Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Centaurs Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

A Centaur Themed Social Club 

Tags: Centaur, Horse, Animal, Fantasy, Role Playing 

Reply Roleplay HQ
Domesticated War Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 218 219 220 221 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:19 pm
Kolo dries off and redresses into his armor. "Nicely done. Now can I see my future wife?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:27 pm
Le'si nodded, "of course. Princess D'lin is ready to receive you at her home." Le'si showed him the way to much larger house, big enough for a family and opened the door for him to step inside.  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:30 pm
Kolo walked inside looking around. "Princess, a word if you please. I believe it's about time we got to know each other."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:34 pm
D'lin looked up, but did not stand up from her plush pillow. She let herself smile, "Prince Kolo, welcome to my home. I do believe you are correct. Please," she indicated a sitting spot across from her. "Le'si, some refreshments, please."

The servant nodded and quickly headed towards the kitchen.  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:38 pm
Kolo sat himself down. "Just to be clear, I was not thrilled of this arrangement. But if it's to keep the peace within our tribes then so be it. I still feel there are better ways though."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:46 pm
D'lin looked at him, she agreed, but why show her hand just yet? "How so," she asked without emotion. "What is your plan to keep the peace between our peoples?"  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:52 pm
"I would just have them negotiate on something. Something better then forcing two people to wed. I mean what was your thoughts on the arrangement?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:59 pm
She smiled coyly, D'lin loved to have her ideas asked for. "I do not agree with this arrangement either. I was not asked for my input, but this is tradition. Of course, I have changed many things since my authority began."  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:05 pm
Kolo raised an eyebrow. "What type of changes?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:07 pm
"I am raising the pride of my people. I want us to look well for ourselves and for others. In time, I plan to bring order to the surrounding hunting grounds as well. There is simple too much chaos outside our homes."  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:09 pm
"Yes but all I've seen is people dressing fancy. How will that help protect your people?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:49 pm
She studied his armor carefully, "do we need to?" Her tone remained flat, "I could see how some might take that question as a threat given your current state of dress."  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:13 pm
Kolo figured she was referring to his armor. "Well I don't mean wearing protective clothing is what they need to do. I mean how would keeping a fancy appearance keep the chaos away from your village?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:29 pm
D'lin frowned this time. First she thought he was threatening her, now he insults her. The princess' face went back to a neutral expression, "by organizing our lives, we organize our village, that is the opposite of chaos."  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:35 pm
Kolo noticed her frown and figured she was offended. So he decided to change the subject. "Now do you wish to know anything of my people?"  
Roleplay HQ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 218 219 220 221 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff