Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[CLOSED] Shroom Toss Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
poke mattix rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:00 am
((ROLL AGAIN K

1. Nio Love
2. Izumi Tenshi
3. Hitsuzen
4. iStoleYurVamps
5. Grey Dragon
6. Scott Eros Archer

))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:04 am
Izumi Tenshi
Validating your win for 2 tokens!

Grey Dragon

Scott Eros Archer

Picking out the winners, Astra handed out the tokens to the respective students. "Congratulations!" She chirped brightly. "Here's your prizes!"  

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
iStoleYurVamps rolled 10 4-sided dice: 4, 1, 1, 4, 1, 3, 3, 3, 2, 4 Total: 26 (10-40)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:06 am
The wolfos chuckled. "I see. I won't pry, but, I would guess he is lucky to have aghoul such as yourself." He bower to her a smile on his face and he tried once more to toss a few rings. Same amount. "Come by my booth some time. You and Yuki both if you can make it."

Score: 3  
Az-san rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:46 am
Azmodel was stopped in her tracks when she spotted the lovely scareons in this booth.

The grab bag thing was tempting but, well, getting yours fingers bitten not so much... After some thinking she decided to take the risk.

She put her hand in the trap and ... Ouch !!! Not her lucky day it would seem.  

Az-san

Vicious Noob

24,925 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Az-san rolled 10 4-sided dice: 2, 2, 2, 4, 2, 3, 4, 4, 4, 2 Total: 29 (10-40)

Az-san

Vicious Noob

24,925 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:50 am
Still shaking her hand to try and take the pain away, she realized that it would probably have been smarter to try the throwing first. Nasty snap trap !

Taking the rings offered to her by Astra she got ready for the new game.

All missed of course. Really, next time she would try this one first.  
Nio Love rolled 10 4-sided dice: 1, 3, 2, 3, 1, 2, 1, 3, 4, 3 Total: 23 (10-40)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:19 am
It was the ring tossing game again! Freya hopped up and took her turn, throwing the rings happily in hopes of snagging herself a few more prizes.

Her attempt was dismal. She left the booth looking dejected.

Score: 3  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Dragain rolled 10 4-sided dice: 1, 2, 2, 1, 4, 4, 4, 2, 4, 4 Total: 28 (10-40)

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:28 am
Lizzy had decided to come by looking for Astra, although she had no idea... Why shrooms? Why shrooms of all things? Certain minipet shrooms are used to help minipet breed-

Does Astra want scarelings really badly or something?

After trying her hand at the game - not that she was any good - she turned to the ghoul, flashing her a smile, "Soooo, Astra... Why shrooms?" Might as well ask the student to explain it.

Score: 2

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:36 am
"I will!" Astra responded to Frost, then watched as a few others came to take a chance at ring toss, including Lizzy. She then blinked at the question. "Well, shrooms make for something fun to throw at, and I like them a lot too. They come in lots of colors, they're really pretty, you can make potions with them" she listed off the glorious quantities of shrooms. "And they can make you feel good too! The healing ones of course" The fairy added as a afterthought.

"There are plenty of mushrooms where I come from, some are really gigantic, and make great trampolines for fairy scarelings" She grinned as she remembered the times she had played on the mushroom-trampolines. They were alot of fun.  

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:48 am
"Ohhh, I never knew that mushrooms had this many properties," Lizzy giggled, looking amazed at the idea of mushrooms big enough to jump on. Then again, Astra was taking about fairy scarelings, which might be a lighter in weight compared to other scarelings, "That's adorable! I would like to see one... A giant mushroom, I mean..."  
Huni Pi rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:48 am
Petro didn't like plants. He really, really, really didn't like them. But he still passed by Astra's booth just to give the fairy ghoul a greeting and maybe show some support. And for his efforts with the ravenous weed, his hand had a new set of bite-marks.  

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
Huni Pi rolled 10 4-sided dice: 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 3, 2, 2, 3, 3 Total: 18 (10-40)

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:50 am
Despite the annoying stinging in his hand from the bite, Petro proceeded with the ring toss game. It seemed easy enough, or rather it was deceptively difficult as only half of the rings ever made their way around a shroom. He wasn't going to blame his hand being bitten for his poor aim, however.

Score: 5

Grey Dragon rolled 10 4-sided dice: 1, 1, 3, 2, 1, 1, 4, 1, 1, 2 Total: 17 (10-40)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:15 am
Jove's head tilted as he was handed some... tokens? This... had to be the best thing ever. Playing with mushrooms, and getting things!

The pup's tail wagged with boundless enthusiasm as he grabbed another set of rings and tossed them haphazardly towards the mushrooms. His aim was better than the first round, with his tail still and his tongue sticking out in concentration. But every time a ring landed squarely on a mushroom he would pause and that fluffy tail would wag enough to stir the air around him.

One thing was certain, this was THE BEST BOOTH in the festival.

Score: 6  

Grey Dragon
Crew

Enoh Love rolled 10 4-sided dice: 1, 1, 1, 2, 4, 2, 4, 3, 1, 2 Total: 21 (10-40)

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:37 am
Salbei was back. He had fun last time, and he hoped the trend would continue. As he had the first time he stopped to watch a few others play, including an absolutely adorable and tiny little pup who was the cutest thing he'd seen today. Oh, he did so love watching Children enjoy festivals.

Whelp, ring toss!

He employed his previous methods; stand near enough, and throw all ten rings into the air.

It worked better this time around!

"I believe I am getting better at this!" He chuckled out, looking down at the quite student. It was hard to not tower over the poor boil; Salbei himself was an impressive six-foot-five.

Score: 4

Grey Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:16 pm
Jove sensed someone standing nearby even before he spoke. He turned to look... And slowly his gaze traveled upwards. Until he was nearly craning his neck to look the other in the eye. And that other wasn't a student.

His tail wilted nervously, and his ears drooped. This one smelled like horseman. It was one thing to be aware of horsemen at the festival, another entirely to find himself faced with one! Was this eerie looking one here just to play games?

Enoh Love

Grey Dragon
Crew

Katsura Zanshin rolled 10 4-sided dice: 3, 4, 1, 3, 2, 3, 4, 2, 3, 1 Total: 26 (10-40)

Katsura Zanshin

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:32 pm
Kemnebi went up to the booth with the cute minipets sitting on the counter. The mushroom toss looked like fun. The other game...not so much. Taking the rings that Astra handed to her, Nebi tossed her rings.

She only got two. Maybe a bit more practise.

Total: 2  
{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces