Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
{ STUDENT CLUB } K9 Club - Closed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:31 pm
She didn't even need to know what was being said. All Junko needed to hear was the voice. She turned on her heel to find Tomoko, gasping and clapping her hands with excitement when she spotted her. "Tomo-chan~! Hi! I should've known you'd be nearby when I saw that plushie. Ohhh, I haven't seen you in forever!" Annnnnd then Tomoko would find herself in a tight hug to Junko's bosom.

Yup. Nothing had changed.

demon_pachabel

Nio Love rolled 1 100-sided dice: 91 Total: 91 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:38 pm
Freya could see the tufts of purple hair from a mile away. But she didn't attack Kettil right off the bat. Instead, she hopped over to the booth he was in, with all the adorable plushies OH JACK THERE WAS A MITSU PLUSH OH JACK-

But first, a game! Freya picked up a beanbag, kissed it for luck, and flung it at the Red plushies. She splattered one hard on her first try, and crowed with victory.

"THE QUEEN OF THE VALKYRIES HAS WON A PLUSHIE, NAIVE!"

Someone was still taking her win over the Queen of Hearts a bit too seriously.

Freya has won a Red Plush.

Oniongrump

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:45 pm
Kettil heard her before he saw her and suddenly he stuffed the plushies he bought into his shirt out of panic. Kettil now had the plush chest that Freya always wanted him to have.

...He turned toward Freya and smiled awkwardly.

...Yep.

Not hiding anything.

"Fancy seeing you here!" He said in a happy tone.

Nio Love

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:47 pm
As expected, she heard Kettil's voice after making her presence obnoxiously known. She clapped her hands while waiting for her prize, and turned to him to say hello - but the word died on her lips.

Because Kettil was sporting a rather impressive rack.

"What.. yeh.." Damn these Amityville events. "Did yeh drinks something funny, Kettil??" Probably some gender changing punch or magical sweater..  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Inle-roo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:50 pm
After her baking debacle, Taima wandered around for a while, stopping here and there to see what clubs had turned out or what crafts were being offered before she came across the K9 Club booth. It held little interest for her, as she was clearly not a canine, but the plushies they were selling were cute! They seemed to be based off of students, though, and she didn't know any canine students--except one! She saw a small white plushie with a beaded necklace, vaguely recalling Fright Night and tea and the bestest puppy ever.

"How much?" Taima asked the boil running the booth, raising an eyebrow at the price. "Really? That much?" Well...it was for a good cause, even if it wasn't her cause, and she rarely bought fun stuff like this anyway. Taima put 15 seeds on the table and picked up a Frost plushie.

Seed Count

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:50 pm
Kettil was now in phase two: blushing nervously.

"What? Nope! Nothing too unusual!" His voice held a nice squeaky tone to it that told of his sins, he was sure of it. He was carefully keeping his distance from his ghoulfriend for once.

He reached up and patted his ... new additions, "I just uhh... It must be something in the air...?"

Nio Love

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:57 pm
Patting his new additions turned Freyas confusion into curiosity. Every time he took a step back, she took two steps forward. "Well, that's okays. I still loves yeh anyway." She reached out and made grabby hands. "Comes gives me a hug, we can compares!" After all, it wasn't every day your boilfriend grew a lovely pair of feminine attributes. She had to make sure hers were better, at least.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:58 pm
Tomoko took it all in stride, leaning into Junko and returning the embrace with her free arm.

"I'm sorry it's been so long, Junko-chan. I got a new part-time job and I've been so busy...." she actually sounded distressed now - probably because she felt like she was a bad friend.

Eight

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:01 pm
"A part-time job?" Junko didn't seem bothered at all. People got busy, she had been busy. The ghoul was just glad to see her friend again. "What've you been up to? Is it fun?"

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:01 pm
"Iloveyoutoobut.... I am scared if we hug they might explode. They seem explosive!" He said trying to think quickly. This was turning into a horrible charade. Kettil just ... wanted to give her the presents somewhere nice and quiet.

You know. Be romantic about it or something.

He held his hands in front of him now trying to ward her off, "Eeehehehehe. It's suddenly very hot here, eh? Yeah? Should um..."

Nio Love

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:08 pm
His breasts.

Would explode.

Freya's hands dropped to her sides, and then lifted to sit at her hips. "Kettil Blacke, what are yeh hidings from me in that shirt."

Jig -> Up.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:12 pm
He stared at her. She was using that tone with him.

Kettil's fingertips wiggled a bit before he reached up and tore his shirt open just enough to expose the heads of his new... addition. Buttons flew everywhere. "MY SHAME. I AM HIDING MY SHAMMMEEEE.."

..Then there was a pause, "And.. um.. presents I bought for you, technically."

Ideally gift giving didn't occur at the place gifts were bought.

This was not Kettil's ideal situation.

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:20 pm
Freya let out a startled shriek when Kettil ripped his shirt open to expose himself to the world. Her hands lifted up and she ran forward, trying to hide his shame - but all she grabbed onto were a pair of plushies.

She looked down at the soft plush in her hands, and then looked up at him. Her expression melted and softened as the sweet gesture settled in. He was hiding presents for her. He'd bought her plushies. Kettil was too cute for words.

But then the actuality of the situation started to creep in, and she realized she was squeezing Kettil's plushies inappropriately. She pulled her hands away, and a flush filled her cheeks. A giggle escaped her lips, followed by another, and then she buried her head into his neck.

She couldn't help herself. It was a sweet, romantic gesture, but he was playing them off as breasts.

She threw her arms around him, and squeezed him in a bear hug as she laughed.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:28 pm
All-in-all this could have been way more embarrassing. At least he didn't stuff them down his pants, and the only reason why he didn't was because his pants weren't loose enough for such shenanigans.

Thank. Jack.

As her hands rested upon his 'shame' he stared down at her smiling a little and he was still blushing a bit. At least she seemed pleased if not blushing he wrapped his arms around her and hugged her in return, squeezing the plushies between them, "I...hope you like them?" He leaned down and planted a small kiss on top of Freya's head.

------

Yuzhi stomped her way in her pale gold eyes narrowed in what could only be described as high level annoyance with a tinge of rage. Her eyes had that sort of red-rimmed look to them showing that she had a bit of a cry earlier due to all the stressors of her day.

Thanks auction.

Thanks crazy brother.

She was staring at the selection. Her rage was slowly subsiding...

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:08 pm
Freya popped her head back up to look at him incredulously, her laughter still bubbling free from her lips. "Of COURSE I likes them. They're plushies!" She pulled them away from his shirt, and finally looked at them. A funny three headed one and-

"Mitsuuuuuuuuuuu!" Freya smushed the Mitsu plushie against her face. She was an easy ghoul to please, but she seemed extra happy to have a little memento of the sweet ghoul she liked so much. "I loves them, Hooter." Her eyes peeked over the plush, glittering affectionately at her boilfriend.  
{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff