Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Semok's Dreams (Or at least what I remember) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you tend to remember or forget your dreams?
  Remember
  Forget
  How would you know if you forget if you don't remember?
View Results

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:35 pm
By the sounds of it, their vision got impaired later on in life, which may be caused by somethin' other then genetics. My whole family had bad vision early on in life, which makes it more likely to be caused by genetics.

It could just be that your family actually has genetically good vision, but a personality trait that causes them to mess up their own vision.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:57 pm
Semok
By the sounds of it, their vision got impaired later on in life, which may be caused by somethin' other then genetics. My whole family had bad vision early on in life, which makes it more likely to be caused by genetics.

It could just be that your family actually has genetically good vision, but a personality trait that causes them to mess up their own vision.
Yeah right. Everyone on my dads side of the family all wear glasses. And I am sure my moms side as well since she wears glasses, her mother wears glasses, and her brother wears glasses and her niece wears glasses. So yeah. I hope I get bad vision dammit. I should since my brothers have prescriptions.

Although I WILL NEVER EVER KNOW unless I get healthcare. I am supposed to have an eye appointment every 2 years with my mom and my brothers with an appointment in like summer 2013, but since it expired, I can't afford it so I can't ever get my eyes checked until I get healthcare which can ONLY be obtained by having a stable job. So yeah....I could have something wrong but don't know it. Sorry, can't afford it. I have no helthcare right now. DOn't you just hate America? Every other developed country, healthcare is free except America where conservatives believe it should be a business.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:44 pm
I got 2 more years of heathcare, then I'm screwed.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:46 pm
Oh yeah, my dream.

So I dreamt that I was at my ex's house and we were bird watchin', and there was this GIANT blue humming bird that would eat fish out of your hands and jump from tree to tree, so we were tryin' to figure out where it went.

Then I was in a supermarket, playin' this weird game with someone else, where one person covers their eyes and has to pick out food and such. In the end, I won because I was more entertainin', apparently.

I was also my cat, and I was against my cat as well.  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:51 pm
I also dreamt about waffles at some point, but I can't remember when or why, or how. I'm guessin' it was at the supermarket part.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:17 pm
You have some cool dreams. :3

Most of my dreams involve death in some way (around 96%) - this morning, after turning off my alarm and for some reason going back to sleep (I was *supposed* to go to work and ended up an hour late), I dreamt I was a necromancer and medium learning the trade without my mentor's knowledge; I went into a very old cemetery and performed some sort of ritual on the site of an old Seer's grave, and went into a sleep-trance. I cannot recall what transpired during the sleep-trance, but the mentor awoke me and made me leave the cemetery just before I woke up.

I think I should get my dreams interpreted, or at least written down. They're pretty interesting.  

Mors Morza

Hallowed Foe

11,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:45 am
That's such an awesome dream! Strangely, I had one somewhat similar, but not quite. It had to do with someone mentionin' Maple Story yesterday. xd Pretty much, there were two people performin' a weird ritual sort of thing in this circle on a log they had me drag in, since I was a beginner in whatever sort of magic this was. Apparently it was hard to move the log, and the fact that I could just drag it along meant I was special or somethin'. The dream didn't last long, since I was havin' the worst night ever last night.

So let me explain why last night was so awful and why I'm so tired today.

Not sure why it happened, but I was lyin' in bed, tryin' to fall asleep, and suddenly I saw this weird serpent like dragon come out of my wall and head straight towards me, which of course freaked me out. Then, I started to depersonalize, which is really annoyin'. Pretty much, it felt like my body wasn't my body anymore. I've had this happen before, and it's not fun. I also lost my depth perception, which is really annoyin' because it makes it feel like everythin' is really close to me, and yet also far away.

But yeah, I started freakin' out and thinkin' I was in a dream where somethin' scary was about to happen, so I kept pinchin' myself and such and tryin' to calm myself down. I don't know why, but I just got like really paranoid and scared, and this lasted a while.

Eventually, though, I guess the constant terror knocked me out, and when I woke up again, everythin' was back to normal and I was less paranoid, so I was able to fall asleep and have a few quick dream/hallucinations. I say dream/hallucinations because I couldn't really seem to stay asleep for very long, so I'd keep wakin' up and be kinda half-there.

But yeah, didn't like last night.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:54 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Semok

Yeah right. Everyone on my dads side of the family all wear glasses. And I am sure my moms side as well since she wears glasses, her mother wears glasses, and her brother wears glasses and her niece wears glasses. So yeah. I hope I get bad vision dammit. I should since my brothers have prescriptions.

Although I WILL NEVER EVER KNOW unless I get healthcare. I am supposed to have an eye appointment every 2 years with my mom and my brothers with an appointment in like summer 2013, but since it expired, I can't afford it so I can't ever get my eyes checked until I get healthcare which can ONLY be obtained by having a stable job. So yeah....I could have something wrong but don't know it. Sorry, can't afford it. I have no helthcare right now. DOn't you just hate America? Every other developed country, healthcare is free except America where conservatives believe it should be a business.

If you get food stamps, you should also be enrolled in a health care program, and have coverage through that..Through Molina, or, Care Source I think it is. Finding a doctor that accepts that coverage might be an issue though. Vision and Dental coverage are expensive through an employers insurance, so have fun with that when it happens.  

GenevieveGautier

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 12:31 am
GenevieveGautier
Aoi the Crossdresser
Semok

If you get food stamps, you should also be enrolled in a health care program, and have coverage through that..Through Molina, or, Care Source I think it is. Finding a doctor that accepts that coverage might be an issue though. Vision and Dental coverage are expensive through an employers insurance, so have fun with that when it happens.
YOU **(**(#*(# YOU ******** *(#@$#*(#*(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!! EXCEPT Coverage from a person from the DIVISION OF VOCATIONAL REHABILITATION OF NEW MEXICO - ALAMOOGORDO, and SOUTHWEST COUNSELING CENTER IN LAS CRUCES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IN TERMS OF MEDICAL TREATMENT I HAVE NO ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!! I could have a brain tumor and not know about it. I can't know!!!!!!!!!! It's too expensive and I don't have the ******** money for it. I hate how society ******** resolves around money!!!!!!!!! IT DISSAPOINTS ME!!!!!!!!!!! OH WELL IF I DIE!!!!!!! THEN I DIE!!!!!!!!!!! OH WELL!!!!!!!!! At least I wont have to worry about s**t in the world today.  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 5:45 am
Oh yeah. Dreams!

Can't remember too much from the last two nights because I didn't sleep too well. In one dream, one of my ex friends was playin' a video game and I was tryin' to explain what a FPS and MMORPG was to her.

In another dream I had last night, my cheeks were really fat and I got sad. xd  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 7:07 pm
Shoot. I had a ton of dreams last night, but I can't remember 'em anymore. I completely forgot about this, so I'm typin' in it to put it closer to the top so I don't forget again. xd  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 7:35 am
Alright, so I had a dream where there was some object I had to find that other people were also after, and there was this one really fat chick who was chasin' after me and a bunch of my friends as we were all racin' towards the object. For most of it, we were runnin' up all these stairs, and lockin' the door behind us, but the lady was always right behind us and could get through the locks easily.

At one point we trapped the lady, and then mission impossible music started playin' while I ran around on all fours, singin' along to it. xd Then I figured out where the object was, and was runnin' towards it, but I woke up.  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 1:13 am
Semok you are too weird. I think you are even more weird and crazy than I am. sad I dunno. I should make a thread to take a vote on who is more weirder and crazier than ever? ME or you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin

I'm sure I'd win cuz of my history, and of course I could kill myself any moment by taking 20 of my benadryl pills. biggrin SO yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:33 pm
Semok
Alright, so I had a dream where there was some object I had to find that other people were also after, and there was this one really fat chick who was chasin' after me and a bunch of my friends as we were all racin' towards the object. For most of it, we were runnin' up all these stairs, and lockin' the door behind us, but the lady was always right behind us and could get through the locks easily.

At one point we trapped the lady, and then mission impossible music started playin' while I ran around on all fours, singin' along to it. xd Then I figured out where the object was, and was runnin' towards it, but I woke up.

Aoi, even without insurance, there is always uncompensated care. I'm pretty sure that is nationwide. You just have to ask for the form. That might only apply to hospital vists though..

And, Semok, you reminded me of a dream. I had this dream once, where there were these "rings" [object] that could transport you in time and space. Most of them were large in size, but there was one that was small and transportable. And it was extremely desirable..Somehow I got the one "ring" that was small. I ended up in a basement with two of my guy friends, both of whom I haven't seen in YEARS. One of them wanted to use the ring in some experiment, and I said no and began to leave. Well, he followed me...and shot me, in the head. I actually saw myself fall in the dream, and the blood pool around my head as the two guys surrounded me and took the ring. It was so vivd and dramatic, I can still picture the scene even now. Definitely one of the most crazy dreams I have ever had..

GenevieveGautier

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 9:41 am
GenevieveGautier
Semok

Aoi, even without insurance, there is always uncompensated care. I'm pretty sure that is nationwide. You just have to ask for the form. That might only apply to hospital vists though..

And, Semok, you reminded me of a dream. I had this dream once, where there were these "rings" [object] that could transport you in time and space. Most of them were large in size, but there was one that was small and transportable. And it was extremely desirable..Somehow I got the one "ring" that was small. I ended up in a basement with two of my guy friends, both of whom I haven't seen in YEARS. One of them wanted to use the ring in some experiment, and I said no and began to leave. Well, he followed me...and shot me, in the head. I actually saw myself fall in the dream, and the blood pool around my head as the two guys surrounded me and took the ring. It was so vivd and dramatic, I can still picture the scene even now. Definitely one of the most crazy dreams I have ever had..

Well that sounds perfectly horrid. eek

I dreamt last night that there was a child livin' in a house with my brother, marceline the vampire from adventure time, and myself. My brother was away, so the child was sleepin' in his room, but he was scared about sleepin' alone and had a nightmare. I was tryin' to figure out where he could stay when my brother got back, and marceline was bein' all unhelpful and bickerin' and stuff.  
River of Polls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff