Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
I think I need another "Let's see here..." thread. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Because I've got another RP I'm doing with my Bruce.
Where they're teenagers in highschool. XD
100%
 100%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 11

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:55 pm
Bruce raised an eyebrow at him, “uh… just one actually.” he said taking the last bite and licking the sugar off his fingers. “you’re surprisingly okay with this, that… has never happened before” he said confused “well apart from Jess but that’s a whole nother department.”

Tony looked down at the base of his cup where it met the table and was leaving a ring of condensation. He'd always been... curious... himself, so to 'not be okay with it' would be awfully hypocritical. He didn't say as much though, fiddling with the plastic cup. "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" he asked rhetorically with a shrug.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:10 pm
Bruce shrugged again, “ive never really figured out the whole why thing, People just usually gawp at me, or deck me in the face, or an interesting mix of the both.”

"Guess that explains why your glasses are broke in the middle," the 17-year old observed-- he'd heard that being 'out' in highschool was troublesome. This kid had a lot of courage for having chosen to be; Tony could really respect that. His lips twisted into a lopsided smile, unable to resist the urge any longer. "So, do you think I'm hot?" he asked.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:18 pm
“hmm on one hand insulting you would probably be rude, on the other feeding your ego also seems like a bad idea, im going to go with not answering that one” he responded with a grin, forgetting all about the pain in his side for a bit.

"Aww..." Tony acted disappointed, even though Bruce had pretty much answered his question. "Well, would you kiss me?" he posed next, mischief glittering in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:26 pm
Bruce sat a moment utterly confused before answering,”no” he said confidently, “i dont do relationships, i barely do friendships, and i dont do random kissing.”

Tony coughed into a hand, feigning choking on his donut. He sat back and brushed a hand through his slicked hair, hoping he didn't look too awkward. "Sorry, I um... I didn't mean for that to sound like a come-on..." he apologized with a sheepish chuckle. Stupid Tony. Stupid stupid stupid Tony, he berated.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:13 pm
bruce smiled, “sure you didnt”he said smirking, “do you ask everyone if theyd like to kiss you or am i special?

"Yeah, uh... what's the right answer to that question?" Tony put on an awkward smile, still fidgetting in his seat. "I'll have you know /most/ people would jump at the chance."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:14 am
Bruce smiled, “I am not most people” he said smirking, “and i have a feeling that’s why your here, with me rather than sucking face with one of the many people who are pining over you right now.” he theorized.

It was a pretty good theory, he had to admit. Not completely spot-on, but close enough. Tony smiled back and shifted in his seat, scratching an itch through his three layers of shirts. "Yeah, they tend to drool," he joked.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:34 am
Bruce smiled, “i wouldn’t really know.” he said with a little chuckle, “though it seems slightly annoying, trying to talk to people and having them be like, hehe your cute” he said twirling his hair and batting his eyelashes for dramatic effect.

"Well, you are," Tony said matter-of-factly, "but don't quote me on that." He gave Bruce's shin a light kick under the table.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:01 am
Bruce literally felt his jaw drop, “I….What…Huh?” he stammered awkwardly. ” um… thank you?” he said inquisitively. he was beyond confused. That really sounded like flirting, not that he had much experience with it, but it certainly looked like this in every movie he had seen.

"Trust the expert," Tony grinned, leaning back and folding his arms across his chest. "You, Bruce Banner, are cute. If you weren't gay, I'd be concerned you were some serious competetion."  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:15 am
Bruce let out a snort, “yes because everyone wants to date a geek with severe anger management problems and bad hair.” he chuckled, “very likely.”

"You're telling me self-absorbed p***k who's father hands him everything in life is a better candidate?" he laughed. Normally he wasn't self-depreciating, but it had just kind of snuck up on him. "And what's wrong with your hair?" he added to diffuse tension.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:29 am
Bruce grabbed a curl holding it up. “have you seen it, its a mess. It never behaves, how am i meant to be a self respecting gay guy with hair like this.” he asked with a laugh, shifting a bit in his seat, “and you’re not that bad, in my opinion anyway” he muttered a little bit quieter.

"You should come over, I'll be your hair-stylist for a day," Tony offered, sticking out his tongue-- his hair was perfect every day because he spent several minutes before school making it stick just the way he wanted it with his gels and sprays.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:47 am
Bruce smiled at him, “sounds like a plan, for some other day.” he said as he felt his phone buzz in his pocket. he reached in his pocket, “thats probably alex.” he said checking the messege and then responding quickly. “im gonna have to go soon.”

"Oh, she-- he... your ride to the doctor?" Tony asked, not sure which it was since Alex was a gender-neutral name. But he was already looking forward to the proposed plan. He picked up his third and final donut, taking a big bite to get to the blueberry-jelly center.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:02 pm
“yep, cant very well walk can i?” he asked with a smile, Bruce didn’t really want to eat his last dough nut, instead he picked it up, poking his finger into the middle and reached out to wipe the blue jelly onto tony’s nose with a laugh.

"What the--?" Tony's eyes crossed in attempt to look at the purple smear now present on the tip of his nose. He stuck out his tongue, swiping it upward as if trying to lick the jelly off, but his tongue wasn't anywhere near long enough and he knew it. All in all it probably made for a pretty comical display, which was what he was going for.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:21 pm
bruce let out a very un manly giggle, “oh gosh you look like such a dork” he said laughing so hard it made his rib hurt, “oh gosh” he giggled, “ouch”

The sound of Bruce's laugh made him smile. Tony continued to go along with it, clowning it up by tipping his head to the side as if that would help him lick the substance off. "So close!" He lapped the air and managed to get his sparse mustache damp, but no further.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:31 pm
Bruce just laughed again, reaching out to wipe the jelly off of tony’s nose with a smile. “there you go” he said grinning happily.

"Thanks," Tony leaned forward and without warning, put his mouth over Bruce's finger that he had used to wipe it off; ingesting it with a quick swirl of his tongue. He /knew/ just how flirtatious the action was going to seem, but he honestly just couldn't care-- he liked to be surprising, exciting, even if occasionally it pushed some boundries. "No need to let it go to waste," he reasoned as he stole the 16-year old's poked donut.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:41 pm
Bruce just kindof sat there… finger still just in the air, trying to figure out if that actually just happened. He took a moment to accept it and then another to figure out how to talk again. “uh, yeah wasting doughnuts is a no no.”

Tony sat back in his seat and happily chewed away at his fourth donut; he probably had enough sugar in him to be bouncing off the walls now, especially with the caffeine added on top. He reached into his pocket and pulled out his cellphone, which was a brand-new, top-of-the-line model. "So how about we exchange numbers?" he offered, wanting to be able to get in contact with his new friend without having to bump into him in Calculus class.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff