her eyes at Urban with an amused smiled, looped her arm with Jayme's and walked him back to the warmth of the fire. The look on his face was absolutely priceless! If only she had a camera...but then, would she take it, knowing how embarrassed he'd be later? Nah, but it was fun to think about. "You sure I can't get you another one? Or something to chase it with?" She grinned.

Urban/Cam/Jayme/Quinn:
There was an amused smile from Quinn at the punch to his shoulder and he pressed a kiss to the top of the others head as he swam a little deeper, moved a little faster and kept Dream held securely. "Well don't worry Darlin' not about to let you sink while I'm around."

"Oh why not. There's nothing else to drink and I'm thirsty." he grabbed his towel and sat down by the fire slowly drying off, and he grinned a little. "So...you know how I went camping on my own awhile back? The time I got hurt I mean?" he combed his fingers through his hair thoughtfully. "I met someone..." and here he smiled a little brighter, blushing some. "He was so...so....dreamy...once I got over being scared of him." there was a soft sigh from Jayme and a quiet laugh. "He was afraid of me too amazingly.."

Solange/Dream:
Dream wasn't just content with that little kiss. He grasped hold of Quinn's face and planted a good one on him, holding him close as if he really were walking on air. "You should just stop swimming for a while and enjoy me. The water. Enjoy the water, but mostly me."
Solange dug around for two more bottles, and passed one off to Jayme before grabbing up her clothes. She dressed slowly, slipping back into the clothes themselves without any undergarments. What was the point in putting the swimsuit back on if she wasn't going to use it? "Oh? You didn't tell me about that." She settled down next to him and opened her bottle, sitting on the edge of her seat. "Wait, was he the one that hurt you, or did he help you?"

Urban/Cam/Jayme/Quinn:
Quinn rumbled in delight at the kiss from Dream and he held him as close as he dared, as tight as he dared and kissed him back almost feverishly. "The hell with the water. You're so much more enjoyable than it is." the words were husky against the others lips as he broke the kiss to speak....only to dive right back into it. This...this was very nice.

Jayme took it and got it open carefully with part of his towel and had just raised it to his mouth to drink when Sol asked if Endy had been the one to hurt him. Which caused it to go down wrong, and he to choke a moment. "Hurt me? No, he didn't hurt me. He helped me set up the tent, and all. Endy is so nice honestly. He's a Scyther." Jayme actually had a dreamy note to his voice.

Solange/Dream:
Dream held onto Quinn as tight as he possibly could have, and not because he was afraid of drowning. The taste, the scent - he couldn't get enough of him! And the whiskey tossed his inhibitions out the door. "Mmhmm." Yeah, yeah, whatever with words, this was kissin' time.
"Woah, kid, breathe!" Solange reached out to pat his back, on her feet at his side in an instant. When she saw back down it was closer so tha she could still rub it and help him out. "Oooh, well, that's a different story, huh? And a Scyther too. What's he look like? Is he the serious type, the sweetie - come on now, details."

Urban/Cam/Jayme/Quinn:
Quinn could have stayed like this all night, but he figured before long Dream would get sick of the water so even while still kissing, claiming the others mouth with his tongue he was swimming backwards, ignoring all sounds of Urban and Cam horsing around and splashing one another and just generally enjoying each others company.

Jayme was glad for the pat on his back and he got back to breathing just fine and he turned a nice shade of pink. "Well...he was taller than me....and he wore these really cool boots...I'd never seen boots like that...and he was strong..." and he set out to describe Endymion as much as he could. Before he lost his train of thought. "No one hurt me that night though you know...I had a nightmare and ran and I fell and got hurt. Someone else helped me back to my camp site. I don't know who I never saw them in the dark."

Solange/Dream:
Dream barely noticed that there were other people in the water, let alone people he might have wished never to see him acting the way he was. As it stood, he was clearly close to committing a very tantalizing act in the water at that moment, if Quinn would just stop moving around so much.
Solange smiled and took another drink. "It's always nice to have someone taller than you, huh?" Her eyes drifted out to the water at her husband and his tomfoolery. She listened to his description, feeling more and more like she really wanted to meet the guy who had left such an impression on Jayme. "Well, so long as you're okay and whole that's what matters most to me. Maybe I should call Endy up, see what kind of man he is, just to make sure he's good enough to even be talking to you."

Urban/Cam/Jayme/Quinn:
Quinn could feel an almost desperate edge to Dream, and he didn't want anything more than what was happening now, to happen like this. Dream was drunk and Quinn did not want him forgetting...or worse yet regretting. "Lets go somewhere a little less watery...put us on some even footing." it was a start.

"It is though I'm not very tall anyhow." which didn't bother him any. Though there was a wry smile and shake of his head. "Endy will be hard to contact. Even for me. I told him I wanted to keep in touch and all, but he doesn't like crowds, or people....so I don't know if I'll ever see him again honestly." and there a despondent sigh as he took another drink. "But it's okay. It's nice to know there's someone out there I can like. Even if I probably won't ever see him again."

Solange/Dream:
Sounds good to me." Dream laughed. He nipped at Quinn's lower lip, and nuzzled his cheek with his own. The sooner the got on the land the sooner he could do whatever it was that his body wanted him to do.
Solange frowned, and shook her head. "Don't say that like it won't ever happen. If you want to see him again, it'll happen, whether he wants it to or not." She teased, hoping to lighten up the mood a bit. "And who knows? Maybe he's trying to find you right now and you're stuck on the beach with a bunch of nudists."

Urban/Cam/Jayme/Quinn:
Quinn continued to walk backwards keeping Dream held close, hand stroking down over bare skin with a content sigh from him. "Want to head back to our room?" it would give Dream a little time to sober up if they did.

"I hope you're right. I'd like to see him again..." and he blushed again. "I kissed him...well on the cheek..." he took another hasty drink. He was still surprised he'd done that honestly! Though he couldn't help a laugh. "I have seen more bare skin tonight...than I have ever seen before." he blushed again some. "I wish I wasn't so shy sometimes."

Solange/Dream:
"Yep, that's what I want. Just you and me." The closer they came to land, the more his tails began to surface and even in water he normally would have been able to walk in he couldn't even began to move. Not only was the weight of wet tails dragging on him, but the whiskey as well.
"Woo hoo, Jayme!" Solange cried, wrapping her arm around his with a huge grin. "That's a huge step! He'll have to come back for more after that." Oh yeah, embarrassing friend moment was a go! "Hey, it's okay to be shy. I was the first time I was around any naked person, but I'm just really desensitized to it now. It just means you haven't had as much experience with it, which is so totally not a bad thing."

Urban/Cam/Jayme/Quinn:
"Then just you and me it'll be Darlin. But we'll have to get our shorts back on. Can't go back totally naked." he laughed softly and stepped up onto dry land, feeling the air on damp skin, noticing the sluggishness of the others movements. "Want me to carry you?" it wasn't a life or death situation after all. He couldn't help a sudden laugh at the "Hey Dream, nice a**!" from the water and the deep chuckle from Urban. It was so him.

Jayme blushed deeper but laughed. "It was just a sudden thing...but it felt nice. Different." but very nice. "You get used to being around naked people? How did you get used to it?" he glanced towards the water and blushed furiously at Dream and Quinn standing there naked and kissing and quickly looked away. He'd been trying to look out at the water, not them! "With Urban? Or?"

Solange/Dream:
Dream actually frowned, and made an 'awww' noise, while he tried to pick up his feet. "I gots it, see?" He stumbled, but he was walking, all nine tails dragging the sand behind him. It took him a full moment to register where it came from, and Dream turned around to Urban, "Thank you!" he waved an arm and almost fell over. "Okay, so where's the shorts? And where's Urbans? I wanna make sure a Mankey gets them and runs off with em."
"I work in a strip club, so I'm surrounded by it all the time." Even if she did serve drinks, it was hard to miss the gyrating naked bodies she was surrounded with day after day. She turned to notice the scene as well, and gave a wolf whistle before returning back to the conversation. "Urban helped, though." She grinned, a little flush to her cheeks as well.

Urban/Cam/Jayme/Quinn:
He was too damned adorable behaving as he was and it brought a laugh from Quinn even as his arm wrapped around Dream as he nearly toppled. "His are over by the fire. Good luck getting them away from Sol." he snickered and found his and Dream's and held the others out. "Here you go Darlin' in you go."

"Oh well this does make sense..." he hadn't seen that portion of the clubs yet and had no desire to either. Jayme giggled some at Sol's reaction. "I bet he did...I bet he did." he wiggled his eyebrows a moment and snickered before setting down his drink. He was feeling very fuzzy now.

Solange/Dream:
“I’ll get ‘em, just watch me.” His words were very slurred now, as were his movements, but his determination was clear. Steal Urban’s pants and burn them! Wait, when did the plan change? “In I got like vertigooo.” Dream slipped into his shorts as best he could, stumbling over the left pants leg when he couldn’t find the right hole to put his foot in.

Solange nearly choked on her own drink, and had to give a hearty laugh. She was so not expecting that one! “Jayme, you cad.” She couldn’t stop laughing, and it was just kept up when she saw Dream bumbling about. She made the mistake of making eye contact, and tried to look away, but he got to her first.

“Where are they?” Dream put his hands on either side of her on the bench. “Where’z the shorts?”

Solange looked up at Quinn, mouthing ‘what the ********?’ before turning to Dream. “Whose shorts?”

“Urban’s. Gotta burn ‘em. Real big. In fire. Poooof!”

“How about I let you do that later, and you go back to your room with Quinn now instead? He looks so lonely right now without you smooching on him. Don’t you think you should fix that?”

Urban/Cam/Jayme/Quinn:
'I'm sure you will Darlin..." he was careful to hold Dream up even as he nearly stumbled, getting that stubborn foot into the leg hole, and then he was into his own pants then, watching as Dream went stumbling off to Sol and Jayme.

He watched Dream with surprise, never having expected to see him of all people behaving like this! Then again he didn't realize he was behaving in ways he didn't usually, either.

Quinn for his part just raised his hands up with a shrug in a 'Got me' sort of way. He wasn't sure what Dream's issue with Urban was suddenly but he could hear Sol's words and he came up behind Dream and kissed at the back of his neck, nibbling at an ear. "C'mon Darlin...lets go back to our room...finish what we started hm?" okay maybe not something Sol wanted to hear about her brother.

Solange/Dream:
That was soooo not something Solange needed to hear. Her ears flipped back on her head and she curled her lip. It wasn’t like she expected the guys to be chaste, after what she’d seen on the beach and knowing they had a room, but come on! This was her brother they were talking about and now she had a mental image to go with it!

Dream just added to the moment by giving into a little moan, his damp tails swaying about Quinn’s legs. He leaned into the larger teen, a loopy smile on his face. “If you think we can make it, we should make it.” He snorted and laughed, lolling his head to the side. His feet were slipping into the sand, and with some manner of getting his feet to work he managed to stand up again. “And then we’ll swim in the shower, but not really swimming, right? I don’t wanna swim anymore, I want to-“

“Stop! Cease! Halt!” Solange waved her hands, her dark cheeks already the color of the night sky. She couldn’t make eye contact with either male. “Take that s**t to the room, Quinn.” Solange chanced an amused grin, but she just couldn’t look at the pair without laughing again.

Urban/Cam/Jayme/Quinn:
The pair in the water were close enough to hear the teasing going on, just sitting there chatting amiably in the moonlight, and Jayme was staring resolutely at his hands, a deep red on his cheeks. This...was not something he was used to. Oh sure he'd finally figured out what Zev and Ghede got up to, especially since they had their own place....but to hear it so blatantly...so see it so clearly...it was shocking to him!

Quinn whispered something against Dream's ear at the moan hands circling his waist and pulling him close. "We'll head back to the room and strip and I'll help you wash all the sand from your tails before anything else....then yes we'll....." and here he grinned at Sol and winked. "Have some fun."

Fingers found Dream's chin and tilted his face to him, kissing him again. "C'mon my sexy, drunk fox...lets go back to the hotel." and sober you up a smidge was his silent thought! "G'night you two, was a pleasure." his arm curled around Dream again and pulled him close with a promising smile on his face.

Solange/Dream:
“I like it when you talk clean to me.” Solange snorted, even as Dream gave into another of Quinn’s kisses. She couldn’t help, but think that her brother was getting more action out of tonight than she was. However, he needed it to loosen up and she’d gladly give him all the booty luck.

Dream couldn’t think of anything better than a warm shower, conditioner in his fur and whatever Quinn had planned. He was practically already melted jelly infront of him right now! “G’night,” Dream slurred, clinging onto Quinn with an eager look, all to eager to make his way away from the group and back to the hotel.

When they were a safe distance away Solange leaned back with a sigh and ran a hand through her hair. “I’m going to need something really stiff to forget all of that. Something really…” She’d already begun to dig around the alcohol, “…really,” ah-ha! The Whiskey that Dream hadn’t barely scratched, “…stiff.” And without a thought, she uncapped the flask and downed a good chunk.

Urban/Cam/Jayme/Quinn:
Quinn raised his hand in farewell to Cam and Urban and took off walking keeping Dream close to his side, fingers playing lightly over the skin on the others back and he couldn't help but think once again just how lucky he was the other loved him back. It made his heart skip a beat when he thought about it honestly!

Jayme looked up once they walked away only to blush as Urban sidled up to Sol still naked and grinned. "I can give you something stiff babe." he bent and grabbed his shorts then and took his time getting them on as Cam pulled his own on with a yawn. "I'm heading back to the hotel and hope I don't run into those two making out...or worse...against a tree or something." Jayme stood up then too. "Mind if I walk back with you? I'm sort of tired too." "Not at all. Night you two." he winked at Urban then and he and Jayme set off as Urban sat and snagged the whiskey from his wife. "Looks like it's just us now babe." oh the s**t eating grin then.

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 8:37 am
Protect
(Urban and Cameron teach Jayme Protect)

"Okay listen up kid, things are different now that you're outta that hellhole, and now I can show you some stuff. We're starting small, and you're learning Protect. Which basically means you'll be dodging attacks rather than fighting back."

It seemed to Urban, that this was the best way to go about teaching Jayme. Start small. get Cameron to help who was better at teaching people, but be there to supervise as it were. There was a nod from the Teddiursa teen who was looking between the other two curiously.

"Now Jayme what you want to do is simple. If someone swings at you...you duck..." Cameron launched into a careful explanation, he and Urban giving a visual demonstration as he went to help the teen understand, who was watching them intently. This was actually something he'd been hoping for, for a long time. To be taught to take care of himself. Finally, Urban broke away and Cameron faced him, a grin on his face and they began.

Fortunately the shiny Zebstrika was careful and pulled his moves so while they connected and would sting some they wouldn't cause damage to the Jayme.

After awhile they took a break and Urban handed them both some water a grin on his face. "Looking good kid, looking good. A little more practice and I think you'll have it. Then we can go toe to toe." the look of horror on Jayme's face made Urban laugh. That had been worth it.

By the time practice was done for the day Jayme was sweating like he never had before, and was aching in ways and places he didn't know he could. But he was grinning from ear to ear, a new look had come into his eyes. Some of his fear had been replaced by confidence and it made a huge difference, especially to those who knew him well. This had been the right choice indeed.

322 words  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:56 pm
Cameron's Theme:
I feel like I'm drowning - Two Feet

Plots: Re-meet Calypso properly, learn that she's why he lost his memories.  

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

Trainer Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out