Wartorn Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meroko-chii
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:51 pm
The little girl nodded, sitting on the big stool before looking around and saw a woman just walking in. "Oh no! That lady!" Dimitri looked over and laughed, falling out of his seat, "Well if my eyes ain't deceiving me!" He stood up, dusting himself off before going over and picking her up, "Yo. I'll go upstairs and take care of her ankle. So you just sit your butts down and relax." with that, he headed upstairs where his apartment was, having picked up the woman who fell unconscious. It was a few doors down from where Daniel lived and it made operations a lot easier. The letter read as follows:

Dear Danny,

If you are reading this letter, then I am very happy that you could. I haven't been able to reach you for the past few years and I am very sorry. However, now I am in a position to be writing letters, at least, and now I know that you are safe, I pray for the day when I can see you in person again. I'm doing fine, but the rebels are...not too friendly. I will write to you whenever they do not know and please stay optimistic. I'll be praying for you and your safety.

Love, Mina

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:52 pm
Daniel nodded not really concerned with what Dimitri was doing as he red the letter. His eyes widened in shock and he quicky read through it again. Mina was alive, and with the rebels. He looked at the little girl with curiosity before getting down a second glass and filling it with water. "Who gave you this letter honey?"

Guinevere moaned quietly and turned her face into a warmth, that smelled soothingly of male. She murmured something in French before quieting again.  

Mizuki-chan93
Captain

Meroko-chii
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:01 pm
The little girl happily drank the water, "He was super cool! Black hair, looked super strong." she said, smiling at Daniel before looking at him with a blank face, "He said a pretty girl wanted that message to be given to you..."

Dimitri raised a brow when he heard her speak French as he slowly opened his apartment door and went to his bedroom. He gently placed her on his bed, grabbing the first aid that was on his desk before removing her shoes, "Alright missy...let's see how bad your ankle is."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:38 pm
Nathan made his way to the city quickly and looked around the market place. If I were Gwen where would I be? he wondered looking around.

"Remember what you said sure whatever." Hannah muttered after the woman had left. She looked at the money now laying on the ground as she had refused to catch it. It was enough for a drink or a cigarette... She could always go to the bar and buy a drink after this week and that woman she wouldn't mind one. Hannah sighed grabbing the money deciding on wasting it on a drink. She headed out of her home and headed for the bar.  

Tenshinaki
Crew

6,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Dragonstar333
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:31 pm
Rose stopped briefly outside of the bar thinking, Damn it I hate bars. You tend to get one too many drunks in there. Hopefully my employer won't be late so I can get in and out of here. She took a deep breath and walked inside. Once there she walked to one of the tables and sat down so her back was to the wall and she could see the whole room.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:29 pm
Daniel frowned, " Did you see the girl sweetheart?" He asked as her reached under the bar and pulled out an apple he had stashed under for his lunch. "Would you like this honey?"

Guinevere murmured in French as she moved her head on the pillow. "Hurts, please."mShe whimpered.  

Mizuki-chan93
Captain

Meroko-chii
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:37 am
The girl shook her head, "Mister said she was sick...that her head hurts a lot and she forgets sometimes." she pouted before seeing the apple. "Is it okay?" she asked him.

Dimitri managed to get the shoes off, seeing her ankle swelled up and infected. "You got to be shitting me...." he muttered. He left the room and returned with surgical tools as well as a small anethesia machine. "You little b***h and your pride..." he muttered, starting up the machine after putting the mask over her mouth so he could get to work.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:35 pm
Nathan sighed not seeing any sign of Gwen. "There must be a diner or something around here that Gwen might have gone too." He said aloud. Nathan was about to ask someone if there was a place like that in the market when a girl bumped into him. "Oh I'm sorry sir excuse me." She said never looking up as she continued on her way. Nathan opened his mouth to say something when he realized his pocket was a little lighter. He stuck his hand in his pocket and realized his pocket knife was gone. "Hey get back here!" Nathan cried running after the girl.

Hannah grinned glancing at the pocket knife in her hand as she dodged through the crowd and into a narrow alley way. The knife looked to be worth a good amount maybe even worth a nice drink at the bar and some food. Hope that Daniel guy likes it. Hannah thought smiling.  

Tenshinaki
Crew

6,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Dragonstar333
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:58 pm
Rose pulled out a pocket watch that she kept in her bag and saw that there was still five minutes until the meeting time. She sighed and drummed her fingers on teh table as she watched the door.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:56 pm
Daniel nodded, "Of course." he said giving her the apple and thinking about what she said. Could Mina be alive, or were the rebels tricking him.

Guinevere felt something being placed over her mouth and opened her eyes thinking she was in danger. She quickly sat up and moved the mask off he face not sure what was in it. "What are you doing? Where am I?" she asked quickly looking at the man at her feet. She was surprised to see it was her target and her eyes narrowed. "What is that and why was it on my face?" she asked motioning to the machine and mask.  

Mizuki-chan93
Captain

Meroko-chii
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:02 pm
"Mister, why would the pretty girl be forgetting? Is her head bad? Do you think something happened?" she asked, eating a piece of apple quietly.

"Goddamn you ******** b***h!" Dimitri shouted through the face mask he had on. "General Anesthetic so put that s**t back on and lay your a** to sleep! Your damn ankle got infected plus a few bone fragments out of place!" All of this in a shouting tone. He already had her ankle cut open to see, a tray of instruments nearby and the fragments that he mentioned out in a bowl to sanitize before he had to put them back in.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:07 pm
"I don't know sweetheart, I'd have to meet the pretty girl myself to see." he said watching the girl eat the apple. "Do you have a home?"

Guinevere looked down and decided that really death could not be worse than this. "Alright." she said laying back down and placing the mask on her face. She had thought all anesthetics had disappeared, and now she found out her target had some in supply along with a working machine.  

Mizuki-chan93
Captain

Tenshinaki
Crew

6,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:34 pm
Nathan followed the girl but she was faster then he was and knew the area better the he did, and he started to fall behind.

Hannah dodged through a few alleys and into buildings trying to lose the man that was chasing after her. Hannah slowed down after jumping down from a balcony and dodging into another alley. "That was fun." She said grinning as she strolled towards the bar. She pushed the door of the bar open and saw Daniel. "Hey Dan!" She said grinning. "Got something to trade with you." She said standing next to the little girl. "Who's this? Relative of yours?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:08 pm
Rose sat up slightly when the door opened but leaned back in her chair when she saw that it was just the young pickpocket from earlier. Well this will be interesting. Hopefully she won't notice me or she'll ignore me since I'd rather not hace to deal with her again. She ran a hand threw her hair and resumed her watch on teh door.

Dominic got up from his computer desk to go to the shooting range when his computer beeped withan incoming message. He grinned when he read the subject line. He opened up the message to get more information about his target. Dominic groaned however when he read that he was to eliminate his target in the middle of a party and therefore couldn't take them down from a distance.  

Dragonstar333
Crew

Meroko-chii
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:52 pm
The little girl shook her head, "Nuh uh, but big sis comes at night to protect me. She's super pretty and strong. I want to be just like her." she said, eating happily. She then frowned at the girl, "Nuh uh! I live alone." she stuck her tongue out.

Dimitri quickly got the work done, stitching her ankle up before wrapping it. He stowed the anesthetics in a hidden compartment and added the four padlocks back on. He hid the remainder of his stuff and locked it up before sitting back in a chair, waiting for the girl to wake up.  
Roleplaying Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff