Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Mindsend' House of Customizable customs: Sep 14-17 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jinx Creed

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:11 pm
I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

i love that you used a quote from the 10th kingdom, that is my fav movie

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Ulun'Suti halfbreed
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay : Jake's Ikran from Avatar
WIP Needed?: would appreciate one

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body:blues and blacks, with a hint of green, no scales
Face: i do like the dragon mouth
Mane: custom short and messy (maybe a few short braids like Jake, darker than the body.) Two long braids coming down on opposite sides (representing the tentacle things) that fade into pink at the end
red goatee
Tail: Tail Blades, bare
Hooves/Fetlocks: raptor claws and leg spurs
Reference Image(s):
One
Two
Three
Four
Five

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): none
Wings: scaleless wings
Other Notes:

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: none
Custom Items: if you want to, you can add some Navi accessories, or things that you see the Ikran in the pics wear (i am leaving this up to you)
Reference Image(s) for Items:
Large Image

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Taronyu
Owner: Jinx Creed
Breed: Ikran
Temper: Hunter
Mate:
Tag Background: cc
Tag frame color: cc
Tag feather color(s): cc

price: 4.2 mill  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:11 pm

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Uniangeni
Body Build: Standard
Concept Origin: New Concept
WIP Needed? Yes, please

Body: Pale grey. White underside, darker overtones. Has four dark, rose grey stockings, dun leg striping, and a dorsal stripe. Front left foot has a white pastern. Rose grey areas darken toward extremities.
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
Face: Eyes are blue violet; have rose grey shading near the lids and corners. Has a rose grey blaze; starts near horn and ends under her chin. Nose has a white snip. Ears have a dark edge, are white inside, and fade to rose grey at the center.
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
Mane: Medium (longest point reaches her elbows), straight but somewhat windswept. Forelock swept across one eye. Falls mostly behind her, but some strands are on foreground side. White at the root; fades to rose grey. (Dun type frosting.)
██ ██
Tail: Long; would drape the ground if hanging straight. Full and windswept. White at root; fades into rose grey. (Dun type frosting.) Dorsal stripe runs through it.
██ ██
Hooves/Fetlocks: Front left hoof is ivory, others are near black. CC fetlocks; something medium-long and elegant.
██ ██
Reference Image(s): n/a

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Rose grey at tip and white at base; fades roughly half and half. CC style. Spiral preferred.
██ ██
Wings: Zoo template. Top set matches her back at base and fades to white; tips are rose grey and, if possible, translucent. Bottom set is white and quite translucent; matches snip/pastern in color. (Feet wing sets are colored similarly.)
██ ██ ██ ██
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: n/a

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: Necklace, bracers, bracelets? CC. Nothing excessive, but should favor an armor-esque style over something frilly. She's something of a knight. (No mask, though!)
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Ariana
Owner: Cihiru
Breed: Guardian
Temper: Keen
Mate: Ajax
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Vigilance
Justification for Domain Choice: Ariana is, at her core, a protector and guardian, and defender of the lost and needing. She's keen, watchful, and dedicated; ever-alert and forever committed to her just cause. /summary

Cihiru
Crew

Swashbuckling Bunny

C o w b o y P e e p

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:14 pm

Edit Category: Moderate [though correct me if I'm wrong]
Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: Default
Concept Origin: New Concept
WIP Needed?: Yes please.

Body: Well she had the fur coloring of a yellow lab. Her coloring included that of brown, white and golden yellow :] As far as what part of the body should be what color, please refer to the reference images.
Face: Coloring I'd like to mimic that of the reference images. Also, on the soquili's snout, I'd like there to be a dog's nose there. The color of the nose should be pick though be faded black at the bottom of the nose.
Mane: For her mane, I would like it to be a CC type of thing. I'd like the mane to be a combination of the two hairstyles found on the same picture. The length of the mane should be medium- I'm thinking to the shoulders- though the bottom curls can be a tad bit longer. Again, the mane is up to the colorist's best judgement though I'd like elements of the two hairstyles combined.
Tail: Again, tail is CC. However, she did have a curled tail that curled - kind of like this {warning horrible reference of tail} so perhaps the style of the tail could be something like that as well...
Hooves/Fetlocks: All four of her hooves I'd like to be white and move up to kind of being socks. All four of her feet had white socks on them :]
Reference Image(s):
Chloe/ 2/ 3/ 4/5/ 6 I have a lot more photos if you need more references :]
hairstyles

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/a
Wings: I would like the Style #1 wing set for her, please. As far as the coloring goes, perhaps they can have like a transparent look to them or like a really like clear color to them? Or perhaps even a very light pastel rainbow? Honestly, I'll leave that up to the colorist's better judgement.
Other Notes:
01. On her chest, I would like her to be a little more hair and it should be fluffier.
02. On her hindquarters, by the butt area, I would like there to be just a tad more fluffier hair there. She used to have a lot of butt hair there durning the heavy shedding seasons and it made for easy plucking. [yeah, I'm weird.]

Trading Post Items: n.a
Custom Items:
01. Around her neck, I'd like her to be wearing a collar with a bow that looks like this. [something she never had before but I think it would look cute on her soquili form and I love bows, dang it!] As far as coloring goes, I'd like it be lavender. Also, the crystal that is in the middle, instead of the shape being a circle, I'd like it to be a heart instead.
02. Coconut!
By Chloe's side, perhaps placed somewhere by her front legs, I would like my westie Coconut to be there. [I'll edit reference photos later.] I had gotten Coconut when Chloe was around seven years old and it seemed as though Coconut instantly grew attached to Chloe; even though she wanted nothing to do with the little puppy. Eventually, Chloe warmed up to the fact that this visiter was now a permeant member of the household and they were friends since then! As far as what Coconut should look like, please just refer to the reference images; short westie cut, round adorable head, purple color, and her look can not be complete without two bows in her head! or maybe just one in the middle/ top knot. Either way would do just fine since she looks to wear bows xD. As far as design/color of bow, there is no particular design in mind and it can be up to you and doesn't really matter.
this
Coconut / Dat face / example of westie cut - example of short westie cut that I get her in / collar design and coloring.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Chloe
Owner: Cowboy Peep
Breed: Mutt
Temper: Loyal
Mate: N/a
Tag Background: I'm tore between 040, 014, and 008. I suppose whatever the colorist thinks looks nice, then they can choose :]
Tag frame color:
Tag feather color(s):

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n.a
Other pet references: [x] [x]
~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Companionship
Justification for Domain Choice: This angeni is based off of my dog who had passed away. Dogs are known for their loyalty and companionship, and Chloe fit the bill in those categories. They are known for being 'man's best friend' and certainly, she was mine.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:25 pm
COMMON SENSE IS...?

Edit Category: Moderate (skull - tail - minor edits: mane, antlers, expression)
Soquili Species: Cerynei
Body Build: Cerynei
Concept Origin: XxPrimevalPandaxX's Ghost Family (used with permission).
WIP Needed? Yes, please. I'd also like an unmasked version. <3

Body: A mix of white, pale blue, and silver. This [x] tattoo on his shoulder in black (but flipped horizontally). Other markings [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] similar to these spread over his body in a shimmery/shiny, faint silver.
Face:
-----Skull: [x] [x] (Coyote skull) Goes over face. I would like it if it could be decorated sorta like this: [x] but with the sharp tribal designs (like his tattoos) instead of circles.
-----Eyes: Very pale blue/silver. Pupils should be only a bit darker shade of the iris. Slightly glowy. A long scar mars the facing eye.
-----Ears: Black with silvery markings like the ones on the rest of his body. Pale blue/silver inner ear. Fluffy Cerynei ears.
-----Eyebrows: Black.
-----Eyeliner: Black markings around the eyes, coming to long, thin points at both corners of the eyes.
-----Expression: Sad and lost... Not really smiling, eyes staring off into the distance rather than at you.
Mane: Mostly silver/white with thin black streaks for a slightly unkempt/deranged look. Very thin, straggly and wavy - a combo of these: [x] [x] Length should be to the bottom of the neck/mid-shoulder.
Tail: Drooping downward - a Cerynei-like tail (triangle-shaped?) with messy, straggly, unkempt tendrils of fluff.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves are pale blue/silver, sorta glowy. From the knee down, his legs should be a very pale blue/white, with faded dirt stains.
Reference Image(s): [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[x] [x] [x]
[x]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Like his hooves in main color, but with black and silver designs like the skull. Style wise, one is broken in half and one is missing all but a nub at the base. You've got freedom with where the remaining one looks/is broken off. (Broken unedited Cerynei antlers = changes to existing breed features = minor edit.)
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: See 'Tail' under 'Colors & Markings'.

Trading Post Items: Three-hoop silver earrings on facing ear.
Custom Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Gideon
Owner: Mahogany Sunset
Breed: Cerynei
Temper: Broken
Mate: -----
Tag Background: 036 Crystal Forest
Tag frame color: CC - matching him.
Tag feather color(s): CC - matching him.

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:26 pm
COMMON SENSE IS...?

Edit Category:
Heavy
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Warhorse with leg feathers
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay: Beast Wars: Dinobot
WIP Needed? Yes, please ^^

Body: # 152EC2 for a general body base that will show through parts of the “armor.” #441E01 for the front legs, shoulders, chest, and part of the stomach with stripes in #A6683D. Not sure if this should be here or in the edits section, but I’d like the raptor head to be on his chest stretching down to his stomach (think of it like Armor?). Metallic silver for the most of the legs and a lighter tan for the bone vertebrae inserts along the back and around the legs.
Face: Red eyes, Intense [removed](standard warhorse expression is fine ^^)
Mane: Wild style in #C8671E with the feathers matching the raptor part of the body (dark brown base with tan stripes)
Tail: Same as the mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: Silver hooves and Leg Feathers Please!
Reference Image(s): Cosplay of This Guy - no helmet please
VERY Rough Concept on Quest Lines – Very rough rendition (stripes and attempt to render raptor head are especially bad sweatdrop please make better heart )
Vertabrae Reference

Trading Post Items: NA
Custom Items: I don't want major/mutant lineart overhauls such as turning hooves to claws, but I would like the "Armor" look fitted to the warhorse lines with the leg guards, the various metal plates, vertebrae, and the raptor head piece covering the front part of his torso (though I'm not sure how much of that will show on a soquili) but please ignore the helmet, the wild hair style makes an appropriate substitute. The entire body has a sharp, predatory feel to it. Also....if possible I would love for his sword to be included at his feet. I can get more references of anything, just ask me and I'll be happy to provide.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Dinobot
Owner: Angelique DelaMort
Breed: Beast Wars
Temper: Honorable
Mate:
Tag Background: Custom if possible, if not Plains Sunset
Tag frame color: CC to match
Tag feather color(s): Matched to raptor base (dark brown with stripes)

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: NA

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:30 pm
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Hippogryph
Body Build: Regular.
Starting Stage: Adult.
Concept Origin: OC.
WIP Needed? That would be great, but it doesn't really matter.

Body: Black but with blue markings on the legs up to the shoulders, see reference(s). Wing colour is to be the same as the blue and purple feathers found on the Macha wolf form, however it'd like for the top feathers (marginal/lesser coverts) to be black, working down to the purple and blue on the second layer of feathers, if that makes sense. (Primary coverts, primaries, secondary and secondary coverts.)
Face: Heavily coloured eye lids in blue, see reference. Eyes are to be a very light icy blue, or black... CC between the two.
Mane: The regular hippo mane, but underneath to have mid length to long hair down to her knees. It is to be an inky black, not jet black but close, like a raven's wing or oil, it's got a deep navy blue sort of sheen to it. To be very fly away in appearance, not manicured or well kept, not gathered, just loose. Feathers are to be purple and blue, much the same as the Macha in the references.
Tail: A bit like the peacock tail, but without the long feathers, so just the shorter ones at the base, however I'd like to see some slightly longer ones worked down into a hair tail (Just not those long peacock ones), looking much the same way as her mane, unkempt and fairly long, same colouring. Feathers are to be purple and blue, much the same as the Macha in the references.
Hooves/Fetlocks: She is to have the feather fetlocks, but also long hair fetlocks on her hind legs, same sort of length found on Hard Tack. Whether they are electric blue or black, I don't mind, but please have them appearing as though they are slightly muddy and tainted with blood.
Reference Image(s): Macha and Haku, Macha as an alpha, adult Macha, teen Macha, pup Macha, Eyes,

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): None.
Wings: Standard falcon Hippo wings.
Fins: None.
Scales: Leg scales.
Pelt: None.
Other Notes: None.

Trading Post Items: None.
Custom Items: Around her neck should be a silver torc, see the reference, however I'd like the coiled silver to end with two pieces of onyx to look like talons. Also like Macha in her wolf form, please can she have leather straps tied to which is a raven's claw. Perhaps classified as items, but can you put sticks and twigs tangled into her hair, mane and tail, also a few lose raven feathers, not her own... so lower down in amongst all her tangled mass of hair. Please see the reference for inspiration. Also feel free to CC anything else you feel inspired to do, she's pretty much open to interpretation, maybe the belt, with a few bleached raven skulls hanging from it...? Up to you.

Also I don't know if this is allowed, or you'd classify them as spikes/mutation, but all over her shoulders I'd love to see her skin goose pimpled in appearance, with little pin feathers poking through her skin, much like the Macha reference work below. If not, it's of no worry.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Macha, good messy hair ref, general Macha ref and pin feathers, silver torc

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Macha
Owner: Junglerunner
Breed: Goddess
Temper: Foreboding
Mate:

junglerunner

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:35 pm
ITS "UNCOMMON" MIND, UNCOMMON!

Edit Category: Light-Moderate? I'm never sure with hair.
Soquili Species: Unicorn
Body Build: War with fluffy feet
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? Sure. I like seeing process type things!

Body: The entire body is dark blue like the night sky, covered with little white stars. An aurora borealis covers her flanks. One of the little stars is red, like Betelguse.
Face: A pale yellow splotch, like moonlight. See her references.
Mane: Silvery, long, and windblown, with little braids in it.
Tail: Looks similar to the mane in both color and style.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Silver, with the fetlocks colored like the main body
Reference Image(s): This whole album.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Silver, and maybe with a glowy ball of light at the end?
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: Moon and star hairsticks, in silver.
Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Moonglow
Owner: Scaramouche Fandango
Breed: OC... or Spirited
Temper: Copacetic
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: 017

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I designed this myself.

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Moonglow
Owner: Scaramouche Fandango
Breed: Aurora Borealis/Spirited
Temper: Copacetic
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:39 pm
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Soquili Species: Uni
Body Build: Female Warhorse (not draft)
Concept Origin: New Concept (Mongolian Warhorse)
WIP Needed? Yes prease!

Body: A little roughed up, nicks and scars scattered around. Small amounts of blood/dirt is fine. Bruises and scrapes maybe, but not in gruesome detail. Body paint wasn't traditional but some is okay in this case. :] Traditional markings are loved.
Face: Facial expression should be somewhere between neutral and aggressive. Eye color should be moderately light, with an eerie feel. The sclera should be normal, however.
Mane: Hair/mane/tail should be medium to long in length, a bit messy/tousled but not out of control. Potentially streaked and dirty. Some braids are a possibility. Various totems/beading/jewelry/accessories weaved in (see refs for ideas).
Tail: Should match the mane - do whatever you like, uni tail, normal tail matching the mane, etc.
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): All are very loose references, just pick and choose from them if you like, and you're perfectly free to add your own twist. Colors are mainly up to you.
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Broken horn
Tail: Uni tail or not is fine, CC
Other Notes:

Custom Items: I don't like clothing worn like a human, but put some sort of fabric on there somewhere? Like a sash/blanket/etc.
Some fur accents. Fur trims, fur cuffs around the ankles, and/or a hat or small pelt. See furry guy on the right and here.
I really like the emblems around the body and forehead in this picture, but no saddles please.
Armor and/or weaponry at your whim! With or without is fine~
Reference Image(s) for Items: To get an idea of typical patterns/prints/accessories - [6] [7] [8] [9] [10]

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Khulan
Owner: Kurama no Koishi
Breed: Mongolian Warhorse
Temper: Restless
Mate: n/a

775k + 500k = 1275k

Kurama no Koishi

Shameless Wench

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:49 pm
HONEY I SHRUNK THE PONY! I shall call it Mini-me.

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Usdia
Concept Origin: I wanted to try for my first Soquili that would resemble him
WIP Needed? No thank you

Body: White base with blue stripes, like the familiar picture
Face: White with blue stripes, blue eyes
Mane: Blue
Tail: Blue
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black hooves with white and blue striped fetlocks
Reference Image(s): I'd like this to be similar to how is he

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Tomas
Owner: LexThetaSigma
Breed: Usdia
Temper: Calm

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: It's a design similar to my familiar here in SoQ

~*~ Angeni ~*~

Total: 150k  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:56 pm
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Hippogryph
Body Build: Draft please
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: -
WIP Needed? Nah, but can if you have questions. ^^

Body: A stormy blue(#2c3f55)/purple(#3b2346) combo with some gray swirl around her legs(kinda tornado like? xD). (CC on the tribal markings)
Face: Beak included; Same coloring as her body; Her eyes are an Avian yellow with slit pupils.
Mane: Cockatoo Mane; Same as the wings/tail feathers
Tail: Hawk tail; Same coloring as the wings
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fetlock feathering; Black hooves/talons
Reference Image(s): Something like these tail feathers. ^^

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): -
Wings: Color=CC; Markings in ref
Fins: -
Scales: No Leg scales
Pelt: -
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: Lucky Paw(White/silver in coloration);
A single band on her right foreleg(Silver/Metal like in color that is kinda rusted like it had been out in the rain and elements for a while. Two rust spots like it had once been a shackle, nothing left of the chain attachments, but rust spots.)
Custom Items: -
Reference Image(s) for Items: -

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Cyclone
Owner: Kesmi
Breed: Tribal
Temper: Destructive
Mate: -

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: -  

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:10 pm
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category:Heavy I believe
Soquili Species: Fluttercorn
Concept Origin: A God Custom Idea I had for Carousel and family to my other twins that aren't finished yet.
WIP Needed? Please and thank you

Body: Follow Ref Would like main body color white but spots black like in the Shadow Ref. His Stripes Glowing Pastel Rainbow please.
Face: Follow Ref
Mane: Mane Glowing Pastel Rainbow not all needs to glow if you only want the highlights to glow that is cool.
Tail: Unicorn Male Tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: cc
Reference Image(s): Shadow Certed ref || Uncerted

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Glowing Pastel Rainbow
Wings: Glowing Pastel Rainbow Custom Butterfly wings
Other Notes: have fun

Custom Items: See Ref
I would love the wings see through. Ignore the flower on the wing refs.
The Glowing Lily I would like on the tail and if you could add one on his leg that is up would be awesome.
The tail jewelry should be on the Tail. And the Bracelet on the leg should be on the down leg.
This is a wolf plushie and I would like it hanging off of the tail.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Shadow Certed ref || Uncerted || Wing ref one || Wing ref two || Wing ref three || Shows plushie, Jewelry and Lily missing Tail jewelry

WIP of his Brother. | WIP of his Sister. | So you can see the Lily Glow

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Shiro-Niji
Owner: Kara Asumie
Breed: OC
Temper: Sanguine
Mate: ---
Tag Background: This Please
Tag feather color(s): Glowing icy blue

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: n/a
Justification for Domain Choice: n/a

Quote:

Edit Category:Heavy I believe
Soquili Species: Fluttercorn
Concept Origin: A God Custom Idea I had for Carousel and family to my other twins that aren't finished yet.
WIP Needed? Please and thank you

Body: Follow Ref Would like main body color a Gold-ish cream but spots black like in the Shadow Ref. Her Stripes Glowing Pastel Rainbow please.
Face: Follow Ref
Mane: Mane Glowing Pastel Rainbow not all needs to glow if you only want the highlights to glow that is cool.
Tail: Unicorn Male Tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: cc
Reference Image(s): Shadow Certed ref || Uncerted

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Glowing Pastel Rainbow
Wings: Glowing Pastel Rainbow Custom Butterfly wings
Other Notes: have fun

Custom Items: See Ref
I would love the wings see through. Ignore the flower on the wing refs.
The Glowing Lily I would like on the tail and if you could add one on his leg that is up would be awesome.
The tail jewelry should be on the Tail. And the Bracelet on the leg should be on the down leg.
This is a wolf plushie and I would like it hanging off of the tail.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Shadow Certed ref || Uncerted || Wing ref one || Wing ref two || Wing ref three || Shows plushie, Jewelry and Lily missing Tail jewelry

WIP of her Sister. | WIP of her Brother. | So you can see the Lily Glow

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Kin-Niji
Owner: Kara Asumie
Breed: OC
Temper: Sanguine
Mate: ---
Tag Background: This Please
Tag feather color(s): Glowing icy blue

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:38 pm
HONEY I SHRUNK THE PONY! I shall call it Mini-me.

Edit Category: Minor
Soquili Species: Seathi
Body Build: Seithi
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: Wildlife: Black Moor
WIP Needed? Nope

Body: see ref for idea
Face: see ref
Mane: Color: Black with some gold strands here and there Style: I want it to have some braids and to be as long as the top of his shoulder blade. The style other then, do whatever you wish.
Tail: see ref for idea
Hooves/Fetlocks: n/a
Reference Image(s): here

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: n/a
Fins: I want all the standard body fins on him. I don't the one on the head, it would look weird with the hair.
Other Notes: n/a

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Okeanos
Owner: Rhyleigh
Breed: Black Moor
Temper: Gloomy
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: cc
Tag frame color: cc
Tag feather color(s): cc  

Rhyleigh

Invisible Harvester

LadyKirin

Playful Reveler

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:50 pm
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Soquili Species: Kirin
Body Build: Standard
Concept Origin: my RL collection of asian kirin
WIP Needed?: would be adored if possible

Body: standard kirin body in shimmering royal blue (like silk) that darkens into deeper sapphire socks on all four legs. Markings of floral patterns like chinese embroidery on silk that wind loosely over non-scale parts of body and up neck (see ref pic for inspiration)
Face: irridescent light blue eyes, markings can wind up to face if you think it looks pretty
Mane: medium long curly/wavy mane cascading down from an upswept hairstyle (see ref pics), any shade(s) of blue that you think would look good with rest of pony. Highlights in a color that would match the markings would be fine too. Would also like a short, wavy ridge of mane down back that merges with tail
Tail: with edited quilin-like tail that is fluffier than the quilin template, color(s) to match mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: standard kirin hooves same color as horn.

There's lots of CC room here as I mainly want her to be like an elegant, celestial-ish Asian 'doll' soquili version of a traditional kirin. As my screenname suggests, I'm a huge fan of kirin and have been collecting them in real life for a very long time.

Reference Image(s):

Markings, Scales/Jewelry, Hair & Ornaments, Traditional Kirin

A kirin is called Qilin or Kylin in Mandarin but is represented by the same Chinese character/Japanese kanji
HERE. Would LOVE the kanji above her name on cert if possible please.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Style 2, iridescent pale blue
Wings: n/a
Scales: standard kirin scales in irridescent/jewel-like shades of blue (see ref pic for inspiration)
Other Notes:

Custom Items:
• Asian inspired hair ornament(s)/hair sticks/fancy pretty hair stuff (see ref pic)
• necklace of indigo pearls w/ Good Fortune symbol inspired by ref pic/CC
• bead bracelets around lower legs also inspired by ref pic/CC
• quilin like whispies (bits of cloud/fire) in pale blue around legs
• tabard in traditional kirin style to match colors/style of markings or geometic/swoopy (see ref pics)
• other simple item accents (beads, ribbons, etc.) as colorist feels inspired.

See Above!

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Lady Kylin
Owner: LadyKirin
Breed: Celestial Emblem
Temper: Fortunate
Mate:

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Is mine, all mine! Bwahaha!

~*~ Angeni ~*~

1.3 mil kirin + 500K for heavy edits = 1.8 mil  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:59 pm
Something else came up and depleted my gold reserves, disregard this please <3  

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

II Paradox II

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:02 pm
COMMON SENSE IS...?

Soquili Species: Regular
Concept Origin: Cosplay
WIP Needed?: Yes, please. :3

Body: See ref. images. --Almost a very, creamy brown--very light.
Face: See reg. images. –There’s a blue marking underneath her eye.
Mane: See ref. images—color of mane and tail is white.
Tail: No particular design, but perhaps poofy like her mane.Color is white.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves could go black. Could also CC. Whatever colors you think looks best. :3
Reference Image(s):
Facial Close-Up
Full-Body
Full Body + Hair.
Ref. image
~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Other Notes: Hair edit should be the same as the ref. image. :3

Trading Post Items: None.
Custom Items: See ref. images. I’d really love her to have her goggles as that’s basically her trademark. Close up of goggles and other head accessories found in ref. images. Also I’d like her attire on the Soquili as well, except the boots.
Goggles.
~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Yurine
Owner: II Paradox II
Breed: Cosplay Youkai-Priestess
Temper: Helpful

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out