Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taosuy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:58 am
Ultima228
Taosuy
heh, got a feeling this place is gunna need major advertisement

Unfortunately I'm unable to do all that advertising on my own, and its really kind of odd, everybody who helped make the guild what it was was super hyped about it, and are currently twidling their thumbs doing little to nothing at all....

Despite me harassing them to post.

Still, welcome to The Shikoku Saga's.

This whole guild is a new for me and a few others in the guild, I've actually had very little experience in terms of a Pokémon RP but I'm still trying to get the guilds name out there for people to post and what not.

Haha its cool bro imma try to help you out and well see what happebs just hipe karma is on our side  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:39 pm
lol i was waiting for a response these few days but i forgot to ask the question how dumb of me.

would you like us to take routes to each town or just go to the towns?
heh wasnt sure as we would create our own routes or not  

Taosuy

Ultima228
Captain

Loyal Friend

18,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:47 pm
Taosuy
lol i was waiting for a response these few days but i forgot to ask the question how dumb of me.

Well somebody here *coughs Dice coughs* was supposed to be making an Encounter Table for the Routes, but hes only really done one, so I just recommend Time-skipping to the city in the mean time.

Certain things are still kinda U/C that didn't really come up until somebody pointed them out

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:19 pm
Ultima228
Taosuy

Well somebody here *coughs Dice coughs* was supposed to be making an Encounter Table for the Routes, but hes only really done one, so I just recommend Time-skipping to the city in the mean time.

Certain things are still kinda U/C that didn't really come up until somebody pointed them out

ohhhhh ok cool cool works for me #Lazy  

Taosuy

janlukky

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:45 am
just the use of a D20 will be good ?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:09 pm
janlukky
just the use of a D20 will be good ?

There isnt any Dice Rolling, its not a D&D Campaign in the slightest Nova, the only Dice Rolling would be for the Encounter Table when *somebody* stops being a space b*****d

you rolled a one

By *somebody* i mean you, space b*****d

Ultima228
Captain

Loyal Friend

18,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:45 pm
Ultima228

to get my first pokemon i post at hawthorns lab, correct??  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:53 pm
Lasuro
Ultima228

You first need to post and have a profile approved before doing any RPing, by looking at other posted profiles for an example, you will be able to tell what you need to do.

You can find the Skeleton in the Profiles section.

Ultima228
Captain

Loyal Friend

18,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:57 pm
Ultima228
Lasuro
Ultima228

You first need to post and have a profile approved before doing any RPing, by looking at other posted profiles for an example, you will be able to tell what you need to do.

You can find the Skeleton in the Profiles section.

i aleardy made my profile...its awaiting approval now sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:20 pm
not sure how to start here i am just going to lurk around for a bit  

janlukky

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Chaotic_Entropy115

Hilarious Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:46 am
I haven't been posting because I'm waitin on Steel Gallade in the starter town... Once that encounter is out of the way, I should e posting more frequently, as Umbreon is dying to get out and explore this new land :3  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 7:32 am
Ultima228
Drop spam in here.

Watch those quote tree's and mind page stretching, other than that, go crazy.
what i to do here?...i speak more spanish than english x_x' and im newbie on guild forum, when i lost the link of this forum idk how to find it again...any tips?  

EMIHIME23

Shy Sweetheart

14,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150

br3akape

Destructive Pawn

19,265 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:05 am
EMIHIME23
Ultima228
Drop spam in here.

what i to do here?...i speak more spanish than english x_x' and im newbie on guild forum, when i lost the link of this forum idk how to find it again...any tips?

first things first, you need to make yourself an character, create an new topic there and post it in there. now you just have to wait for it to be accepted and youre done to start posting

when you start posting you should begin in Hawthorn's Lab in the "Melodia town" sub tab. here you should aply for a licence for your character, this should not be too hard.

i hope this has helped you out a bit, but if you still have questions about being in this guild please feel free to ask me or any of the moderators here.  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:26 am
br3akape
EMIHIME23
Ultima228
Drop spam in here.

first things first, you need to make yourself an character, create an new topic there and post it in there. now you just have to wait for it to be accepted and youre done to start posting

when you start posting you should begin in Hawthorn's Lab in the "Melodia town" sub tab. here you should aply for a licence for your character, this should not be too hard.

i hope this has helped you out a bit, but if you still have questions about being in this guild please feel free to ask me or any of the moderators here.
how i make my character? draw one image of my imagination? or just changes my gaia avatar clothes? if is gaia avatar look i need to stay in that look forever?  

EMIHIME23

Shy Sweetheart

14,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Ultima228
Captain

Loyal Friend

18,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 4:11 pm
EMIHIME23
br3akape
EMIHIME23
Ultima228
Drop spam in here.

how i make my character? draw one image of my imagination? or just changes my gaia avatar clothes? if is gaia avatar look i need to stay in that look forever?

The character is who you want them to be, what you want them to look like, you don't have to have a picture for them if you don't want to. If you do not have a picture for them you need to have about 3-5 lines telling us what they look like  
Meeting Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff