Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:10 pm
cutie_maddy111

Nero watched the two walk by and kiss at the door. He looked back down and finished his homework. He got up and brought his bag upstairs before going back downstairs and started dinner.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:17 pm
iiGald_Onosii

Elena smiled and wearing short white cotton shorts and a black tank top she went over to the kitchen to where Nero was. She leaned on the counter and smiled at him "So... dear brother... what are we having for dinner?" she asked playfully not paying attention to the cleavage that she was showing.  

cutie_maddy111
Captain

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:22 pm
cutie_maddy111

"Hmm? Oh, not sure yet. Spaghetti sound good?" Nero looked at Elena and smiled slightly. He caught sight of her cleavage and looked away. He put a sauce pan on the stove and started cooking the sauce. "Do you want garlic bread too?" He asked as he started boiling the water.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:28 pm
iiGald_Onosii

Elena smiled "Hmm spaghetti sounds good but no garlic bread" she said as she got up and went to the fridge to get some drinks.  

cutie_maddy111
Captain

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:43 pm
cutie_maddy111

Nero finished making the sauce and boiling the spaghetti. He drained the spaghetti and made two plates, setting the on the table then grabbed the Parmesan Cheese. He set it down and smiled at Elena. "Dinner's ready.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:01 pm
iiGald_Onosii

Elena smiled as she came down and saw how much he had put on her plate. "Oh gosh thats so much food" she said as she put 75% of what was on her plate into some tuppleware then went back to the table. "You know I dont eat much" she said as she sat down.  

cutie_maddy111
Captain

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:40 pm
cutie_maddy111

"Oh yeah sorry. I'm out of it for some reason." Nero smiled at Elena. "I forgot that you don't eat that much." He took a bite of his spaghetti and smiled again. "This tastes almost as good as Dad's. I'm getting better.' He laughed softly then took a sip from his drink. "By the way, thanks for the drink." He said as he smiled at her again.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:37 pm
iiGald_Onosii

Elena smiled "Yeah you are getting better... but I don't know I'm sorry I'm not that hungry" she said as she only ate a few bites then she was done.  

cutie_maddy111
Captain

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:18 am
cutie_maddy111

Nero smiled at Elena. "It's alright. Don't force yourself." He said. as he ate some more of his. "Just set it on the counter. I'll put it away later." He smiled softly at her.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:38 pm
iiGald_Onosii

Elena smiled and nodded as she used her fork to twirl the noddles. "I know... but I would like to accompany you." she said sweetly with a cute smile as she leaned in showing more cleavage. "So how was your day?" she asked  

cutie_maddy111
Captain

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:55 pm
cutie_maddy111
[

"Alright if you really want to, I won't make you go away." Nero said, smiling back just as sweetly, He glanced at Elena's cleavage again the looked back at her face. "Well besides scaring you off with those stupid notes, it went pretty good." He said and sighed. "I'm sorry about that by the way, it was stupid of me to do that."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:00 pm
iiGald_Onosii

Elena smiled "I don't blame you, I know that I'm unbelievably sexy" she teased "And I know that you know that from the fact that you were just staring at my chest" she then got up and walked over to his side of the table. She grabbed a chair to be next to his and she got in with her knees as she leaned into him and whispered "I bet you fantasize about me all the time" into his ears then she pulled back and let out a little giggle. "Oh gosh I can't do this... I can't even keep a strait face" she said  

cutie_maddy111
Captain

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:23 pm
cutie_maddy111

Nero smiled and laughed softly. "Still I should've known better than to do that, and I wouldn't stare at you chest if you would cover it up. a little better." He said playfully as he pulled up the front of Elena's shirt slightly, his finger barely touching her chest. "And no I don't fantasize about you, that one line even I won't cross." He laughed again and smiled at her.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:56 pm
iiGald_Onosii

Elena smiled "Oh c'mon you passed the line a while ago." she said playfully. "You don't have to lie it's okay if my bro dreams about me from time to time" she teased.  

cutie_maddy111
Captain

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:20 pm
cutie_maddy111

align=center]Nero laughed, "Looks like I've been caught. I try not to though. We may not be blood related, but your still my sister. I just have to remind myself about that from time to time." He laughed again and shook his head. "It be a lot easier if you weren't so beautiful." He sighed and went back to eating.  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff