Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[SEMI-FIELD TRIP] The Mysterious Message (END PG 8!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:56 am
Marosa's wings fluttered slightly as he scratched the back of his neck, taking a step back subconsciously. He really did want to be around people, but berating himself for so long made him wary of others' proximities. "Oi really dun have any names in mind..." His gaze slid from the other's tail and ears to his own fluttering holey wings, before he eventually shook his head.

"Th'only name oi kin comeup with is 'Wings n' Fur'. Oi'm not creative at'all, oim afraid. Apologies."

OnionGrump

Coming up with a name for the team before rolling. c:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:07 pm
"I'm pretty good with canine-kind, as long as they're willing to truce with me." He admitted after she had introduced herself and her familiar, giving them both a calm smile, green eyes glowing softly off the lacquered mask again as he looked around, licking a lip lightly.

"Maybe we should work on a name and the requests that we've been given too, since we're a group, mm?" He offered to her after a quick nod, giving it a quick though, scratching his goatee lightly, trying to think of something that would appease the two of them. "How about Fire-dancers or something like that, since I'm an entertainer, and you seem to special in things that set things aflame." he offered, smiling wildly for her, tail swishing left and right.

musicaloner7
Sorry for the wait, i was driving all day. @ A@.

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
LOLTERNATIVE rolled 4 12-sided dice: 7, 6, 6, 7 Total: 26 (4-48)

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:32 pm
Sophie gave Alex a soft smile. She was nervous, but she'd managed. At least she was teamed up with another girl and someone not on fire. She gave a little shudder before turning back to Tomoko. Rotsune? Rot..sune..? The ghoul was silent for a moment before bursting into a fit of giggles that left her almost in tears.

"Not offensive at all. At least, not to me," she said after regaining her composure. "It's brilliant."

Sophie found it easier and easier to talk to the kitsune. She was hilarious and nice and the ghoul was glad she wasn't partnered up with Alex - kind of - since it meant she was meeting new creeple. Now that they had figured out a name, it was time to find the items on the list. Sophie peered down the list; all of these items would be pretty easy to find. It was just a matter of actually finding them.

"Any idea where to start? We could split up and find the items easier.. Though I might get lost.."

Scanning down the list, Sophie realised she had a text book in her bag. Pulling it out she gave a smile. "Well, that was easy."

demon_pachabel
dfjhd rotsune. LOL. /ded. also hope it's okay for me to roll for the items. D: omg worst roll LOL
and sorry for the delay. timezones lol.

Seussi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:11 pm
Tomoko had only seen one Rotsune in her life, but it had left an impression. It seemed it wasn't an offensive idea either, which seemed to relieve the older, albeit very much sensitive, student a great deal.

"Ouuu, splitting up isn't a good idea..." Tomoko keened. "I get lost..." she confessed. She had been at Amityville for two years and she still got lost - and she wouldn't be able to see her markers around the school in the dark!

Peeking at the list, however, she clapped her hands together. "I think we should go see if we can sneak into one of the classrooms. There's bound to be another textbook and some papers in there!" she suggested. "We'll find one of the easy ones too."

Because getting lost up in Nurse Cricket's ward seemed like a bad idea.

LOLTERNATIVE
Haha. BEST ITEM LIST EVER.

and I was at work until now, so it's all good smile )

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:26 pm
A pleased grin on her face, the reaper gave an agreeable nod, and only a slight glance to Cannon to make sure the pup was listening. In his own response, he simply snorted at Jack and looked off, seeing as the boil was of no harm... for now.

Ah yes, a name was needed! A hand lifted to tap at the bottom of her lip in thought, humming softly under her breath. It was quite fun coming up with this sort of stuff. Reminded her of the sports she played back home with the neighborhood kids, and how teams were divided up just like now! The first offer tossed up instantly piqued Verusha's interest, and her grin curved more into a smile, along with a slender brow raising with curiosity, "You're a dancer then, hm? I can dig it." she replied, with a light chuckle. Seemed all the boils here knew how to dance! It was pretty awesome! "Well then Fire Dancers. Should we get this show on the road then?" her own eyes seemed to flicker with light that resembled fire as her excitement mounted, geared up and ready to go.

Nerpin
no worries~

Wandered rolled 4 12-sided dice: 10, 9, 4, 9 Total: 32 (4-48)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:46 pm
[ LET'S ROLL FOR FIREDANCERS TEEHEE ]  

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:33 pm
The mummy boil seemed nice enough, and Alex gave him firm gripped handshake, though was careful not to overdue it with the zombie strength. "I just advanced into year three not too long ago, actually." He answered with a shrug, not caring to remember or focus too much on the exam that he had taken or on the events that occurred directly afterwards. He let his hand, which was gloved to hide his lost clans mark, drop to his side before digging it into this pants pocket and out of sight.

"A team name? I don't know, I'm not usually good with coming up with that kind of thing. I suppose we could just be The 'A' Team? Or how about The Holey Undead?" Alexander laughed a little to himself and shook his head, the hair that fell over his empty eye socket moving slightly to reveal the dark hole beneath before he reached up with his free hand to brush it back into place. He had no idea that the other boil might be sensitive over issues of rot or missing flesh. It just wasn't something that particularly bothered the zomboil in the least, and he often displayed his skeletal leg proudly by rolling his pant leg up to the knee.

"Just pick one, it doesn't really matter." He waved it off. "Want to grab us a list so we can get started?"

molly8972
sorry for the wait! sick + hurt my back today XD feel free to roll for the list <3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:45 pm
"Ooohh pretty!" Millie crowed as she took the feathery hairband. She brushed some stray dirt off it tentatively but quickly put it in her pocket.
Millie tried staying close beside Zephyros as she walked. She was glad to finally have someone to talk to.

"Well... to be honest, I just got here a bit ago and I haven't finished unpacking yet. My dorm room is an utter mess! I've been stacking things into piles like school supplies on my desk, hair care products on the bed. Stuff like that. When I went to sort a box, I didn't know if the glue would go in to the basic school supplies pile or the after school arts and crafts pile." Millie shrugged.
"I guess I just put in in my pocket and forgot about it."

Eranas
Sorry. I was going to RP going back to my dorm but I didn't know when I would be able to get to a computer next (tomorrow morning) and didn't want to leave you with my part not done so I panicked and just pulled em out of her pocket. XD I hope to do better next round.

Alicia Firestar

Fluffy Shapeshifter

molly8972 rolled 4 12-sided dice: 12, 9, 6, 2 Total: 29 (4-48)

molly8972

Partying Sophomore

12,725 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:25 pm
With a firm handhsake, Akhem decided he liked this boil already. The fact that he was so open to everything, even his rotting flesh. He had no problem with it, as he had some skeletal parts of his own, what with his legs and torso proudly displaying bones. He thought about the team names Alexander had suggested. He thought that the Holey Undead was very appropriate considering who Mischief had paired together. Akhem cracked a smirk.

"I think the Holey Undead would be perfect actually. What with both of our bodies proudly showing our insides."

With the team name decided on, Akhem looked to the list Mischief had given them. The first item on the list was... bandages? Akhem snorted. Well THAT would be pretty easy. Considering his body was covered in them. He decided that he could spare a few and unraveled a small one.

"Says we need bandages.Pretty much got that covered. What else do we need?" He looked over at Alexander.

Seussi
No problem, I totally understand biggrin . I get some back pains every once and a while and they are quite unpleasant.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:18 pm
"AJ, nice to meet you," said Ren brightly, clapping a hand on the boil's shoulder. "Always nice to have new students here! So! First things first - shall we decide on a team name? I think you should pick, since, well I'm not very good at that sort of thing."

S-blacky

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:02 pm
Alexander had to smirk a little as well, and nodded his agreement. There was nothing like being undead, and not anything about it to be ashamed of, rotting parts and missing flesh included. He thought it was actually pretty cool, really, and was glad that Akhem agreed to go along with the silly name. "Alright cool." He grinned, then waited for the list so that he could take a peek at it as well.

Okay, bandages. That was incredibly easy and required the least amount of physical effort on Alexander's part so of course he was happy with that. His grin only got wider until he read the next thing down on the list.

"Ugh, really? Leaves from the edge of the dark forest." That was quite a hike, but he guessed in order to take one for the team he could make that sacrifice. He skipped his eyes down to the last item on the list as well.

"Alright looks like we're going to be doing some dumpster diving too." Ya, he was still smiling, because Alexander almost always smiled in any non-life threatening situation. "The paper from a desk is easy enough, at least."

He'd wait for the other boil to agree, and then he was shuffling away, leading the mummy first towards the dark forest where he stopped to gaze uneasily into it's depths before shaking his head and bending down to scoop up a sprig of damp and darkened leaves up off of the ground. With a sigh he cast a glance back towards the school.

"Two down. Have you been here long? Do you know your way around campus yet?" He asked, making idle conversation as they hiked it back up towards the school itself to procure the next item.

molly8972

Meegane rolled 4 12-sided dice: 8, 1, 3, 7 Total: 19 (4-48)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:16 am
"I am not good at it either. Em...how about Team M&M, aka two males.." AJ suggested while rubbing his hair backward, showing that he had no idea on a good team name. "And your name?" He looked at his partner.

"Do you have any idea where we can gather our "supplies"? I have totally no idea of what's going on." He sighed and shrugged.

kurotomato
Dice rolled.

OOC
8. shoelaces
1. a desk from a classroom
3. a feather from the monster dorms
7. a textbook

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:42 am
Sophie gave a chortle, glad she wasn't the only one who would get lost. In her defense, she'd have a good reason for getting lost seeing as she was new but the ghoul was pretty certain even if she was in her third year she would still get lost. A sense of direction was not something she was blessed with. It was just another reason she was glad she knew someone who was already a student here. At least then she had someone to ask questions and show around on the first day.

"Alright, then. We'll head over to the classrooms," she agreed happily. "Lead the way!"

As they walked, Sophie stayed silent for most of the time, but eventually the silence got to her and she caved. "So, you know Alex, huh?" Probably not the best conversation starter, but it was the only thing she really had to go on. "He's my brother." After the words left her mouth, she paused and slapped herself lightly on the forehead. "But of course you know that since I told you my last name."

The ghoul laughed lightly; in an awkward embarrassed kind of way. "Sorry. I'm really nervous when meeting new people."

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:12 am
Tomoko tilted her head as Sophie pipped up. "I've seen him here and there. We're on a first name basis so....." as Sophie went on to continue that Tomoko should have known that, an awkward color came to the kitsune's face. "Actually I wouldn't have guessed that at because we've only met once before..." The idea they were related seemed like a 'no duh' all of a sudden though.

Kind of made her feel stupid.

Tomoko tried to not express that too much as the pair headed inside the school building, however, the kitsune giving the hallways a nervous glance. "I hope we won't get in trouble for coming in here at this hour." she half-whimpered, but carefully set down one of the halls. Professor Darcy's class was a no-go. He liked doing that night thing, didn't he?

Cricket's ward was a few floors up and the nurse didn't sleep either...

Rengath did theater stuff......

"I think we should go to Professor Selene's room." After all, if they got caught by her, they'd maybe be able to get out of it.... When had she started thinking like this? Remi.

LOLTERNATIVE

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Eranas

Eloquent Pusher

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:10 pm
He's walking quickly, and quietly. His hand continuously clenching and un-clenching. He's no longer nervous however he's agitated by having to walk all the way back to his dorm and then head all the way back to the meeting place. If he knew they needed the mushrooms he would have brought them with him.

But his little feathery ears twitched in response to the reaper. The boil's purple eyes glancing back at her and then shrugging his shoulder. " It helped us either way. I do not have glue anywhere. And we got the items fairly quickly. "

He nods slowly and turns to face forward once more. But he doesn't talk too much in response. Just solemnly stepping foot by foot forward.

Once they reach the dorm, he stops her from walking inside. "I will be quick, you do not need to come in." His voice is slightly gruff. This was his room, and he enjoyed the privacy.. however it was completely dirty. No bed, because he didn't need one. And mice running about ( Usually they are his dinner).

Quickly, the boil grabs the glowing mushrooms off of a solemn desk and holds them out for her to hold. Although one of them he pops into his mouth to chew on, getting his agitations out on the succulent snack. "Let us head back now, shall we. "

[Oh, could you edit your post with the glue and put a picture there? I think that's the only picture we're missing. ]

Alicia Firestar

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces