Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:59 pm
"I see." John replied before knocking three times on the door. "Give him a minute." John said, not moving from his spot.

Hearing the noise, Hector quickly fixed her corset, but didn't have time to put her jacket back on. She grabbed her sword and rushed to the door, opening it and preparing for the worst. "What is it John? Has the... you again." Hector said with irritation when she saw the doctor. She could hardly believe he had the gall to come here himself like this.

"Oh me?" Ruby asked with her big eyes and a tipsy giggle. "I steal from pirates! Why, surely you've heard of me! Ruby the Red Rose."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:03 pm
[~wait, so is Hector not disguised at the moment?]  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:09 pm
((No. She is disguised and wearing a shirt over the corset. She's just not properly wearing her heavy military jacket over it.))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:17 pm
[~okey dokey then!]

Eviz put on a sweet smile "Hello Sir, I certainly hope I am not disturbing you" he said as he stepped closer to the door, he wouldn't step inside without being invited but he would edge on "please Sir, I only ask for a moment of your time"

"THE Red Rose?" Cedric said with a chuckle. He noticed from the corner of his eye that the man had turned at the mention of the name, he lowered his voice a bit "you do knowing isn't the smartest thing to admit something like that, especially I front of law enforcement"
Whether she knew it or not her name was popular, and not for good reasons, after all, one who steals from pirates can't be a saint.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:28 pm
"Make it quick." Hector said as if gesturing for him to come inside.

John let out a small sigh, only imagining what she would do to him if he pushed her over the edge. For many years he had been the vent for such feelings, but now, by taking a male role she could dish out the beatings to whoever deserved it.

"Perhaps..." She replied with a smile. "But right now I'm too buzzed to care!" She replied with a personality that seemed just too likable to truly hate. "Besides, if your law enforcement, everything should be fine. We pretty much do the same thing anyway."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:43 pm
Eviz showed off a childlike smile as he stepped in, he made sure he shut the door behind him. "I appreciate this, truly." He said as he inspected Hector's quarters, everything was kept tidy and organized, possible OCD he thought "...oh" he said returning to the matter at hand "I wanted to apologize Sir" he said bowing his head trying to hide his shame "my actions earlier were unacceptable, I meant no disrespect."

"yes, but I do believe there just a bit of a legal difference between you and I" he said jokingly, he wasn't going to truly go law enforcer on her and lock her up. "So, what brought you to Hannon anyway, it couldn't have been the quality of life" he knew she wasn't from Hannon, but now he wanted to know where she was from.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:50 pm
((Cause we both know John is the person who is OCD ))

"Disrespect?" She asked, then looked away. "I've been doing this for a while now. I know what war trauma looks like, but what I saw in there was different. I've never had such a problem before... Why is that?"

"Half work and half wanting to buy supplies. It's always a little more expensive to buy stuff in Hannon, but the variety saves me a lot of trouble. I can get stuff from Ander and Namiko from the same store.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:01 pm
[~ 3nodding ]

Eviz grinned as he stepped closer to Hector "I see..." He said as he recalled the event, the boy, his cries "witnessing fear in its purest form can cause an imbalance even in those with the strongest will." He turned away from Hector and kept searching the room "or to simply put it, you yourself were afraid." He turned back to face Hector, the smile still shining bright on Eviz's face.

"so I suppose I can call you a trader then? Well, I guess you can use that excuse" he placed himself against a metal beam behind him. They were coming close to their destination.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:18 pm
((Sorry. Was eating))

"Excuse me?" Hector asked, raising an eyebrow. In truth, it was more of motherly instinct, but that would seem absurd considering she was 'male'. "Look, my job is to make sure that everything runs as best as possible. Him being in a panic like that drives me crazy because when one panics, everyone else does. Moral is very important in warfare."

"Sure. Call me whatever you like, sweetie." Ruby replied with a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:41 pm
Eviz chuckled "there's no need to watch over all the men like a mother would to an infant child" he paced around the room slowly "I think you can trust in their ability to handle themselves" he spotted Hector's jacket on the bed and stepped up to it "you know Sir, I must admit you have a very..." He picked up the jacket, it would look like a child's jacket on Eviz "petite frame...." A light laugh escaping him as he said the final word.

The ship landed smoothly on the harbor, the all clear was set. "Well I do believe this is where we part ways Madame" he pushed open the latch, revealing an area that seemed almost identical to the previous harbor.

[~I don't know how to include Ruby in Cedric's shenanigans xp ]

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:05 pm
"Um... I'm a commander. That's my job. If they could handle themselves without my leadership, then I wouldn't be needed." She replied. Suddenly, she grew frustrated at the thought of being short. "It has the misfortune of running in my family, though it has it's uses. It makes it easy to dodge and slip in and out of places, and the girls think I'm adorable!" She said, almost beaming at the fact that girls commonly thought she was cute and trying to hide that she was ashamed of her height. "It's almost a shame to just marry one when I would break so many hearts."

((Me neither))

"Thank you very much." She smiled with an absentminded wave. She then exited the ship and blew him a kiss.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:22 pm
"what I meant was you have to have faith in your soldiers to be able to handle themselves in your absence, not that leading them was unnecessary." He said trying to keep his smile plastered.
"marriage, how overrated" he said and set the jacket down. "Don't take it as an insult, really being short would be an advantage in my mind" he took a seat on the edge of the bed hoping Hector would not mind "as for being adorable..." He said looking Hector up and down "...I suppose I understand" another laugh escaping him.

"I wish you the best of luck" he said his final words and closed the hatch. Immediately the ship rose into the sky and disappeared into the clouds.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:30 pm
Hector raised an eyebrow, looking the doctor over. 'Why is he still here and saying these things. I feel like I'm being interrogated.' she thought. "Then you are the type who takes whatever comes your way?" She asked, referring to women. "I have no interest in such fruitless pleasures. For now I am married to war until the day she dies."

"Goodbye!" Ruby replied, waving to him as he left.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:43 pm
Eviz couldn't help but laugh at her remark, she seemed on the defensive side now "well like you I too am married to my work, and being sidetracked by such pointless things is unacceptable." He stood up and walked up to Hector "I believe I've taken enough of your time. Thank you Sir" he exited her quarters.
"Thank you John" he said to the man still standing outside the door. He walked off back to his own tent.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:53 pm
Hector said nothing and watched Eviz leave. "John..." Hector started when Eviz was far enough away.

"Yes?" John asked.

"Never let that man come in again." Hector said, narrowing her eyes.

"Yes, my lady." John replied softly.

"I'm going to bed." Hector said, and gave a small smirk. At that she turned around and closed the door.

"Goodnight." He called to her before leaning against the door and falling asleep.

((next day? Or I could see him using his free time to use magic to spy on her. Magic does exist. trololol))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff