Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[ORP] A Beautiful Day To Race! - Everyone! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:09 pm
~Twilight...Angel~

She looked back at the other usdia and nodded. "It would be lots of fun to race! Although, I don't think I could run very fast," she pondered it for a moment, but shook her head. She was not a racer. She could keep up with others well enough, but balancing was definitely her forte over racing. "Who are you rooting for?" she smiled and asked the usdia stallion while watching Reese Lightning zoom past Nutters. She admired Cherry for a while as well, noticing that she had been in first place the entire time.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:57 pm
LydaLynn

Kadentsu smiled sweetly at the stallion. She thought to herself that he was rather nice. Moving closer to the railing where he had moved over, she was happy that she had taken his offer. Being able to see more of the track and getting a decent view for the next leg of the race.

"My name is Kadentsu, though I am nicknamed Kad. I would love a refreshment Tir. Whatever you think seems fit for watching the race, I shall have. Thank you for offering."

Baby Pandah

Sounansha looked at the little one. He did enjoy contemplating if he would be any good at racing as well... but decided that he might be able to hold his own.

"Why don't you think you could go very fast? Just because you are a little one doesn't mean that you wouldn't be able to hold your own against others."

He watched the racing as she did, excited to see them run past them.

"I am actually rooting for the Minty girl. Though Cherry seems to be doing very well too. Who is it that you are rooting for?"

Asking her with complete intrest. He enjoyed seeing how a little foal's mind worked. They were always simplistic in the most complicated way.

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:56 pm
~Twilight...Angel~

Tiriaq tucks one foreleg under him, extending the other out straight and inclines his head in the most elegant bow he can manage. "It shall be my honor to serve, m'lady Kadentsu." As he turns to find one of the ribbon covered usdia he can't help but think things are going well.

It doesn't take long to find one of the enterprising minis and purchase a couple drinks, some fruit, and a couple ribbons. The return trip was a bit of a juggle, but Tiriaq managed it without spilling anything onto the ground. With a smile he moves back next to the rail and the lovely mare.

"Here we are. Some juice squeezed from lemons and sweetened with strawberries, a few apples to munch upon, and a ribbon to decorate your beautiful tresses." The ribbon he presented her with was the white and blue of one of the twins. A brown and yellow ribbon was tied into his own tail. "I will admit I went for aesthetics more than racer preference. I'm partial to the little DD Butters racer, but it will look much more stunning with your coat. And Reece Lightning's colors suit me fairly well. I hope you do not object, Miss Kad."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:22 pm
Hari was listening to the two talk curiously. The foal turned some so he could see the other usida better. He did look a lot like Ziggy! He adjusted his wings a moment and then looked back to the track.

"I'm for Jethro!" He chirped interjection in the conversation.

Lime smiled and gave his colt a little loving nudge. "I'll get us some drinks, Miss Ziggy." He told her and he wandered off toward one of the near by vendors.

~Twilight...Angel~

Baby Pandah

tursi

Playful Cutie-Pie

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:36 pm
"Oh, I'm not worried about being small...I just don't like running so much," she giggled. She knew she wasn't a fast runner, but the idea of running was more of her obstacle than anything. "Perhaps we can race sometime," she added, grinning at the older usdia, "What's your name, mister?"

She smiled at Hari's input, nodding at the other usdia in confirmation. "Hari likes his goggles. As for me, I'm rooting for the underdogs," she grinned. It was always more exciting when someone made a comeback. She knew it was always a fantastic way to get the audience roaring, she had used the trick in her own performances in the circus. She knew either Nutters or Reese probably had some secret speed hidden and stored up for later. She was rooting for them to win because that would be the most exciting. "Thank you, Mr. Lime. Can I have some of the purply juice?" she asked as he went to get the refreshments. The purple was her favorite kind, if they had it.

tursi

~Twilight...Angel~

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:03 pm
LydaLynn

Kadentsu smiled as she watched the stallion trot off. She was rather impressed with his bow. Though not the best, it was certainly not the worst she had seen either.

She watched as the stallion returned. Carrying a bit more than he thought he would be. And he balanced it all very well.

"You balanced all that pretty well."

She smiled at him sweetly. Appreciating that the stallion had gotten her such a nice looking drink and a ribbon.

"Thank you very much Tir. I would never object to such things. Matching colors isn't a bad thing, after all. And I doubt the little Minty girls ribbon would match me quite as well as this one."

She gently placed the ribbon onto her left shoulder. She wanted to be sure that it was in a place that wouldn't end up in the way later and was easy to take off when she had to again. Smiling at the stallion she took a sip of the drink, happily flicking her tail as the she tasted the sweetness.

tursi

Sounansha smiled at the other little one. Though this foal was just as tall as he was, if not, taller. He found the excitement in her voice rather funny. Such excitable little ones.

"Yeah? You think Jethro will take it all then?"

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:17 pm
Baby Pandah

Sounansha smiled at the little one's confidence.

"It's a fine thing to not be worried about. There is no doubt about that, though not liking running seems slightly odd for a little one with so much energy."

He laughed a bit at her suggestion of getting to race sometime.

"Of course we could race sometime. And my name is Sounansha, but you can all me Soun for short. What about you little ones?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:21 pm
"I use my energy in other ways. I'm going to be in my mom's circus! You can come see my performance someday if you want, Soun. After we race of course," she smiled, happy to know his name.

"My name is Dzigits. But lots of others know me as Ziggy," she nodded, looking to Hari for confirmation and for him to introduce himself to Soun.

~Twilight...Angel~

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

tursi

Playful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:55 pm
He grinned at Ziggy. "I'm Hari. Most call me Hari." The neon haired colt shook his head happily trying to keep up with the conversation and the race. "And yeah! Jethro has those goggles and antlers! He's gotta be the best. He'll show us!" The young colt was determined.

Lime came back a bit later with a 2 drinks of the requested flavor for both the foals. He nodded to the finned Usida and looked to the race. "Enjoying the day?" The stallion asked brightly.

Baby Pandah

~Twilight...Angel~

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:16 pm
LydaLynn

User Image"You don't say," he replied, turning to look at the source of the small voice beside him. Just as he looked away the race begun. He looked back, but it seemed to end almost fast as it had begun.

Ilum shook his head, dazzled, "My, they move far faster than you'd expect with such short legs! What a race. What a lucky day to be wandering through. Say, uh, mam' I don't believe we've met before. I am called Ilum, may I ask your name?"

one over three

Feline Cat

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:44 am
LydaLynn

Zangar just..well to be truthful he wasn't entirely sure just how to go about responding to the seemingly endless string of words pouring from the mouth of his apparent new bestest buddy. This certainly wasn't the mare he had hoped to attract and yet he was far to nice...even if he was a bit of a rake...to actually tell her to get lost so he could go on with his original goal. It seemed he was stuck.

It could be worse...right? Taking a deep breath he tried to organize all of her questions so that he could actually, maybe answer some of them before she went on and found something else to ask or comment about...but then she got distracted by the Usdia wandering about giving the spectators refreshment. He doubted she would even recall her previous questions now so why bother answering them? And perhaps she was on to something - though he would never admit it - if he got one of the flags then he would look a touch more invested in the race and perhaps that would draw the attention of a pretty lady. "You know what..your right, they are very pretty, why don't you pick us out a couple?" He suggested..sure she was partially crazy but she was still female..surely she would pick out one that would appeal to females.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:12 am
Amirynth
Around this time usida festooned with brightly coloured ribbons came around with trinkets matching the different racers, brightly wrapped treats and candies, and refreshing juices and other drinks. They mingled with the spectators, handing out their wears to all who was watching with smiles and friendly nods. "Come," They entreated, "Pick your favorite and cheer them one with these!." The ribbon-covered usida handed out little flags and other nick-knacks emblazoned with the colours and identifying symbols of each racer.

User Image Poni looked around cautiously to see who everyone else was cheering for before she picked a banner. She couldn't pick an unpopular racer; that would be social suicide! Finally, she settled on rooting for Batten Patches; he wasn't in first, but she didn't want be accused of joining a bandwagon. Every day decisions were hard for Poni. A lot of him-hawing went into everything she did. Her personality was carefully constructed, and unfortunately, fake.

Kara Asumie
Shikon walking about as she is there to watch the races. Believing that they are going to be a fun and wonderfully new thing to see. She is a bit too excited even for herself. Prancing in place once she gets to a free open spot to stand. She hums to herself as she can't wait until things get started. She looks over seeing the racers as she picks a few in her head who she believes will or might win.

She is happy to be here as she looks about thinking that maybe she can make a few new friends with how many others are about the area.

User Image Storm Wind approached where the mare was standing. He smiled politely. "That's an interesting tune you're humming."

Glancing around the area, he saw that the stadium was packed, and getting fuller by the minute. The race was going strong, and there was excitement filled to the brim! It was as if the crowd could burst into confetti of joy and enthusiasm at any moment. The feeling was infectious, and Storm Wind's eyes lit up with glee.

This was a pretty good vantage point for the race, but he didn't want to intrude, "Do you mind if I stand here? This spot isn't saved for anyone else, is it?"  

StarieMichie

Unicorn

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:03 am
~Twilight...Angel~

Tiriaq shrugs, trying to act nonchalant at the complement. "Well, if we desire more refreshment later, now that I know your preference, I can obtain a flag for you to wave and show your support of Mintireo Kisses." Sipping his own drink, he worked not to show how proud he was of himself. He had made a point of learning all the racer's names so he could sound knowledgeable and was happy to have a chance to use them.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:22 am
Dice noticed she had been holding her breath since the start of the race in the heart-stopping suspense. Letting out one big puff of air when all the racers finally crossed over the line, the first and second time.

Poor Nutters, she seemed to be getting the short straw. A dust ball to the eyes, that must have stung like crazy.

She certainly wasn't going to hear the end of it now, seeing who the winner was.

"Told you." Caym smirked to himself, giving a flick of his tail as his eyes rolled up to peer at his mother from under his bangs.

"Yeah, yeah~ The event isn't over yet, who knows Butters might just make it in for the win." She chuckled, even though it was unlikely with how that Cherry lass kept getting these magical bursts of speed like she would never run out of steam.

She then noticed the vendors and her eyes lit up instantly, shooting a look at her son.

"We HAVE to get us one of those!"

Of course she meant the ribbons! What else would catch her eye like that?

"No mum... NO. DON'T EVEN-" He hung his head, she was off like lightening.

He thought it best he got out of there before she came back with a mass of ribbons, decorating him like a christmas tree. Torturing him. He could look like the most girliest guy here if she had her way.

He made his escape whilst she was distracted, slipping past the towering soquili in the crowd until he found somewhat open space. She would never find him here...

He took the time to look at all the different soquili, finding himself at a loss with words. He wasn't really the most talkative foal, or the easiest to get a long with. That's when he noticed the siblings at the railings, over-hearing some funny sounding speech, he crept over towards them.

More curious than anything else.

When Dice returned her face sank. She had juice, snacks and RIBBONS.

One with DD butters colours, suiting her as cute as a button and then the colours of the Cherry Usida, especially for her son but... He was already off mingling with the others. Guess his mother was cramping his style.

"I guess I'll just enjoy the drinks, the snacks and feeling young and cute again all on my own. With a spectacular view!"

She never really got time to herself anymore so it wasn't unwelcome. She just wished she had someone to talk to.

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:36 am
JetAlmeara

Keetah's eyes widen with excitement. "Oh, Yes! I can do that!" Bouncing in place a couple of times she finally processes that she has to go over to the vendor to make the purchase. Her opening "Hi! I'm Keetah" can be heard from quite a distance. Then she settles into rambling at the poor usdia. After a time she comes back draped in ribbons and flags, one of each. It's hard to tell if she just couldn't make up her mind or if the other just gave them to her to make her go away.

"Hi! I'm Keetah! I'm back! Oh and I have ribbons and flags and I didn't know which one you wanted so I got lots and I really like the rainbow pixie one but the pirate one is really nice too and then there's the cherries and we can plant them next to the rails and they can wave in the wind when the runners pass and be all bright and colorful and stuff and maybe butterflies will come and that would be even better!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

one over three

Her eyes a bit wide, but standing perfectly still, "I'm Astraea. It is nice to meet you Ilum." That much she felt comfortable saying. There was little chance to put her hoof in her mouth with the simple greeting. Trying to keep from panicking from her discomfort at interacting with others, she looks towards the racers. "They are very fast." Less confident in trying to continue the conversation, her voice quiets again.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff